Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
My young cousin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am
a couple days ago happened to be a very bad day for many people in my family.

My young cousin Tristian happened to get outside of the house my aunt and uncle were visiting and fell into their pool. When my uncle found him he was about a foot away from the bottom of the pool and not moving. The ended up spending the night at Children's hosptial and the outcome was that he was okay from that. Unfortunately the bad times did not end there. They decided to go eat out and after Tristian ate my aunt took him outside so he could walk around and get some energy out. He opened a coin operated newspaper stand and the spring loaded door came flying open and knocked him in the head spliting it open. They spent the rest of the day at the emergency room and he ended up getting 8stitches. They are all home now though and trying to take it easy.

I just pray for everyone in their family to praise God that he is still alive. Also I ask for prayers that everyone can unwind and not feel so stressed out. And I ask for prayers that my young cousin can make a full recovery and these experiences won't hold him back in any way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm
You got it. heart  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash