Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Strengthening Faith

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GADKAN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 am
Hi guys I just wanted to know how you strengthen your faith.
Because I pray the Rosary or the Divine Mercy every night but I feel I'm not doing enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 pm
    I read God's Word so that I can know Him better. The more I know about Him, the better :3

Also, when I pray, I have asked Jesus to increase my faith for Him, to draw me closer to Him, to open my mind more to Him, to get even closer to Him. It's all according to His will, of course, but my prayers have not gone unanswered -nodnod-
    He wants us closer to Him :3

Also, we won't always feel God is with us. There will be times where we feel He isn't there or that He's left us. Remember, He won't ever leave us. He loves us so much :3 Nothing can separate us from His love!

WoodSorrelWitch

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:11 pm
When I feel my faith is lacking, I start to pray. I pray that I may be more willing and obedient to God's will. I read his word as well. I try to always pray before I read the bible that the words I read may make sense and be locked away in my heart and mind so that I never forget them.

God will always answer our prayers even if it isn't what we want the answer to be. God will always give us the things we need to be in His will. We are the ones who must be willing to ask and also open to recieve him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am
Thank you 3nodding  

GADKAN

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas