Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Power Outage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

This morning we had a power outage for a couple hours. Within 15mintues of the Air Conditioning being off the house became unbearably hot. We had a record heat wave of 105degrees during the day yesterday and the down town area of my city was without power for around 6hours. So I guess it was only fair that the other side of town should lose theirs too at 5:00am.

Luckily for me, my daughter slept through it all and her room stayed cool. She totally freaks out when the power goes out even no one else cares. Even during the daylight and nothing is even turned on she freaks out, always has even when she was only days old.

So, how was everyone elses morning?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 am
It's morning. I woke with a major head ache and a freezeing cold room. But it's gotten better ^^

{BTW I like your avi Faithful}  

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rosadria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 am
I don't even bother to set my radio clock anymore. There are frequently power outages during the night, and it'll reset the clock.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am
Crimson Angel Tears
It's morning. I woke with a major head ache and a freezeing cold room. But it's gotten better ^^

{BTW I like your avi Faithful}

it's still morning here too lol... I'm glad your day has gotten better.

Thank you for the compliment. It's still kind of a work in progress though.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 am
Arn't all Avi's though?

It's morning for like 2 more hours >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 am
VK Fox
I don't even bother to set my radio clock anymore. There are frequently power outages during the night, and it'll reset the clock.

why are there frequent outages?

We rarely get them in my city unless someone hits a pole or since the wiring in this house isn't strong enough, we blow a fuse.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Crimson Angel Tears
Arn't all Avi's though?

It's morning for like 2 more hours >.<

Some are always work, mostly I get everything I need for an avi and put it all on at once and it's complete till I decide I want something else lol.

I'm glad the morning is passed and it moved slightly faster than expected.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 pm
my morning involved getting up @ 11, deciding to skip breakfast and going right for lunch. so i fired up the grill and put some burgers on... well, my grill decided to be a jerk. it was nearing 800 degrees before i went back inside to get cheese, so i kinda rushed it. went back out, the temperature had reset, so it was obviously hotter than 800 degrees. i quickly flipped the burgers and put cheese on them, then ran inside to get all the condiments and such out. took about 20 seconds. went back outside to find the grill had reset AGAIN. it was over 2000 degrees. i was like... dude... WTFUDGE?!?!!!??!!!!??!!?!? stupid grill... only one burger was good out of 3. im good at grilling, i have no idea why it decided to be a jerk, the heat was on low too! anyways, i really like the change faithful. im kinda in the middle of changing mine up a lil too ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

We had power outage #2 of the week this evening. I'm not sure what caused this one but at least it wasn't dark out nor was it hot out. It was nice to just bring my daughter outside to play and then take a lil drive to get some ice cream after. Though she did freak out a bit when everything went off. I calmed her down enough for her to realize it was alright and nothing was gonna hurt her biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 pm
awwwww... that's so sweet (^___^)

So my morning was alright, I thought I was going to go work with my parents today but it turned out my dad changed plans so I slept 'til noon.
Then got ready for church, played for service, watched a movie with the kids, celebrated one of the youth member's birthday and came back home.

Today was pretty usual
We rarely have power outages here.

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash