Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:15 am
RhinaRhina
Will MetalGarurumon be able to Digivolve to AncientGarurumon?

Also, what's the deal with the "with or without" in Wikimon?
Does it mean it can normal Digivolve to it since it says "without"?

Sadly, no as it's not listed here. You also can't digivolve into the same level and even if that were possible you can't unexpected digivolve into titled digimon, so the methods to get it would be to digivolve a weregarurumon into it or contests/events. ^-^;;

It can normal digivolve to the option if it says with or without, depending if there's an 'and' to include a need of an item or digimon

Edit:: Sorry forgot to inlcude the second answer. Sorry for the requote >.<;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 am
What's the ruling on digimon who only have one route to them but aren't considered "pure" (example: Cres Garurumon). I'm assuming since it's not bold it doesn't count as a normal digivolution, so to do it it'd be an unexpected of some kind.  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:35 am
Eddy_Soul5
What's the ruling on digimon who only have one route to them but aren't considered "pure" (example: Cres Garurumon). I'm assuming since it's not bold it doesn't count as a normal digivolution, so to do it it'd be an unexpected of some kind.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "pure," but yes to your assumption. You just have to remember that you cannot unexpected digivolve to digimon that have a title attatched to them like the royal knights, devas and so on. The only methods to obtain them would be through DNA or win them in contest/events/auctions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:27 pm
X Kaos X
Eddy_Soul5

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "pure," but yes to your assumption. You just have to remember that you cannot unexpected digivolve to digimon that have a title attatched to them like the royal knights, devas and so on. The only methods to obtain them would be through DNA or win them in contest/events/auctions.

Alright thanks. Pure just the bold ones, didn't know what to call them  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 am
Robert_Satsuma

gaia_spoons In Unexpected digivolution, isn't the rarity supposed to move up a level if there isn't the one available? Apologies if I misunderstood  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am
A Voided Bear
Robert_Satsuma

gaia_spoons In Unexpected digivolution, isn't the rarity supposed to move up a level if there isn't the one available? Apologies if I misunderstood

Im guessing you mean say your Digimon doesnt have a Normal type lised then it will move up to Limited

Take Skullscorpiomon for an example, when it Unexpected digivolution, It doesnt have any Normal type forms we move to the Limited list

But say even then the Digimon doesnt have any Limited type forms listed then we move to Restricted  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 am
Robert_Satsuma
A Voided Bear
Robert_Satsuma

Im guessing you mean say your Digimon doesnt have a Normal type lised then it will move up to Limited

Take Skullscorpiomon for an example, when it Unexpected digivolution, It doesnt have any Normal type forms we move to the Limited list

But say even then the Digimon doesnt have any Limited type forms listed then we move to Restricted

gaia_spoons Indeed, which was why I was puzzled as to why Pagumon wasn't added as an option since it does not have any limited digimon available hence the question. owo;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:53 am
A Voided Bear
Robert_Satsuma
A Voided Bear
Robert_Satsuma

gaia_spoons Indeed, which was why I was puzzled as to why Pagumon wasn't added as an option since it does not have any limited digimon available hence the question. owo;;

oh this might help from what it says in the TP Shop
6. Unexpected Digivolve!
Description: Digivolves Digimon into their next Level besides its dark/normal Digivolution (randomly) if there are any.
There is a small percentage that your Digimon can turn into a Limited/Restricted.
WARNING: If you cancel an Unexpected Digivolve order after you have rolled the dice, you will not be allowed to Unexpected Digivolve that Digimon or any Digimon that comes from it anymore.
ex. Budmon's [ T ] main Digivolution line is Lalamon [ R ] but it can also Digivolve into: Agumon, Gaomon, ToyAgumon, Mushroomon, DoKunemon. Using this can cause your Digimon to Digivolve into any of those in the -or- section on DMA

Cost: 800 TP for [ F ]
Cost: 900 TP for [ T ]
Cost: 1,050 TP for [ R ]
Cost: ]2,050 TP for [ C ]
Cost: 2,550 TP for [ U ]
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [ M ], [ A ] and [ H ]
*might not work for some Digimon.

When ordering this please do the steps below
1. Tamer rolls 3 6 sided dice.
2. Based on what you roll there will be a possibility of normal, Limited, or Restricted:
-one similar numbers = normal Digimon (ex.1,4,5)
-two similar numbers = normal or Limited Digimon (ex. 6,6,3)
-three similar numbers = normal, Limited, or Restricted Digimon (ex. 5,5,5)
3.The artist will be randomly create a Digimon based off what you rolled and a randomized system where they put all the Digimon possibilities in a list and randomize a number.
NOTE:
-Even you rolled a Limited or higher, that does not mean that you are guaranteed to get a Digimon of the Level, the process is completely random.
- A title beside their name in the Digimon list eg. {Demon Lord} or {Olympus Twelve} will never come as a result of this process.
-This does not work if you want to obtain an X Digimon or Special, sorry.
-You may not Unexpect into an Armor Digimon  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:57 am
Robert_Satsuma
A Voided Bear
Robert_Satsuma
A Voided Bear
Robert_Satsuma

oh this might help from what it says in the TP Shop
6. Unexpected Digivolve!
Description: Digivolves Digimon into their next Level besides its dark/normal Digivolution (randomly) if there are any.
There is a small percentage that your Digimon can turn into a Limited/Restricted.
WARNING: If you cancel an Unexpected Digivolve order after you have rolled the dice, you will not be allowed to Unexpected Digivolve that Digimon or any Digimon that comes from it anymore.
ex. Budmon's [ T ] main Digivolution line is Lalamon [ R ] but it can also Digivolve into: Agumon, Gaomon, ToyAgumon, Mushroomon, DoKunemon. Using this can cause your Digimon to Digivolve into any of those in the -or- section on DMA

Cost: 800 TP for [ F ]
Cost: 900 TP for [ T ]
Cost: 1,050 TP for [ R ]
Cost: ]2,050 TP for [ C ]
Cost: 2,550 TP for [ U ]
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [ M ], [ A ] and [ H ]
*might not work for some Digimon.

When ordering this please do the steps below
1. Tamer rolls 3 6 sided dice.
2. Based on what you roll there will be a possibility of normal, Limited, or Restricted:
-one similar numbers = normal Digimon (ex.1,4,5)
-two similar numbers = normal or Limited Digimon (ex. 6,6,3)
-three similar numbers = normal, Limited, or Restricted Digimon (ex. 5,5,5)
3.The artist will be randomly create a Digimon based off what you rolled and a randomized system where they put all the Digimon possibilities in a list and randomize a number.
NOTE:
-Even you rolled a Limited or higher, that does not mean that you are guaranteed to get a Digimon of the Level, the process is completely random.
- A title beside their name in the Digimon list eg. {Demon Lord} or {Olympus Twelve} will never come as a result of this process.
-This does not work if you want to obtain an X Digimon or Special, sorry.
-You may not Unexpect into an Armor Digimon

gaia_spoons I see. So the rank up only occurs if there aren't any normal available in the first place. Thank you for the clarification, I'll keep that in mind for future plans ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:47 pm
Can a Digimon go from its burst form back to normal in the TP shop? If so, what kind of order is needed?  

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:29 pm
RhinaRhina
Can a Digimon go from its burst form back to normal in the TP shop? If so, what kind of order is needed?

(Edit) sorry linked to the page where another order was like what you ask.
Base on some older orders in the past and what Mode Digivolve says an example would be on page 875
and the order was made my mortalkombat95
who used Mode Change on his MirageGaogamon BM to turn it into MirageGaogamon
2. Mode Digivolve!
Description: Digimon becomes a different version of its current species and level.
Applicable Modes: Fighter Mode/Dragon Mode, Crimson Mode, Core Mode, Rage Mode/Sleep Mode, Larva Mode/Shadow Lord Mode, Burst Mode/Ruin Mode, Disguise
ex. Imperialdramon DM --> Imperialdramon FM
Cost: 7,000 TP
Digimon Partner Required: Any Digimon that has a Mode on the list
*Can be purchased only once per Digimon.
*Can not be used if the mode is a different level from the used digimon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:03 pm
Link

So people can choose to digivolve as long as it's bolded. What's the rule with stuff like "with or without" ?

Ex: Xvmon to Magnamon? (In Magnamon's page anyway is where it says with or without. xD  

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:43 pm
RhinaRhina
Link

So people can choose to digivolve as long as it's bolded. What's the rule with stuff like "with or without" ?

Ex: Xvmon to Magnamon? (In Magnamon's page anyway is where it says with or without. xD

Because of the current rules we have in place concerning orders where an item is needed, the bolded is voided. In this case you would need to have the item to digivolve to Magnamon  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:32 pm
Can I digivolve Seasarmon to Cerberumon (its normal line) then to AncientSphinxmon instead of Anubismon (since both is bolded)?

Lief_7

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 pm
-Spectral MC---13th Grave
Can I digivolve Seasarmon to Cerberumon (its normal line) then to AncientSphinxmon instead of Anubismon (since both is bolded)?

Lief_7

Im sorry i might be looking at something wrong but im not seeing Cerberumon as Seasarmon's normal line. It looks like you have to unexpect to it. Once you get Cerberumon the rules (which dont seem to be posted where they need to be) state that:

"
If a Digimon has multiple bolded names to digivolve to you may choose unless one of the following applies.

- It is a virus and the current Digimon is not (this would require a dark Digivolve)
- It says in ( ) that it evolves with such and such other Digimon (requires DNA)
- It says Warp Digivolve (requires warp digivolve)
- It is an armor DIgimon (requires armor)
- It says anything in () that would make it seem like it requires something else.

You can check with a mod if you are unsure"

This being said I would say it is the dark digivolution for the digimon (Cerb is Vaccine and Ancient is Virus) So it should be fine, Anubis would be the normal digivolve and the other one is a mode change.

Additionally I would like to make an item for Ancient Evolution to bring some rarity to the group (and accessibility for some of them) but as it has not been done yet feel free to go for it. Again, im missing where Cerb is bolded for Seasar but maybe you ha e a diffent link than me or something.

Also I do need to try to update the TP shop with some if the newer rules, or at least post them on the first page here haha  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games