Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Cousin became a cutter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I have a 17yr old cousin who just recently started to cut and I'm worried about her. Her life hasn't been easy and I don't even know all the details of it. I've personally experienced the kind of sadness it takes to begin doing something so terrible. I used to cut and it saddens me to know she is in such pain. I've been through it and it took a lot to get out. I've been asked by my aunt to talk to her and I would like to ask everyone to pray for her healing and comfort!

thank you everyone and God bless you all!

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:44 pm
Hi, I will be 19 in dec. I remember being that depressed and sad, that I only felt something when I cut myself. I did that for almost 2 years. My grandmother prayed for me, but I didn't want to hear that, my dad was killed in Iraq and I wanted to be with him. My grandmother told me that I was never alone that God was with me. And now I know I have someone to love me for me. I will be praying for you and your cousin, that you would say the right thing to make her understand that their are people out there who love her.  

AngelFaceBabyDoll

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:37 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I cut from ages 14-17 and I attempted suicide a couple times. It's a really scary place to be in life. I'm glad I'm not longer there and I prayed that I could have the words to speak to her heart. I know that it may not click for her right away. But if I keep praying for her and tell her that God is with her, maybe she will find it in her heart to give that stuff up.

thank you for your prayers and I'm sorry for the things you've suffered.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm
I prayed for you and your cousin.  

Azkeel

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out