Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Pray for my cousin, please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jesselovesyou26

1,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 pm
Hello. I would love for you to pray for my family. This means a lot to me and I need your help. My cousin, probably my only extended family member that I [used to] look up to, is into hard drugs and smokes like, a pack a day. He has been to rehab but nothing has helped. I dont want him to die and he's well on his way. We have all tried and I want to get through to him but he's to dangerous to stay in contact with considering he has anger problems. There is a hypnosis rehab center close to where we live, but my parents won't let my uncle sign him up because they are worried he will find us. And my mom checks my emails so I can't email him. Please. Pray that he will be sober and that he will go back to his old self. Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I will most certainly pray for your cousin!

Addictions are treacherous! My husband is a recovering drug addict and my oldest brother is still currently in active addiction but a functioning one. There are christian based live-in rehab programs that can help him I'm sure. There are also Al-anon meetings or nar-anon meetings for friends and family of addicts that maybe you can find to help better understand how to help in a healthy way.

I pray God will give him the clarity to see his wrong doings and to be able to see that he truly needs help and that his heart may be softened to accept it. I pray that you may feel the comfort of the Lord upon your spirit and know that your cousin is in the Lord's hand!

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm
I prayed the Lord helps Him.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff