Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
School

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 am
My school starts today. I'm less then an hour to leaving the door in fact. I'm luckily (Und Unfortionatily) a Sophomore in high school, and I LOVE school What about you? Did you like, or are liking school?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I loved learning when I was in school. I always hated the drama though. It was just too much for me. I went into homeschooling for a few years which I liked but was hard because my mom couldn't help me with math and that's seriously my weakest link. lol

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:14 pm
Eh,I started round the 13th last month and I've noticed that everything apart from those that you'd avoid anyway just iron out like they used to.Good luck to ya if it doesn't happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 pm
I'm in my second week of my freshman year of college... it's a little overwhelming but exciting at the same time. I just wish some of my professors weren't so boring. xD

Oh, and high school kids, when you go to college, sign up for classes early so you don't get stuck with 8am classes like I am. D: pahaha.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 pm
Saint Crazy S Requiem
I'm in my second week of my freshman year of college... it's a little overwhelming but exciting at the same time. I just wish some of my professors weren't so boring. xD

Oh, and high school kids, when you go to college, sign up for classes early so you don't get stuck with 8am classes like I am. D: pahaha.

Those are my favorites!! (^.^).
I like to take the morning classes so I get the rest of the day free.
I'm pretty laggy on the afternoon classes, hehe.
But that's just me.

Anyway about the OP, I was enjoying it, until I found out I couldn't get a refund for a class I'm not even taking, ugh! D;<

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 pm
I'm in my 4th week of school as a High School Senior. I do enjoy learning, but I distance myself from most people other than my good friends. That way, I'm not caught in the "drama" of high school. It works too.

And Saint, I'll be sure to take that advice.  

Gregar828

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 pm
I dislike school. Because I hate all the homework. I also dislike math. This is because I stink at it and y math teacher is evil and hates all of the people in my school. I'm a freshman in high school.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm
Haha, i'm such a nerd; i love school. If i could, i'd eat/sleep&live there. i love learning any subject (except, well, PE). And i'm stoked that school is back in. Also, i'm a sophomore.
English is my uber favorite subject, and mayb Algebra too. xD

As for the drama, i'm kind of a social outcast, so i really don't have to worry 'bout it. It's happy in it's own sad way. Dx Oh well.  

CrimsonsDecayingRose

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:46 pm
The only good thing about school this year; I'm going to be in grade 12. No one can look down at me and be all "little kid" cause I'll be older :3.!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:09 pm
i hated highschool with a passion like no other. but i am LOVING college. im a music major, and i gotta tell you, im loving every second of it. much more freedom, no stupid uniform, no stupid people causing drama (near you... yet) its awesome.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm
You can tickle me pink,
orange, red, or
blue, but not grey

@OP, I love learning, just not in a school setting. I'm too lazy to do all of the work. xD Also in school there is gym and I HATE gym. crying

@Faithful, I did homeschool for the last 4 years of my schooling with really good video recordings from a christian school down in Florida. And one year when I did end up getting stuck on a math subject that the teacher didn't explain well enough and my dad (who is pretty smart in such categories) couldn't figure it out, I asked my Aunt who is n awesomely amazing teacher and helped me understand that after an half hour. So math isn't too easy even for teachers who are supposed to be skilled with that kind of stuff.

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm
Green_Fuu
Saint Crazy S Requiem

Those are my favorites!! (^.^).
I like to take the morning classes so I get the rest of the day free.
I'm pretty laggy on the afternoon classes, hehe.
But that's just me.

Anyway about the OP, I was enjoying it, until I found out I couldn't get a refund for a class I'm not even taking, ugh! D;<

Bawww. My classes are really weird, I have only one real class on MWF but my Tues/Thurs are packed to the brim. D: I wish it was spaced out more.

In other news, I'm holding up... I'm afraid I might be slowing down on my homework, and I can't seem to focus this week... but I think I can handle stuff tomorrow. Ima eat some good meals and get crackin', haha.

Honestly, though, I'm really missing high school... just not the actual school part. razz I wish I could go home for a visit soon. I'll have to make plans sometime.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:00 pm
I was missing high school the first year too, but ended up liking college much better.
It is much more flexible and the teachers are awesome.

Except for the tuition fees dealey, that can really suck when you're out of work.

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games