Race: Japanese
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 125lbs
Personality:
Personal Skill: Cooking. cooking, and more cooking
Favorite Food: anything well cooked, or tried to be well cooked
Favorite Drink: sweet drinks
Least Favorite Food curry of life, and food not cooked well
Likes cooking, training, cooking, sleeping in a tree when the sun is out, did i mention cooking?
Dislikes: the taste of food pills, burning what he cooks, insults to another's cooking
Hates: feeling useless, needles, negative comments about his food.

_____________[│║║█║▌][¢ σ м в α т - ∂ α т α]
Ninja-Class: taijutsu-class
Ninja-Type: offensive
Village: konohagakure
Shinobi Profession: part-time ichiraku cook
Nindo: "A good dish can be cooked alone, the best dishes have to be cooked with friends."
Bloodline: Kesshouton
Chakra Color: Azure
Chakra Element:
1. Fuuton
2. Doton
Battle Strength: "quick witted, not too picky about food as long as its well cooked, adaptive."
Battle Weakness: "dislikes the taste of food pills so much that he will not take them even if the fight draws out. Short temper when it comes to cooking"

_____________[│║║█║▌][ѕ т α т ι ѕ т ι ¢ α ℓ - ∂ α т α]
¢ σ м ρ ℓ є т є ∂ - м ι ѕ ѕ ι σ η ѕ -
ѕ - я α η к : 0
α - я α η к : 0
в - я α η к : 0
¢ - я α η к : 0
∂ - я α η к : 0
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ω σ η : 0
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ℓ σ ѕ т : 0

_____________[│║║█║▌][є q υ ι ρ - ∂ α т α ]
Headband Location: Neck
Headband Style: Tilted
Headband Color: gray
Flak Jacket Style: normal
Flak Jacket Color: gray
Weapon Class: claws, fists
Name of Weapon: crystal claw or fist
Weapon Range: short
Weapon Location: makes them
Summoning Type: n/a
Boss Summoning: n/a

_____________[│║║█║▌][נ υ т ѕ υ - ∂ α т α]

Ninjutsu:
○ Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
○ Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
○ Kawarimi no Jutsu (Subsitution Jutsu)

Taijutsu:

Genjutsu

_____________[│║║█║▌][H i s t o r y - ∂ α т α]

Family: Father: Shuurai Kenshiko(deceased), Mother: Saiyoko Kenshiko
Background History: "Sakaki was born, to a former Konoha jounin and a Crystal user. Sakaki greatly looked up to his father, who was called, The Burning Lion of Konoha. When Shuurai his father left to go out of a mission, he would always bring back some food from where his mission was, which his wife Saiyoko would cook and feed to sakaki. Well until he was two. When sakaki learned how to walk and talk, he learned something else. He learned how to cook, and he kept cooking until he was the one cooking the ingredients his father brought home, and he was only five years old. His mother would say that his true bloodline is not crystal use, its cooking expertise.
However thing would not always be happy around his house. At the age of seven, His father was sent on a mision that would send him to help protect a village. His father gave his life to protect this village, saying, "if I don't protect the people of the country of fire... how will i protect my family!" When the news came sakaki was so devasted that he would do nothing but cook, train a bit, and keep alive, despite his mother trying to cheer him up. Sakaki would be as a mute, all the time in the kitchen, or working at Ichiraku. Two years would pass before he would speak again, working at Ichraku when two kids would order his food. He two kids tried to bring him out of his shell, until finally he spoke again. His mother estatic by this trained him a bit into his bloodline, before sending him to the academy. With his two friends at his side he vowed to surpass his father, and Konoha's crystal tiger cub was born.
Sakaki graduated konoha ninja academy with top marks, and a huge smile. The wisker-like marks on his left cheek are actually a scar he got as a child from a tiger, and this relates to why he hates needles with a passion. No one really knows why he gets so furious to the point of killing someone when they say his food is bad, but please realize its major taboo around him.
Theme Song: Hero by skillet

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 am
posting format..

----

Sakaki Kenshiko

The Crystal Tiger of the Leaf

User Image///--User Image--///User Image

A good dish can be cooked alone
The best have to be cooked with friends

User Image

----

User Image

Cause at the end of the day, you can't rate yourself...

[align=right][i][size=18][color=darkblue]S[/color][/size]akaki [size=18][color=darkblue]K[/color][/size]enshiko[/i][/align]
[align=right][size=9][color=blue]T[/color]he [color=blue]C[/color]rystal [color=blue]T[/color]iger of the [color=blue]L[/color]eaf[/size] [/align]
[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/animetiger-1-1.jpg[/img]///--[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/Boy-1-1.jpg[/img]--///[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/animetiger-1-1-1.jpg[/img][/align]
[size=9][align=left]A [color=red]good[/color] dish can be cooked alone[/align][/size] [align=right][size=9]The [color=blue]best[/color] have to be cooked with friends[/size][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/Dividers-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center]----[/align]

[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/Dividers-1.jpg[/img][/align]
[size=9][align=center]Cause at the [color=green]end[/color] of the day, you can't rate yourself...[/align][/size]

→ The Echoes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games