Nope!
View Results

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm
So i started college!! I've been here about 2 weeks now and am totally loving it! This world is so good to me. i never want to leave! I got semi homesick a few nights ago, but I'm feeling a lot better and things have gotten back under control. smile So ATG, who missed little me during the big move?

Things to discuss:
Missing people
College
Moves
Extreme change in a short period of time  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm
Hai! :3  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:11 pm
NOT ME. Tee hee hee. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:12 am
OLA!

There are a ton of people I miss! None of them live near me and it sucks!

I'm, with luck, going to be starting college too. Just waiting on some photo ID for GTR so we can go and sign an affidavit. I hate playing the waiting game. We don't have to move though which is good, well... Kinda anyways.  

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:48 am
Two weeks isn't too long, so I tend not to notice unless people are gone for really extended periods of time. *glances in Sanzo's direction, wherever she may be* x3

With the exception of Pixie, I'm not really much in contact with anyone I went to school with. I miss a handful of people I went to high school with, and another couple of people I met in uni.

I did not go to college, but I did go to university (as I mentioned above). At the time...I liked being there, and the activities, etc, but living on campus and whatnot is not something I'd ever want to do again. That part of my life is over. I do need to go back to university, but truthfully I am not looking forward to it.

I have moved many times since I graduated highschool, several times moving hundreds of kilometres on very, very short notice. While I hate moving, I do really like starting somewhere with a blank slate. But now that I'm pretty much the sole person responsible for Josh, I'm probably stuck here for the next 3 years, at least. Unless he's up for moving...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm
considering I just got back myself after an... extended leave, I'm sorry to say I didn't miss you in the sense you are thinking of. I did miss everyone here though, I keep forgetting I can just come back whenever I feel like it.

And I remember when I started college, god how I loved it, it's a great experience way better than high school xd

and aww you noticed my absence Tae! *hugs*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas