Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya smiled humbly at the large centaur. "With the two of us working together, we may be able to decipher your visions and find out what this Shadow you speak of actually is. Come, we must get to work immediately. If this first omen is as close as you think, we need to get to work as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

P A N T A L A I M O N

Pan entered the Forbidden Forest, slightly trembling in fear. What happened to Tamara? Why are there so many freaky creatures here? And why-whoa, way to go, centaur! Pan thought as he saw teachers and a centaur from the bushes. He trotted again for a bit and finally noticed nothing else but Tamara's wand. Thank God I didn't mix it up with a branch, he thought as he grabbed the wand with his teeth and walked to the Whopping Willow. After all, Lu told him that there was a passageway between the tree and the Shack. He felt his face growing hotter as he almost got thrown backwards by the flopping branches of the tree. His frown deepened as he made the huge effort of making his way to the roots of the tree. As if running out of time, he looked around for a clue that would open the passage that could save a person's life. At last, he pressed somewhere, and some roots moved. With a strong grip onto his courage, he slipped into the Shrieking Shack without a sound.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar's head jolted up as a violent wind shook the trees. But they, themselves, could not feel. Yet the trees shook as though they were shaken by a giant. The centaur stepped uneasily towards the group of women, "The trees say something terrible has happened just outside the forest," Ammar glanced back at the women, "And thus begins the trial of your kind, here at Hogwarts,"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya closed her eyes, and delving slightly into the mind of the centaur before them, located where the trees were talking about. She extended her mind in the direction and located the suffering of the minds in the area. Her heart grew heavy and she nodded solemnly. "Headmistress, we must hurry."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"I agree," Linda lifted up her robes so she would not trip over them, "We thank you very much for your help, Protector of the Forest," the Headmistress realized that they had not asked him for his name, "But these ladies and myself must be off," With that, Linda began to walk besides Anya, hoping the rest of the group would follow.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

"Headmistress, perhaps it would be better if Ammar came with us, that way his communication with the Forest could alert us if anything still lingered that might threaten us or the one student who still remains at the scene." Her mind was still extended to the scene, trying hard to discern anything she could from the area. However, she did start walking along with the Headmistress.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"Although it would be helpful," Linda continued forward as she spoke softly to Anya, "I do not have another gift to bestow upon the Centaur. And most Centaurs are creatures which need to be given something for their help," Linda stepped over a rock, "To receive his help, I would need to trade something. Since we have already traded trust, and I have given him an apple, I am out of options,"
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded idly, her mind already preoccupied with the unfolding situation. She almost didn't notice the flying crab approaching them at a rather alarming speed. She recognized it as the pet that belonged to second year Daemon SaDiablo. "Headmistress, I believe we have our first clue. Hello Bob where..." She noticed that the crab was holding a wand. "This belongs to Daemon. We must hurry."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Ammar

Ammar galloped quickly and cut them off from their path, "Surely, you are not trying to trek through the forest?" Ammar's eyes glanced around cautiously, "There are things in this forest that not even I know about. Things that lurk about, waiting to feed upon the flesh of any creature it may find... and, you both go without a guide? Wands do not offer complete protection.

"Allow me to lead you,"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Isis had been more then thrilled when her spell worked on the centaur. But as he spoke and reveled a rather frighting prediction. It had shocked her into silence. Not again, why couldn't things stay peaceful? As the Headmistress turned she followed quietly behind Anya. When Ammar got ahead of them Isis had expected him to stop them. Instead he offered to help them? That was surprising as well. "Ma'am, I think we should follow him. He has a very good point. I come here often for my herbs but I don't dare to tread far without others. We will need his help." Isis said her voice soft in the silent forest.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda nodded slowly, looking down at the crab. She picked it up and took the wand from its claw, "Well done, little dear," Linda cooed softly to the crab, before turning her attention to the centaur, heading the advice of both Isis and Anya, "Very well centaur, yet I do not know your name nor do I have a gift to trade with you,"
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya pet the crab, then looked to Ammar. "Please lead. There is more than one student currently in danger. We must hurry."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Ammar

Ammar nodded to the Headmistress, "I hail by the name of Ammar," the centaur glanced at Anya, "Then we shall speak of price later. Please, follow me,"

Ammar walked casually on, hoping the women would follow him. What strange things were happening in the forest... his people would be very surprised at his story when he recounted it. They would probably laugh and tell him to quit jesting. He laughed to himself as he realized that he would do the same to any other centaur with the same story.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya followed after Ammar, drawing her wand from her pocket and holding it at the ready. Whatever might emerge from the Forest, she would be prepared for it. They were nearing the clearing where the fight had been.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

The headmistress followed after the centaur, curious as to what his trade would consist of. There was nothing that she had that Ammar would be interested in. Except for apples, perhaps. Nonetheless, she made her way over trunks and dead leaves, glancing over her shoulder at the parade of women that the centaur led.

Linda uneasily stepped into a clearing and glanced around cautiously; the air was still where they stood.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff