Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

Xenos paused when he heard the howl. That had better been Danny. Keeping his hand steady and his grip light on wand, Xenos watched what he could see of the forest to see any sign of movement. Looking around lightly he moved towards a large tree. Placing it at his back, Xenos waited for it to appear.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya (Werewolf Form)
1st Year Ravenclaw

Danny appeared right beside Xenos, he had come from the direction his back was facing. Danny turned and saw that it was Xenos and moved in front of Xenos and a bit away and sat down, laying his Staff on his lap. He waved his paw in greeting with a light growl to meet with the greeting.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled lightly when Danny appeared. Well it wasn't attempting to eat him so it must be him. Tucking his wand behind his ear he pulled his journal out of his back pocket. "Evening Danny. I'd ask you what your still doing with your staff but there's no point you can't answer me. So where to you want to begin?" He asked his tone calm and incontrol. As he spoke he was making a a sketch of Danny's form inside labeling it with rough estimates of height and weight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

Danny cleared the ground in front of himself and started writing with his claw with an amazing speed. "It's so you would recognize me easier, who else do you know in this school who has a heavy staff and is a werewolf?" Was what he wrote on the ground. He wagged his tail happily.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

A little surprised to see him clawing at the dirt, Xenos came over. Looking curiously he smiled when he saw the words. "True. Thank you but it wasn't needed. After all your the only thing here that won't attack me." He said making minor notes about how Danny could understand him like this. To Xenos this was strictly research he'd get his data and head back to the common. No side trips, nothing. He wasn't going to get anyone in trouble because of his curiousity. "So would you like to show off?" Xenos asked looking back up at the werewolf.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

"How so? What should I do?" Danny wrote into the dirt with his claw before standing up and leaning his staff onto a nearby tree. He then looked at Xenos with a slightly tilted head and waited for his answer.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

"Well, I'd like to record what you are capable of in your controlled state. How strong you are, how fast, how high you can jump, things like that. So why don't you pick one and we'll get going? I have a new eaglet back in the dorm so I'm not going to be out here as long as I'd like to be." Xenos answered watching as Danny moved. His quill constantly went from paused to writing as the older Ravenclaw noted things he wished to remember. Every once in a while he'd look around towards the entrance of the forest. He knew he was too far to see anyone near the start of the woods but it didn't hurt to check. If a teacher came he was going to have to run and run quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

Danny nodded in understanding, and he went over to a fallen tree piece on the ground nearby, the diameter of it's thickness was about 1 foot. It's size was a good 2 meters. Danny picked it up with both paws and faced Xenos so he could see. He started to apply pressure to the ends he held, and then with another push, he snapped the log in half like a dry twig.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Okami had managed to slip out of the castel without anyone noticing him. He hadn't been too surprised b that, when students and professors had come close he had turned into pure energy and then had changed into a solid form again when people where gone. It had taken him some time but finally he found his way into forest. Then he saw Xenos and the creature he assumed was Danny in Werewolf form. He walked over to them and sat by Xenos eyeing Danny with a watchful eye. Nothing was going to happen now.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

His grin got a little larger when he saw this. That could come in handy. Flipping the page, Xenos made some more notes and added a small sketch of how Danny crushed the tree. "Alright, care to show me how high you are able to jump?" He asked still his quill as he looked back towards Danny.

Xenos smile grew again when Okami joined him. He won't deny how comfortable he felt having the light wolf there. Now he knew that if Danny or himself got distracted there was still no danger. Reaching down he lightly scratched behind Okami's ears.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

Danny nodded and dropped the pieces of wood down behind him. He moved a bit away from the trees before stretching his legs. He then jumped up 20 or more feet up and grabbed a strong branch and swung himself onto it. He then jumped even higher and flipped and landed on the ground a good bit further away from Xenos, he then trotted back over to where Xenos and the light wolf were at.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Xenos almost had to cast a spell in order to see Danny when he jumped up into the trees. Making more notes in his abilties section, Xenos paused a moment. Well that's strength and jumping capabilities. And sense of smell since he found me so well. He didn't seem to have any trouble seeing me either so there's another off the list. I guess we'll finish with speed and call it a night. Xenos thought making a mental checklist in his head and adding some time bits of data. "Danny, I think we'll test your speed and call it good for this moon. Next time I'll have some actual things for you to do so I can get better numbers. Is that alright?" He asked watching the werewolf as he came back over to them. "Oh I have the perfect idea. I saw Professor Duke has some new rose bushes at her hut. Why don't you run there, pick a rose, and come back. I'll keep track of your time on my watch and figure it from there. Sound good?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 pm
[D: Plucking a defenseless rose!??? Oh my!]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm
((Xenos will make it up to the professor, promise!))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

Danny nodded and gave Xenos a thumbs up. He then cracked his knuckles and his neck. He lowered his body to run all four legs and he was instantly off. He ran off in the direction of the hut, moving very quickly dodging the trees with ease. Within about 50 seconds of him being gone, he was already running back. A rose was held in his mouth, when he got to Xenos a moment later, he took the rose and put it on the ground.

(( LOL Ok this will require me to post in the hut topic too then >XD ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff