Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Okami had been quite impressed by the demonstration Danny had put on. He could jump and brake logs with the greatest of ease. And he was fast. When Danny returned with the rose Okami stood up and growled. He didn't want Danny too close to Xenos for fear of biting by mistake.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Xenos felt another smile across his face. It had taken Danny less then a minute. Impressive. Writing that down, he idely figured the calculations and wrote down the rough estimate for his speed. "Thank you Danny. I'll let you enjoy the rest of your evening exploring. I however am going to head back to the dorm. I trust you'll be alright out here on your own." Xenos said closing his notebook. Tucking it back into his pocket he pulled his wand out from behind his ear. "Unless there's anything else you wish to show me?" He asked waiting a moment to make certain.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya (Werewolf Form)
1st Year Ravenclaw

Danny thought for a moment before shaking his head no. He then waved bye and ran off into the deeper parts of the forest to explore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

"Alright. Thank you so much Danny." Xenos said waving goodbye. "Well Okami, let's head back shall we? I'm tired and I bet Hikari would like to have you back." He continued with a smile. Watching Danny run for a moment, Xenos turned walking quickly but calmly back towards the castle. With a thought, he headed towards Eleanor's Hut first.
((next post in the common room))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm
Indala rushed between the trees not too far into the forest yet, and ducked behind one of them, waiting for Will.
While doing so, she took time to take in her surroundings.
The air was rich with humidity and that amazing almost burnt smell that always seems to be present just as summer changes to fall, and promises a cold snowy winter.
She closed her eyes trying to allow her other senses to take over.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will followed her into the forest and looked around, drawing his wand. He crept slowly, looking behind the trees for her. The same smell that Indala noticed was wafting into his nose as well, which made him feel slightly homesick. However, he based his experience with Indala versus his home life and was happy he was here.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

A centaur raced through the forest, his hoofs pounding upon the earth. He weaved his body between trees, following his father's instructions. Ammar was the first to predict the coming of the witches. The stars told him, and so, he raced for where the stars had predicted them to be.

His heart pounded in his chest, and his mane flung itself in any way it saw fit. His appearance was strong, stronger than any woman creature that might enter at the spot.

In a clearing, he stopped to read the stars once more,
"Yes, it will be here," he muttered to himself.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

Linda made her way from the castle to the Forbidden Forest, "Evelyn, as you probably are unaware of this fact, I will shed some light on our current predicament," Linda stepped over a rock, her cloak billowing in the night breeze that sunset produced, "Evelyn, the centaurs are rioting once more and I fear that it may cause our students trouble if the centaurs decide to direct it towards us,"

The Headmistress didn't hesitate as she entered the edge of the forest.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya followed close behind the Headmistress, seeming to glide over the ground. She followed in silence, her hand in her pocket gripping her wand. She was not range of the centaurs to sense what they were thinking yet, but she was focusing her senses to be prepared. The instant they drew into range of her mind, she would alert the Headmistress.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image Evelyn followed the Headmistress closely, a firm grip on the wood of her wand beneath her whipping cloak. She let out a silent gasp as the Linda Bella informed her of their predicament. Keeping a steady pace beside the fierce woman, she looked into her eyes, her own weariness peaking through. "But Headmistress, what about the treaty? I thought the centaurs were at piece with us?" Eve rattled her brain, searching for an answer that she couldn't find.  

Porcelaine Ivory

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm
Indala suddenly opened her eyes, having heard what sounded like a voice not too far from the treeline of the forest.
Will was about two trees away from her. She didn't want to yell at him, for fear of being found out.

She moved as silently as she could toward him, staying behind the trees.
"Will!" she spoke in hushed tones.
"Will, quick someone's coming!"
She pointed toward a few bushes not to far from where they were.
They would provide decent cover until whoever it was passed.

Ugh, the last thing we need right now is to get caught here...

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will stopped when he heard the voices too, and moved over to where she was. He took her hand in his. "It... it sounds like the Charms Professor," he said quietly, looking back over his shoulder. "Very quietly, we'll back out of the Forest. Head back up to the school."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

Linda shook her head, "I thought so too," the Headmistress went around a deadened tree, "They could be rioting out of loss of land, but I had no idea of such an act from the Ministry," she ducked under a branch.

"No matter, however. In the end, we must see what it is they want, lest they do try to harm our students. We will have to improvise, as I have no idea what's going on,"

Professor Bella stepped smoothly over a small dip in the forest. She hoped that they were not far off now.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm
Indala nodded, firmly holding on to Will's hand, ready to make a hasty retreat.
She whispered quietly to Will," I can't help but wonder what is going on. What are professors doing out here?"
She could distinctly hear different voices now. They were coming closer.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya sensed the minds of more than the minds of the approaching centaurs, she also detected the minds of two children. Tamara's brother and another. "Headmistress, the centaurs are nearing. They seem very agitated and disturbed. We might be in for more than we bargained for."  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff