Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will nodded to her when she said they were coming closer, then he heard Anya's voice and recognized it. "That's... that's Anya..er, Professor Swan's voice. I.. Tammy's Muggle Studies teacher and the Head of Ravenclaw. Crap..." He knew about her gift, because he knew she was teaching Tamara to control hers, which meant she already knew they were here. He bit his lip. "They may need backup. The only reason they're here has to be that something is wrong in the forest. Having unexpected backup can often turn the tide. C'mon."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 pm
((I guess we lost Ivory... shame :/ she'll have to catch up XD we'll pretend she's still following us))

User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

Linda held out her hand gently to stop the other two, listening, "Hmm," the Headmistress closed her eyes, then opened them again, "There is nothing to fear, Anya,"

The professor took a step forward into a clearing. She glanced up, seeing a centaur standing there, looking peeved and ready to trample the women.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:44 pm
YES! she thought excitedly. Of course she had wanted to stay, her curiosity often got the best of her.
The more time I spend with him, the more I like him.

Indala followed Will, processing everything that she knew about the Forbbiden Forest.
She knew that a lot of magical creatures made this forest their home, and that they presented danger if one was not trained to handle them.

Besides that, hadn't Harry Potter himself nearly died in here a few times?
She tried to jog her memory for anymore information.
When it came down to it, she didn't know much at all about what lay in wait in the forest.
All she could do was stay with Will and wait.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar's muscles shuddered under his skin as he watched the women arrive, it was true that he was mad, but he did not draw his bow, "What brings you to our forest?" Ammar demanded. How dare they defile his people's land with their presence. His pride shown in the way his muscles tensed.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya smiled a half-smile and looked towards the direction of the children. "I'm not afraid of anything, Headmistress. They're here." She looked over at the centaur standing in front of them. Ammar.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image [[Sorry guys! I'm here! xd ]]

Evelyn saw the stern look in the eyes of Professor Bella, and after hearing the situation, she knew it was serious. When Eve slipped out of her warm, cotton sheets this morning, she had not been prepared for war. However, especially after talking to Lucivar, she knew that if that is what it came down to, this was surely her fight.

Creeping alongside the other two professors, Evelyn peered into the night, her wand more-than-ready to be drawn. She could hear a distant snapping noise, the sound of someone, or something, moving over the forest floor in the darkness. As the centaur showed itself, she shivered under its majestic presence.

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Will led her a little further into the forest until he heard the voices loud enough to make them out. He crept a little closer, still holding her hand in his. "Look. There's the Professor. And... and the Headmistress? And..." he lost his breath. "A centaur?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

Linda gently held out her hands, "We mean you no harm, Protector of the Forest," the Headmistress spoke steadily and calmly, showing she and her companions meant what she said, "But I received word that your people were rioting and become restless,"

The Headmistress glanced sideways at her companions.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm
There they are, wait the headmistress is here too? This is going to be big.

As it registered that she was in the presence of a centaur Indala's eyes widened in disbelief.
"Will..." she breathed, it was all she could manage to get out. The centaur was amazing.
His strong muscles were visible through his healthful hide which shined in the light.
He stood proud and tall, magnificent.

Indala clutched on to Will's hand, and continued to watch as the situation unfolded.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar paced angrily in place, making a vicious and thunderous circle where he stood, "No one has asked for your involvement!" Ammar cried out in a deep tone, "If my people wish to roam these forest in a way that disgraces you, then that is your own problem, as these forests are ours by birth right!"

The centaur stood in place again, the fury in his eyes growing. How dare they enter the forest... the forest which was rightfully for Ammar's people. They had no right to believe it was their's!

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Will felt her grip tighter on his hand and put his arm around her, mostly out of an unconscious urge to protect her. He watched the proceedings calmly, trying maintain his sanity.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image Evelyn watched silently as the giant creature addressed them, its enormous muscles pulsing. When the Headmistress responded, Evelyn wasn't sure what to say for support, and settled for a reassuring nod.

Hearing the centaur confront them with their kind's problem, Evelyn felt a pang of remorse. She knew this animal was right, and if what he spoke was true, Eve was willing to help, rather than start a war.

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya bowed in front of the centaur. "Protector, we mean not to encroach on your territory, nor do we believe it is our own. We merely are concerned for the well being of our students, who are nearby," she said calmly, drawing on her calmness and exuding it towards the centaur.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm
((We need back up xD I'm inviting Isis and Eleanor into the mix lol))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image Evelyn watched silently as the giant creature addressed them, its enormous muscles pulsing. When the Headmistress responded, Evelyn wasn't sure what to say for support, and settled for a reassuring nod.

Hearing the centaur confront them with their problem, Evelyn felt a pang of remorse. She knew this animal was right, and if what he spoke was true, Eve was willing to help, rather than start a war.

She nodded as Anya spoke, putting in her own assurance. "Please. We assure you that we were unaware of your situation. We did not mean for your anguish. We, as well, are simply here to protect.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff