Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
I feel like a monster!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Akira blinked and tilted her head, watching Jason lie down, as if he was going to sleep for the night. Ha. As if Remy would let him. But the younger wolf just sat beside her alpha. Was she... allowing this? The red wolf blinked again, tilting her head to the other side as she watched the two of them before her attention was pulled away to Rufus. Poor dear was caught in his shirt. She slowly padded over to him, gently gripping the fabric in her pointed white teeth, and removing it from his body. She tossed it aside and glanced at him with soft eyes. Such a young one to have this life. Akira turned once again to her alpha, who was still lying on the ground. He must have been up late again with those plants of his. If she could, Akira would sigh. Instead, she just yipped at him. Maybe she could rouse him up from his spot on the ground. Maybe, just maybe, they could all have some fun tonight.

{OOC: Sorry, guys. My internet has been sketchy here recently. >__< }

Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain, but I'm struggling
If you can't... go, go, go!
I think I'm gonna... oh, oh, awhoo!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 pm
User ImageɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

Jason cocked an eye open as he noticed Remy sit down next to him. Well now, that was odd. Usually the young pup was hopping around the clearing by now. Heck, he expected she would be trying to pull something with the youngest packmate. He huffed, a cloud of dirt being disturbed from his spot on the ground. All right, so maybe he was a touch concerned for the pup. He glanced over as Rufus was helped out of his clothing by Akira, who then yipped at him. He blinked. Was she... trying to get him to get up? Picking himself up, he cocked his head, wondering what the red-furred wolf was trying to do, or was up to.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
xxx

--------------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
I was lost now I'm ƒøυи∂. I'm sustained by the ṡøυи∂.
Am I ∂εα∂? Or am I dreaming instead? A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my нεα∂.

Remy watched Rufus for a bit, trying not to laugh at his goofiness. Her rather poofy tail wagged, kicking up a small cloud of dirt. Akira yipped, then Jason stood. Did he just... obey her?! Remy laid down, looking up. After a few minutes the wolf curled up, half asleep, but eyes wide open. Maybe Jason had a point. It was nice to just curl up and relax. Maybe she was just getting old.

I do what I do best to your нεαяτ. Don't be fooled, I was raised the ωøℓνεṡ
Now the мøøи hangs in full, so you know I won't play by theяυℓεṡ.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawAconite Pack

Rufus was free from the shirt and he bounced around happy that Akria freed him. He sniffed the air thinking he picked up a scent, that was the one thing about not being a wolf the smells are so new to you. He ran to the smell then thought he'd get in trouble for wandering off alone and ran back but he wanted to know what the smell was he ran back and forth wanting permission to go and explore.
{OoC:}

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
I feel like a monster!

Akira blinked in confusion. Had Jason actually listened to her? Well, that was a first, especially from an alpha such as himself. Still, she was glad he was up and awake. Sure, she could have used a night of rest herself, but this seemed to be the only night they four of them could spend together, as a pack. The red wolf padded over to her alpha, but was distracted by Remy, who had curled up just as Jason had only moments before. The pup looked intent on sleeping the night away. Oh, no. If she could get Jason up, she could get Remy up without a problem. Akira seemed to pout as much as she could in her wolf form as she looked upon the pup, a low whimper emitting from her throat, as if asking the young wolf to rise and spend the evening with the others. Akira's attention was lost once again, as she looked to see Rufus run off after something. He seem returned, but looked about ready to go off again. The red wolf huffed. Was this what it felt like to be a... mother? Always chasing after your kids-- erm, pups, and trying to get them to do things? Akira was certain she was correct in her assumptions.

Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain, but I'm struggling
If you can't... go, go, go!
I think I'm gonna... oh, oh, awhoo!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 am
User ImageɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

Jason watched Rufus and Akira, thinking that maybe he ought to get some sleep tonight. Honestly, why the heck did it seem like every full moon people got hyper? He was certain he wasn't that way his first transformation, although that had more to do his age than anything. He sighed, dropping down onto his haunches. He eyed the cub, wondering precisely what got him all excited, then took a test sniff. Hmm, nothing out of the ordinary he could smell. Maybe the boy was overly excitable? Lovely. Well, he wasn't going to go chase off after some random smell.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
xxx

State: Curious
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Rowan's legs dangled over the leaves of a high tree branch, his six-inch form well hidden from those who walked below as he gazed out over the grounds to where the welcoming feast was being held in the castle. He could almost smell the delicious food from where he was at, and all at once he found himself wishing he could join them and partake of the meal. Well, there was no use in fantasizing over it. He would just have to have a grand ol' feast all by his lonesome, that would show them! The excitement of that idea quickly wore off, though, and his body slumped a bit, his legs starting to swing in a bored fashion while he sang a little forest tune to while away the time. He couldn't wait for a chance to make a game out of unsuspecting first years who wandered too far past the greenhouses when classes started up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The air was sweet, and the night was quiet. Ahearn stood atop a small crest in a clearing of the forest, his head low as he grazed upon the last of the summer grass. The moon shone softly through the branches, making his pearlescent coat seem to glow, and the gold of his hooves to glitter like the sun. Another year, another season for the young witches and wizards of Hogwarts to further their education in magic. Ahearn rather enjoyed the presence of youth, though he rarely saw them. But it was in the very air, the presence of children, a feeling that warmed his spirit with each passing autumn.

His head lifted from his grazing, and he gazed upon the waxing moon, content with the peaceful state that the forest was in, tonight. May it only continue to be so serene.

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stood on the edge of the forest, dripping wet. She hated rain. A lot. Rain sucked. But, of course, she would have to deal with it. There was nowhere else to change, nor a cure for Lycanthropy... yet. Gold eyes glimmered, then widened as the girl left the protection of the sunlight and entered the dark of the trees. Hopefully no one saw her. If they did, she could always say she was helping Jason gather herbs and whatnot. Lucky thing her Alpha was a built-in scapegoat, no? The teen didn't smell any of her pack members nearby, but the smell of the rain blocked most smells. Another good reason to hate rain. She held her umbrella as she stood in their clearing, a scowl on her face. Today was not going her way, and being cold and wet didn't help improve her mood. Not to mention she was standing in mud.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 am
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus liked the rain it allowed him to feel cool, relaxing and made things easier to smell when it was over. And not to forget there was a rainbow. He saw Remy and smiled a bit. "Hey." He said with a smile as he loosened his longer hair and started to take off his robes, shirt, shoes and socks. There was no way he was going to get caught in his cloths again. He stuffed his excised cloths in his bag and moved that up in a tree.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched as Rufus walked into the clearing, stripped all but his shorts, then climbed a tree. All he had said was hey? She looked up at him with a teasing smile. "Who are you and where'd my Rufus go?" She shivered a bit, then untied her own hair. The older girl stuck out her tongue childishly as her hair fell around her ankles. Rufus may have long hair, but hers was longer! She hooked her backpack around a low branch, then her umbrella beside it. After that, she squirreled her way up the branches and sat beside Rufus. "It's good to be back. hate having to change away from here. Away from you guys." A look of slight sadness crossed her eyes as she looked at her beloved friend.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 am
User Image

Glas the Leprechaun sat down in his tree, minding his own business, wondering what was going on around Hogwarts these days. It had been awhile since he had traveled up to the Grounds. So, he made that the priority. He got up and out of his tree home, closing his makeshift door and apparated to the school entrance.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:50 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus smiled a bit "I'm still me I think." He said with a bit of a smile. He luaghed a bit when he saw her undoing her hair. "I think Chase beats both of us still" He said running a hand though his hair. And then Rufus blushed a bit when Remy sat down next to him with an umbrella wile he was half naked in the rain. He shook his head that's the last time Rufus reads one of his mom's romance novels. "Y-yea, it really sucks when you live in a muggle street. I don't get a nice forest to run along in." He said trying to stick to what they were talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ snickered at the mention of Chase's hair. "He does have rather incredible hair, doesn't he? I can see why my sister snatched him up." Truth was, the brunette was jealous. Not of Heather for getting Chase, no, but that she had found someone so.... perfect for her. When Rufus mentioned not having a forest, she made an odd sort of snort-laugh. "And you think my shed is? Agh. After this year, I'll have my apparation license. Then, you and I can come here for all the moons. No matter what." She gave a slight sigh, then cast a gaze to the heavens. It looked as if the girl were thinking, but in fact, her thoughts wandered. A daydream invaded her mind, making her zone out. Hopefully she wouldn't lose her grip on the tree and plummet downward. That would not be fun.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:08 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus smiled a bit "Well at least you don't have cage mates. I get to bunk with the other dogs in my dad's work area." He looked at hear talk about Chase and toyed with his own hair "So you like boys with long hair?" He asked trying to sound like it did not mater to him.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games