Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Rufus. He shifted in a cage? That had to suck. She couldn't imaging being in a cage... again. "I'm sorry, Rufus." She sighed, almost sadly. "I hope you'll never have to be trapped in a cage. I-I couldn't..." She shook her head, getting rid of the memories that threatened to cloud her thinking. Luckily, the Ravenclaw had switched topics. Good. "It depends. Some boys would look silly with long hair. There are a rare few men who could make it work. Like you. You've been growing yours out. It looks nice." She smiled, then ran her fingers through a lock of hers, plucking out a leaf that had fallen from the tree.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 am
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus was afrade he made the cage sound worse then it was. He its was a rather big one but he deiced to drop it. Rufus blushed a bit when she told him he liked his hair. "Thanks I um really like your hair as well."
{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ giggled a bit, then let a grin take over. "Thanks. It's a pain in the arse to keep up with. Do you realize how hard it is to play Quidditch with this?!" She giggled again, remembering Dhylan once telling her that if it was braided correctly, she could use it as a whip and prevent steals. Why was she giggling? It was rainy, they lost the game, and her hair was a mess, yet she was giggling like a child. It was weird.... in a good way.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus smiled a bit "I can imagine I don't know how some people can play with
out at least putting there hair up." He looked around starting to feel the chill of the rain. "Where are the others. Jason is normally the first here."

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ almost fell out of the tree laughing when Rufus said Jason was usually the first one here. "You're kidding, right? Jason can't get out of his shop in time. The only reason he comes to the forest at all early is to collect plants and stuff for his little shop of horrors." It was true, she knew. He rarely left his shop, and if he didn't have to watch them, he'd probably just shift in his basement. The man had never been sociable, despite her many efforts.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Rowan had been contentedly snoozing when he was suddenly shaken awake by a rude stirring in the leaves. Yawning deeply, he glanced blearily down below to where a couple of Hogwarts students were camped out in his tree. Well, wasn't that typical? Standing up, he hopped his six-inch form down through the branches until he landed right on top of the pair, teasing in sickly sweet tones, "Well, well, look at the little love birds who have nested in my tree! I was asleep, you know.." However, as much as he wanted to at the moment, Rowan knew that he couldn't stay grumpy at them forever. "Say, what are a couple of ducks like you doing out so late, anyway? It's raining you know, and at this time of year you'll surely catch your death!"

Miss GryffindorK

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus was taken aback by the wood Nymph who had landed right on them. "Um- I'm sorry I did not know this tree was your home." He said scratching his hair. "Um we are just waiting for the full moon to come out." He said. He had no problem telling other magical beings that he was a werewolf since they were all a bit in the same boat. When the Nymph called them love birds Rufus turned bright red despite how cold he was. He had herd the rumors around the school about the two of them but payed them no mind since it was better to have them think they where dating then going out at night to turn into werewolves but now that someone directly said it to them... Rufus felt like a deer in the headlights.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up when she heard a voice, then found a tiny nymph with them. Love Birds?! Really?! "If I had a choice, I wouldn't be here either. Trust me. I hate rain." She watched the tiny thing, curious what it was going to say next, when she noticed Rufus looking like he was about to be eaten by Godzilla. Gold eyes darted around, searching for any danger. When she saw none, the teen snapped her fingers in front of the boy's face. "Earth to Rufus? Hello?" She, being a good little Prefect, hadn't heard any such rumors, and therefore had no idea that people even noticed her and Rufus leaving for the Forest. She did, however, wonder why her friend was frozen like that. It wasn't time to shift yet... was it?!

UT
f
HARACTER
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image
                                              ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                              No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

"I believe that answer is truly none of your business." Jason stepped out of the trees, his usual satchel slung over his shoulder as he looked from one face to another. So far the cubs had gotten here, but there was no sign of his red-haired pack mate. He sighed, setting the satchel down carefully. As usual, like all other full moons, he had gone out collecting plants. It had quickly become a tradition for him. Now, all he had to do was wait for the moon to rise. He glanced toward Remy and Rufus. "I I take it your summers were uneventful?"

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                              Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
                                              xxx

--------------------------------------
                                              State: Annoyed, as usual
                                              OOC: ...
                                              --------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus snapped out of his trance when Jason appeared. He was a bit afraid that he said or did something wrong. He rubbed his wet hair a bit out of his eyes. "It was alright, Mr. Hill" He said feeling not really sure how to properly address the alpha of your pack. "So-sorry did you say something Rem."

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked over as she heard another voice, this one deeper, more masculine. "Hiya Jason. How's things?" She easily climbed down the tree, then smiled brightly at her Alpha. When he asked about her summer, her nose wrinkled a bit. "Not bad. Mostly work and babysitting. I only did two things at all noteworthy. 1, I broke up with my girlfriend, and 2, I almost got killed in a formal gown." She used her umbrella to lightly poke Rufus' foot, since he was still perched on the branch. "You kinda... dozed out. Making sure you didn't die. That would be bad."

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ trudged out to the forest, looking more than a bit solemn. Her still blue eyes had glasses laid over them, something very out of the norm. Rufus already knew about her eyes, but even he didn't know what she'd done to her hair. That was going to be fun to explain. The teen stopped once she made it to their clearing, then sat on a rock. She was not at all happy, or energetic and bubbly, as she usually was when it came to getting to see her pack again. No, instead she was the hollowed out husk that was only there because she had nowhere else to be.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:55 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Owner of Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

[Begin Scene: Late, Winter Night {Jan 2023}]

”You better pass your NEWTS this year Devin, I don’t think I’ll make it another whole year,” Belle giggled as she walked hand in hand with her fiancée. His voice sifted softly and she barely heard him; she was struggling to keep that smile on her face, keep up appearances. But she’d been so distracted, so nauseas, nothing seemed to help. His expectant gaze had caught her off guard; it looked like he was waiting for something, anything. ”Oh, yeah,” Belle smiled again, hoping that would answer any question he might’ve said. It didn’t.

She wouldn’t give him the chance to question her though; the last thing she wanted was an interrogation. ”C’mon, let’s just head back to Hogsmeade, I’m cold.” He only seemed to shake his head as he gathered close and bundled his arms around her, but she felt safe again. ”Devin, I—“ she paused, her hand hovered over her belly as she frowned, but luckily, he hadn’t seem to notice.

Actually, he didn’t even seem to be paying attention to her at all, not really anyway. She blinked and pursed her lips together as her brows furrowed up in dismay. ”Devin, what are you looking at?” She huffed, a little jealous that she wasn’t the object of his undivided attention. The temperature dropped, she could still feel a chill crawling down her spine and even with the warmth that permeated from her fiancée, it barely helped. She heard him scream, but his voice echoed all around her, she couldn’t focus on the words, just the shout, and the shrill, cold, voice. A force had knocked her out of the way, the world spun out from under her as she tumbled to the side and tumbled into a tree. ”Devin!”

Still, she hadn’t understood, not really. But she heard him, heard the crack of twigs snapping underfoot and the call of a spell she’d never heard before aloud.

”Expecto patronum!” He had cast, his wand in front of him and a clawing hand shrouded in shadows recoiled and spun back into the darkness. ”Belle, help me out!” He called.

But she didn’t move. She was blinded by the burst of bright white light, not even a hint of a corporeal patronus could be seen. She stumbled to her feet, one of her heels had snapped and she tumbled around to fight for focus, to try and see. She couldn’t think, couldn’t focus. Her hands guarded her belly, only pausing to reach for her wand in defense and ripped it forward. ”Expecto patronum!” The smallest, barest wisp of light waved, and then it disappeared.

The dementor swirled, hidden in the underbrush of the forest outskirts as it whipped through circled around and caught Belle from behind, a slow, close touch and it sucked what little shreds of happiness that was left of her.

”Belle, just run!” Devin, wild and panicked, couldn’t imagine why Belle was acting like this. Why she couldn’t defend herself. He whipped around to face her, the bright, blinding light bounded ahead of him and chased off the dementor. He ran to her, confusion knitted upon his features. ”Belle? Belle?!”

She was shaken from her muddled confusion, a pit of depression had notched its bow, pulled its strings, and sent hooks digging into her back, threatening to reel her in for good. It was his hand that had wrenched her back into reality, shook her shoulders, and told her to run. She felt so helpless. Tears began to stream down her cheeks, and she didn’t even know why. He pushed her back and she stumbled, a shuddery gasp erupted when she saw the sway of color, of light, of life being stolen from his very being. Tears blinded her vision, but she saw him slump down, an empty shell, numb. She wanted to scream, but the dementor was still so close, and she felt the ghostly chill run up and down her flesh. She needed to leave, now! She raised her wand to apparate, and nearly choked in a sob when the apparation ward blocked her, trapped her in. The dementor honed in on her, it felt the fear growing, felt the unborn happiness bursting with her core.

So she ran. She ran as fast and as hard as she could, limping on a twisted ankle and a broken heel until she knew she was far enough away and then she raised her wand to apparate. All this time, the only thing she could ever focus on, was her child. And it screamed inside of her.

Then, the sound of a shrill, horrific scream filled the night as she vanished into thin air.

[End Scene]
Fashionably: Bundled Up
Troubles: Panicked, wild, fear.

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus came into the forest he kept his wand ready. Even if he was a werewolf there are other things in the forest that are just as if not more dangerous then him. He spotted Remy and remembered there sorta not really date and moved to her "Hey Rem." He said hoping she was feeling better now.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Rufus, her eyes still sad. When he stood beside her, she flopped her head awkwardly onto his hip, sniffling a bit. At least she had no tears left to cry. Her eyes were so dry it hurt to blink, but she couldn't cry. Her tiny hand slipped up into Rufus hand, wanting him to know that somewhere, deep down, she did love him and want his happiness, even though she felt absolutely no happiness within herself. Maybe she just needed to be slapped into her senses or something. What would Jason say about what she had done to herself? Hair now shorter than Rufus', eyes as blue as they had been before she'd been bitten, glasses that only half helped her vision. Would he be able to talk her into being normal? He'd done it once, hadn't he? When he got her to eat her first steak. Perhaps she just needed some tough love.

UT
f
HARACTER

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games