Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
                                              ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                              No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

Jason looked about as he walked. His herb gathering had gone uneventfully, and he was prepared with a full flask for the coming night. Ugh, he was glad he always closed his shop the day after the full moon, if for no other reason than he was always beat afterward. Reaching the clearing where they usually met up, he blinked. There were Remy and Rufus, but Remy was laying her head in Rufus's lap with a despondent look on her face. He frowned. What was going on? Placing his satchel to the side, he cocked an eyebrow at the two. "Anything the matter?"

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                              Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
                                              xxx

--------------------------------------
                                              State: A touch concerned
                                              OOC: ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up to see Jason walking over. When he asked if something was the matter, she sat up a bit, slouching over a bit. "Life is but a cruel game of ups and downs, and I seem to be but a whipping post." Blue eyes gleamed at the man from behind a pair of glasses. Vaguely she wondered how her wolf self would see, but remembered that she could survive. Someone would help her.... right? She thought back to her talk to Ronyo a few weeks ago, saddened. She'd been happy then, and still couldn't find something. Now it felt like she was constantly surrounded by a swarm of Dementors, constantly making the world seem bleak and cold. Nothing she did or saw made her feel any better... and it was all her own damn fault.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus sighed a bit as he put a hand on Remy's arm to hold her. "Rem lost her spot as captain and got into trouble at school, I really don't know the details of it." He said to Jason there was no point in keeping it from the older werewolf who it was clear could tell something was wrong,

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason looked between the two cubs, trying to figure out precisely how much was actually Remy's usual overreaction to things (well, she had been his pack for long enough that he would know she overreacted at times) or if it was genuine. Settling himself down, he eyed Rufus, a question evident in his gaze to the boy. "What was this trouble, and why did she lose her captaincy over it? I doubt it couldn't have been that bad, unless someone decided to state she was a werewolf. I very much doubt your headmistress would have put up with that sort of talk."

xxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sighed quietly. She wasn't one to let others answer for her, no, she was a big girl, and that meant owning up to her own mistakes. "It's my fault. I tried to cheat against the Slytherin team. I deserved more than what I was given." Her voice was quiet, a seemingly stern monotone. Blue eyes didn't look at either of the people there, but instead the ground below. Remy reached sadly into her pocket, pulling out two vials of Wolfsbane. She held one out to Rufus, knowing he wasn't well enough at potions making to have his own. She imbibed her own, coughing a bit. After glancing at the boys, awaiting trouble, She pulled her hair free from the hat that contained it. Short, choppy layers fell, landing just below her ears. She slipped out of her jacket as well, now just awaiting the pain to strike her frail form.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus took Remy's hand and leaned into a hug. "Rem I just want you to know this changes nothing between us, I still love you." He pulled back and kissed her hand before taking the potion from her.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason sighed, realizing where this could be going. He must be having more of an influence on the Gryffindor than he thought, if his more Slytherin tendencies were rubbing off on her. He pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to think of what to say. He knew what he and his housemates would say about that sort of thing, and he figured he should impart it upon the young pup. "You know, there was a saying amongst my housemates when I was in school we always stuck with: Never leave a trail that could be traced back to you, deny everything, and never get caught. I would suggest you follow the same axiom if you decide to do that again."

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked at Rufus when he said he loved her, than at Jason. Her eyes were wide with shock at his words. Did he just.... "Erm.... thanks.... I guess...." She ruffled her hair a bit, then squeaked when Rufus captured her in a hug. She looked up at him, then lightly poked his nose. Her currently blue eyes went wide, then she lightly kissed his lips, before blushing quite heavily. She looked at the ground, a shy smile on her lips. Maybe, just maybe, she'd pull through this.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus blinked when Remy kissed him... She kissed him. His heart was racing this was his first kiss. He moved in and kissed her back. He was not sure if it was the right thing to do but he wanted to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image
I was lost now I'm ƒøυи∂. I'm sustained by the ṡøυи∂.
Am I ∂εα∂? Or am I dreaming instead? A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my нεα∂.

Remy pulled away from Rufus, a rather confused expression on her face. She glanced at Jason, then sighed. This could not possibly have been more awkward. Immediately she knew what was happening, when shooting pain flashed up her spine, sending her to the ground. The girl released tears, but did not cry out, despite the torrents of pain she felt. After the change, the small, tawny furred wolf stood, still the shortest of the pack. Something had changed in the wolf, something other than her rather short fur. The wolf held her tail a bit higher, stood a bit prouder. Oh yes. Remy Bleiddiaid was an adult, and that entitled her to more power... didn't it?

I do what I do best to your нεαяτ. Don't be fooled, I was raised the ωøℓνεṡ
Now the мøøи hangs in full, so you know I won't play by theяυℓεṡ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus came to the forest scratching himself hard. He can't believe he got fleas from Remy who got them from her cat. He was covered in white scratch marks and red bite marks. This was hell he waited around for the others to come.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:33 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy barely had time to leave the castle in one piece. She was soooooo late!! Jason was going to murder her. With. An. Axe. Her potion had finished a few minutes prior, but with all the thoughts running through her head, she wasn't even sure if she had made the right potion. As soon as she had sprinted past the treeline, she quaffed the potion, then ran as fast as she physically could toward the werewolf clearing. She could feel the pull of the change setting in, which only fueled her to sprint faster, until the pain forced her to tumble to the ground.

Remy couldn't even scream when the pain began coursing through her body. It hurt so much more than normal! Her mind couldn't even begin to grasp why this intense torture was occurring to her body. With a meager cry, the girl's mind snapped and her consciousness was lost.

When the wolf was able to stand, it wasn't Remy in control. No, the pathetic human girl was lost to the mind of the wolf that dwelt inside her. "Now to find a feast worthy of the soon-to-be Alpha." The cocky wolf thought, running through the trees, staying silent as she did so. Her dark gold-bronze eyes were narrowed in focus as she easily killed an innocent bunny who just happened to be in her way. The feral beast kept hunting, until finally her muzzle was coated in dripping blood. Oh yes. Tonight would be fun.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles was certainly lost. He'd wandered outside, trying to get his mind off of his parents, and had probably wandered farther than he should. Now he was in the thick trees of the Forbidden Forest, the one place he wasn't supposed to be in the school. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to ward off the feeling of cold he felt underneath the bows of the trees. This forest wasn't right, and he knew it. He sat down on a fallen log and wrapped his arms around his knees. How was he going to get out of here, anyway? He barely studied Astronomy, and he doubted that he could find his way out any other way. He buried his face in his arms. Maybe someone will come looking for him? Not likely, considering that he hadn't said anything to anyone. Well, who knows? Maybe he'll get lucky and be found?

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Oh man, I am so lost...
OOC: ... >D
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

Paint on faces
Hide in dark places,
We feel safe away from,
Anyone at all.

A Secret obsession,
Holding obsession,
The very that keeps you,
Trapped inside my dreams.

So let's take of our clothes,
Run through the streets,
Scream at the moon,
And scuff up out feet,
Won't hear a word,
Cos' they probably say we're terrible,
Lets be animals.

The wolf stopped dead in her tracks, then sniffed at the air. That... that was a curious scent, but one she didn't think was quite right. The wolf followed the scent, padding through the leaves. Bronze-gold eyes widened, then narrowed. Oh yes. Her nose was exactly right. A human had walked into her territory. He was fairly small, young, wide-eyed and innocent. Perfect. She would have fun. He was an easy target, particularly since she could smell his fear.

A wolfish sort of grin appeared on her face, then she lowered herself to the ground. Since she was a kind soul, or perhaps a bit of the humanity lingered, the wolf growled, just loud enough to be heard by the human's ears. The wolf began to tread down the small hill toward the human. She stayed to the darker areas of the clearing, circling the boy. Her growls got louder and softer, teasing the kid. After a few moments, she grew bored of simply toying with his fear. The wolf stepped out of the shadows, then over to the boy. He smelled... appetizing. With an easy motion the wolf sunk elongated teeth into the boy's thigh, growling as she did so. She was intent on hurting him, just as the human side of her had been hurt.

Kiss in the dark,
Sleep in the trees,
Go where we like,
Lets be animals,

Our mothers our fathers,
Were lovers before us,
We are just creatures,
Who were born to carry on.

Any maybe we're evil,
But mostly just people,
Afraid of living,
Cos' we might just think its fun.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles heard something, and looked around. He heard something, and didn't know what it was. That is, until he saw something rush up to him and... Sudden sharp pain radiated from his thigh as he fell back. Merlin, was that a werewolf? He tried to scramble, but his leg was caught in its jaws. Swearing colorfully in Gaelic, the redhead tried kicking at the creature, using his heels to try and get it off. Dear god, he was going to be eaten, wasn't he? Giving up on kicking, he reached forward and tried to pry the creature's jaws open. Oh, please let this work!

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: OMGWTFWEREWOLF!!!!!
OOC: ... >D
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games