Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Second Year │ Muggleborn

They really were accumulating quite the crowd. Levi didn't quite know what to think of it, other than with each person there was a higher chance of them getting caught and getting in big, big, big trouble, which wasn't exactly what Levi signed up for. He just thought it would have been cool to explore the forest with a few friends, not a whole squad of people. Oh well. What was life without a little bit of danger? Boring, that's what. He definitely thought that Aster and Pam's.. warnings, he guessed, were a little overdone, especially Aster's. He got that she wanted to seem tough, but come on. There was a line. He didn't exactly know what the line was, but there still was one!

Levi rubbed the back of his head in thought, looking around at all the young students. He could swear he saw someone in the treelines, but he supposed it was just his imagination. "Well, we could always split up in groups.. I know it may not be the best idea, but it's something." He placed his hands in his pockets, ready for his plan to be shot down in a second.

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley
Violet the Maestro
Maiya Kajuji
Essy ze Ninja
Writerly Ink
shabatha
amo10690
horseshoes36
Diamond Wales

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Totally Ninja at the Edge of the Forest with Everybody
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This. Is going. TO BE AWESOME! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι иєνєя мιѕѕ α в є α т , ι'м ℓιgнтєиιиg σи му f є є т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т ѕ є є , ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιиg σи му σ ω и ; ι мαкє тнє мσνєѕ υρ α ѕ ι g σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т к и σ ω, ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela was pleased when Aster refused to turn back, she would've hated for their whole plan to be ruined. They'd picked tonight for a reason, after all. She didn't quite recall what all the logic behind it had been, but there'd been logic, for sure. The Hufflepuff had narrowed her eyes at the first year girl who'd referred to what they were doing as 'playing,' thinking that if she really thought that's what this was, she didn't need to be here. But, she didn't have to point that out, since Zeph did it for her. She beamed at her housemate, glad that someone at least had their head on straight.

spaceAs she stepped into the trees and made her way into the forest proper, the Hufflepuff felt a surge of adrenaline spike. She glanced over her shoulder at her best friend, grinning widely. "This will soooo be worth the detentions, just watch," she declared optimistically. Levi's comment about splitting up was probably a good one, but she couldn't think of a way to go with it that wouldn't just be her declaring that she, Aster, and their three friends (plus Zeph's sister, she supposed) would go on without the tag-a-longs. She considered it briefly. "Well, I'm staying with Aster," she said. "You guys can do whatever you want." She slowed her pace, settling in next to the Gryffindor boy, leaning in close. "I'm trying to think of a way to split up from the people we didn't invite without being super obvious about it. If you figure out a way, I'm all ears," she whispered, very careful to make sure that he was the only one who could hear her. She walked with him for a ways, trying to make it less suspicious that she'd been whispering to him, but it probably wasn't all that effective. Oh, well. It wasn't like the uninvited parties thought she was happy to have them here. She was only slightly less bitter about it than Aster, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ι к є є ρ ¢ я υ ι ѕ ι и ' , ¢αи'т ѕ т σ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ωσи'т ѕтσρ g я σ σ ν ι и ' , ιт'ѕ ℓιкє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι gσт тнιѕ м υ ѕ ι ¢ ιи му м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ѕαуιиg "ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α ℓ я ι g н т "

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - Please refer to this post and read it before posting -

A reminder to please stay in posting order with the group you are with.
                                                          Amo, Bethany should have posted after Levi, not William.
                                                          Your posting her in the wrong position may have thrown people off on when they were supposed to post
                                                          Please be careful of this in the future
                                                          Zeph was skipped due to Dia having trouble posting,
                                                          Harper and Eunice are now being skipped due to people not posting in two days.
                                                          Horseshoes, Maiya, feel free to slip Harper and Eunice in when you can.
                                                          Wherever you post them will be their new position in the order, it will not revert to the original.

Current order: Pam, Aster, William, Bethany, Zeph, Levi

VI POST YOUR UNICORN WHENEVER YOU CAN PLZ

The Forgotten Weasley

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

Maiya Kajuji

amo10690

horseshoes36

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:38 am
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster stuck her tongue out at Will, and could do nothing but gape silently at the first year who asked why they were 'playing' in the Forbidden Forest and mentioned that she and her noisy friend were 'hunting for centaurs'. Alright, Aster had done some stupid things in her life and this was one of them, and she would no doubt go on to do more stupid things, but at least she wasn't here for the express purpose of hunting centaurs. Did they think they were ponies they could ride on?! Even she hadn't been that dumb when she was eleven. She had to turn her attention to Zeph so she didn't explode. Her 'do you hear what they're saying' stare of incredulity turned into a glare of exasperation when his kid sister invited the two Centaur Hunters along. She didn't even know why she was still surprised at this point. She glanced over at Levi when he spoke up. He had a point, even if that always ended badly in films and on the telly. They were practically a procession at this point. Still, Pam's good mood was starting to rub off a bit, and some of her ire was starting to fade. She ducked her head to listen in on Pam's whispering to Levi, and nodded emphatically. They needed to ditch the tagalongs before the whole group was killed by very ticked off centaurs.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

Maiya Kajuji

amo10690

horsehoes36

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:12 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper sat, just listening to everything that was happening around her. Everyone seemed a little bit on edge, some of them downright angry. It made her more than a little uncomfortable. She really had no desire to cause trouble, she just wanted to go exploring. She sighed and blew a hair out of her face. She would just no sooner ignore them all and go off on her own...except for the fact that was more than a little bit terrified. Though to be fair she was the oldest one here so she should be protecting them, theoretically anyway. They probably wouldn't take it though, or need it. It seemed more and more people were popping out of the woods and she was finally starting to see just how annoying this really was. These people really were going to get themselves killed...she would probably end up with them. Part of her just wanted to turn back now but she was definitely stubborn and she wanted this. In fact it'd been part of her plan for a while now, she was just glad someone else had decided to so she didn't have to go alone, even if they were clearly a little peeved that she had just invited herself. "You know I think I'm fine just staying with...whoever needs a buddy." She finished sort of awkwardly. She wanted to stay with the main group but she'd go with anyone who wanted her. She could do some protecting if she needed to. She might have only one leg but she could do this just fine, she could take care of herself...mostly.

{ooc; if anyone wants to pull her away that is fine, if not I will just stay with the main group. I'm good for either.}

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:14 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C O R I N N A
R E N E E
W I L L I A M S

First YearHalf BloodRavenclaw

Corinna didn't wait for Dante's answer, instead choosing to follow the group that had just stepped into the trees. She sprinted the fair distance to the trunks on the outermost edge of the forest and hid behind one, to the far side of the students so they couldn't see her. Dante could follow her if he liked, but the students were quickly disappearing into the trees and she wasn't about to lose them. If something dangerous were to come at them, they would serve as a safety net, as she was certain she'd be no match for ... well, anything in the Forbidden Forest. She knew they'd be darned lucky if they came out of the Forest unharmed, but was willing to take the risk - the lure of its mystery was irresistible.

Pulling out her wand just in case, Corinna glanced back to the group of rocks where she'd last seen Dante. Again, she supposed he'd follow if he wanted to. Taking a deep breath and grinning in anticipation, Cori stepped into the Forest itself, keeping the group just far enough ahead that they wouldn't likely see her.

A few tree trunks in, the forest became very dark, and very quiet. Corinna tried her best to be quiet, but her sneakers crunched on gravelly rocks, and more than a few times she caught her toe on a tree root. She stepped on a stick, cracked it, and scared her own self! She wondered what ruckus the sizeable group of students was making, but couldn't seem to hear them over her own breathing and stomping about. Darned humans, so wrongly made for stealth in nature! Why did her feet have to be so big, and not slim like a deer's? Maybe in Transfiguration she'd learn how to transform herself into the delicate creature, or into something else that traveled silently - like a cat, or an owl. Sighing to clear her head, Cori bit her lip and plowed on as carefully and quietly as she could, keeping a wary eye on the forest around her and the other on the students ahead.

Such a strong mind!
Inventive and a daydreamer,
Not to mention kind-hearted!
Better be....

Ravenclaw!

OOC: open to being noticed/interaction! Also, let me know if you'd like my thestral to make a quick appearance, either interactive or in the distance, and Dia, please let me know if/when Caligo can join the shenanigans with the centaurs.
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄DONT be a - l - a - r - m - e - d!
it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world
it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world
IF WE'RE BREAKING THE RULES IT'S FINE::I DISREGARD THIS PROBLEM ALL THE TIME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRULES DON'T STOP ME!

So they were going to stay with the party crashers. That much seemed pretty obvious. For something that was supposed to be a secret, it seemed that so many people knew. There was just the question of how to get rid of everyone. "Well, I'm willing to take a group," the boy said. How bad could the forest be?

ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ooc: Sorry it took so long. Mini-vacation, and moving into my townhouse kinda screwed with stuff. Next time it happens, follow the rules about skipping people. I don't mind. o3o
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs

Diamond Wales

Maiya Kajuji

Essy ze Ninja

Writery Ink

shabatha

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:21 pm
K A T A R I N

Katarin had been enjoying the lovely evening. She didn't mind enjoying it on her own. That almost made it better. However, off in the distance, she could hear voices. Curious, the unicorn approached them to find a group of students. Unsure of what to do, she stood still. Students didn't usually come out here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:05 am
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph felt conflicted about the whole splitting up part. On one hand, he was sticking with Pam and Aster, while on the other, he didn't want to leave the first years on their own. That was just a recipe for disaster. However, he suddenly got an idea and looked over toward the older girl, Harper. "Hey, why don't you stay with the first years, Harper? I mean, you're ahead of us, and you know spells that we don't. You'd be probably better to keep an eye on them. I mean, we know spells too, but only enough to really give ourselves protection. So everyone wins, right? They can go off with each other, and we can continue on." He didn't think that he had a bad idea, heck, it was better than leaving the first years in a lurch. Besides, that cut their number down by half, and they'd be a lot better about sneaking around as a result.

Lynn, however, pouted and crossed her arms. He could already tell that she didn't like something about this, and he could guess what that was. He mentally sighed and braced for her own mini-tirade against it.
                                                  "What about me? You're leaving me with them, or what? And don't even tell me that I have to go back to the castle, Zephyros Whitet-oh!" Zeph watched as his sister's irritated expression melted into one of surprise and awe.

Curious as to that caught his sister's attention, he turned and looked over in the direction her gaze had strayed. His own mouth dropped open as he spotted the unicorn that was standing still at the edge of the clearing. He looked at the others and decided to take a step back. letting his sister have a better look and trying to stay a bit away from the creature. Not that he was scared, but if he'd heard right, unicorns didn't like guys. He certainly didn't qualify as a girl, which meant that the guys had probably better stay away if they wanted to keep it there.
                                                  "Oh my gosh, guys, that's a unicorn. Wow, I've never seen one before..."

════════════════════════

Thinking: We are so getting caught...
                                                  OOC: Writery Ink, just go ahead and post Caligo if you want, I've been waiting for you to post him 8'D
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs

Violet the Maestro

Maiya Kajuji

Essy ze Ninja

Writery Ink

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image _______________________________________

User Image

User Image
The cackle of snapping branches and fluttering leaves mocked the wind as it breathed a long petulant sigh, and not even the moon with her motherly smile would shine down on him now. And rightfully so, Tristan was grateful for the shadows he found himself in, grateful for the inky darkness behind the forest canopy, grateful for the absence of her ever-watchful face. As yellowing teeth worried his lower lip, Tristan dug gloved fingers into the ground and he shifted his weight before heaving himself up to stand. Might as well join them before it's too late. Even at a distance of fifteen, maybe twenty meters, he could still hear them bickering, but couldn't decipher whose voice was saying exactly what. Dipping his head beneath a low bearing branch and snaking between trees, the crunch of grass beneath his feet didn't seem half as loud as the panicking voice in the back of his mind that was screeching prayers thanking all the Gods that Professor Hill wasn't his Head of House, or any head, for that matter. Had this been any other night, any other time, the man would've skinned him alive; there should only be one reason for Tristan to visit the forest, and one reason only. But it's a little too late for that, now.

”Shhhhh!” Tristan screeched like a boiling kettle; perturbed with his own thoughts more so than their presence as the black form of his shrouded silhouette approached from the northern end of the forest's treeline. ”Lumos,” he mumbled with an extended wand, his white face glowing in contrast to his black beanie, black jumper, black gloves, black pants, and black boots; now fully visible, he closed the gap between himself and the cluster of students headed by what seemed like Pam, Aster, and Zeph, or at least those were the distinctive voices he heard calling the shots. ”I thought a heard a rumor goin' round the castle of a bunch of students plannin' to go to the forest. You know you can't keep a secret in Hogwarts, right?” A bitter grin touched his lips for half a second before he continued, ”Well, what've you mates been waiting around for? If you're splitting in groups, I'm headed this way,” Tristan spun his wand to point south, continuing in the direction he'd already been on when he suddenly caught motion of something in the distance and lowered his wand to see the powder white fur of a unicorn. Her long glowing horn was pointed in their direction; she must've heard them, though why she was curious instead of defensive, only drove him to want to approach—but he knew better. Taking a small step away, his gaze didn't linger very long in the hopes of not scaring her away. As soon as the creature showed signs of fleeing, Tristan turned his gaze back to the group and waved for a few followers to join him. ”Whoever's not going with them,” he gestured to the blonde bandits of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, ”Can come with me... That includes you two, way back there,” Tristan tiptoed over heads to gesture to the two hidden first years, a tiny redheaded girl and brunet boy near the forest entrance.

[OOC: Joinin' with the second group! :3 ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Forbidden Forest】 【COMPANY:: Hella lotta students】 【ATTIRE:: Viking Prayer】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'1", 106lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Posting Order:
Pam, Aster, Harper, William, Zeph, Tristan, Levi

Character Groups:
Main Group: Pam, Aster, Will, Zeph, Levi,
Second Group: Harper, Corinna, Tristan, Dante

Deviled Dregs

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Violet the Maestro

Writerly Ink

Forks Anonymous

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Second Year │ Muggleborn

Levi nodded in agreement as Pam and Aster walked beside him, informing him that they were just looking for an excuse to split up from the others who had come uninvited. Speaking of others coming uninvited, it looked like more and more were showing up, which was definitely not good. He nodded as Zeph asked Harper to stay with the first years--that meant they could stay in their original group, and they wouldn't feel like absolute wankers leaving first years all by their lonesome. Not that he knew Harper very well, but she seemed like she'd be able to protect them the best out of everyone out here, if only for her being the oldest.

Looking over, he noticed yet another student coming out, dressed in all black. That didn't look shady at all. From the looks of him, he had to guess it was that Slytherin with the dirty mouth. He didn't know him too well, but he was able to point out two other first years who had been spying on them, and that was impressive, especially with no light whatsoever. "My God.. May as well just invite the rest of the school now, at this point," he muttered to himself. Zeph's words caught his attention, and he walked over and stood beside him, squinting to see what he was looking at. A unicorn? Well, he didn't know what else it could be. It had a horn and everything.

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Violet the Maestro
Maiya Kajuji
Essy ze Ninja
Writerly Ink

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Totally Ninja at the Edge of the Forest with Everybody
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This. Is going. TO BE AWESOME! ❞

ι иєνєя мιѕѕ α в є α т , ι'м ℓιgнтєиιиg σи му f є є т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т ѕ є є , ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιиg σи му σ ω и ; ι мαкє тнє мσνєѕ υρ α ѕ ι g σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т к и σ ω, ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxx

spacePamela could barely contain her satisfaction at the splitting up of the group. She wasn't very happy when William offered to go with someone else, since he'd been part of 'her' group, as far as she was concerned, but it proved to not be necessary with yet another arrival. She recognized the Slytherin boy from her year, and pulled a small face at his stating that he'd 'heard rumors.' Dammit. She knew someone had talked. But who?! ... Well, she had her suspicions, she supposed, but it didn't really matter, it wasn't like she could change it. And he was helping split them off, so that worked for her.

spaceThe Hufflepuff didn't get a chance to say anything, though, because it registered to her that Zeph had said the word 'unicorn.' Green eyes grew wide as her head whipped around to look in the direction he was looking, and then her hands flew to her mouth, barely managing to muffle her exclamation of 'Oh my God!' A hand reached out to grab Aster's, and she tugged on it. "Aster. It's a unicorn. It's an actual honest-to-God Unicorn!" she whispered excitedly. "Ohmygosh, why didn't we bring like an apple or something? Do they eat apples?" She wanted to slap herself upside the head, because she knew she'd read about their diets, but at the moment, she couldn't remember any of it for the life of her. Not that it matter, because she hadn't thought to bring anything in the first place. The blonde bounced lightly, trying to contain her obvious excitement. She felt a little guilty, but part of her wanted to try and approach and tell the boys to stay back. Unicorns didn't like boys, right, so Zeph and William probably wouldn't be able to get close. But... they liked girls, supposedly. So maybe she would?

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ι к є є ρ ¢ я υ ι ѕ ι и ' , ¢αи'т ѕ т σ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ωσи'т ѕтσρ g я σ σ ν ι и ' , ιт'ѕ ℓιкє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι gσт тнιѕ м υ ѕ ι ¢ ιи му м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ѕαуιиg "ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α ℓ я ι g н т "

- Please refer to this post and read it before posting -

Current order: Pam, Aster, William, Katarin, Zeph, Levi

The Forgotten Weasley

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:45 pm
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster shook her head irritably, just glad they seemed to know what they were doing. She jerked as a Slytherin boy showed up, wand almost coming up, but she stilled herself, calming slightly when she realized he was in their year. It was that Tristan bloke. "I'm glad the Scooby squad is here to investigate then," she retorted, more fed up than genuinely angry. She didn't really know this kid, and he'd showed up so suddenly, she was vaguely alarmed by it... But he seemed harmless enough, and she figured the first years could always just lose Tristan in the dark forest if he turned out to be an arse to them. They were hardly very deep in. She spun around, sending up a cloud of dirt, at Zeph's exclamation, squeezing Pam's hand in return. "Oh god, it is. I mean, probably, right? They're like horses... with horns... How close d'you think we could get to it? Without it like goring us, anyways." She tried to recall what she knew about unicorns, which wasn't much. Unlike Pam, she hadn't really done any extensive research before going into this. That way, things would be a surprise! Okay, so she hadn't felt like going to the library. Was that a crime?

OOC:
((Edited because for some reason I thought Tristan was a third year >.>))
Cara MiaKitty

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

Maiya Kajuji

amo10690

horsehoes36

Essy ze Ninja

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper listened closely to everyone as the spoke and nodded when the suggestion was made to watch over the first years. She might as well be somehow useful. "Yeah, I can take care of them." She looked over everyone, keeping a special eye on the first years that were part of the group. Now that she had been given the job it was her duty to make sure they were safe. She turned and nearly jumped a foot as another figure emerged from the shadows. He appeared to be a student but she didn't recognize him, not that it really meant a whole lot because she was never good with faces. He pointed out two more kids that she had not noticed. She glanced over and saw one face she did recognize, Dante. She couldn't help but smile. She didn't know him really and even though he was a first year she was more than a little attracted to him. He was adorable. Now however was hardly the time.

{ooc;}

Forks Anonymous
Essy ze Ninja

Writerly Ink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:17 pm
K A T A R I N

There were so many of them! And such voices. Humans were too odd. Katarin decided she couldn't stay and ran off, hoping the humans wouldn't follow her.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ℓєαfιє
                                                          Looking Dead in the Forest with A Group of Very Foolish Children
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Alarmed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ These kids can't be older than thirteen! ❞

ι ω α и т є ∂ уσυ тσ к и σ ω ι ℓ σ ν є тнє ωαу уσυ ℓ α υ g н ﻬ ﻬ ﻬxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи ﻬ ﻬ ﻬxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι кєєρ уσυя ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н αи∂ ι киσω ιт ѕ є я ν є ѕ мє ω є ℓ ℓ ﻬ ﻬ ﻬxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи ﻬ ﻬ ﻬxxx

spaceMiriam was wandering through the forest, searching for Bo, which was something she found herself doing far more often than she liked of late. She constantly reminded herself that he was, in fact, a ghost, and therefore unlikely to get into any real trouble. However, knowing him, he'd find a way. Probably come across a damned basilisk and get his arse petrified. Brilliant. She didn't know why she continued trying to police the man, except that she'd been doing so for so long, she didn't really know what else to do with herself. Particularly since so many of her previous hobbies were now impossible for her to do. Being non-corporeal could be quite bothersome, when you got down to it. She sighed, running a hand through her hair. The sound of movement in the trees nearby didn't attract her notice at first; it was the Forbidden Forest, after all, there were all manner of creatures about. But then she caught the sound of voices... young voices. Pale eyes narrowed, a frown forming. What on Earth-

spaceFar be it from her to be the buzzkill for a group of moronic students; she'd not exactly been a model student herself, contrary to what the records might show, but then, her above average intelligence had ensured that she never got caught. However, she had also always been the voice of reason, the one pointing out to other parties (read: Leafie and Bo) when their plans were taking things a little to far into the realm of 'potentially catastrophic.' As she neared the group of students, she very desperately wanted to bang her head against a wall in frustration; she'd be willing to bet that not one of them was higher than third year, if that. "Ahem," she coughed, crossing her arms and staring pointedly at the group. "It is rather late, don't you think? And I somehow doubt that the definition of the word 'Forbidden' has changed overmuch since my time at Hogwarts." The ghostly woman straightened her posture to look as intimidating as possible, which she'd admit wasn't very; she had always come off as rather delicate looking. It'd been a gift when dealing with opponents who underestimated her, not so much when attempting to scare a group of kids, though. Not that she could do anything to them anyway; she was dead.

xxxﻬ ﻬ ﻬ тнє ω σ я ѕ т ιѕ σνєя и σ ω αи∂ ωє ¢αи в я є α т н є αgαιи
                                                          xxxxxxﻬ ﻬ ﻬ ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н , уσυ ѕтєαℓ м у ρ α ι и α ω α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxﻬ ﻬ ﻬ тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н ℓ є f т тσ ℓ є α я и , αи∂ иσ σиє ℓ є f т тσ f ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxﻬ ﻬ ﻬ ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Violet the Maestro

Deviled Dregs

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash