Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 pm
Only the 𝓭 𝓮 𝓪 𝓭. have seen the end of the 𝔀 𝓪 𝓻.___________________________________

User Image User Image

BeauregardxxJulesxxDante

Floating upside down, the silver silhouette of a former auror drifted through the Forbidden Forest in a straight line, phasing through the occasional oak and pine tree. After separating himself from Miri, (which he totally wasn't doing on purpose, nope,) Bo had taken to sulking in the gloomiest of places—the forest being a prime contender of real estate—it was nice to shake up the afterlife a little, and haunt different grounds than the ones you were slain on. And it wasn't as if Miri's presence made it harder to sulk, quite the contrary, but it's hard to really lay the misery on thick when there's that nagging repeat of, “oh not this again.” Because yes, yes it is again. And if it's not, then it's another wild goose chase to find Mosag, so strap in and enjoy the ride. ”Uggghhh, how did she find me?” Sighing and dragging his shoulders, he expected to turn and find the raised finger of his lifelong friend, but was only graced with the wind carrying her words. Curious as ever, his ghostly figure took flight and looped and darted between the forestry to happen upon a group of Hogwarts students. Curiouser and curiouser. ”Ye' can take the Ravenclaw away from the prefects', but ye' can't take the prefect out of the Ravenclaw, figures.” Landing on two translucent boots, the ghost donned the auror uniform he wore when he died (though much cleaner, luckily.) ”Now, spill the beans, what are you lil' runts doin' out in the forest? Treasure hunting?” he said, with just a bit more hope than scorn laced with his even tone.

User Image User Image User Image

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Violet the Maestro

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton was tired of it. Tired of it all. And he was going to show Devonte just how tired of it he exactly was. He had been dealing with his bullshit for 13 years, and that was going to stop today--or, should he say, tonight. Fighting in the middle of the day seemed a bit silly, but then again, so did this whole thing. He had to go through with it though--he'd gotten this far. He sat down on the grass, the temptations of the Forbidden Forest directly behind him. He'd heard some dumb first and second years had gotten caught sneaking through there near the beginning of the year, but he hadn't been stupid enough to invite him and his brother into there. Just near the edge, so the sounds of their conflict wouldn't be immediately heard.

The windy early summer night brushed his black hair, squinting his one good eye to see a figure in the distance, who he assumed to be his brother. And judging by the voice calling out, it was. "Lol-.. Layton? What are you doing here? Where's..?" The thing was, Layton sent an owl to Devonte a week before under a name that he knew would get him out here, and sure enough, here they were. "She's not coming, Devonte. She doesn't even know you're out here. In fact, nobody does. Except me."

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte was a little mad--he was missing his precious sleep for a stupid meeting with that stupid girl. Could he even call her a girl? She was only half-human after all, which he had pleasantly learned in Defense Against the Dark Arts this year. Had she meant to apologize? Probably. He didn't think he'd be forgiving her, though. While she hadn't necessarily lied to him, she hadn't bothered to tell the truth. Who hides something like that from people?!? He grit his teeth and kept walking, twigs gently crunching beneath his feet. As he moved closer to the desired spot, he saw someone who was definitely not who he was coming to meet. A boy around his age, black hair, and.. an eyepatch? Layton? What was he doing here?

Calling out to him, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and chuckle at his response. "What are you gonna do, beat me up?" His eyes quickly flicked to Layton's hand, seeing him grab his wand. Grabbing his wand at all, he couldn't stop the Expelliarmus that flew his way and his wand flew out of his hand. He was then pushed to the ground and knocked out of breath, feeling Layton on top of him and starting to deal out punches. He dealt some of his own to Layton's sides, even though he couldn't see very well at the moment. "Layton, you crazy b*****d..! What the hell are you doing?!" He managed to gasp out through punches.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

He seemed to be completely blinded as his actions took precedence over his thoughts, making sure to disarm Devonte immediately and then just laying down punches upon him. As he did it, he felt something that he hadn't really felt in his life before.. And there wasn't a word he could place on it. Rage, maybe? Whatever it was, he couldn't see himself stopping anytime soon, and he didn't have a problem with that. He could hear Devonte talking beneath him, but what he was saying was unknown to him. "Shut up.. shut up.. shut u-!" He gasped out in surprise as he received a hard punch to the face, knocking him off of his brother and onto the ground.

After he regained his composure, he looked back to see Devonte reaching for his wand and went to grab his own, but too late. He had already cast some kind of curse that he didn't recognize towards him, which had to be made up.. But it wasn't. He was knocked back, and felt like passing out and throwing up at the same time. He grabbed his wand quickly, yelling "Stupefy!" and watching as his brother flew back and landed on the grass, completely unconscious. He breathed heavily, his one good eye slowly closing as he passed out on the ground himself, his last thought wondering how much trouble he'd be in for this.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

The cool crisp breeze whipped around Selina's slim figure as she walked across the open fields outside the castle. Though she had no fear of the darkness, she was concerned she might be detected before completing her errand. She'd been casting an augery up in her dorm room, when she saw something she didn't care for. She was concerned for Layton, as the cards indicated a change in his situation. She'd kept silent and took no action prior to the last time this happened, although realistically there'd been nothing she could have done to alter the events of last summer; this time she knew she needed to act, she had to try.

Slipping out of the castle was a simple matter for her, considering unlike the fools whom cost themselves so many points for adventuring in the forest, she traveled alone, and made the effort to slip out undetected. Unfortunately, her instincts were drawing her toward the borders of the same Forbidden Forest. She hoped none of its denizens were abroad this evening. Guided by the light of the moon, Selina flitted from shadow to shadow.

As she made her way across the landscape rendered in midnight blue and silver, she spotted a pair of forms sprawled upon the ground, not all that far from the first row of trees marking out the boundary of the forest. Selina rushed across the open ground, and soon discovered Layton and his brother sprawled there. Kneeling beside them, it was quickly apparent both of the boys were unconscious.

Both of them looked as though they'd been in a fight, and Layton, even by moonlight, didn't look right. "Scelestus Timor Deprehensio," she said in an urgent tone, after drawing her wand, and gesturing with a downward spiral, and a silvery aura pulsed about Layton's body. "Wonderful," she muttered, before casting, "Diagnosus Exposum." followed by, " Revelio Injurious."The spells told her what she assumed already, they were victims of physical abuse and spells. Again she looked back at the trees, but the impenetrable darkness would not yield its secrets to the thirteen year old witch.

She knew she needed to get Layton up to the Hospital Wing, as he'd been hit with a curse she didn't recognize, and couldn't begin to undo. As much as she didn't like Devonte, she knew Lola would never forgive her for potentially abandoning her boyfriend to the tender mercies of what lurked in the forest. Of course, there was no way she'd be slipping two unconscious bodies past patrolling prefects, not unless she were quite fortunate, and there'd be no peace once she completed her errand and got them to the Hospital Wing.

Rummaging through her bag, she produced a piece of parchment, wrote a note stating her situation and location, addressing it to her Head of House before folding it up into the form of a simple paper airplane, and using another spell to send it on to its intended destination. As she settled in to wait, Selina tried carefully to awaken Layton.

Deviled Dregs

Essy ze Ninja

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys crept through the trees, his expression alert as he scanned around the area. He'd never been in the Forbidden Forest, and considering that his family had warned him away from going into it was telling enough that he wouldn't have been let in under normal circumstances. However, his family wasn't here, and well, he wasn't sure if he could call it a family. It was broken and dysfunctional, a lot like his own life seemed to turn out to be. Which, of course, brought him here to the forest. He wanted to see what was in it, and he'd managed to sneak out of the castle to get there. Now, he was standing at the edge of it, and he chewed his bottom lip before he forced himself to stop. He wasn't scared, he reasoned with himself. He could do this.

He was also waiting for Savannah, as well. They both had talked about the idea to go to the forest, and Rhys had waited for quite some time to do it. However, that meant that the young genius had to figure out a time for them to be able to get away with it. Thankfully, that wasn't that difficult, at least to him, and hopefully Savannah wouldn't be long behind him. Granted, her brother could probably sniff the two of them out if he was going to stop her, but... He shook that thought away, not exactly comfortable with the fact that Savannah's brother was a werewolf. He hadn't said anything about it, however, as Tristan hadn't done anything. However, considering how his uncle had been murdered by a werewolf, he was admittedly terrified of the older boy. Now wasn't the time to freak out about a werewolf though. There was a forest to explore, and he refused to let someone stop him from doing it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now, let's see what's actually in here...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image
[Winter of 2031]

”Where do you think you're going?” her brother had asked her, perched on the dungeon corridor just outside the common room entrance with both arms crossed defiantly over his chest. Almost as if he'd been waiting for her. ”To watch the phoenix rise from his scattered ashes; will you be joining me?” Savannah paused, one foot in the common room and the other hovering in the corridor. She could see the suspicious doubt shrouding a fog in his eyes until he finally gruffed, ”No. Sounds tedious.” Savannah smiled at that, taking the final leap into the dungeons as the entrance shut behind her at last. Then with one last call over her shoulder, she broke into a jog down the corridor so she wouldn't have to see that rotten look on his face when he realized he's just been tricked. ”Brill'! You can watch Houdini for me, he's sitting in front of the fireplace waiting for yooou!”

Bundled tightly, Savannah gasped at the frozen wind whipping her cheeks. It was a long way down from the castle to the forest, especially avoiding the main paths. Huddled under her fur trimmed hood and knitted scarf, she crept along from the gardens and trailed the shadows of the trees until she was far enough away that only a vast sea of freezing, slippery grass separated her from the forest treeline. She would've broken into a run if she wasn't afraid of skidding and faceplanting in the dirt. Her hiking boots maintained some traction, but not as much as snow boots would've. At least the snow had been light so far, just a sludge of light ice, water and mud. ”You'd think a magical school would have better security,” she murmured, gloved hands tucked deep in her pockets to stop her fingers from going numb. ”Are you ready then?” Savanna smiled, her upturned nose pointed towards the high forest canopy and frosted branches. It wasn't a full moon, at least. So no werewolves to worry about—just the usual centaurs, acromantulas, hippogriffs, trolls, and bowtruckles—or you know, maybe just a deer or two would be nice.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: forest 】 【COMPANY:: Rhys 】 【ATTIRE:: bundled up 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys looked over when Savannah got to the place he was waiting, murmuring about the security of the castle. Rhys had heard about it plenty of times, especially from his older relatives, but seeing just how easy it was to evade the prefects and the rest of the school staff, he wasn't sure he disagreed with her. However, there was a reason he'd decided to come out in the wintertime. Less people were willing to go out of the castle and explore outside, which he found to be odd. Then again, he loved the cold, and the snow, and he really needed to actually speak up instead of trying the mute card as he stood there, shouldn't he? He breathed in a lungful of air, noticing how crisp it was. "I guess they're not as worried about people going out this time of year. It's usually really cold and wet, and most people don't enjoy it." He said nothing of himself, as he'd be the weirdo that loved the winter. He rarely spent too much time outside in the summer simply because it was too hot for him.

When she asked if he was ready, he just gave a nod, already pulling out his own wand and holding it against his side. He wasn't stupid, not like everyone assumed he had to be this year. He knew the forest was dangerous, he was just curious about it.
                                                  "Ready as I'm going to be. Just have your wand ready just in case, and keep it down." Thankfully he had plenty of experience in that department, and he started forward in the forest, his eyes ready to pick out dangers and his wand ready to cast lumos when it got too dark to see.

════════════════════════

OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:09 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image
[Winter of 2031]

___ Hot breaths fogged into white tufts of snow, Savannah stole a moment to peer over each shoulder just to make sure they weren't being watched. Not a soul in sight, but she couldn't shake the feeling a pair of eyes were following her every move. The shadow had chased her through the castle, every dark corner she turned she would swear it was right behind her, but it was nothing every time. Savannah thought she'd gotten used to them following her. Maybe she hadn't. They had disappeared for a while and she swore that was the end of it, but something happened. They were chasing her again. Always chasing her. Violently shaking the thoughts away, she urged herself to focus as she fell in step beside Rhys, shivering a small nod at his suggestion. To reach her wand, she had to unzip her coat to slide the long wooden shaft from her inner coat pocket, and made quick work to zip herself in tight. She was shivering like a leaf. ”You know you've worried what's precious, don't you? Worth more than gold. Earned, but not bought or sold. Neither starting with life nor ending with death,” she riddled out.

___ Light foot prints dotted in the snow behind her as they crept deeper in the forest; wind breathed through the trees like a monster behind their back. Dead leaves crunched underfoot and the barren thicket of branches reached long fingertips down to stroke her hair, Savannah had huddle over to avoid the clawing twig branches or suffer the risk of shaking snow loose from the canopy overhead. Despite the dead of winter, she could barely see the twinkle of stars shining in the inky black sky between the empty patches in the trees. ”Wait—Did you hear that?” she said, a stiff foot paused in midair as she searched the forestry about them. It seemed dead; so empty. But she swore she heard the rustle of bushes and a crack of twigs aside from their own footprints. ”Nevermind, s'probably nothing.”

LOCATION:: forest 】 【COMPANY:: Rhys 】 【ATTIRE:: bundled up 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys stilled as Vanna spoke a riddle, himself already well-versed in them from living in Ravenclaw tower. It was rare that he got locked out of his own common room, and he could easily guess the meaning behind her words. He knew her words hit closer to the truth about his current situation than anything else that anyone else had said, which was comically ironic since everyone said that he needed to stop acting like a prat and behave or grow up. However, the former orphan couldn't shake the fact that Aedan had left, and what was stopping the rest of them from leaving too? Even Savannah, with how odd she was at times, would probably leave eventually, leaving Rhys alone just like when he was a kid. He knew he lost his own parents, and he knew he was probably there considering how much of his childhood was spent being nearly reclusive from people and not wanting to get close to others. But he had, and he knew better than anyone the consequences of how much it hurt to find out you could be discarded. "I know. How do you tell people they can't fix me though? I just, I can't...." Can't let people that close. Can't show how torn up inside he is that it makes him scream inside. Can't explain that he feels like he's so broken inside that nothing they can do can make him whole. No, it was easier to just push them away to keep people from hurting him again, and even if he was hurting them now, it was only a little hurt that would end up dying and they wouldn't care so much.

He was going to ask about which way they should head when Vanna asked if he heard something. Raising his wand, he silently cast a lumos to illuminate the area. His brows furrowed, he started to quietly approach when a small hare leapt out of the brush and sprinted away. Startled, Rhys backed up and nearly slipped on a patch of ice.
                                                  "Blimey, that nearly scared me to death!" He righted himself with his whispered mutter and looked over to Savannah. She must have heard it move or something. He hadn't heard anything.

════════════════════════

OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:00 am
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny had searched all over the village, and had even managed to sneak into Hogwarts to look for Jojo, and failing that, talk to Elliott. Granted, it took a bit of avoiding professors, and prefects (who the hell made Strudwick a prefect, anyway?), but he managed it. All he got was that Elliott hadn't seen her, but that he and Jesse would look for her. That was about the best he could get from them, to be honest, since they hadn't known she'd been missing. Now it was late, later than Kenny wanted to think about, and he faced the Forbidden Forest with apprehension. The niggling worry had found a source in his mind, and he didn't like where it had led. Lysandar. Kenny had heard about the breakout, especially when he heard the name Tempest amongst those that had escaped from Azkaban last year. He hadn't voiced it to either teen, figuring that at the very least, Elliott would have heard it on his own. The guy did want to be an auror, after all. Kenny figured that Elliott would keep up on that sort of thing. The Forbidden Forest, however, was forbidden to students. He knew that. He, however, was no longer a student, and hadn't been for two years. His hands held nothing but a knife he usually carried, as he figured that his wandless skills would be a bit more useful right now. Hopefully. He'd never been in a fight since the end of his sixth year, and he didn't want a repeat of Hogsmeade, honestly.

Steeling his resolve, he ventured into the forest, his hands already cradling a globe of light he'd conjured. He couldn't see in the dark, after all, and it was particularly dark right now, even with the full moon outside. His mind suddenly conjured the rumour of werewolves in the forest, and he shrugged it off. No, that was just a rumour. There was no way there were werewolves there. He was just projecting something in the forest that wasn't there. He shook off that idea and continued on. He thought about calling for Jojo, but that was such a ridiculously stupid idea he immediately dismissed it. After all, that would attract the wrong type of attention to himself. Like acromantulas. That was not something he wanted to deal with, even if he wasn't scared of spiders.

He progressed further and further into the forest, trying to ignore the fact that Jojo wouldn't come in here at all, and that if Lysandar was responsible for her disappearance, he wouldn't have taken her here either. However, Kenny was just hoping that he was being paranoid. Except that neither Jesse nor Elliott had seen her all day. She hadn't shown up at their scheduled meeting point. She wasn't even at Hogsmeade grabbing a bite to eat or something since he was late. He would have preferred that. Or hell, preferred her breaking up with him. Not... Not this. Not with him not knowing what happened to her, and whether she was safe or not. It was driving him up a wall, especially since he'd checked the most likely places she would be, and then all of the places she wouldn't be. It wasn't like her.

Kenny reached a clearing, pausing long enough to shift his knife to his other hand and the ball of light to the one that had held the knife. He made to move forward, when he heard a crack of a twig. He stopped, glancing around. He was pretty far into the forest now, and the clearing was drenched in moonlight. However, the hair on the back of his neck was raising, and he barely had time to cancel his spell before a form lunged at him from the treeline. His eyes bugged as he looked at the largest wolf he'd ever seen, and barely managed to dodge out of the way. The wolf then began to circle him, and suddenly Kenny was struck by how odd the wolf looked. Its muzzle was wider, and its tail looked to be tufted instead of like a normal wolf. He knew what normal wolves looked like. Rhys had practically tried to beg for one when he was younger.

Comparing regular wolves to this one, however, was a stupid idea at the moment, as he was suddenly confronted by the large wolf lunging again. Kenny barely dodged it again, then broke into a run. He could hear the wolf pursuing, and he wished desperately that he had his old broom with him. He always knew how to duck and dodge in the air, but Rhys had it now. However, he did spot a low-hanging branch, and deciding to take a chance, grabbed onto it, climbing furiously. The wolf tried snapping up after him, but thankfully wolves were not built for climbing. However, neither was he apparently, as one of the branches overhead he'd grabbed decided to snap under his weight, and he fell.

His back slammed into the ground, and he had a moment to try and catch his breath before the wolf was on top of him. He'd lost his knife somewhere in the flight through the forest, and he tried to shove the wolf off him. That, however, was a bad idea, as suddenly the wolf's teeth met his arm, and Kenny screamed in pain. He started beating on the wolf with his free arm, trying to get it to free him. When it did, he scrambled back, but it lunged again, grabbing him by the ankle. Kenny kicked as hard as he could, causing the wolf to yelp when his boot met its nose hard. Kenny then cradled his mangled arm to his chest, trying to stumble away far enough to apparate. He was outside the wards, right? However, when he got to his feet, his injured ankle gave out, sending him crashing to the ground. His head met a tree root, and he blacked out instantly.

"Ruddy hell, you bit him. Damn it. Jason, this is a big problem. Lad's running a fever right now."

"I can see that Miles. You don't need to point it out to me. The boy's lucky I didn't finish him off. I'd rather that not on my conscience, but I am capable of it."

"Sylvana stole your wolfsbane though? Why? Why didn't you tell her to give it back? You know she would have."

"Ugh..." Kenny groaned, feeling like he was burning up and ice cold at the same time. His head pounded, and his throat felt scratchy and raw. There were voices, but as soon as he groaned, they had stopped. Kenny cracked open an eye, and then promptly shut it again. It was bright. Too bright. He tried to lift an arm, then hissed as he felt pain lance through it. The hell happened last night? He'd been searching, looking for someone. There was a wolf. He'd run. Suddenly he sat up, far too quickly than he should have, and the world tilted and spun. Jojo! He tried to stand, but then felt hands holding him down. As the world settled, he felt a cool hand on his forehead and glanced at the owner. A redhead, one he vaguely remembered from school. He glanced over to where he heard the other voice, and blinked as he stared at Professor Hill. His mouth worked a few times, trying to figure out something to say. What came out instead sounded pretty stupid. "Where's Jojo?"

"You were the only one out here tonight. I don't smell anyone else that isn't associated with my pack." Professor Hill knelt down next to him, examining his arm and cursing. Kenny didn't want to look at it, but he did so nonetheless. There was a large bite on his forearm, and the way it looked was almost canine. He'd seen enough bite wounds from people who complained about dogs to his aunt. The only difference was it didn't look quite right. He shivered, and continued to do so. It was February, but he shouldn't be feeling this cold, right?

Then something clicked, and Kenny stared over at the professor with a look of dawning horror. He said pack. Suddenly his heart was going faster, and Kenny swallowed thickly. That had to be a mistake, right? Merlin, please let that have been a mistake. He'd give anything for that to not have been what came out of his mouth.
                                                  "Pack?"

Professor Hill sat back on his haunches, but he didn't answer. Instead, it was the redhead with him that did, and he had a look of regret on his face. "Aye, laddie. Welcome to the Aconite Pack."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: ................................................
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

”Just about to start my rounds,” Tristan explained breathlessly to the professor that had spotted him on the third floor corridor as he made his way for the clock tower courtyard. He wasn't even sure who it was; or if it was even a professor at all, he was so focused on the disgusting churn in his belly from the wolfsbane potion. The sun crept lower and lower as he excused himself from the adult and hurried down the courtyard. It wouldn't be barred like the front doors of the castle, after all. Skipping every other step to reach the covered bridge, he sprinted down its length as fast as his legs could carry him until he reached the Stone Circle. He wasn't too far from the Forbidden Forest now, but he had a long stretch of melting snow and grass to cover before he could find safety at the treeline.

”Should've changed,” he growled, unpinning his prefects badge from his Slytherin robe and tucked it in his robe pocket before shrugging off the heavy black fabric and folded it neatly at the base of the sundial. But he knew he couldn't have. Not if he wanted an alibi for roaming the halls when everyone else should be headed to their dorms. Still, it was bloody cold outside in just a pair of trousers, white long sleeve, and green trimmed vest. (Regret settled in quickly.)

The sky still bled pink and gold and purple as the sun faded behind mountains in the distance, and the blackness soon unrolled like a blanket dotted with stars. Tristan moved quickly, hoping to put as much distance between himself and the castle walls. He slipped down the snowy edge of a hillside, leapt over a fallen tree then jogged the rest of the way down.

It's funny... He thought he'd be used to it by now. The changes, the hunger, the pain, the loneliness. But he wasn't. Not really. Very rarely, during the full moon, he'd catch wind of Professor Hill and his pack, however many was left, (he knew a few graduated,) but Tristan kept his distance. It seemed safer that way. He didn't own any territory. He was packless. It made him weak and a target by default. He had to bet, if that man wasn't also a professor, Tristan would have been hunted down for roaming in his forest; or threatened, at the very least. Isn't that what werewolves do? Honestly, Tristan didn't know. He was still fumbling in the dark, just trying to survive.

More than once, he considered seeking Devonte out. Maybe they could run together. But Devonte has a pack, doesn't he? He felt like he should know more, but after their initial talk—it seemed like they'd rather avoid each other. It was easier that way, wasn't it? To pretend nothing had happened. Pretend like nothing had changed. Pretend it wasn't true.

His hands smoothed over the rough bark of trees as he weaved through ancient beech, oak, and pine; twigs and brambles snapped underfoot as he slushed through the last of winter's snow before the heat of spring had melted it all away. The full moon peaked just over the horizon and he could barely make out the silver glow from behind the barren branches. He paused, frozen in place for a split second and it felt like a freight train had slammed into his heart. His fingers dug deep in the tree bark, scratching until the nails dug under the rough skin and then he doubled over, breathing heavy and fierce. Bones snapped and broke and split in twos as his shoulders wrenched out of place and his limbs twisted; the ridges in his spine grew thicker as the shape of his back began to arch and curve until he was down on all fours, back legs seizing together. What was left of his uniform had vanished; brown fur replaced it.

LOCATION:: Forbidden Forest】 【COMPANY:: full moon】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【STATS:: 5' 6", 142lbs

[Late Winter/Early Spring of 2033]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Brown fur bristled under the chilly night air. Blue eyes swept left and right, and where before he had been groping blind in the dark; he could see every thing now. Every snapped branch, broken leaf, and faint track imprinted in the muddy slush. Each small motion caught his eye; the break and fall of an icicle, wind teasing the knotgrass and underbrush, a spider spindling to repair a broken web that shone silver under the moonlight. Then he breathed in deeply, pinpointing the overwhelming scents all at once: the pine needles, fallen red berries, rabbit droppings, and nearly half a dozen owls that had once perched on the branches overhead within the last several hours. And even though he had no one to call to, Tristan kicked his head back and unleashed a slow low, ”AHWOOOOOO!” And it echoed and echoed and echoed.

But then he was alone again in the silence. Shaking his thick pelt to reacquaint himself with this body, he padded forward slow at first, then a trot, until he broke out into a full sprint. Weaving through the sycamore and yews found deeper in the forest just to shake the sleep away. The potion always makes him so sleepy. It'd been a kindness at first. The first month that his father had finally brewed a successful batch; Tristan had been a wolf for over a year. Being able to control himself, to just sleep, had been a blessing. But now? He didn't want to sleep. He wanted to run. He wanted to hunt. He wanted the chase. It was a thrilling revelation, realizing how powerful he was, and could be. But he wasn't supposed to, was he?

Can a werewolf go feral, he wondered, flying between trees on padded paws. It seemed silly; to put so much stock in one night. Because that's all it is. One night out of every month. Twelve days of the year; and that's it.

Had there ever been a werewolf to want more?

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Forbidden Forest Depths】 【COMPANY:: full moon
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: open for any werewolfie interaction ovo ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Every full moon was the same for David. He’d say good night to Shayna and Benjamin before taking the potion that Shayna brewed for him and apparated to the Dark Forest. He would have called it the Forbidden Forest however he was no longer a student and therefore it wasn’t forbidden to him. It wasn’t really since he was turned back in his sixth year. While his life wasn’t how he thought it would be he’d come to except it for the most part. After his sister found out about him being a werewolf he supposed it was time. She even changed her career in order to be a werewolf support worker. Like she knew anything about werewolf support, she’d freaked out when she found out. Of course she’d blamed herself for it mostly, David unfortunately understood that part.

Having already taken his potion, David had been walking through the forest. He was in no real hurry as he wasn't meeting up with anyone. In most cases he'd just spend the night on his own, occasionally running into his pack mates, but otherwise keeping his distance. Usually he found himself a quiet spot to take a nap and wait morning. After all there were some nights where he needed to work the next morning.

As the transformation took over, David found himself running through the forest. He could distantly smell the scent that was his pack... The pack he hardly spoke with. Hearing a howl he stopped for a moment. His ears perked and he knew it was coming from the opposite direction of his packs scent. Curiosity got the better of him... Racing towards the sound David leapt to a stop before answering back. “AHWOOOOOO!” He howled up at the night sky before continuing on his way. It was only a matter of time before he’d either be in line with the other wolf or come right at it.

With: Tristian

OOC: I've wanted to post David in werewolf form for a while now. Thanks for giving me a reason too smile
                                            PS Edited my post to reflect what we discussed Dia.

Essy ze Ninja
                                            Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason shook his fur out as he considered the air tonight. He'd been in the forest now thousands of times, but every time he was in wolf form, it seemed like he was either dealing with a suicidal nymph, or he was dealing with idiots wandering into the Forbidden Forest. Sometimes a mixture of both. That annoyed him more often than not, especially since the newest member of his pack had wandered into the normal clearing by being an idiot and searching the place for a girl he was certain never would have approached the forest on a good day. However, that was neither here nor there, and the alpha eyed his packmates before his ears pricked at the sound of a howl. The werewolf had to think long and hard at the wolf responsible for the howl, and then would have facepalmed had he still had hands. David. The most distant member of his pack. He rarely ever saw him, especially since he figured the other refused to have anything to do with his pack after being bitten. Jason wouldn't have blamed him, except that Miles had been confused when David had randomly appeared at his wedding.

Glancing back, he picked his way through the brush to where he heard the howl and then stopped to consider what he was seeing. David, approaching another werewolf that Jason could tell was Tristan Hastings, who actively avoided other werewolves during the full moon. He had offered for the young teen to join them, but Tristan had decided not to, instead avoiding the pack. Not that Jason blamed him. Tristan was an omega, and therefore was literally on his own when it came to wolf hierarchy. He had no alpha to call his own. Jason decided not to intervene since he figured as long as he kept a nose out for Tristan during the full moon, the kid wouldn't get into trouble. However, this was a serious breach in the truce that Jason and Tristan had forged since the boy joined Hogwarts. Tristan avoided the other werewolves in Jason's pack during the full moon, and Jason made sure that Tristan didn't come to harm while in the forest. David howling like he did did nothing but possibly summon trouble for the teenager. He loped easily through the forest, coming to a stop when he caught sight of where Tristan was and settled on his haunches to watch. If David did something stupid, Jason would intervene. He was just confident enough that Miles and Sophie had been werewolves for so long that they could handle any trouble that came the pack's way.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: What is that idiot doing???
                                                      OOC: Murrue, you DO realize that you can easily PM any of the other werewolves to figure out a scene to do together instead of just waiting, right? Also, umm, I haven't heard hide nor hair ABOUT David since he was turned interacting with the pack at all so I would have appreciated a heads-up about that stuff. Me and the other people in Jason's pack actually do that regularly, which is why it seems like they're best friends.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas