Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey almost couldn't believe that they were finally in the forest. Of course, she'd been planning this trip since autumn but to actually be standing here under the trees was surreal. And bloody awesome, Rey thought with a grin. Rey had practised and read as much as she could about the forest; she'd even set up some Quidditch equipment in the pitch just in case they were caught, not willing to take any chances. Despite all that, none of it had quite prepared her for how eerie and quiet the place was. It was darker than she'd expected, but not enough that they couldn't see what was in front of them. The trees were huge, almost completely blocking the sky other than a bit of the moon, and the stream bubbled faintly to their left.

Rey gripped her trusty beater's bat tighter, swinging it slightly before she turned to face her friends with. She held in a sigh when she noticed Tiernan's absence. She'd successfully managed to convince them all to join her, all except Tiernan who couldn't be swayed, something about not having a death wish. Still, she grinned at them. "We can follow this stream here and see where it would lead us; and if we want to turn back it'll lead us straight back to the school grounds. Unless you want to go move away from it and stay along the edge of the forest," she shrugged. Rey had read up on the forest as much as she could in preparation and their best bet to avoid getting lost and into trouble was to follow the stream. It was definitely logical and sounded much more fun than skirting around the edge, but if the others wanted to do that then she'd go with the majority. "So what do you say?"

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe forbidden Forestxxxxxw i t hxxArnie, Glynn, Ivar, Oliver and Vito
                                                          f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was pumped. Exploring the castle and grounds last year had its ups and downs – and it was only for one night – but he was still thankful for his classmates who were actually up for a little adventure. Tiernan was the only one from last year’s group who decided she’d rather sit out on this one. Something about not wanting to die. Pish posh. No one was killed in the forbidden forest in years, and Ollie was quite certain other students have explored it since. So far, they were doing pretty well. The six of them made it into the forest without getting caught. It’d be smooth sailing from here.

It kind of sucked that more girls weren’t up for an adventure, though. With Tiernan bailing, the boys outnumbered the girls two to one. Regardless, Oliver was sure he’d have one hell of a time exploring the forest although it was a lot darker than he expected it to be. Then again, it was a forest at night. When Reyna spoke up about following the stream, the blond nodded. “We should do that. If we stay near the edge of the forest, we’re not gonna find anything cool,” he explained, hoping the majority of them – or at least Rey and Arnie – would agree with him. If the girls agreed to that, everyone would agree to that.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

oyehh
Diamond Wales
Jade Galaksylph
Devlyn Maycry
Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie had skipped along somewhere in the center of her group of friends as they made their way to the forest. While the others seemed to be afraid of getting caught, she was distracted by the thought of maybe running into a centaur or unicorn while out exploring! That would be cool. Her mum had told her that unicorns were a sign of good fortune and if you were to run into one in the wild you were sure to have a good year. Maybe that was what Glynn needed. At that thought, she glanced at her friend as they all slowed to a stop a small frown creasing her lips for a mere second. She still wasn't sure what was up with him or why he was being such a glum bum. He wouldn't talk about it with her and she wasn't one to pry or dwell.

If he wanted to be a grumpy pants, she would let him, if he wanted to talk about it she would listen, but right now there wasn't much she could do so instead, she would just let him do his thing or whatever. She wasn't sure if that made her a good friend or a bad friend. Her interactions with other children her age were limited to last school year and the few children she had met while travelling the world so she still wasn't sure what being a good friend really entailed.

Pushing these damp thoughts from her mind she grinned and linked arms with Ollie on one side and linked her other one through Glynn's arm. Grump face or not, his attitude was not about to change her own actions around him. That she was sure would make her a bad friend... right? "I agree with Ollie! We should follow the stream. There isn't anything interesting happening on the edge of the forest anyhow."

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

Oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

< Spring 2034, Near the end of term >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxWᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  xxxCᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  xxxLᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  xxxAʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  xxxCᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  xxxIɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was walking with the group at the very back, his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans. He wasn't really sure what to feel now they were finally in the forest, with dark trees looming over them and concealing the night sky at times. His mind was telling him to back out, that something was going to happen and it was not going to be pleasing, but he can't. He didn't want to abandon his friends and leave them to die in here, that would be terrible. But he just couldn't help but doubt about this-- What if an angry hippogriff came to them? What if a Devil Snare caught their leg and got dragged to the bottom of the earth (At least, that was what he could recall about Devil Snares, he could be wrong). That was pretty much why he was here, he had to make sure they were doing fine and not do something that was going to get them expelled.

Still, he didn't get why Rey had to bring a beater bat-- Because hitting a beast with one was just going to end up with them being dead meat. Also, that sounded a bit like animal cruelty-- Or was it just self-defense? Ivar was certain a stunning spell wouldn't hurt them, but that spell was pretty advanced-- Maybe the Petrification curse could be a good alternative. Actually, the only thing that concerned Ivar the most was the fact that Glynn, of all people, agreed to join this so-called adventure. Given to the Welsh's odd behavior for unknown reasons, since he pretty much was not being himself aside from some fake smiles and stuff like that, Ivar couldn't help but want to keep an eye of him. He wanted to ask if he was okay, but afraid that it would make him run away again.

He sighed and shook his head to dispel any brooding thoughts, trying his best not to feel any bad about Arnie linking her arm to Glynn and Oliver; Because he had been wondering if Arnie didn't like him, even if they were, like, housemates. He focused on Rey the moment she announced a suggestion of following the stream, which seemed like a smart thing to do unless it branches out, but still a good one. "I'm cool with it, what matters is that no one will be left behind and die, but everybody knows that, I think?" He was simply glad that they did this in Spring and not Winter, he wondered how much worse it could be otherwise.

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅxxx
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅxxx
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?xxx
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?xxx

ωι†h [Reyna, Oliver, Arnie, Glynn, Vitomir] α† [Forest]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Kiska166

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:54 pm
Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
We can dance up close, head to head...
My love I shall bestow-
Who says romance is dead?
Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

нλlғϑϐlσσd нειг │ sεςσπd ψελг │ slψτнεгιπ

Vito hated this idea of going through the forest there was a reason why this was called the forbidden forest and why they warned people to not go into it, but despite his best efforts he could not deter this trip. Has he been the only one to ever see a horror film? You'd think in a world where vampires, werewolves and other monsters are real that they would try to teach people to be a touch more wary of walking into death filled forests, the only reason he came is he wanted to make sure Ray made it out alive... He supposed he'd try to protect the rest too. At least she and the other beater made sure to bring their equipment. Though he was not sure how good a bat would be. "So have I mentioned that this is by far the most insane idea I've ever heard? What are we going to do next year, explore the great lake to get a better look at the squid or maybe try climbing the whomping willow for giggles?" It was a wonder why the school kept so many student killing things around, he got his wand ready to fire the most hard hitting spell he knew sadly being a second year student that was not something that could just point and kill, so he would have to think of how he used the spells at his disposal.

OOC:
kiska166

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
Happiness is impossible to measure.
The only life worth living is leisure...
Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:33 am
User Image
                                                When everything you do
                                                Don't seem to matter.
                                                You try but it's no use
                                                Your world is getting blacker.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn walked silently, his mouth firmly closed as he looked at the forest. He had heard stories about it when he was younger from his grandfather, all mostly tales to try and persuade him not to explore the forest, that he could get killed going into it. Not like that did much for him anyway. How much more dangerous was the forest than his father, anyway? He had no idea, and he was sure that he was in greater danger of dying from whatever Roald was doing than whatever lived in the forest.

He felt his arm get taken by Arnie, a distant sensation compared to the burning one on his finger. He had been dealing with his father's 'kind' reminder of who was in charge when he had gotten dragged out, and didn't think that anyone really noticed. He was getting better at hiding his reactions to it. Great skill to have, he thought grimly. He knew just how much his finger could burn without him reacting. He could hear everyone else, but they were a dim noise in the back of his mind, and he just allowed himself to be pulled along. He was safer at school than at home, he reminded himself. However, he was just a puppet with strings, and everyone else seemed to be pulling his strings, leaving him without control.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Just go along, it can't be any worse than home.
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm running out of time
                                                For me to break this.
                                                I'm tired of feeling like
                                                I'm never gonna make it.

oyehh

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Thankfully Oliver and Arnie agreed with her while Ivar just shrugged and said it didn't matter. That was four to two! On the other hand, Vito just commented about how dangerous it was and going on about how they might try to climb the Whomping Willow or some other ludicrous thing next year. Rey rolled her eyes "Obviously not, that's just asking for a trip to the Hospital Wing." The forest wasn't actually bad so far and everything seemed to be going well. That didn't mean it wouldn't go pear-shaped later but Rey hoped it didn't, and even if it did she hoped they could get out of it quickly.

The only one who didn't contribute was Glynn. He'd remained silent throughout the trip and didn't say a word even as they entered. Rey's been hoping that this trip would pull him out from whatever stupor he'd been in since coming back, even if he'd only scold them about what a bad idea this was and how they'd get eaten like stupid kids. But no, he his mouth remained shut as he stood blankly next to Arnie who held both his and Oliver's arms. She pushed down her twinge of worry and gave them all a smile. He'd probably speak up later when he loosened up some more, she told herself even though she didn't quite believe it. "The majority speaks, we're going along the stream then," she said; she didn't whisper but she did speak more softly than usual, the forest just had that affect.

She determinedly picked her way through the brambles until they reached the stream, not making more noise than necessary. As they carefully moved along the stream, Rey squinted at the trees and despite herself hoped something would appear. Definitely not an acromantula or a vampire, but maybe a unicorn? Half of the fun was seeing what they could find in the forest. She wasn't stupid enough to wander off in search of one though. A rustling sound brought her out of her thoughts and Rey stopped, staring at where she thought the sound came from. "Did you guys hear that?" she asked, gripping her bat tighter with one hand and reaching with for her wand with another. A good whack usually deterred things from charging but it would be better to have a spell handy as well.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe forbidden Forestxxxxxw i t hxxArnie, Glynn, Ivar, Oliver and Vito
                                                          f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

After Oliver suggested the group follows the stream, Arnie piped up in agreement and linked arms with him and Glynn. For some odd reason, he liked that she attached herself to him even though she did the same to the Ravenclaw. Ollie didn’t know why he did, but it just felt nice. And bonus, this meant the girls agreed with him about delving deeper into the forest. Oliver felt sort of like a king, but also kind of like a knight who has to protect Arnie if anything were to happen. Immediately, the blond reached for his wand with his free hand while his other arm was still linked with the girl’s. It was a good idea to have ready just in case anything were to happen. Nothing was going to happen, though. Nothing happened to students who explored the Forbidden Forest in a years as far as he was aware and that wasn’t about to change.

However, that didn’t stop Oliver from hoping they’d see something cool like a centaur or a werewolf. Now that would be cool. Looking up at the tree covered sky, the blond tried squinting through the leaves to see if there was a full moon tonight. He didn’t know when there were full moons; he didn’t pay attention to stuff like that. Rey probably looked into it, though because if they were to wander into the Forbidden Forest while someone was turning into a werewolf, they’d be dead meat for sure. That wouldn’t be a lame way to die, just painful. Brown eyes rolled back in annoyance the moment Vitamin complained about how this idea was insane and continued by saying they’d be dumb enough to try climbing the Whomping Willow. “No, no. If we go to the Whomping Willow, it’ll be to see if there really is a tunnel underneath it,” Oliver corrected.

He heard a rumour about there being a pathway that led somewhere, but the Slytherin never discovered the truth for himself. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, but he was kind of scared of the Whomping Willow. That tree could seriously injure him with one hit from its branches. Reyna took on the role as leader and led the group down the stream once everyone agreed (or was forced) to follow it. Upon hearing a rustling in the bushes, Ollie jerked his arm tighter around Arnie’s before glancing her way, trying to appear as though he wasn’t startled. “I’m sure it’s nothing,” he muttered rather quietly, staring ahead into the darkness. At this point, Oliver wasn’t sure if he was certain it wasn’t danger or just hoping it wasn’t.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

oyehh
Diamond Wales
Jade Galaksylph
Devlyn Maycry
Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie blinked as Ivar mentioned dying and glanced at her friend, head cocked to the side. "No one has died in the forest since that girl... oh whats her name. Eve... .Ollie you're friends with her right? I heard her mum died in the forest but was saved by a vampire! So that was the last person to die in the forest. And that had to be like forever ago since Eve is our age and that makes her mum like.... at least twice our age." She nodded her head matter of factly before letting her eyes rest on Vitamin The most annoying and unwanted of the group. She wished Tiernan had joined them instead of Vitamin but of course Reyna had to invite his annoying face along. And now he was spouting crap about them wanting to meet the squid and the whomping willow.

She smiled dreamily and nodded her head. "Actually meeting the squid would be interesting. Do you know how old he is? How much he's seen. Can you imagine even a short conversation with him. He's literally living history, and the fact you don't respect that Vitamin is just sad." She stuck her tongue out at him before giggling at Ollie's words. "I bet that passage exists! We should find that too. But probably shouldn't bring whiny Vitamin along. The Whomping Willow is much too scary for him." She teased grinning. She glanced at Glynn, but as had become custom for the year he so far seemed to have no input. She sighed and squeezed his arm gently but said nothing else.

At that moment there was a rustle in the trees and Oliver jerked her tighter.... almost as if he wanted to protect her or something. She smiled slightly, not sure why that thought made her smile. Everyone else seemed to be drawing their wands, but her arms were preoccupied with her friends and her wand was tucked behind her ear. But Ollie had his wand out... so she wasn't too worried about anything. She echoed his words though. "I'm sure its nothing. Or if it is something, its probably just a baby unicorn. They like to investigate new things. Very curious little creatures they are."

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

Oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

< Spring 2035, Near the end of term >

xxxWᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  xxxCᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  xxxLᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  xxxAʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  xxxCᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  xxxIɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

"So what you're saying is... Her mum's a vampire?" Ivar curiously tilted his head and blinked his green eyes when Arnie mentioned Eve, a.k.a that one Gryffindor who was always hanging out with his Quidditch Teammate named Mels like a pair of girlfriends. Yeah, of course he had heard of her, but the whole vampire thing? That was really new... And weird. But wouldn't it be really cool to have a vampire for a parent? Actually, maybe not, since the family outings would be limited to night-times, and he was sure that it would be a bummer.

He wanted to say something about Vitomir's statement that this thing was pretty much of a bad idea but, he decided to shut up to let Arnie and Oliver do it. Why? Because one, he didn't have the time to sass up Vitamin and two, he really hate to say but he mildly had a point. Though, he did think about Arnie's thoughts about the Giant Squid like a good idea, and he heard it was just a giant squid- Hopefully just because it was big didn't mean people were part of its appetite. His frown was beginning to turn into a amusing smile when she continued to tease Vitomir not once, but twice.

Following the group along the way, he halted immediately when, like Reyna, heard the sound as well. He quickly brought out his vine-wooded wand, pointing at the possible origin of the rustle. Considering his Hufflepuff friend, he really do hope that it was a unicorn. While he wasn't being supertitious, he thought that unicorns brought good fortune to travelers and the whole gang needed that. However, it was just hard for him to put down his guard. "Lumos." He whispered, and the tip of his wand emitted a soft light- not too dim, but not too bright. He gulped and looked around, then told the group, "Whatever it is, I really hope it's a unicorn. We really need good vibes for the night."

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅxxx
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅxxx
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?xxx
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?xxx

ωι†h [Reyna, Oliver, Arnie, Glynn, Vitomir] α† [Forest]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Kiska166

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:55 pm
Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
We can dance up close, head to head...
My love I shall bestow-
Who says romance is dead?
Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

нλlғϑϐlσσd нειг │ sεςσπd ψελг │ slψτнεгιπ

Vito had to take a deep breath as he heard the response to his comments by Oliver and Arnie. And here he thought hufflepuffs were the least antagonizing of the houses. "Well miss Diarmid, I'm sorry my attempts of concern for your well being is perceived as 'whining'. In the future I'll do my best to not give a damn if you get expelled for breaking school rules or worse get mauled by some rabid beast."

This was clearly a mistake, he was not even sure why he was invited. It must be another one of Rey's attempts to get him to make freinds with his classmates, first getting him to join the school Quidditch team and now this. It was kind of her for the attempt but once again it was proving fruitless. Everyone already had their perceived notions on him and had no real interest on looking further than that.

He was debating on telling Rey he was going when she heard a sound. Vito moved to stand by Rey "Petrificus Totalus!"He called out as he shot the spell where the rustling was, it might be nothing but he'd rather not his only friend be hurt because of carelessness.

OOC:
kiska166

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
Happiness is impossible to measure.
The only life worth living is leisure...
Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Alone
xLocation: The Forbidden Forest
xWith: No one
xStatus: Single

Rebekah had packed her bag full of clothing, some food she'd stolen from the kitchen and the other essentials she figured she'd need on her escape, then she'd slipped out in the evening. Last time, Roo had caught her because she'd been hanging back, but this time, she hadn't. She was going to run away and no one was going to stop her. And now she was in the Forest, ready to run away and live her life among the trees. She walked for a short while into the forest, until the leaves of the trees blocked out her view of the school. There was a small rumble in her tummy, since she'd skipped dinner, so she took one of her snacks from her bag and munched on it, sitting on a stump. Letting out a breath of air, Beckah watched it crystallize in front of her. It was a chilly night, but Beckah didn't mind the cold. After she finished her snack, she returned to walking, occasionally picking up some sticks. She liked sticks, especially ones from wand bearing trees. In fact, she already had a small collection of them growing in her bag. After wandlore class, she had found her want in life, turning those woods into wands and bringing life to something magical. The girl began to hum as she walked through the trees, finding relaxation in the trees. After almost an hour of walking, Beckah found herself at the same stump she'd sat upon earlier.

The girl made a face, but after walking all that she had, she admitted that she needed a rest, so she sat back down. The girl let out another breath and watched the crystalline breath curl towards the sky. Looking up, she smiled when she saw the stars through the trees. It was really beautiful. Looking back at the ground, Beckah sighed. She disliked school, but why was that? There were a lot of people here. And that boy Peter had called her a freak. Was she really a freak? Maybe not. Beckah wasn't deaf, she heard other people talking about how mean that boy was. Maybe he was the freak. Something had to be wrong with that boy. But then again, look at how she reacted. She always hid herself away, fearing that people would judge her or treat her different. But maybe her behavior made people treat her differently anyway? Was that defeating the purpose of her protecting herself? She didn't want to be treated differently. Looking up at the sky again, Beckah felt a tear roll down her cheeks; she didn't want to be this way. If Peter was right about her being a freak, then she wouldn't have friends... and she did. Beckah did have friends. There was Roo and Flick and Dris, that girl Clara had been nice to her. She had friends so she couldn't be a freak. She might be weird, but not a freak. But then again, who wasn't weird. Dris had his paint thing, Roo was hyperactive... so Beckah could be different. Maybe she occasionally talk to trees and she might be awkward in social situations, but that wasn't freak behavior.

Beckah wiped the tears from her eyes and looked back up at the sky. Beckah had made friends when she'd gotten here, and she could do it again. She just had to act more like the others. She could easily imitate them, and maybe that would help with her weirdness. Being other people didn't have to be that bad, if she tried to be more like them, then maybe they'd like her more too. "I can do it. I'm normal." She smiled and stood up, looking around. Now, if only she could find her way out of the forest. She would go back to the school, she would make more friends and she would be a better person. No more sulking. It was time to study. And she might not hate school so much if she did better in her classes. She could ask for help! That's what she'd do. Rebekah started to walk the way she's came, but that only led her in a big circle. She frowned and tried to make her way through the forest a different way, but wound up back at the stump. "Now I'm lost. Great job Beck. Maybe the trees can help..." The raven haired girl pulled her jacket around her and walked over to a particularly large tree. "Excuse me, could you lead me out of here?" Beckah frowned at herself and then said, "Listen to me, I'm talking to a tree. Maybe I am crazy," she said with a chuckle.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Rosalia had just been relaxing in her tree when she saw a girl wander to it. The nymph was studying her for a moment, then she stood and walked away. Well, then! She climbed out from her tree to try and follow the human girl, but before long, she was coming back! The limber nymph climbed a nearby tree, again watching the silly human child. It was very late at night, but one could argue that was the very best time in the forest... no, she had to figure out why the girl was in the forest! She had a duty to do... or did she? She had never promised to help the teachers, at least... though she figured Jason might be a kip unhappy if she didn't escort the girl back... but, she reasoned, Jason had taken her sister's affections, so she could talk to the human girl before taking her back. It wasn't like she'd let danger befall the human! And it wasn't a full moon, so the grumpy man probably wouldn't even be in the forest.

Rosalia had decided she'd ask the girl what she was doing, buuuuut it seemed she'd vanished again. Oh boy. If she'd lost the girl, Jason'd really ream her out! With a stroke of luck, however, the girl wandered back, looking quite a bit lost. The nymph's ears perked up when the girl spoke, commenting on her lost state. Well, that much was obvious, even from up in a tree! Then, the girl spoke to the tree she'd taken perch in, asking it if the tree could lead her home. Rosalia was about to speak, but she said she was crazy for talking to a tree... which gave the nymph an idea... "An' just who is it sayin' the trees won't talk to you! Silly human! Coming to my grove of trees all lost an' still saying the trees can't talk!" She giggled, perching a bird in her wild hair before climbing easily to the ground. "You must be lost indeed, young lady, I've seen you wander in here thrice! My name's Rosalia, and I'm a Wood Nymph! Who're you, and how'd you get here?" She offered a wild grin, clearly excited by the conversation with a human. She had to be from the school, but then again, the nymph was rather bad at judging human ages... so she very much be from the local village too... though she certainly wasn't part of her sister's half-human brood, no way!

Summer II

Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ᴀs ᴍᴇʟᴛᴇᴅ sɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛs ɪᴛs ʟɪꜰᴇ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇsɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sᴛᴀɴᴅs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʀɪsᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Determined
xLocation: The Forbidden Forest
xWith: Rosalia
xStatus: Single

When the tree spoke back to her, Beckah stared at the oak, wondering if she had imagined it, when the source of the voice appeared. Rebekah studied the person for a second; she wasn't a normal human. There was something different about her, something that Beck couldn't place. Then she introduced herself and said that she was a wood nymph. That made sense to her. "My name is Rebekah. I... um..." She frowned for a moment as she tried to figure out how to say how she'd gotten there. Truthfully, the best answer was that she walked there. "I walked here." Looking down at the ground, the girl frowned again and huffed a small sigh. "I wanted to run away to the forest, but now I want to go back." The girl looked up at the wood nymph with a small smile. "Would you be able to lead me to the edge of the forest? Towards Hogwarts?" She seemed friendly enough, so perhaps Rosalia would be able to help.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosalia laughed when the girl looked like she was crazy for the tree responding. It was so easy to confuse humans! After she'd reached the ground, the girl introduced herself as Rebekah. That was a nice name, she thought. A nice, solid... rather human, name. To respond, Rosalia curtsied, still grinning wildly. She said she had walked, which was pretty obvious. "I figured that much out, silly child! Unless you bribed a centaur for a ride, of course!" She giggled, daintily using her fingertips to cover her lips. Casually, another bird landed in her messy nest of hair, though the nymph seemed not to notice the creature. "I meant how'd you find yourself in my grove, it's incredibly rare for the human dears to find their way!"

When Rebekah frowned, Rosalia tilted her head, curious of the girl's emotions. She suddenly looked sad, and it made the nymph wonder why she had gotten upset. Luckily, the girl elaborated, saying she'd tried running away, but now wanted to go home. Poor dear! She then asked for help, needing a leader to get back to the castle. Rosalia puffed up, looking prouder than a peacock. "I surely can get you back! You just gotta promise somethin', okay? If we run into Jason, I was taking you back for trouble... or something. Don't want him to think I'm a bad influence!" She giggled, startling away one of the birds. She skipped away a bit, looking at the girl. "Well, come on, it's this-a-way! We wouldn't want you getting lost again, would we?" She grinned brightly, dancing around a tree.

Summer II

Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ᴀs ᴍᴇʟᴛᴇᴅ sɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛs ɪᴛs ʟɪꜰᴇ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇsɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sᴛᴀɴᴅs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʀɪsᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff