Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Determined
xLocation: The Forbidden Forest
xWith: Rosalia
xStatus: Single

Rebekah smiled when Rosalia said she could lead her back to the edge of the forest, then tipped her head to the side when she was asked to promise something. Who was Jason? "Who's Jason?" Beck asked, tilting her head to the side somewhat. When Rosalia started to led her out, Beckah nodded and followed after the wood nymph. "Were you aware there are birds in your hair?" Rebekah asked, a small smile on her face. The birds were quite adorable and the wood nymph didn't seem to know, or mind.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosalia tittered happily when the girl asked who Jason was. She didn't know? And she was surely a student? Well, perhaps they had more names to call the grumpy man. "Jason? Jason Hill? He's a teacher! Teaches all about the lovely plants!" She nodded, thinking that was an accurate description of the man... without adding that he was a grumpy arsehat. She grinned, skipping over a loose tree root in the ground. It was then that Rebekah asked about the birds in her hair, and the Nymph paused, smirking at the girl. "Were you aware that you have a lack of birds in your hair?" She fluffed up her messy hair, startling the other bird away. Rosalia looked startled for a moment, watching the bird as it flew. "Well, come on, then, we'll get you back to school before shadows show. Don't want you to miss... school stuff." She looked proud of herself for her vow to lead her new human friend back to the castle. It wouldn't hurt to avoid trouble along the way, though. She walked lightly over the earth, her steps practically fluttering as she walked.

Summer II

Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ᴀs ᴍᴇʟᴛᴇᴅ sɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛs ɪᴛs ʟɪꜰᴇ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇsɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sᴛᴀɴᴅs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʀɪsᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:49 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Rebekah nodded when the wood nymph clarified that Jason was Professor Hill. She rather liked that class. Plants seemed to get her. When Rosalia countered that Beckah did not have birds in her hair, the girl tilted her head and nodded. That was a fair point, she supposed. "Touche." Looking around at the trees, Beckah smirked and said, "It really is lovely here. But I do think I want to go back to school." She huffed a little bit, the smirked when Rosalia suggested that Beckah didn't want to miss school stuff. Rosalia didn't seem to know much about Hogwarts, except where it was, despite living so close to the magical school. "I'm not all that good anyway." It was true, but that was mostly because of Beckah's own fear. It she applied herself, she could do a lot better.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosalia grinned when the girl relented to the fact that she had no birds in her hair. It was true, anyway! A fat robin landed in the nymph's hair, but again, she didn't seem to notice. It was rather common that birds landed in trees, and she was just that... sort of. When the girl said it was lovely, Rosalia turned to nod happily. "Oh yes, very beautiful indeed. You really ought to see it at sunrise, it's so lovely! But, if you'd like to get back to the castle, it's right through this way." She led the way down a little path where the trees began to thin a bit. When she heard the girl mention she wasn't good at school, the nymph turned back to look at her. "Nonsense, I'm sure you do a lovely job. Better than I could do, at least. If you work hard, nothing is out of reach, after all. Even the highest branches can be held... if only you climb high enough." She nodded, looking up at the leafy canopy. A while later, she arrived at the edge of the trees. "Well, here you are, my human friend! The castle is there. A great night to you!" She grinned, sitting on a low branch of a nearby tree.

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:36 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

When Rosalia said that even the highest branches could be reached if you tried, Beckah frowned a moment, then nodded. That was sound logic. If Beckah was going to work on being better at people skills, she should try to be better at school too. The professors would probably help her study more. The girl walked silently for a little while longer before taking another snack from her backpack to munch on. When they emerged from the trees and the castle came back into view, Rebekah sighed and turned to the wood nymph. "Thank you Rosalia. It was nice making friends with you." She sighed and frowned a little, kicking a rock out of the tree line. "It wasn't very long, but I'm going to miss you."

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosalia watched as the girl snacked, so she grinned and hummed quietly. After arriving at the forest edge, the girl said a thank you. She included saying they were friends now, which made the nymph puff up with pride. "Well, you're welcome. And any time you do wander back into the forest, I do hope you'll find me again!" She watched the brunette kick a rock onto the Hogwarts lawn, then speak again, this time on the fact that she'd miss the nymph. "Well, dear Rebekah, I'll miss you too. Good luck with school and all, I'm sure you'll do great." She grinned from her perch, looking up at the glittering stars in the sky. It was beautiful to see the sky when there weren't leaves and branches in the way.

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xWith: Solo

With one final wave, Rebekah stepped out of the treeline and headed back up towards the school. She let out a deep breath, watching her breath crystallize and curl up towards the sky. Beckah had a new determination in her; she was going to make friends, do better in school and try to open up. She figured out she was weird, yes, but that could be normal. The girl wasn't a freak and she had friends. She could even make friends, and Rosalia was proof of that. Even the tallest branches could be reached. That was Beckah's new motto. She'd intended to run away to the forest to find a new home, but instead, she'd found herself. "I can do it!" she said excitedly, her words echoing through the night. She started up the path towards the school, thinking about what came next.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:48 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason was no stranger to the forest. Especially since he was no stranger to the dangers in the forest. However, the werewolf had cursed himself regarding this latest problem. He had been foraging early in the day, and had planned on going home to grab his potion to take. He hadn't expected to be out all day however. He'd slipped on a patch of ice, and had ended up falling down a ravine. Only, his luck hadn't ended there. He'd managed to break his ankle at the same time, and now couldn't put any weight on his ankle as a result. So he was stuck, hopingthat at some point Sylvana or one of his pack would come along to find him out there and help him get back home.

However, unfortunately that never happened. He'd been stuck out all day, and now was glad that he couldn't move, because the full moon was already out and he could feel it changing him. By the time he'd finished, the wolf was nestled down and whining, trying to put weight on a broken limb as he struggled to stand. That failed however, and the wolf slunk back down, looking around and thinking that it was in a bad spot and it was in major trouble.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: ..............................
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Forbidden Forest
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A Good Ol' Pup
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Helping a dog to safety
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems so sad!

Nani was excited for the full moon, as it meant the final bloom of the little patch of Moonflowers she'd discovered in the forest. It was freezing over, but she had hope that she wasn't too late for the flowers. She bundled up in one of her favorite dresses, then grabbed her coat. Luckily, her mum had taught her a clothing warming spell, so she figured it was enough clothing. The girl hurried through the trees, following the little path she was sure led to the flowers. Unfortunately, the path led an entirely different direction. She stopped before coming to a small drop-off. It was nearly hidden, and there looked to be patches of slippery ice all around.

Pausing a moment, she looked down the little cliff, spotting a dog down below. The poor thing looked hurt, and she simply couldn't handle it. The Hufflepuff wandered a minute, finding a safe route down to the lower ground. "Poor dear, you hurt yourself?" She pulled a hydrangea from her pocket, knowing it to be a plant of healing. Maybe it would help the old dog. "Sweet thing, can I have a look?" She carefully stepped closer, holding a hand out so the dog could sniff her. That's how her dad taught her to approach unfamiliar dogs, after all. Hopefully she could help the pup get back on his feet and off somewhere warm. Maybe the castle... or the greenhouses. They were always super warm!

Diamond Wales

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

The wolf's ears perked up when it heard something moving. Sniffing, it picked up the scent of a human. However, the human was much too close, and the wolf didn't hesitate. Letting out a low growl, it suddenly lunged, clamping down on the human's hand and biting hard.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: ..............................
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Forbidden Forest
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? An evil dog!
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting bitten
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Never again!

Nani was content to trying to help the poor dog, even though she had no training in veterinary medicine. How hard could it be? She had one hand in her satchel, rooting for some herbs she knew to be soothing... when suddenly she felt a white hot pain rip through her hand and wrist. Why had the dog bitten her?! She was only trying to help! Now, of course, she had two options. Get him to release, or try to pull her hand away. That would likely destroy her hand... Thinking fast, she grabbed her heavy Herbology tome from her bag and swung it at the dog's head. "Let go! I was only trying to help! Oh, hells it hurts!" She cried out, still swinging the book as tears poured down her face and blood drained down her arm.

Diamond Wales

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Edge of the Forest
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aunt Rosalia
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Talking
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope dad doesn't get mad

Aspen knew she could probably get in trouble, but she wasn't technically in the forest. She was, however, near the edge, so she kept glancing over toward the greenhouses, just in case. She was there to meet with Rosalia, since they'd rescued a birds nest a few days prior and she wanted to check on them. Getting her wily aunt to show up.... now that was the challenge. "There's my little Aspen~ I'd thought you got caught by your dad~" Aspen sighed up at her aunt, who was sitting in a tree, just inside the forest. "Aunt Ro, you're gonna get me in trouble. Dad said-" "You can't go in the forest! Ah, but he did add that if you have a responsible adult...." Aspen lifted an eyebrow, looking at the maniacal grin on the wood nymph's face. Rosalia wasn't exactly the picture of responsibility, after all.

addaellis

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:34 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

third year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygagger

”Right, because no one would ever get sick of you rambling at them and just leave,” Wren muttered sarcastically. Sparrow had come sobbing to him about apparently losing her owl and insisted he come with her to search since he was “just shooting the breeze in the Great Hall”--which was clearly not true. Since his favorite “August stressed out” parts of this year's “The Princess and the Scribe” drama were basically over after the Valentine’s Dance finale, Wren was back to gathering gossip around Hogwarts and catching up on all the terrible secrets around the castle.

“Hestia would never abandon me!” Sparrow declared dramatically. “What if she had though? How could you betray me—no no, she must be lost and cold-- what if she’s cold and tired and hungry and--

”Enough, where was the last place you saw her?”

“I was out by the greenhouses with some of the Art Club members a few days ago after class. One of them was using Hestia as a drawing model and I was practicing lines. I thought she would come back but--”

”Greenhouses then." Wren headed for the greenhouses. A glance told him Sparrow was about to burst into theatrics again and he quickly spoke up: "...Hey. What were you practicing?” This prompted Sparrow to ramble on about a script August had written to help her understand something in History. Wren didn't really care, but at least it kept her from losing it. He led them in a walk around around the greenhouses, searching for signs. Dunce--”expert tracking cat” she was-- sniffed around helpfully--probably sniffing out the closest person with snacks. This though, led them to a familiar face.

”Aspen. You see a grumpy owl around?” Wren greeted, rolling his eyes as Dunce went immediately to purr at her. He glanced at the unfamiliar woman with a bird’s nest of a hair...actually, knowing what he did about Aspen’s heritage and where her family lived, that was probably a literal bird's nest. He suddenly had a pretty good guess what if not who this woman was. He was about to pull Sparrow away when Sparrow barrelled past him, crying elatedly:

“Hestia!!!”

setting SETTING || with Sparrow, Dunce, Aspen, and this lady who's probably at least part-tree.
wearing jacket and jeans || status Owl-hunting We should probably not have seen this.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws
✧✦
~"King" by Lauren Aquilina. Nightcore cover.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Edge of the Forest
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aunt Rosalia, Wren, Sparrow
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Talking
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope dad doesn't get mad

Aspen was watching her aunt as the woman did.... whatever she did in the trees. "Aunt Ro, please! You're going go get me grounded for a month!" The teenager sighed, waiting for the "adult" to get herself handled. The brunette just wanted to check on the nest.... and possibly gather some flowers. She looked over her shoulder again, expecting to see her dad, but instead she saw Wren and his sister.... cousin? Something like that. Just as she turned back to see her aunt with a random owl, Wren called her attention away. "Wren. No I ha--"

The teen's words were cut off suddenly by the younger Winchester's screech. Rosalia, on the other hand, was loving it. "She's a sweet bird, she is. Strong wings and smooth feathers~" The nymph chirped softly, handing the owl over to the child. Aspen frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Wren, Sparrow, this is my Aunt Rosalia. We were just checking on some birds we rescued." She stretched a bit, feeling the sun on her skin. "What are you guys doing here?"

addaellis

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:51 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve
Daily Dragon (fall) || Art (spring)

“You found her you found her you found her,” Sparrow cheered, hugging the person who had apparently rescued her owl from whatever horrible fate Sparrow had been imagining. She held her hand out delicately and Hestia fluttered over for a few moments before fluttering to perch in Rosalia’s hair. Sparrow cried with surprise, but as long as Hestia was within sight, she was much relieved. “Thank you, thank you thank you for finding her,” she piped. “Was she okay? Was she hurt? Or cold or hungry? She didn’t seem upset, but maybe she hates me! She’s been gone for days and I couldn’t find her in my room or the owlery or anywhere.”

Wren, meanwhile, rolled his eyes at his sister’s excitement. ”Finding her owl,” he remarked. He nodded a greeting to Aspen’s aunt, quickly reconsidering. This could very well be Professor Hill’s sister too. Sure Wren was always curious about how nymphs worked or didn’t work, but he sure as hell wasn’t saying anything in front of Sparrow. ”Aspen Hill, savior of sparrows.” he commented, only a little sarcastically. Sparrow was clearly insisting on talking to Ms. Rosalia for longer, and Aspen wasn’t at the bottom of his list of tolerable people, so Wren hung back to talk.

Sparrow, meanwhile, stopped rambling and really looked at her owl’s savior when introduced. “Thank you, thank you very so much, Ms. Rosalia,” Sparrow reiterated with a curtsey. “I’m Sparrow. And that’s Hecate Eponine Saffron Terra Ivanka Ariel, or just Hestia for short. I’m a first year at Hogwarts. I haven’t seen you around campus yet! Are you a teacher? Or another staff member?”

setting Edge of the Forest, Spring 2049 || with Rosalia, Wren, Aspen
hair color very blue || wearing right-sight. Asymmetrical blue and white dress with mismatched color sleeves and pink flats.
status Relief and excitement and NEW FRIEND?!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff