Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fill me in, Scotty ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ah, the old days...
  How I miss them.
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 pm
Yo guys... it's been like ages. Honestly, I have no ******** clue what's up with Gaia or this guild. I say I've been considerbly busy and over all, just lost interest in Gaia. However, some friends were talking about the site and I was like, heeeeeey - I should go check it out. So here I am.

So yes, fill me in with your life. I miss the good people of this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 am
got a promotion at work w/out a promotion in pay soooo, more hours and more work for the same pay rate, lol.

angel and i just had our 9th wedding anniversary, which was pretty awesome. and yesterday we got a GIANT tv, a new computer, ordered a new mattress AND i got a sparkly necklace in the mail.

so...its been good. heart busy but good!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Let's see...

-Been at college in MD for 3 weeks. Already had a meltdown, and almost got molested during my time here.

Annndd I became an aunt in May?

Yep, that's about it on my end.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 am
@bluegrass - no pay increase? That sucks!
But congrats on the 9th wedding anviersity and new stuff ~ sounds like fun <3

@Lyss - I'm sorry about how college is turning out :c Hopefully it will get better. And congrats on being an aunt!  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Same as usual.

I have a sortof girlfriend as of last week, though she's distant and introverted and I'm having a hard time figuring her out.

Work sucks. I'm not getting paid for my research as of right now, since the school is poor. School sucks too. 8am classes and other bullshit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 pm
Have fun with the girly~

8am classes are a pain in the a** - I don't have any but my roommate does and for ********, she is so loud in the mornings.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 pm
Life is going slowly trying to get things in motion, once that happens Spice and I might start talking about the possibilities of having moolings. -w-

My dream of joining the army is at a pause until Jon and I can afford a car. Also I've been busy with plays and odd jobs. >w>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Moolings 4laugh heart heart

Good luck on finding the car.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 am
Been working on my wedding mostly. I think I'm done, then my sister calls and goes, "Hey did you do [insert random thing here]." Then I'll be like "Fuuuuuuuck."*rage face*

You think 8am classes are bad? I got a 7 am one. xd

My soon-to-be husband got a promotion half a year ago.

And my life is pretty content. That's all I got.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 pm
Goddess Ace
Moolings 4laugh heart heart

Good luck on finding the car.

Thanks I'm gonna need it~  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 pm
hmm lets see on this... i joined this guild....

lurked alot on the forums here =D
(all i do is lurk really....unless there is a reason for me to go peek a boo)
i wasted my holidays trying to sew ..actually pricking fingers ouchy....
and im going back to hell opps i mean school  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 am
Oh sweet jesus, I'm in the same position. I was looking at images from Gaia that I had back when I was ELEVEN YEARS OLD, holy crap. That seems so long ago. I really want to get back into Gaia but I don't know where to start. D:  

Low Calorie

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Ace, whaddya think you're doing? This was going to me my great and fabulous revisiting of the guild. And then yo have to go... do it before I do. Geezum rolleyes

HOWZIT GOIN'!?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:35 pm
*Is breaking the rules again*

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but there are barely any recently posted-in threads to post in! gonk

This is aprilness, btw, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I remember some of you guys!

I remember Dana, Ace, Angie, Awi, Lyss, and bluegrass out of everyone who's posted in this thread.

As for me, I can't remember when I last posted in here other than very recently so it's hard to figure out what would be considered new since I last was active, long ago.... well over a year ago, I'm sure. I guess the biggest thing is I moved out of Michigan, I'm all the way on the other side of the country now, out in Oregon. I'm here with my mom, my little sister, her fiance (o_O) and my best bud, who a lot of people would refer to as my boyfriend but I never personally refer to him that way. Yep, one of those deals. I don't like calling people my "boyfriend" or being called somebody's "girlfriend" that much, and he doesn't really care for the whole thing either. Let's see...last time I was using this site I think I was either living with my dad or at The Boon...

I guess I shouldn't ramble on though since you guys probably don't remember me and I probably just sound like a crazy rambling creeper XD But I really do remember you guys! I even have three of you guildies on facebook. One is bluegrass, and the other two's names I can't remember here on Gaia... sweatdrop One went by Squee at some point, I believe, and she's from England. The other I believe was Jonny (?) but ******** if I can remember what his Gaia handle was.  

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff