Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
It is sad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you disgusted as well
  No your a bloody freak ya EMO
  I get it,you have issues
  I feel ya
  PICKLED LLAMA MUFFINS!!!!!!!!
  zombies!
View Results

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm
Has anyone noticed that there are only two real kinds of people?I have observed over the years from school that there are only ignorants and issuers.I would be an issuer in that I have an unusual problem and therefore rejected while as ignorants will only follow as told by untrustworthy sources such as peer pressure and clothing lines.Has anyone else noticed this?I am sorry if you are reading this.I just need to rant a bit.We saw the President's speech today and my only real response was "IT TAKES THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO SAY SOMETHING THAT I FIGURED OUT IN THE FREAKING SECOND GRADE!".I had a test to make up since my allergies prohibited me from going to school the day before.My friends obsess over the most pointless of things from how Cartoon Network was once good and now sucks to one who will make up random things and wear skinny jeans for attention then there is my former friend who has an autism and was spoiled resulting in him crying and threatening suicide whenever he does not get his way!I have the same bloody Auberge's autism and no one knows it because I wasn't spoiled senseless!My assistant principal is a racist woman who can easily be compared to a paranoid Alcatraz!I hate this existence.You are either an adrenaline junkie,a sensible being (WHICH IS RARER THEN COBALT BLADES IN A TOY SHOP),ridiculous yelling brain rotted rouges,liars,cheats,attention craving bigots!I apologize for such harsh words.I do not by any means ever enjoy or endorse the use of such words but I honestly can only say they fit too well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:54 pm
This is exactly why I don't talk to many people.
Most are too focused on the media, or frivolous things.
It's hard to find anyone that really cares about important things...

What was Obama's speach about, I didn't see it.

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Testicular Diabetes
This is exactly why I don't talk to many people.
Most are too focused on the media, or frivolous things.
It's hard to find anyone that really cares about important things...

What was Obama's speach about, I didn't see it.
It was your typical don't kill yourself because your a hopeless turd speech.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:25 pm
Now I'm as much of a cynic as the next guy... I fully admit that I can be extremely cynical... But even I can see that there are more kinds of people than those two. there ARE those who research what they were told and then make a sensible and logical conclusion from it. Now matter how FEW of them there are, that doesn't mean they aren't there. There DEFINITELY needs to be more people like that tho. You are right in the fact that there are way too many of both of those categories you stated  

Seraphim6496

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Si_Copathic
Now I'm as much of a cynic as the next guy... I fully admit that I can be extremely cynical... But even I can see that there are more kinds of people than those two. there ARE those who research what they were told and then make a sensible and logical conclusion from it. Now matter how FEW of them there are, that doesn't mean they aren't there. There DEFINITELY needs to be more people like that tho. You are right in the fact that there are way too many of both of those categories you stated
From what I have seen,there really aren't any.To be without ignorance,idiocy,or the need to be the same,there are only those with major issues which I myself am.It does not mean that you are too far out into issue but to be without would be to claim godliness.I get what your saying and I once thought that way myself,but I can't really see enough of an example of humanity with overall rational thought.  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games