Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 pm
I have to share this because I'm exploding with happiness. So today, me and 5 of my friends from college went to the Big E, which is a huge fair in my area. one of my friends, Sam, and I had been flirting a lot before this n there was a rumor he was going to ask me out tonight. well, my friends make it so that we're together on one car of the ferris wheel and they're in another. before i know it, sam's holding my hand and asking me out!!! EEK!! I'm just exploding with joy. biggrin biggrin biggrin

Things to discuss:
Beginnings of relationships
Carnivals/fairs and dates
Awesome dates in general  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:21 pm
I'm glad you had a good date. : )  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:21 pm
Awwww... So cute! Congrats!!

My husband still makes me feel that way... All happy and gushy... When i met my husband for the first time, we went to a sushi restaurant and talked for 6 hours straight!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 am
I wish I could find a man like that- I mean a girl like that... Yeah a girl sweatdrop  

Surazal Dloc

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:59 pm
My bf and I started going out freshman year of highschool. Of course, we're both only sophmores, but it's been a year since he first asked me out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 am
When Aretoo and I meet, we were at a bowling alley. It was a meeting for gay groups from Myspace. It was weird because nobody else in the group could decide which lane they wanted. So I singled Aretoo out and just pointed at one of the lanes. We ended up alone on the lane nobody even took the opposite side. We ended up shooting the breeze and hit it off immediately.

It was amazing that all the circumstances fell right into place for us to meet like that, and that we had SO much in common. Weirder still, the group that we belonged to, never meet again after that first group.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 pm
Yay! I'm so happy for you, Kaz ^.^

Woah, you two seriously met bowling, Kusa? Huh... the world is a funny place...

I've never gone out with anybody, so I can't tell awesome/funny/cute stories like you guys ^.^;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 pm
Wait...The Big E...like the one in New England? Huh. Didn't know you were a local, Kaz.

Congrats on the new boyfriend! That is great news.

My BF is planning an RV vacation to Huntington Beach. He's been making a list of things he wants to do together. I'm looking forward to spending time with him sharing our interests.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:01 am
Lobo-chan

I've never gone out with anybody, so I can't tell awesome/funny/cute stories like you guys ^.^;

I'll tell you what Lobo, if we're ever in the same area for a set amount of time ill take you out on a date wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am
Surazal Dloc
Lobo-chan

I'll tell you what Lobo, if we're ever in the same area for a set amount of time ill take you out on a date wink

I'll hold you to that, Dloc wink
Unfortunately, I don't expect to make it to Australia anytime soon, what with taking the class trip to Japan at the end of the year and then going off to college... Come to America? razz  

Lobo-chan

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQXNi9d1WvE  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm
Aw, that's so sweet. I'm happy for you, Kaz.

Kusa, I love yours and Aretoo's meeting story. heart  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm
God-The-RapistV2.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQXNi9d1WvE

My sentiments exactly. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 pm
Wow, so... I just got asked out.
A note from a secret admirer was slipped under my door with another note listing an email address that I could ask 20 yes/no questions to try to figure out who it was because they were too shy to straight up tell me who they were and... Yeah, we're going to try going out now.

Gaia, why are you voodooing me when I finally decide to check your boards again? Are you trying to get me to come back more often, or further scare me away from the GD forum?  

Lobo-chan

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 am
It's just fate stealing another woman away from my grasp crying

That is quite awesome though Lobo smile  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items