People ask if God knows everything, even the future, than why would He create us if He knew there was going to be sin? Also after it happened why didn't he just destroy everything and start over?

It's like a woman that wants to have a child but she knows no matter what something bad will happen and the child will be born with a disorder. Yet she wants this child so much she gets pregnant anyways. Instantly that maternal bond is formed and loves the child more than everything. The pregnancy goes completely perfect up until the moment of labor. Then there is a major complication which results in the baby developing a disorder. After giving birth the mother could say "It's not perfect. Just kill it and I can start over with a new one." Though she doesn't since she already adores this baby as if it was day one.

In my example I am using a disorder as a way to explain sin because it give a physical characterization to it. Plus sin is an imprefection and a disorder is a genetic imperfection. In no way am I saying a disorder is a sin. This thread is not for debate. If you want to debate then go to the proper thread.