Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello.
  Blarg my good sir.
View Results

arslflargax

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm
Sooo anybody know what a white aura means?
I know most of the time the meaning of an aura depends on what kind of feel you get from it but yeah....

So my aura is usually emerald green, with a spatter of violet, pink, and blue here and there. But one morning, about 3 weeks ago, I woke up and noticed a good portion of my aura was white. Like, it extended about 4-5 inches from my skin, and then it went to emerald green again after that.

But by now I only have emerald green around my hands and in my aura when I'm healing, and on my phantom wings. The rest is really bright white. I get an innocent, pure feeling from it, but I never associate myself with purity or goody-two-shoes. At all.

Looking up on google I've gotten ton of answers. Nearing death, severe disease, purity, "angelic" qualities, energy depletion, spiritual awareness...

Can anybody clarify for me what google cannot? Suggestions or from your experiences? Or if you're one of those awesome people that can read auras over the internet, without having a connection to the person.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 am
Didn't hear of that one. I heard about "White Light" though, perhaps they are one in the same in some form.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

arslflargax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm
Hm, perhaps.
I looked it up on google. Something about good energy, or cleansing energy?
Bah... stressed  
The Garden of Healing and Energy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff