Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
If...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JrSuper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm
If we were to die tomorrow, do you think you will go to heaven?
I am not here to test people, I just want to know because many people think they will have a tomorrow. In a week, 6 days you may do sinful things and on Sunday and expect to be "clean".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm
In a discussion of this nature, we must consider the question of "does the blood of Christ cover all sins, or does it not?"  

rosadria

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

If I die at any second I know that I will go to Heaven. Jesus in my Savior and I am forgiven of my sinful ways. I may fail often but I try to bring glory to God in all I do. I have and continue to repent of the sins that I commit. God knows my heart and I know my heart and I know I am saved.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm
VK Fox
In a discussion of this nature, we must consider the question of "does the blood of Christ cover all sins, or does it not?"

I agree with VK Fox. Now my answer to your question is yes. Now Why? Well because when God saves he doesn't save for a day or for a moment or a year or two, he saves you for an eternity. I could sin and sin and sin until I die and still go to heaven. However will God allow that? No! He disciplines his children so that they may be better if we sin and continue in it, well then watch out because God will chasten us so we repent and if he doesn't well then we don't belong to him. Also because we are his elect and I believe in election and predestination because it's in the bible. Remember everyone must repent, trust in the Lord, and obey him to be saved. There are many professing Christians out there who think they are saved but really aren't because they show no fruit they haven't repented of their sins, trusted in the Lord as their saviour, and Obeyed him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-KvvmanMM

http://www.gty.org/Resources/Sermons/90-270_The-Perseverance-of-the-Saints-Part-1  

starry night-163

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 pm
I think that what OP is trying to say is that sometimes we get those moments when we fail and stray from the main goal.
Remember that not just by calling yourself a christian are you saved.
You also have to WALK the walk, not just talk the talk.
What if your road ends while your walk is crooked and you never get a chance to straighten it out because you think tomorrow will come and you can ask for forgiveness then.

I keep that in mind every time I feel like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing (ex: being mad at someone, talking bad about someone, etc.) without even realizing it.
Asking for forgiveness also takes a lot of courage, if we lived our lives as if it was the last day I bet most of us wouldn't do the the things we do.

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games