Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Let's Talk About...Anime x3
HighSchool of The dead

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm
It started out real good..But then it started getting boring. And soon as something exciting happens,the ep ends...And the boob and panties shots are getting annoying...Can somebody update me on what happened in the last 3eps that came out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:15 pm
I have to agree. I loved the storyline but as soon as I started seeing boob/panty shots on the zombies, something's just didn't seen right.
And was it just me or did the animators seem to treat the cleavage more like overfilled water-balloons???  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:56 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
I have to agree. I loved the storyline but as soon as I started seeing boob/panty shots on the zombies, something's just didn't seen right.
And was it just me or did the animators seem to treat the cleavage more like overfilled water-balloons???
Lol they did and it was very annoying. if they make another season they have to tone that s**t down . it was like watching a Hentai  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm
I just wish they bumped up the rating to an R so we can just watch it as a hentai, seriously -.-  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:36 am
monckey77
I just wish they bumped up the rating to an R so we can just watch it as a hentai, seriously -.-

That would be a great improvement! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 am
Kittogo Nashumi
monckey77

That would be a great improvement! XD

;o indeed. but yeah I found it annoying too, it was hot but...I don't like being teased like that...getting teased through the season was horrible D:  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 am
I just didn't like it because it had my two favourite things, Anime and Horror movies put together gonk . I felt it was wrong, you don't see some guy who loves both fajitas and ice cream and puts them together... well there probably is a guy who does that, but that's not the point.

Why? Because I felt it was awful seeing innocent Anime stereotypes (That I love, because its what makes Anime) die horribly very uncomical and dark, others become monsters just so they could survive and others who just didn't suit or fit into the world. Although you can't go wrong with zombies, no matter what their rules are, no matter how you kill them and most the time how the look, you can't go wrong with them. But I felt it was wrong dropping them into an Anime world, I felt the two worlds fought each other than react. The Anime side dominated, but I felt it was being poisoned and ruined by all the horror side of things.

And yes, it seemed to be just a fan service series. They sacrificed some more awesome action scenes, blurred the character development (Even ruined sometimes) and distracted the atmosphere, by giving us all this Hentai, which all though its one of the many reasons you watch Anime, we like it to be at least subtle and see all the other stuff we like about Anime.

All the characters, were bad for me. The badass sword chick was the first for me. Although liked her at first, because unemotional 'dont' f***' with me chicks tend to be one of my favourite types of characters, this one was boring, couldn't relate to and just kept being more and more ruined.
The main male character was just annoying, tried to be funny but failed, tried to be cool but failed and tried to complex... well he did have that somewhat going, because he is a teenager and all, but I'm going with failed.
he did have an interesting love triangle, too bad it was with too really bad characters.
The one with the balloons was really annoying as well. If there was ever a character who would make anti-feminist angry, this would be one of the many and I'm not just talking about their Anime hate list. But she was really only put there for no other reason than to be hot and dumb funny, where we know the funny part failed because it was in the wrong kind of Anime and just went to a point where you hated the character.

But I do have to give that the animation was amazing, some of the characters were good (mostly were just bad and didn't go with this Anime and probably ruined it) and it wasn't really bad at combining the two favourite genres, I just felt it was something they shouldn't have done to start off with. It had some really well made scenes (Even when they were looking at the panties and the bras, you have to admit they made it done pretty well).
To be honest, if they continued the series, I'd still watch it, simply because of its strengths. Its weaknesses have already hurt me as much as they can and can't get any worse, what's done is done and I bet they're not going to get any worse at least.

That's my opinion on this series anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 pm
I thought it was pretty much terrible, i like Anime but not when its showing bloody panties on zombies or chewed up boobs. Over did it who ever creates that crap  

anna_mejia

3,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:49 pm
anna_mejia
I thought it was pretty much terrible, i like Anime but not when its showing bloody panties on zombies or chewed up boobs. Over did it who ever creates that crap

It was Daisuke Satō, let's go on over to his house and beat the living crude out of him biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm
WalrusM3
anna_mejia

It was Daisuke Satō, let's go on over to his house and beat the living crude out of him biggrin

No. I'm pretty sure we should show him what a REAL zinnia apocalypse would be like... And see how he likes running with water-
That might be a little too much. Scratch that last part!  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Let's Talk About...Anime x3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items