Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Proving Ground (Gold Hawks Only!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm
Chris turned to Kiro and smiled as he saw the cheerful tamer. "Well glad to see someone's excited" He said. He then thought for a moment "So what makes you say it's going to access glacier?" He asked. He wanted to know so that he could prepare Skylar. He then herd the Seraphimon and looked around "I'm not sure is there a way we could go and others can come as they please?" He asked. He didn't want to leave anyone behind but he was excited to show see what he and Skylar could do.

(Hey is your character the same one you use in the rp forum?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Seraphimon turned to the one who had addressed him, If you enter now you two will enter together in the same place, anyone who enters after the simulation has begun will end up elsewhere in the simulator separate from the group. If this is who you would like to train with then we can start it up and the others can catch up with you later. Michael began to adjust to settings on the simulator.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Kiro crossed his arms. "Heh I am a master at water....Game on....." Kiro got his digi-vice out and got ready to charge it up for battle.

(Kinda is kinda not sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm
Chris nodded to Michael "Thanks for the information" He said. He then turned to Kiro "Hope you don't mind working together" He asked. He wasn't sure what exactly they would face, but he was sure that if they worked together they could beat whatever it was. "I might not seem like much, but I know how to hold my own in a battle" He said. He pulled out his digivice and his crest glowed on the screen. The crest it showed was Chris's crest of divinity. When he herd Kiro he smiled and then turned to Michael "I guess we're working together so we're ready" He said.

(Ok just thought I'd ask)
*Edited*  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Great Angel nodded in acknowlegment Alright then I shall now begin the simulation, Have fun and be safe. I will be here to watch over you in case you get in trouble Michael launched the program, a white light filled the room as a voice came over the intercom Now entering Access Glacier...

User Image

((Once you are in there ya'll can control all the events that are going on around you, if you want enemies to fight just tell Seraphimon then some one rp him adding them to the sim. Just make it seem fair and follow all you basic rp rules and you'll be fine, If you need me to rp something then just post it or send me a PM, same thing if there ends up being any problems with other Tamers. Please don't over user Seraphimon, just use him when needed but feel free to do what you want while controlling your enemies and have fun. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 am
[Talik enters with Elecmon(Shade)]

Both Talik and Shade were looking around the HQs upper floors getting used to their new home when they both stumbled across the training room looking in from the outside the looking over the frozen tundra in front of them " Wow this is weird, what you say we going in have look Shade?" Shade looked up to Talik as he held on to the back of his leg as if he was hiding behind him I’m not sure...we have no idea what this place is
Talik looked down with a warm smile before saying" Ok well go in quickly take look around if you still feel uncomfortable about we'll leave ok" with that said Shade nodded as they both entered together.

(( I hope you guys don't mind me joining in))  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 am
[[Enters with Veemon]]
"Let's Veemon," Christian said as he dragged the lazy Digimon to the Simulation Room. He smacked his arm on a near by chunk of ice noticing they where already there. He looked back, and saw Seraphimon standing in the control room. He then trotted to Seraphimon, and greeted him kindly as Veemon sluggishly walked closer. "So what can we fight today," Christian questioned as he gave a Veemon a dirty look.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 am
User ImageUser Image
Seraphimon noticed the two new Tamers that had just entered the simulator, it's a good thing they entered before the others left or they would have been left behind. One of the Tamers came over in stood under the control panel, he started shouting something about fighting digimon "You want a fight huh, you should go join the group, everyone else is over there. I think we'll leave the challenge up to luck." He pointed toward where the other Tamers had just entered. Ophanimon entered the control panel from the back access door, "Hey Michael, Lief has asked me to come assist you with the Proving Ground, just let me know what you need me to do." Seraphimon smiled realizing he would get to work with one of his best friends, "That is excellent news, I let you know what I need you to do. Thank you Gabriella."  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 am
Marcus approached the door just as it was going into session. "Damn... looks like we missed it." Marcus frowned as he touched the door and felt it drop in temperature. "Well we might not be able to participate this time, but we can still mess with them, right?" Marcus winked at Snowagumon and moved to the secret entrance that was known only to him.

Marcus pulled out his digivice and pointed at a nearby wall. In a flash of light, the wall slid to the side showing a staircase that led to the control room. As he and Void walked through, the door quickly closed behind them and they both walked up, greeting the Angelic digimon. "Hey Big M, mind if I help you out?" He then noticed the other angel. "Well then, looks like you've already got help... I'll just watch" Marcus smirked and walked over to join Void.

Void was at the window and looking down at the tamers. She felt a little sad that she wouldn't get to help out in the killing of holograms.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:52 am
Talik heard the hissing off the doors closing behind him and Elecmon "what the... Shade we may not be leaving as fast as I thought" the Elecmon turned around looking as the door closed frowning as he looked up at Tailk " great well lets go over here" shade pointed towards the other tamers in the room nodding both tamer and digimon moved through the Glacier shivering slightly as the room seemed to feel colder every step through the crunching snow as they got closer Talik shouted towards the other Tamers " Hey guys,nice to meet you all."  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Michael and Gabriella turned as the Captain and Void entered the room, they both saluted "Good afternoon Marcus, yes I have a new assistant. this is Gabriella, she's another one of Lief's Digimon. Ophanimon bowed here head in respect, "Hi it's nice to meet you Captain, you can call me Gabby." She gave off a cute, playful laugh, Seraphimon shook his head at the flirtatious digimon. He turned back toward the Captain, " I think we've got most of this under control but feel free to help out with whatever you want. Would you like to randomize the challenge, you would just need to push this button here." He gestured toward the big red button n the control panel.

((randomize a number between 1 and 10))  
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 am
"Better than just sitting around, I guess." Marcus hops from where he was sitting and goes to press the button that would start off their challenge. "Let's hope for something interesting." He smiled and then pushed the red button, watching what happened afterward.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
lief_7 generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 5!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 am
User ImageUser Image
The main screen on the Simulator flashed ice Digimon until it landed on it's choice, "It looks like they will be facing Hyogamon, an Icy Snow type Digimon of the Ogremon species that likes cold places. This Digimon has a very strong territory consciousness. He attacks those who enters his territory without mercy. He and Mojyamon often have frequent disputes about perfect areas to live in. The ice that grows in his shoulders is often used as clubs. Sounds like a tough opponent, I wonder how they will handle this one." Ophanimon jumped up and down excited to see here first training session, "Alright, I can't wait, how many of them should we send at them?." Seraphimon showed her some of the other functions on the panel, " We can randomize that too, it's the blue button here" Gabriella decided to be helpful and give the button a press.

(edit)
"Humm... five of them, that should be pretty tough. I look forward to a great battle, Ophanimon please inform the Tamers that their challenge has begun using the intercom." Ophanimon bounded over to the system and pushed the talk button. "Attention Tamers, part one of you challenge has begun, have fun and work together. Good luck, GO HAWKS!!" She returned to standing next to the Captain and addressed the Snow Agumon, "So this seems to be you element, what do you think would be the best strategy for this climate?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:16 am
User ImageUser Image
A pack of Hyogamon were watching the Tamers, hidden in their icy cave, they watched as the Tamers greeted each other. The leader of the group had a scar across his eye from a previous battle, he whispered to his group, "These Tamers are here to take us out, we should ambush them before they discover us, keep hidden and we'll attack them from our caves until they find us, then we will all attack together, got it!!" The other Hyogamon nodded in agreement, an evil gleam in their eyes. They pulled out their clubs and waited for an ideal time to attack.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:17 am
Snowagumon jumped for a moment and then gave the question some thought. "Hmmm... I'd have to say that it would be best to keep on the offensive. Granted, I am an Ice type, I wouldn't have to worry about it as much, but if you stay defensive, the cold will getcha and then you might end up freezing or slowing down. Got to keep that blood hot and flowing... hopefully not on the ground." She looked down, examining the field as it formed in front of them. She giggled at the sight of the ice ogres as they also appeared. "Yep, keep to the offense... otherwise, they'll beat'em with their own offense."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games