Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon bit his lip. "I guess." Still, he thought, Women? Marrying?

"...Mother..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor laughed lightly before taking a sip of her cup of tea.
"And how are things going at school?" she questioned curiously with a friendly smile crossing her face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon shrugged, hesitating. "Better." he half lied. He thought of the fight with Dante, and would have said 'bad', then remembered how Cosette had thaw'd towards him and felt hope. A friend, maybe?

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn was a bit nervous about going to see the teacher but desperately wanted to know what magical beast were kept at Hogwarts. Making her way down the long path and stopping once she had reached a hut next to the woods. Going to the door she was still unsure but decided to knock. No way was she wait 3 years to know about what beast they were keeping here.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor heard knocks on the door and dashed over to open it, Willow following her closely. Eleanor smiled kindly as she saw Aerynn standing at her doorstep. She pushed the door wider, indicating the student to come in and take a seat at the table.
"Tea?" she suggested, Willow swaying between her legs. Eleanor looked down, frowning at the black cat before tying her wavy hair into a messy bun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Duke opened the door and gestured her in. A bit timidly she entered the small house. "Umm yes, thank you. You have an adorable kitten." She said as she moved to take a seat. The black cat was pressed against her leg looking at Ryn curiously.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor nodded and came back to the room a few minutes later, a boiling kettle floating in front of her, followed by two mugs. She set them all down and poured the liquid in the two glasses attentively. At last, she sat down and Willow hopped on her lap, looking at the young girl curiously.
"So, how's school?" Eleanor questioned the Hufflepuff first year, giving her a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn was nervous talking to an unfamiliar teacher. "It's been very good, I have enjoyed everything thus fun but I .. umm.. I know you are the keeper of game and magical creatures and well I was interested in knowing what we kept here at the school, that is if you don't mind me asking." She finally spite out. Grabbing the tea cup she took as sip.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara walked down the hill towards the Gamekeeper's Hut, which also happened to be the residence of her Head of House. As she walked, she looked towards the forest, humming a happy tune. She walked up the steps and rapped lightly on the door. "Hey Eleanor, are you here? It's Tamara."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

"Well, we have some creatures exported from other countries, now well hidden in the Forbidden-" she got interrupted by another knock on the door. She indicating Ryn to wait and opened the door with a bright smile as she saw Tamara at the doorstep.
"Hey!" Opening the door wider, Eleanor flicked her hand, making another cup levitate on the table. Another flick and tea was poured in the mug. With a friendly smile, Eleanor nodded to a seat for Tamara.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
User Image

"Hey Tamara." Ryn greeted the upperclassmen. Turning her attention back to the professor. "Well part of the reason I ask, I am wanting to start a kind of Magical creature club. Where I bring in different animals and teach others about them and let them get to know some of the beauty they possess but I would like to get your take on if first and possible permission to use some of the animals on grounds. I am trained on how to deal will a wide verity of species." She blurted out kind of quickly hoping she didn't sound mental.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm

"Hey Ryn. Hello Eleanor," she said, stepping through the door. Then she heard Ryn mention starting a club and she smirked. "Funny, that's what I was hear to ask about too. I wanted to start a dueling club."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

"Well, I'm okay with it, but it's really all about security, Ryn. You might get hurt or something.", Eleanor frowned softly at the first year before moving her eyes to Tamara's direction. "You'll have to see the Charms teacher for permission, I think, but a duel club would be nice." she smiled brightly at Tamara.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Tamara frowned and looked at Eleanor. 'I actually need your permission, Professor. You're the Head of Gryffindor house. I was going to ask Professor Yaslana if he'd host it though, so we'd have an experienced duelist leading, as he was an Auror."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"I understand Professor. I would of course start out with smaller things being a first year, I have been thoroughly trained by my mother, she is the head of the beast division at the ministry. I would be happy to get an letter owled to you from her if you wish."
Ryn explained.

User Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas