Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor glanced to Tamara and smiled.
"Sure, then. I think a dueling club would be rather successful." she nodded in agreement. She turned to Ryn with a smile.
"Fine, but no dragons whatsoever or other highly dangerous creatures, okay?" she frowned softly at the young girl.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy smiled widely when the Head of her House approved her club idea. "Thank you Eleanor! I'm going to go over to Professor Yaslana's office as soon as possible. You made my day Eleanor." With a smile, she turned and hurried from the hut.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn's smile grew to cover her face," Of course Professor Duke, I can even bring you a list of possible creatures for you to approve, and I wont do anything even remotely dangerous, at least not till 4th year after I have passed your class." Ryn said with a joking laugh. She was so excited to go ask her head of house as well. She desperately missed her animals back at the house and would like to have some to play with here and take care of.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Going to the gamekeeper's hut.

Where am I? Gamekeeper's hut.

What am I thinking of? Adele.

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

The pair headed down that wooden steps that were being overrun by the hillside greens. Blake hasn't come to this part of the grounds before and thought that it might be nice. A little nature walk. To the gamekeeper's hut that is. The gamekeeper's hut loomed over the small piece of flat land, a garden accompanying the stone made house. It looked like a cozy home to live in. The place he lived back home was relatively big, to him. It made him feel a strange sort of happiness seeing that little hut. Perhaps the two could pay a visit. They haven't seen the gamekeeper ever since the feast. Nudgin Adele's shoulder, he pointed out the hut. "Hey, let's take a look there." There was a quick smile and then he was off, jogging towards the direction of the hut. Hopefully Eleanor was there. If not they could just look elsewhere. Getting a head start, Blake arrived at the front doorsteps before Adele. He allowed her to catch up before knocking on the door.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele let out a small sigh and let Blake guide her. She didn't mind where she went, as long as it was with him. Of course, having these sort of ideas was rather too mature for eleven-year-olds, but he still kissed her, didn't he? Unless he didn't mean to. But what if he did? What if he did have feelings for her? Well, at least tiny ones. Not love or anything, but at least affection. Tapping her cheeks to get rid of the heat on her cheeks, she almost lost her balance when Blake nudged her gently. As she turned to him, he was already hurrying to the Gamekeeper's hut. Letting out a soft grunt, she clutched to her books and ran after him, stopping by his side just in time as he knocked at the large wooden door, "Do you really think there's -" she uttered, frowning softly at him, but her sentence got cut off as she heard footsteps inside the hut.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
If you take the time to watch it.
"

Location: Home, ruddy home Mood: Bored, upset, calm Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher Love life: Single and lonely

Eleanor rubbed her temples, slamming the cup of tea against the wooden table. Willow, her black cat, jumped up and meowed loudly, making Eleanor look at her and frown. Letting out a sigh, she drained the liquid out of the cup and splashed water from the sink on her face. Her father had gotten sicker within the last few months, and that was really bothering the Groundskeeper. Hearing faint knocks, Eleanor grunted, placed her fists on the table silently and heaved herself off the uncomfortable chair she was sitting on. Almost limping lazily towards the door, Eleanor opened the door and her frown turned into a bright smile as she noticed a student of her House and another blonde girl. Widening the entrance, she smiled welcomingly at the blondies, signaling towards armchairs around the chimney, where flames were dancing idly, ❝Nice to see that someone decided to visit me,❞, she pointed out before moving to the kitchen, where she poured boiling water and a teabag into a kettle and walked back to the living room, along with two cups. Placing a cup before Blake, and another in front of Adele, Eleanor filled the three cups she had with tea before carefully putting the warm kettle onto the table. Taking a seat, the Groundskeeper let Willow jump onto her lip. The cat purred gleefully as Eleanor graciously began to stroke the shiny black coat, ❝So, how is school so far?❞ she looked back up to the two first-years, a friendly smile on her lips.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 pm

What am I thinking of? Adele.

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

The door opened to reveal the Groundskeeper. It seemed that it wasn't a good time to visit as Blake saw the split second frown. His decision to visit was reassured as Eleanor broke into a smile. It made him feel welcome and humbly walked into her home. A small chuckle responded to her first remark as he turned around to look at Adele. He urged her to come in with him with a wave of his hand. No need to be rude to the woman. Making himself comfortable on the armchairs, he scooted back allowing a more snug fit. He obliged in taking th tea and took a small sip, the warmth building up inside him. His hands wrapped around the cup as Blake watched Eleanor. A small sip was taken before he replied," "Oh it's wonderful. Although there have been some...incidents in class," There was a feeling of remorse in him. He didn't like talking bad about other people. No matter how truthful it was. "But other than that, it's going well. How bout you Ms. Duke? How's your job going along?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Jumping backwards to hide behind Blake as the door opened with a slam, Adele slightly hesitated when the Groundskeeper flashed a friendly but faux smile at them. Something must be wrong, but Adele slightly shook her head and followed Blake inside the hut. She took a seat beside him, scanning the furniture in light disgust. But, oh well, everyone has their own environment. The Ravenclaw wrinkled her nose slightly as Eleanor handed her a cup of warm tea, but after letting out a small sigh, she took a sip of it. Adele placed the cup on the wooden table and let out a small squeal as a black cat jumped onto her lap, purring. The girl hesitantly placed a hand on the cat's back and began to scratch there slowly, making the felin curl up on her lap. Looking back up, Adele forced a timid smile, "Everything's fine, although some classes are better than others, I must admit." she sighed heavily and looked back down at the content cat.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 am
"]User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
"

Location: Home, ruddy home Mood: Sightly cheered up Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher
Love life: Single and lonely

Eleanor smiled to herself as she watched her cat welcome the strangers kindly, purring and meowing in a friendly. She nodded as she listened to the two students and smiled to the both of them,❝Weel, I hope to see the both of you in Care of Magical Creatures in two years, then,❞, she chuckled under her breath and shrugged idly to Blake's question, "Could be better, but I'm good. More tea?❞ she suggested, lifting up the warm kettlr  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

What am I thinking of? Points.

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake had finished half of his cup, looking at the small window pane as he listened to Eleanor. Turning his head back to Eleanor, then at Adele, he modestly shook his head. "Hopefully yes," He said, taking another sip of his cup. Of course he was going to be taking Care of Magical Creatures. His sister wouldn't take a no for answer. For a moment, Blake watched Adele stroke the feline, content with the warm fire and tea. After several seconds of blank stares, he put his tea back on the table. "That's quite alright, Ms. Duke. We should take our leave now. It's getting dark outside. Wouldn't want to lose anymore points for Gryffindor," Blake let out a small chuckle as he remembered Tyler's small incident at the Slytherin Corridor. He didn't mind really. Everyone was losing points as it was. Standing up, he gave a small wave to Adele, signaling their leave. The door opened at his touch, and waved a small goodbye to the professor. "Well it was nice seeing you professor! I'll come visit again, if that's alright with you I mean."

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm
]User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
"

Location: Home, ruddy home Mood: Sightly cheered up Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher
Love life: Single and
lonely

Eleanor listened to Blake, grinned and nodded. It would be nice if Gryffindor would win the Houe Cup at last. All the other Houses kept winning, so what about poor Gryffindor? Well, not that
Hogwarts is all about competition, but these points show the staff members who studies or who does not, who behaves and whatnot. Of course, Eleanor was slightly surprised by Tyler's act in the Slytherin corridors, but after all, she had done the same thing when younger. She absolutely loathed Slytherins and their holier-than-thou spirits. Well, now it all had to be forgotten, the hate she felt for then. Since she was a teacher. But luckily enough, she could show favoritism since she's the Head of Gryffindor House ,
❝Good thinking,❞, she nodded in agreement and stood up, walking up to the door and opening it for the first years. Letting out a soft chuckle, Eleanor smiled kindly at Blake and nodded, "See you next time, then.❞ she waved goodbye.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? Eleanor.
How do I feel? Hungry.
Where am I? Eleanor's wee little hut.
What am I doing? ...

Who am I?

════════════════════════════

Brook stumbled his way into Eleanor's hut as she pushed him inside. He wasn't going down alone though, wrapping one hand around her wrist, he pulled her towards him into a hard kiss. No need to waste time diddle dawdling. They were now in the safety and privacy of a home. Still stumbling, his back landed onto a wall, one hand now holding Eleanor's and another on her waist as he brought her forth to him. Releasing his hands from her, they made their way to her coat which was being pryed open by his fingers, his soft kisses moving down towards her neck.

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:29 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
emember those walls i built? well, baby they're tumbling down
and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make up a sound
i used to think maybe you love me, now baby i'm sure
and i just can't wait till the day, when you knock on my door

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Eleanor let another giggle as Brook pulled her close to him, a shiver of pleasure racing down her spine rapidly as she returned the kiss early, a smirk crooking on her lips. It has been ages since she brought someone home, and she missed that sensation of pleasure. After all, who'd date or even sleep with a female who wastes her time with other creatures. She let out a small gasp as she felt Brook's back hit the wall, pulling her along. Laughing lightly, she pulled away for an instant, "You okay?," she intrigued within a whisper and chuckle, before taking a step back and taking his hand with a light smile. Flashing a wink at him, she pulled him forward to her own personal room, "Come," she purred with a playful grin.

Pressing a numb hand on her forehead, Eleanor brought the bedcovers to her collarbone and sat up, one eye opened as she glanced around, a terrible headache assassinating her brain. As she reached out for her bedside table, she accidentally made a few things fall down, but finally had a firm grip on the edge of the table to keep her balance. She quickly took a shower and dressed up before exiting to the small room, which was a living room shared with a kitchen. She felt rather hungry. Taking an apple, she sat down on the armchair and rubbed her forehead, keeping her eyes pursed, 
"Mornin' "she watched Willow stretch beside her and jump on her lap, nuzzling her hand, forcing Eleanor to stroke her black shiny coat ♡

outfit

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? Where am I?
How do I feel? Hungover.
Where am I? Eleanor's wee little hut.
What am I doing? Trying to keep myself awake.

Who am I?

He woke from the small water droplets hitting the floor. Grumbling to himself, his hand rubbed his eyes, blocking them from the sun. A throbbing pain came from his head, massaging his temples to ease it. With a giant yawn, his eyes watered and his hands stretched outwards. Rubbing his eyes once more, Brook manages to find his clothes on the floor, putting on only the pants from the day before. Bare skin revealing his toned muscles. Scratching his head lazily, he made his way out of the room, legs sluggishly trying to keep moving. He peered through the living room, and discovers Eleanor along with her cat. He smiled. "Good mornin'," Retreating to an armchair across from her, he let out a content sigh. There was still some pain to be felt in his brain in which he took a deep breath.

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
emember those walls i built? well, baby they're tumbling down
and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make up a sound
i used to think maybe you love me, now baby i'm sure
and i just can't wait till the day, when you knock on my door

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Eleanor glanced up when she heard lazy footsteps echo from her room. Passing a casual hand through her hair, she began to wonder what happened after she and Brook got drunk. Well, there was a response, obviously, it was quite obvious. Scratching Willow's back, she watched Brook fall into an old armchair across her. Forcing a small smile, she shooed the cat off her lap and stood up, moving to the kitchen, "Good morning," she said while pouring warm water into two mugs before dropping a teabag in each of them. Taking the mugs by the handles, she walked back into the room, ""Tea?" she suggested, sinking into a seat by the table and holding out a small mug to him with a kind smile ♡

outfit

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces