Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon smiled thinly as he thanked the female for the tea. "I didn't really. I want.. Well. I want time away from the castle to think. Just some time.. I'm stuck in a whirlwind and I've not even been here that long..." He glanced up at the forest. "Maybe something will eat me. Then Tamara may care again." He joked weakly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Confusion, big ennemi.", she agreed, nodding, "So, what's wrong with you and Tamara?" she asked curiously, taking another sip of tea.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon sighed at the topic. "She doesn't trust me cause I'm a Slytherin."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Say you're-different from other Slytherins.", she shrugged, "I mean, you're a nice Slytherin. You're-polite, very friendly, kind and funny." she smiled.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shrugged, touching the Slytherin badge on his robes. "To some, this means I automatically wish to become Voldemort mark 2."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:20 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Rubbish!", she scoffed, "Anyone can be a Voldemort mark 2. Take Pettigrew for example. He was in Gryffindor but he got pulled into the Dark Arts and Voldermort quickly. And look where it led him! To death! Besides, I'm sure you're not going to end up like that." she beamed again.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

Nevin knocked on the door to the gamekeepers hut before entering in. "He..hello, Miss Eleanor?" he said looking around but stopped when he saw Daemon,"Oh...well I guess you're busy. I'll come back another time" he said as he turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
The Groundkeeper smiled brightly as she saw Nevin entered the hut.
"Hello Nevin.", she beamed again, "Please, come in. Would you like some tea?" she asked, standing up so Nevin could sit down.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image
Nevin smiled and turned around,"Yes please " he said cheerfully as he sat down. Hachi was sitting on his shoulder and moved to his head when Nevin sat down. Hachi twitched this way and that as he looked at his surroundings.
"um..well I had a few questions but if you are still busy talking with him I could wait" he said smiling as he sat patiently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:47 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor nodded and smiled, dashing to the small-sized kitchen again and came back after a long moment of silence, a cup of tea in her hand. She handed it to Nevin and leaned her back against the wall of the hut so she could stare at the two students.
"Ask away, Nevin, ask away!" she smiled.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Nevin nodded in thanks as he accepted the tea,"Well I've been thinking and I decided I'd like to maybe be a grounds keeper or a teacher for the care of magical creatures after I graduate. I was wondering what sort of things I need to know to do these jobs in the best way possible" he asked then took a sip of the tea. He closed his eyes and smiled,"Your tea is really delicious by the way" he said taking another sip. Hachi scurried down his arm and to the cup, gently dipping a leg in and tasting for himself. Shivering a little he kept dipping his leg in,"Ah hey hachi cut that out!" he said pulling the cup away."Forgive Hachi, he has a highly developed taste for quality tea" he said chuckling as his spider "pouted".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:00 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled sweetly and putted down her cup of tea on a small table nearby.
"Well, basically, you've got to know about magical creatures, and probably get your Care of Magical Creatures N.E.W.T.S., as I did. I, personally, have travelled awfully a lot round the world, so I got the chance to see magical creatures in real life.", she took a deep breath, "But, of course, Care of Magical Creatures is not only knowing the subject, it's also knowing how to feed and take care of the beasts around us." she smiled. "Thank you. So, where did you find Hachi?" she asked, smiling at the spider then turning her brown eyes to Nevin.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

Nevin made a mental note of everything she said and locked it into his memory."Well actually my parents got him for me in a pet store back in london" He said petting Hachi on his back which caused the spider to melt in his hand."He was about to just be literally thrown out because no one wanted him. The clerk was surprised that me of all people wanted him. I couldn't help it. He looked at me with those big dark eyes that practically begged me to take him" he smiled as he pet him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled. She hoped she had helped the boy. He would make a great Keeper of Keys and Care of Magical Creatures.
"Well, I bet that if you want to be a teacher, you'll follow the classes, right? Just take notes in Care of Magical Creatures class, alright? Then, you'll be just fine." she beamed again. "Sweet. My Willow-", she sighed, bending down and taking the black cat that was twirling round her legs since Daemon came in her arms. She started scratching Willow's ears and hand, "Got here all the way from Atlanta." she smiled before giving the cat a small kiss on the nose.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

"She is very beautiful" he said smiling at her cat. "My sister has an owl. Whenever she gets defensive she goes into what we call 'evil mode'" He laughed and continued to pet Hachi. "So, well heh I guess that was one question not a few" he laughed as he couldn't think of anything else to speak of.He sat silently and tried hard to think on a topic.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff