Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:16 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Willow meowed gratefully as if she understood everything.
"I think you should both go to watch the try-outs.", she nodded to the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

"Huh? why is that?" he asked as he stopped petting Hachi who protested as he did so. He wasn't really very interested in Quidditch so it confused him why she would offer.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm
(( i gtg, bye smile ))
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Why, it might be cold but still, beautiful weather.", she smiled lightly, "And Quidditch rocks!" she added happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed at Eleanor's enthusiasm for the sport. "Well Im not much into Quidditch so I guess I'll just head back to the common room. That way you could head there if you want" he said placing Hachi on his shoulder as he stood. "Well thank you for the tea and well I guess expect to see me here a lot" he said before turning to the door.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon nodded in greeting to the Hufflepuff he didn't know. "Yes, but I wish that person would remember that. She wears the Gryffindor badge as if it were an army badge, not a school designation... The houses are ment to be for our talents, not because I automatically intend child eating."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Alright, Nevin.", she laughed, "My door is always opened, so just come in when you need to.", she smiled. She then turned her calm glance to Daemon. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything's gonna get sort out." she smiled again.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

Sakato was exploring Hogwarts some more in her spare time and wandered out here. She saw there were people over at a hut and she turned around. "Bad time."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor scratched Willow's head and putted her down, letting her wander around the hut and sit near Nevin and Daemon.
"Hello, Sakato!" she smiled as she noticed the young girl coming inside the hut. She made an energetic gesture of the hand, inviting the student in.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Oh hey..sorry that I was about to leave I thought you were busy." she blushed of embrassment and waved to the other people that were in the hut. "So how ya doing Eleanor?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Oh, we aren't busy, aren't we, boys?", she winked happily at Nevin and Daemon, "I'm just fine! I had my usual morning walk in the Forbidden Forest and when I came back, I realized my old hut became a popular place at Hogwarts! And you? What's new in Gryffindor?", she smiled, "Would you like some tea?" she asked, turning away from Sakato, taking out her wand and flicking it at a chair nearby. "Accio!" she shouted, making the chair bolt near Daemon and Nevin. "Have a seat." she smiled again.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

((This is Danny's Owl, not Danny))

Shadow, a solid black barn owl with a blue stripe ring around his neck, and a pair of blue stripe rings around his wings, one on each wing, flew down from the sky onto the edge of the outside part of a window and pecked on the window lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 am
((gee, is there an invasion in my hut or what?! blaugh xd ))
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Ooooh, an owl!" cheered Eleanor Duke. She walked calmly to the window, eventhough enthusiasm was wrapping its shaking arms around her. She opened the window.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Thanks." She heard something tapping on the window and saw the owl. "Who's owl is that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled lightly at Sakato. "I believe it's Danny's owl." she pointed at the owl's blue string round the neck.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:50 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Shadow flew in and landed on the other end of the table and turned around. "Hello~ I'm Shadow. Danny's owl!" Shadow said brightly, speaking perfectly.

((yes, a super invasion ;o))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces