Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? Go away headache.
How do I feel? Hungover.
Where am I? Eleanor's wee little hut.
What am I doing? Examining this peculiar house.

Who am I?

════════════════════════════

For a moment, he could hear nothing but the sound of his hair shifting as his hand slipped between his hair. Brook awoke from his daydream and looked at the mug that was being offered. "Thank you," His head made a small bow as he graciously took the cup from Eleanor's hand. The feeling of warmth trickling down his throat did the trick and he let out a small sigh. Recalling the incidents of last night and the fact that he ended up naked in a woman's bed only ment one thing. Unless there were other things that fit those kind of scenarios. As he took another sip, disregarding the fact that his lip was getting burned, he took time to look at the hut for the first time. Brook had been here before. Of course, not when Eleanor was around. When he was in his Hogwarts years. The structure was more or less the same, just the interior decor was different the last time he had seen it. Still, it did make him reminisce of the past.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:58 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
emember those walls i built? well, baby they're tumbling down
and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make up a sound
i used to think maybe you love me, now baby i'm sure
and i just can't wait till the day, when you knock on my door

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Letting out a small sigh, Eleanor forced a small smile and turned it to Brook, "You're welcolme," she simply uttered, nodding before taking a sip of her own cup. It's not like there was much to talk about, was there? There was nothing much to remember from last night except from the numerous glasses of alcohol and the incident that happened next. Well, it wasn't supposed to be called 'incident', since they both intended it, more or less. No matter, maybe silence was currently required? Shrugging her thoughts off, Eleanor stroked Willow once more ♡

outfit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

What's on my mind? Shower, shower.
How do I feel? Tired.
What am I doing? Examining this peculiar house.

Who am I?

The tea in Brook's cup was just about drained. Goosebumps shivering down his spine. The small lumps were barely visible on his naked skin. Rubbing the side of his stomach, he put down the cup on the table. "Would you mind if I use the shower?" He asked, pointing towards the direction in which Eleanor had left several minutes ago. Not like he was dirty or stinky and all. There was however a slight infusion of apples along with his natural musky odor. He wasn't quite sure of what the combination would smell like and frankly he didn't care that much. Even if he had been wondering about Eleanor's apple fragrance the night before. He just wanted a shower. For cleanliness sake.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 am

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Glancing up from her cup once more, Eleanor nodded and shrugged, "Sure, feel free," she said, taking a sip of tea before arching her back and stretching her arms forward. Standing up, she moved to the window, pushed the curtains and, blinded by the sunlight, admired the view of the Forbidden Forest. So much to take care of... At least she was glad she took a break of everything. Of course she didn't expect it to end up like this - just a trip to Hogsmeade and nothing else. Well, it didn't matter no, really. Feeling slightly hungry, Eleanor walked back to her armchair and sank in it, thumbing the porcelain of her cup ♡

outfit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

What's on my mind? Shower, shower.
How do I feel? Soaked.
What am I doing? Taking a shower.

Who am I?

His head bowed to thank her and headed towards the bathroom. The hot shower felt nice across his back and refreshing. His hand went through his soaked hair, looking for the soap. Luckily, the things needed where laying visible to the eye. Water droplets slid across his face and he wiped them off. Whistling a tune, he begins his scrub pondering in the shower what he should do next. It’s not like there was any more reason to stay was there?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Eleanor stood up and made her way to the firebox, trying to rekindle the dying fire. Taking a seat again, this time on the armchair, she avoided looking at the clock, fearing the slow passing of time that will only seem slower if she watched its progress. Only for what seemed to be a brief moment, Eleanor considered taking a peek of Brook showering. But that would be horribly rude and as if she didn't get to take peeks of him yesterday. She didn't dare push open the door in fear it will creak. She stood up once more, now standing in the clear light streaming through the window, the look of calm restored to her beautiful face, "Boy," she sighed heavily and brushed a few strands of curly chestnut hair away from her face. Last night's event stormed through her mind, making her lift her chin, refusing to be intimidated by shame and lack of pride. In the vacuum of unspoken words, she focused on the sky, an endless sapphire that goes on and on. A swift and forceful guilt filled her chest, making her shake her head before looking back to Willow, who was glancing up at Eleanor, as if waiting for explanations. Eleanor frowned and turned back to the view, her profile clear and beautiful as the marble statues found in the Gardens ♡

outfit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gamekeeper's Hut
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My plants
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tending the plants
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gardening

It had been a bizarre twist of fate that the former dragon keeper had wound up as the gamekeeper at Hogwarts, the very school from which had graduated many years ago. But after a couple career ending injuries, and without many other skills to his name, the position had come as a welcome reprieve from a fate of nothing to do. He had fallen into the position easily, though sometimes he needed his cane when he walked the school grounds. His task of ferrying the students across the lake had gone smoothly and that was a good start to his year. Obi had found the gamekeeper's hut to have more accommodations than he needed, or was used to, but he'd make it work. After splitting some firewood, the older man moved on to the task of feeding the rescues he'd gathered over the course of the fall. Finally, he settled into watering his plants because they needed love as well. Each one was important to him, as he'd grown to love nature over the many years he lived amongst it. The old dragonologist had taken to speaking to the plants as he watered them, remarking how each had grown well and offering compliments to them. To the ones struggling to grow, he instead offered words of wisdom and encouraging idioms to help his plant friends.

Wᴇʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴍᴇ
          Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
          Gᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ! Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ! I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ, ɪᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴ'
          Oʜ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ! Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ,
          'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏғғ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, Gᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:48 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❁ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Outside the Gamekeeper's Hut
xxx❁ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Groundskeeper Himself
xxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Growing Plants & Playing Pranks
xxxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's going to be so confused!

Azalea had been twirling through the flower gardens after a lovely morning of sunshine and breezes. As usual, she walked close to the hut on property, but she hadn't expected to hear someone. They were speaking, rather professionally, to the plants growing in the veggie garden there. The words were.... an odd choice for any plants, much less the ones grown there. She peeked out, watching the new groundskeeper, a big burly sort of man, being quite polite to the plants.

It was nice, if a bit odd. The nymph, however, loved to mess with people. She dug her bare toes into the grass there, still just out of the man's sight. She sang softly, the language one he'd never hope to comprehend... but it was enough to coax the plants into growth. He was talking to them, sure, but she was using her nymphic magic. A smile was situated on her face, rosy cheeks from trying to prevent herself from giggling at the situation at hand.

{{Wearing :: white sundress, fancy beaded anklet}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
          As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
          A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
          A ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
          I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
          Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf