Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Prayer for an old friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 am
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I recently asked for prayer for my brother and a short time after that, the same brother was held at Gun point by he so called best friend. This man's name is Jesse and he really needs help. He is not mentally right and he is drinking and doing other kinds of drugs which adds to it all the worse. He has been in the system of jails and institutions since he was young and he did really good for the last like 7years or so. But he went crazy and decided he was going to kill his girlfriend and children (of which he has 3) and his girlfriend is pregnant with their 4th. My brother went over to his house to help him calm down but it escalated.

He was put in a mental hospital but because he knows how to work the system he was out within 48hours. His guns and explosives were confiscated but he is a free man. I pray for the salvation of Jesse and I pray that his girlfriend and their children can find a safe place to go away from this man until he is well.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:34 pm
I'll be praying for him.  

starry night-163

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 am
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

Thank you it means a lot to me!

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm
My Lord, the enemy is exceedingly busy, but I know and have faith that You are above all names and can command the enemy to flee! Help these people my Lord. Cover them in Your precious blood so the enemy can no longer touch them. Cut the strongholds and worldly addictions out of their hearts and renew their spirits. My Lord, I submit this prayer to You right now from my spirit. In Your precious name I pray. Amen  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items