Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
This is the Simple Bump Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bump?
  Bump!
  Bump...
  Bump?!
View Results

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:33 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
The Fooligans missions on gta v are a freaking hoot. Doing the 2nd dose ones tonite.

Are those heists?

Nah they're new, They added the acid lab and these full dose missions as kinda soloable income. you can do the missions in groups but they're short missions. and you can set up a warehouse and an acid lab van thingy. and every few hours go delivering solo on a motorcycle for like 300k a round. altho you have to do supply missions or pay a bit for stock. I just buy stock and let it add up passively then deliver.

But the storyline for the missions for it is the most fun I've had in gta so far.

Oh cool. I loved riding around in my motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:34 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
and btw woohoo! just realized its double sell missions so i'm getting a lil over 500k per delivery from my acid lab! mrgreen I should work on wow or ff14 but.. this games my junk food. make money buy toys all selfish haha.. lets go delivering!

I spent the money there on more clothes mostly.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:29 am
Ya I've went broke more than a few times on clothes in gta lol. I still need to finish off the rest of the catalogue but kinda made it a goal to buy all the businesses and fun vehicles I wanted so I've been whittling em down on a list i made. Just got the airplane hanger last nite! And g'morning btw!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:51 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ya I've went broke more than a few times on clothes in gta lol. I still need to finish off the rest of the catalogue but kinda made it a goal to buy all the businesses and fun vehicles I wanted so I've been whittling em down on a list i made. Just got the airplane hanger last nite! And g'morning btw!
User Image

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see a notification so I came by to check lol.
I preferred bikes to cars myself and only had one apartment lol.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:42 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
User Image

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see a notification so I came by to check lol.

No worries I've been side tracked cooking a bunch and cleaning up the fridge. Made home made hand breaded chicken nuggets and spicy sweet potato fries! NOM! And I'm pretty deep into just cleaning up and reading into the old threads and posts and in the coming days the subforums just tidying and checking everything's neat and tidy. Just took over guild couple days ago but I've been around since 2006 here and always loved the place so I want to do my best for it. If I don't reply right away thats why but I'm happy someones posting in guild again so tyty!

... and still making dat dosh in gta v lol. the bike delivery from the mc club is so much more fun than the cars from the auto shop. I keep dinging up the cars but i dont ding the motorcycles go figure lol. Easier to dodge I guess.

Oh and btw if we talk this much if ya ever want to actually liven up our old busiest chat thread in the main GD its called Manji's bar. It'd feel so good to have convo's going there again it was my old long time hang out here on gaia. Bump thread here in spamalot is fine too though lol. I posted here cuz I didn't feel as bad double posting since.. well its the name of the game here lol. Up to you tho. In the GD here though there's no bumps or just spam allowed and we try not to double post. Been hard not to do while trying to create new neat threads in a guild that's just about dead atm but I been trying! Cool either way Haha I've added so much into this post cuz you're the only one that's been talking lmao sorry bout that!

oh here's a link if it makes it easier. I'm such a geek for helping this lil old guild feel lived in again lol Manji's Super Happy Fun Bar. Our guilds old hangout thread!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:18 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
User Image

No worries I've been side tracked cooking a bunch and cleaning up the fridge. Made home made hand breaded chicken nuggets and spicy sweet potato fries! NOM! And I'm pretty deep into just cleaning up and reading into the old threads and posts and in the coming days the subforums just tidying and checking everything's neat and tidy. Just took over guild couple days ago but I've been around since 2006 here and always loved the place so I want to do my best for it. If I don't reply right away thats why but I'm happy someones posting in guild again so tyty!

... and still making dat dosh in gta v lol. the bike delivery from the mc club is so much more fun than the cars from the auto shop. I keep dinging up the cars but i dont ding the motorcycles go figure lol. Easier to dodge I guess.

Oh and btw if we talk this much if ya ever want to actually liven up our old busiest chat thread in the main GD its called Manji's bar. It'd feel so good to have convo's going there again it was my old long time hang out here on gaia. Bump thread here in spamalot is fine too though lol. I posted here cuz I didn't feel as bad double posting since.. well its the name of the game here lol. Up to you tho. In the GD here though there's no bumps or just spam allowed and we try not to double post. Been hard not to do while trying to create new neat threads in a guild that's just about dead atm but I been trying! Cool either way Haha I've added so much into this post cuz you're the only one that's been talking lmao sorry bout that!

oh here's a link if it makes it easier. I'm such a geek for helping this lil old guild feel lived in again lol Manji's Super Happy Fun Bar. Our guilds old hangout thread!

I am waiting on my beef stew kit to be delivered so I can make it and have it for lunch and dinner today. As well as meals for tomorrow.

I have been playing a lot of Sid Meier's Civilization VI on steam lately.
After my shift, I will most likely play wow, league of legends, or Sid Meier's Civilization VI.

I don't mind the long post. As for posting in the other thread, I only see what happened for the day. My days are that exciting.

All good then. I go about my rounds in the morning, a good morning gif here, a where's waldo puzzle pic post, think up a new post for the day in gd. Then i go posting good morning msgs and gifs for my wow and ff14 discords lol. Then water our gardens in ff14, fishing dailies in wotlk classic... Then for today i'm going back to gta v cuz I'm on a roll still.

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:33 am
The old polls without posts lieing around in the guild's gd and subforums are as of now cleaned up! I feel like I did actual work lol! My poor eyeballs rofl Feels cathardic. Like a spring cleaning due for many years! Dusting all the cobwebs... Getting out the furniture polish. Looks neat again!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:41 am
btw since you're more of a spamalot fan and won't see the gd threads. you must behold my prepped garden, froggie ponds, and frog babies from last summer. Well the frog ponds I just walked outside and snapped pic of like 10 min ago. I'm awaiting the next herd of tadpoles. No eggs yet tho dramallama

User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:06 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

All good then. I go about my rounds in the morning, a good morning gif here, a where's waldo puzzle pic post, think up a new post for the day in gd. Then i go posting good morning msgs and gifs for my wow and ff14 discords lol. Then water our gardens in ff14, fishing dailies in wotlk classic... Then for today i'm going back to gta v cuz I'm on a roll still.

Busy day! I just got off work so I am not sure what I will end up playing for the rest of the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:08 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
The old polls without posts lieing around in the guild's gd and subforums are as of now cleaned up! I feel like I did actual work lol! My poor eyeballs rofl Feels cathardic. Like a spring cleaning due for many years! Dusting all the cobwebs... Getting out the furniture polish. Looks neat again!

It seems like a lot to go through since this guild has been around for so long.

Ya it ended up being a few days work but it's pretty much set back to rights now... except for having enough ppl in it lol. But gotta start somewhere! I'm dieing to pick up demonologist but I'm broke right this second so I think I'm going to be brave and go try out the demo on my own. Wish me luck!  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:09 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
btw since you're more of a spamalot fan and won't see the gd threads. you must behold my prepped garden, froggie ponds, and frog babies from last summer. Well the frog ponds I just walked outside and snapped pic of like 10 min ago. I'm awaiting the next herd of tadpoles. No eggs yet tho dramallama

User Image

Omg, I only have two cats. They want my attention a lot so it's enough for me lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:12 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Ya it ended up being a few days work but it's pretty much set back to rights now... except for having enough ppl in it lol. But gotta start somewhere! I'm dieing to pick up demonologist but I'm broke right this second so I think I'm going to be brave and go try out the demo on my own. Wish me luck!

I keep considering getting Hogwarts Legacy but that might wait until I move.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:03 pm
Romance_Addiction
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

I keep considering getting Hogwarts Legacy but that might wait until I move.

It looks amazing but its at the bottom of my wishlist atm cuz I have alot of other stuff to play and figure by the time I'm rdy to play that in a year or two it might come down in price. Other than demonologist and coffee talk too the only big one I'm looking forward to is diablo IV in june. But someday I'll def try hogwarts. Got a friend who rly loves it!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:18 pm
ok demonologist demo is a 45 min timed demo.. i found this out after setting up the settings and keybinds, going afk, and coming back to the demo being over haha. I only walked around the lobby lol.. best demo ever rofl I failed.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:37 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
ok demonologist demo is a 45 min timed demo.. i found this out after setting up the settings and keybinds, going afk, and coming back to the demo being over haha. I only walked around the lobby lol.. best demo ever rofl I failed.

Oh, noes! Did you like it at least?  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces