Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
This is the Simple Bump Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bump?
  Bump!
  Bump...
  Bump?!
View Results

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:38 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
The old polls without posts lieing around in the guild's gd and subforums are as of now cleaned up! I feel like I did actual work lol! My poor eyeballs rofl Feels cathardic. Like a spring cleaning due for many years! Dusting all the cobwebs... Getting out the furniture polish. Looks neat again!

It seems like a lot to go through since this guild has been around for so long.

Ya it ended up being a few days work but it's pretty much set back to rights now... except for having enough ppl in it lol. But gotta start somewhere! I'm dieing to pick up demonologist but I'm broke right this second so I think I'm going to be brave and go try out the demo on my own. Wish me luck!

I keep considering getting Hogwarts Legacy but that might wait until I move.

It looks amazing but its at the bottom of my wishlist atm cuz I have alot of other stuff to play and figure by the time I'm rdy to play that in a year or two it might come down in price. Other than demonologist and coffee talk too the only big one I'm looking forward to is diablo IV in june. But someday I'll def try hogwarts. Got a friend who rly loves it!

I already preordered Diablo IV. Hogwarts looks like so much fun though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:30 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
The old polls without posts lieing around in the guild's gd and subforums are as of now cleaned up! I feel like I did actual work lol! My poor eyeballs rofl Feels cathardic. Like a spring cleaning due for many years! Dusting all the cobwebs... Getting out the furniture polish. Looks neat again!

Ya it ended up being a few days work but it's pretty much set back to rights now... except for having enough ppl in it lol. But gotta start somewhere! I'm dieing to pick up demonologist but I'm broke right this second so I think I'm going to be brave and go try out the demo on my own. Wish me luck!

It looks amazing but its at the bottom of my wishlist atm cuz I have alot of other stuff to play and figure by the time I'm rdy to play that in a year or two it might come down in price. Other than demonologist and coffee talk too the only big one I'm looking forward to is diablo IV in june. But someday I'll def try hogwarts. Got a friend who rly loves it!

oh ya it looks amazing! i have yet to preorder the diablo yet but plan to get it at some pt. i keep hitting edit instead of quote if u wonder why i keep posting in ur post lol. i was like wups! fixed it  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:40 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

oh ya it looks amazing! i have yet to preorder the diablo yet but plan to get it at some pt. i keep hitting edit instead of quote if u wonder why i keep posting in ur post lol. i was like wups! fixed it

I had a horrible day so I went ahead and bought Hogwarts last night but I haven't played it just yet. Oh I see, me going back to posts to try and see it you replied lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:15 am
Sometimes a bad day just needs a treat! Hope ya love the Hogwarts! I got a bday coming up this month so I'm hinting at a the ghost game and coffee talk too lol.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:48 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Sometimes a bad day just needs a treat! Hope ya love the Hogwarts! I got a bday coming up this month so I'm hinting at a the ghost game and coffee talk too lol.

My birthday is also this month lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:08 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Well happy early birthday then! Mine's toward the end of this month! Sorry for the long time b4 reply. I rly went down a rabbit hole redoing our bar thread in the gd! I'm proud of it though! My eyes hurt staring at code lol. Set back up sakura's official bump thread next to this one too. But since it has prizes attached this one might be better for random convos if ppl prefer convos in spamalot.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:50 am
Good morning!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:33 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Well happy early birthday then! Mine's toward the end of this month! Sorry for the long time b4 reply. I rly went down a rabbit hole redoing our bar thread in the gd! I'm proud of it though! My eyes hurt staring at code lol. Set back up sakura's official bump thread next to this one too. But since it has prizes attached this one might be better for random convos if ppl prefer convos in spamalot.

Mhm, mine is on the 8th. I had a horrible night sleeping so hopefully, yours was better. I also resubbed to FFXIV.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:42 am
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Mhm, mine is on the 8th. I had a horrible night sleeping so hopefully, yours was better. I also resubbed to FFXIV.

Mine's the 25th! and i slept pretty ok. Not enough but ok! I made bank this morning and got my bday games early! pirate Picked up demonologist and golf gang on steam.. for my switch lite got coffee talk 2 preorder and nabbed littlewood. I'm set for a good while. Except for diablo 4. But i got time to get that! You try hogwarts yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:44 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Mine's the 25th! and i slept pretty ok. Not enough but ok! I made bank this morning and got my bday games early! pirate Picked up demonologist and golf gang on steam.. for my switch lite got coffee talk 2 preorder and nabbed littlewood. I'm set for a good while. Except for diablo 4. But i got time to get that! You try hogwarts yet?

I haven't yet. One of my friends wanted to watch but his power has been out.
So, I unlocked some things in FFXIV, played League of Legends, and Civ 6.

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:43 am
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Oh snap I been dazing off on dress up on gaia.. I gotta go water muh craps on ff14 at some pt.. I should stop by on wow just to.. be there lol.. But first.. I gotta go get 3 more maps worth of easter eggs on phasmophobia for my little trophy! I guess saturday I'm doing a stuffed bunbun hunt in our ff14 fc. then the easter event here.. and I think noblegarden starts on wow on sunday.. Rl we just dye an egg and eat it.. Online easter much more fun lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:04 pm
Good morning ole bumpy thread! I been busy af.. got that invite thing to the loyal bazaar! Got a couple new outfits for fun. Forgot that was even a thing.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:45 pm
User Image

Good morning again simple bump thread and happy early Easter!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:06 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Oh snap I been dazing off on dress up on gaia.. I gotta go water muh craps on ff14 at some pt.. I should stop by on wow just to.. be there lol.. But first.. I gotta go get 3 more maps worth of easter eggs on phasmophobia for my little trophy! I guess saturday I'm doing a stuffed bunbun hunt in our ff14 fc. then the easter event here.. and I think noblegarden starts on wow on sunday.. Rl we just dye an egg and eat it.. Online easter much more fun lol

I was gone since Friday I was at my grandma's.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers