Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm
I have been blessed and have happened to acquired a handful of soquili over the years at the shop. Often times, I had come up with plans and plots with other people, and so many of my soquili have been waiting on such stories to commence.

Well. . . . It's been years for some of them. YEARS! And for some reason either the RPs haven't moved since then, or the writers of said plotted soquili have moved away to other shops, or RL has taken precedence.

I've tried PMing some folks, and when I do usually I get the same answer in regards to RPs that have been on hold for ages. "Oh, I'm still interested in the plot! I'll get a tag out to you soon!" Only for it not to happen.

Now, I understand RL is important and I have been very patient. I know I can take months sometimes if a muse is scarce, and that's fine. But with some of these soquili, I never see the people in the shop or on gaia at all, I haven't talked to them on AIM or even been able to touch base with them for months if not years, and . . . I'm just ready to move on.

For owners of soquili whom I have had plots with: If you stumble upon this thread and want to discuss the status of our soquili pairs, just send me a PM. I just want to get some of my soquili active and not have them waiting on a plot (especially when it comes to romance) that likely won't happen. I'm kind of tired of owning 20+ soquili and the majority of them being unable to do anything because their plot is . . .well. . . purely that. Just plot. Nothing substantial, nothing to grow from with the other.

OTHERWISE!

I'm looking for people who aren't just looking for quick pairs and fast flash-pan romances. I'm not the sort who flings her soquili and don't often do crack-pairings either. :3 I'd love to find some people to plot epic stories with, and while I am a hopeless romantic, I don't like instant-pairings either. Substance, dramatic plots, and lots of room to grow is great though!

So . . . .by all means, I don't bite. And people don't have to make epically large posts either. Even if sometimes mine turn out to be novels. So by all means, poke me if you see something you're interested in, and we'll see what happens!

Also, so people know what the mate status of some of my soquili are, and can also see if the status of one of their soquili has changed:

Bella: - Lifemated to Azumoth
Eponine: - Single
Chandar: - Single
Althalus: - Lifemated to Nivriti
Numielle: - Lifemated to Penance
Azuell: - Lifemated to Honeycomb
Cassiel: - Mated to Tobias
Amarii: - Single
Ariashi: - Courting Babette
Ecclesia - Single
Galahad: - Mated to Nita
Nocturne: - Lifemated to Wind Gypsy
Hadrian: - Lifemated to Zara
Kaiya: - Single
Kalila: - Lifemated to Cyn Generis
Kahiau: - Forever Adoringly with Suppression
Azshara: - In the Works with Sylph Forcas
Nephthys: - In the Works with Azzinoth
Shyam: - Mated to Amaya
Zara: - Lifemated to Hadrian
Atraiu: - Single
Chetan: - Mated to Azelle
Eudoxia: - Single
Azimene: - Single
Jyotsna: - Single
Genevieve - Single
Keiran - Single
Sunset Sarsparilla - Single
Vencel -Single
Yu Lian - Lifemated to Bao
Reject: - Single

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Name: Reject
Mate Status: Single
Children: None

Personality: Reject is incredibly quiet, and very leery of interacting with others. Due to his history and some poor experiences, he is incredibly skittish and often goes to extremes to keep out of the way of others. He is nocturnal, and doesn't do well when he's forced to be awake during daylight hours. Not only does the sunshine aggravate his eyes, but he feels self-conscious and exposed. He much prefers moving and hunting at night, and often keeps to the forests and caves that might provide solitude.

Those that do get to know him find a shy and introverted sort of character. Conversations with him tend to be brief and he doesn't do well when forced to talk. He doesn't trust others easily and can be socially awkward.

Reject does have a heart of gold, and takes it upon himself to be a shadow healer. Should any be in need of aid, especially those wounded or sick, he loses his shyness and gets to work as healer. This is one of the only times he'll draw himself from the shadows and do what needs to be done. He heals without prejudice though, though he is cautious around those that might turn on him the moment they're well.

Dedicated to the art of healing, the stallion disappears in to the night as soon as his aid is no longer required. He's a fairly gentle and calm sort, once one gets past his defenses, but his kalona side shines through when he must defend himself or others. Is is also completely carnivorous, and does prefer red meat over fish.

Brief History: Reject doesn't remember much about his family. He came from a herd that was rigid and much more like a military unit. Strength was encouraged and while they weren't cruel enough to kill their own, they were quick to ostracize Reject. He doesn't remember the herd itself, nor the name his mother had given him. All he remembers is being the weakling, the one with the crooked horn and being dubbed 'the reject'. It didn't take long for the little colt to get attacked, abandoned, and left to find for himself.

After his initial rejection from his family and herd, the young colt did what he could to survive. Thankfully, he came from hard stock and was talented with his healing abilities. While he was driven off by many he met due to his carnivorous nature and questionable looks, he managed to depend less on luck and others pity, and more on his own independence.

Unfortuantely, life had never been easy for him. He was frequently run out and away from herds, and was hunted and driven from many lands. Not only was he turned out from the gentler breeds, but many kalona looked down upon him for his mixed heritage and impure bloodline. The stallion wears many scars from past "incidents" and they've shaped him in to an easily spooked and incredibly avoidant personality.

Most recently he's stumbled in to the kawani and has taken up residence as a night wanderer. He keeps up with his healing, but is always on the run. It isn't safe to linger in an area long, and the Kawani is no different.

Seeking:
You've Got a Friend In Me . . .Maybe?: I'd like for Reject to make one, maaaaybe two good friends. Unfortunately, it isn't easy for the stallion to get close to any, and they would likely need to be incredibly persistent (as well as patient) to get him to relax around their presence. He will do his best to dodge their attempts but I know it's possible he can warm up and accept one or two others. Maybe. ._.

I Need a Doctor: Reject is a healer. While he does what he can to avoid others, he is a gifted and talented healer. He takes his job seriously and not only uses his horn, but other herbal remedies that he's picked up during his travels. The best way to pique Reject's interest in someone and actually spend time around others is to be needed as a healer. So anyone who needs to be patched up or in trouble would be good for him. . . . though he'll bolt as soon as he believes the patient no longer needs his abilities.

Rejection Once More: I'd like him to meet someone who is prejudiced against kalona kind, someone who would drive him off or threaten to battle him for entering their lands or whatever. They could intervene while he's on the hunt or just bump in to one another. . . . Just something where he's reminded that even in such pure places as the Kawani, prejudice against ones appearances still exist. This could also work with a pure kalona, who might not be fond of a half-breed near their lands.

Rivals or Enemies? This could be any breed. Just someone that rubs him the wrong way, someone he doesn't like and who probably doesn't like him in return. Someone who would either like him gone or just is there to make his life a little bit miserable whenever they meet.

Any Other Suggestions? Honestly, Reject is a blank slate. His life isn't meant to be easy, and while I seemed to focus on the more negative plots at this point, down the road I'll be opening it up for more positive and lighter experiences.

Really though, he's open to any and all sort of RP. Just remember that he IS nocturnal and waking him up during the daylight hours probably isn't a wise idea. Otherwise he's game for just about anything, whether he likes it or not. : P

User Image

Name: Eudoxia

Personality: Eudoxia has one mission in her life, and one mission only - to hunt down Nikandros and kill him. Even as a filly, she was taught the art of war and told of her great mission. It is her duty, and an honor, to represent the hate and chaos of her clan. She is bound to Nikandros just as he is to her, and their story is meant to only end with one (or the others) death.

Because she truly believes the fate of her clan rests on her shoulders, this has left little time in Eudoxia's life for much else. While she is aware of her feelings, for the most part she keeps such things repressed. Her task is to hunt down Nikandros and kill him, end of story. She doesn't have time for needless distractions, and for the most part she looks upon others as either a useful tool or a hindrance.

Serious, focused, and determined Eudoxia has no question or doubt in her mind about her goals. She is the champion of her herd, and she won't let them.

Brief History: As stated above, she comes from a herd within the mountains and hills far from the kawani. Long story short, she is a huntress whom is caught in an eternal and endless battle. She was raised with one desire and that was to destroy Nikandros. She has been on the hunt for the kirin for as long as she can remember, and while they have crossed paths and have had an epic battle or two, neither has managed to destroy the other.

Unfortunately, with the crowded nature of the kawani, finding a kirin isn't as easy as it was in the less crowded lands. Where kirin might have been more of a rarity, now they are almost common.

Seeking: Any and all RP! She's brand new, so she definitely needs some development. Right now I'm not looking for anything specifically, just some over all development and various meetings.

Her goal is to find Nikandros, so beware of being a distraction. While I don't see her as violent or cruel, she likely has a bit of spunk and bite and won't stick long around those she considers useless.

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Name: Atraiu

Personality: Atraiu is adventurous. All he wants to do is get out and see the world. More than that, he wants to find treasure. Lots, and lots, and lots of treasure. To this red stallion, the world is his playground, and he has a lot of playing to do. Sparklies, shinies, anything that looks to have some sort of value he craves and often does whatever he has to do to get it! He's not a thief, but he also seems to have little trouble finding trouble in the process! There is very little he's afraid of, and honestly, he thinks he's immortal. He's young, impetuous, and not at all afraid to face the unknown.

Besides his desire for adventure and treasure, Atraiu adores his brother, Kushanu, as well as his family. He can be faithful and incredibly loyal when he gets to care about someone, but at the moment that consists solely of his family and relatives. On the relationship front, Atraiu has absolutely no interest in girls at all. He just hasn't the time for them and hasn't yet figured out how interesting they can be!

He did inherit his fathers silver tongue, and knows how to charm stallion and mare alike, as well as get himself out of questionable situations, but he's harmless. He's a good guy, just a bit struck by wanderlust and a desire for adventure and adrenaline.

Brief History: Atraiu's life has been fairly quiet. He was born and raised in Hour Glass Summit, and has a loving (albeit eccentric) familiy. He was raised in the mountains and slopes, and was given a very loving and warm sort of foalhood. Really, there isn't a lot to say. His life was a positive one, and he was always getting in to trouble. He's close to his brother and fawns over his sister.

Still, he has hoped for a much more exciting sort of future.

Seeking: Friends? He wants some friends that will stick around him through thick and thin. Gender doesn't matter, neither does species (so long as they're not naturally evil or cruel). He's open to both adult and foal RP, so all works out!

Gimme That! Basically, he's going on a treasure hunt. He'd love to find a treasure map, or listen to some legend, where he goes across the kawani in search of this great and glorious treasure! I'd also love for it if they either A. didn't make it B. didn't find it or C.it wasn't at all the glittering riches they had hoped. This could be a short RP or something long, drawn out, and epic. Just depends on who he meets.

You're Not Treasure~! Haha. This is sort of a possible romance plot. It doesn't necessarily have to be, but there is potential for it, depending on the soquili and player. I want Atraiu to be promised a great treasure, should he fulfil some tasks or actually get to a certain location. With the promise of a gift worth more than all the gold in the world, he'd be starry eyed and do everything he could to get this treasure.

After facing a few dangers or doing whatever this task is, he'll be victorious. He'd be gifted this treasure of treasures, but instead of it being gold and ruby and trinkets it's nothing more than a female. This would cause Atraiu great disappointment and he'd be like " . . . .I did all of that for a girl!?!?"

Of course, what happens after that is up to the RP. He could have been tricked in to some sort of betrothal, perhaps all of those tasks told to him were nothing more than a sign of courtship, etc. etc. We could figure out the details later. Now, he'd likely try to get rid of the girl pretty quick, but either she follows or he feels guilty just abandoning her or . . .I don't know.

Either way, he'd be stuck with her for awhile, and whether or not he learns to actually enjoy her presence OR he kicks her to the curb as soon as its safe to do so is up to brainstorming. I just think it would be a fun plot, and might actually get him to open his eyes that girls are . . . pretty epic in their own right, and can indeed be better than gold.

Enemies/Trouble/Whatever: Anything else, he's open for all sorts. Enemies or tricksters, con artists who try to get him to do their dirty work for the promise of treasure, fights, fellow treasure hunters trying to get his treasure, etc. etc. I'm game and open for anything! :>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Name: Chandar

Personality: Chandar is a bit of a grump. This poor stallion has had a very unfortunate life, which has caused him to grow up in to a bit of a bitter and reclusive fellow. He knows very little about manners and certainly isn't Mr. Sociable. He is rough around the edges, and tends to be fairly surly and snarky. Don't mess with him. He is definitely a pessimist and hasn't been shown much kindness, so doesn't know how to really be kind.

But this doesn't mean he's a complete idiot. If someone were to break down his barriers, break down the walls that confine him and his anger, they could find someone is terribly loyal and does possess an ability to care. He laps up love like a starving man food, or at least he could if ever shown it. Chandar's intelligent, but he has lived most of his life in the darkness and shadows of the world.

Brief History: Chandar was abandoned at a young age. Exactly what happened to his parents is a mystery, but the only companion he had for the longest time was the comfort and warmth of his basket. Eventually he grew too old and it deteriorated away. Perhaps this would have been fine, but during his youth, he made a friend with a young filly. After they played, he discovered that she had parents. Of course, they shooed him away and he began to realize that he was missing something important in his life. . . . where had they gone? Why was he alone?

Unfortunately, life wasn't very kind. The autumn was fast upon them and Chandar had to fight through the worst of winter alone. No adults took him in (he had been fairly reckless and audacious as a foal) and he was often turned away or run out. Out of desperation, he became a thief of local villages. He'd worm his way close and steal grain or apples, little realizing that the two-legged ones likely would have taken him in had he lingered.

Fighting through the winter, half-starved, half-frozen, Chandar found a small group of foals who had gathered together. They were all like him - homeless, without purpose, and it was there he lost the last of his innocence, the last of his hope. The hierarchy was strict, and they often fought each other for the best of everything. Chandar learned quickly how to take care of himself, how not to trust others, and to remember the cruel nature of the world.

As an adult, he split from the group, and kept to himself. He had no social graces, and had been spurned the few times he had tried to meet others or various nearby herds. It was easier spending time alone and depending on only himself. The years have passed and life hasn't been very kind - he's fought tooth and nail to get where he is today, and his body is covered with scars as daily reminders.

Most recently, he had been beaten to a pulp by a skinwalker. He should have died, but luck saved him. He was found by a mare, and not far off was an angeni and unicorn who assisted in healing the worst of his wounds. He's had a slow recovery, and actually walks now with a limp, but he's able to function.
Seeking: A tragedy.

Chandar is doomed. He is doomed to someday become a skinwalker. In fact, I already have his future cursed-form waiting, it's just a matter of getting his RP up to that fated day.

What I need is to find a mare or stallion, gender doesn't matter, that will take the time to warm up to Chandar. There's potential for a lot of good in him, but he's like an unpolished stone. No one has taken the time to work at him and see the glow within. No one has ever loved or cared for him, so it would be very foreign for the male, and he'd be . . . confused, and likely try to reject their kindnesses. Or at least look upon them in suspicion.

This is a pretty in-depth plot and I'd like a good chunk of RP. Unfortunately, the mare whom he HAD plotted with hasn't really RPed and I feel like I need to get this going since he does have his cursed form ready and waiting. He's been trying to get through these plots for years IRL and it just hasn't happened, so I'd like someone dedicated. Who won't let them fall through.

I want Chandar to fall in love with someone. Looks, species, gender, it's not important. If Chandar found himself devoted to someone (that in itself would take some RP and work) he would be forever faithful, forever loyal. Finally, for once, he'd have some happiness. I want to give this guy some sunshine before it all goes away. A family isn't necessarily, but I'm also open to it depending how the RP goes (be it surrogates, or adoption, or if it's a mare just naturally) . . Either way, he'd adore his family.

He'd do anything to keep his mate (and possible children/family) safe. This would grow in to an obsession, especially after facing the skin-walker. This is where things get complicated. I'm not sure when, but eventually Chandar would start meddling with some shady characters. They would promise him tricks and offer him advice on how to stay strong, how to protect his most beloved.

This would lead to him someday being offered corpse powder. Out of his desire to be strong, and his fear of losing his family due to his own weakness, he'll agree on taking the powder without realizing what it will make him. He'll, in essence, be tricked since he'll promised all the power he seeks, and told that no one would dare mess with him.

Well, depending on the RP he'll either tell his beloved what he did (I'm not sure how long it takes for the powder to take effect) and his beloved would spurn him (knowing that he/she couldn't stay because of what he'd become) and flee. OR . . he'd never make it back in time, and would eventually find them and attack hem/drive them out.

So. . . unfortunately, no matter which way, Chandar loses his love. Sort of as self-fulfilling prophecy.

What happens with his mate is up to discussion. Trust me, I know it's not a happy sort of ending, and it really IS a tragedy but it'll be a fun spring board for angst-plot for said mate. . . . and if they ever do have kids or whatnot, fun angst and confusion for them too.

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Name: Hadrian
Mate Status: Lifemated to Zara

Personality: Wholesome is a good term for this young knight. Hadrian has always believed that he is a valiant prince, meant to defend his kingdom and loved ones against the forces of evil. Thankfully, while he HAS met evil in the shape of the Lord of Nightmares, life has been fairly quiet.

An idealist, a romantic, and generally a solid and dependable soquili, Hadrian is accommodating without being a pushover. He believes in chivalry, respect, and is a little old fashioned in his beliefs. He isn't sexist, as some females can certainly hold their own, but he wouldn't hesitate to always play the gentleman or defend a females honor.

Brief History: Hadrian is a prince of the sea, or so he believes. He was raised near the ocean with a loving family, a family he's proud of and adores. As a young foal, he lacked in nothing, and for awhile believed every family was the same. He was an idealist, and often proclaimed himself as a good knight out to protect all the damsels in distress.

Unfortunately for the young sea prince, as the years progressed he learned that things weren't always as they seemed. Not everyone was or is good, not every ending is that of happiness. For a good portion of his foalhood he ran around with his best friend, a story teller and gypsy filly by the name Miki. They shared a young romance, but as Miki was raised in a herd of gypsies, her family and she eventually left . . . Hadrian has yet to see her again.

Currently, he is residing near the cliffs and ocean side of his home with little going on in his life.

Seeking:

Arch Enemies: That's right. Hadrian is very lawful-good, almost to a ridiculous sense. I want him to find a rival he can battle, or bump in to a few times. I don't mind Hadrian witnessing the uglier side of life and taking a beating from it either!

A Long and Drawn Out Courtship: He's not getting any younger, I think it's time Hadrian found a beau. Race or appearance isn't important, though I don't expect or want an instant romance. He'd be a proper sort about the whole thing, from wooing with flowers or treats and gifts (just as his father wooed his mother!) or reciting poetry. I'd almost love it if he meant someone who wasn't a stereotypical princess. . . perhaps she never found herself beautiful, perhaps she's a tomboy who laughs at his ridiculous displays of courtship, or . . .who knows. Again, nothing is important except that they click when it comes to RP. - Zara

Damsels in Distress: Hadrian is a hero and would love to help those in need! Gender or species isn't important . . . If he can lend a helping hoof, you can bet he'll be there.

I'd also be up for him finding a few damsels or other such who don't take kindly to his help! xD It would surprise him to find himself in a position where his kindness was spurned.

Fellowship of the . . ? An epic adventure of some sort. I'm up for co-plotters on this one, but I'd love it if he and a few friends got in to some trouble. He'd like to leave the seashore for awhile and see what the world has to offer. On top of meeting new friends/enemies/races, I'm game for him getting in to trouble, or discovering something epic. . or not so epic, depending. ; )

Suggest a Plot? Seriously, if you have a plot in mind that you'd like to toss this ol' boy in to, just poke me! I'd love to get him in to anything!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Name: Ecclesia

Personality: As her cert says, Ecclesia is a bit of a demure thing. She tends to be reserved and a little on the quiet side, but that doesn't mean she lacks a sense of adventure or fun. While she might not be bold enough to pull herself away from the shadows, she can at least enjoy life from the sidelines, ever ready to observe and take note.

A gentle heart and soul reside in this young female, but she is content to stay close to her familial herd. It isn't that she doesn't want some epic romance or to discover a great adventure, it's just that she has no need to seek out such things. There are stories galore that she has learned from her mother and grandmother; there are daydreams and her imagination to keep her content. While some are go-getters, Ecclesia prefers a quieter lifestyle and finds joy with her family.

Unlike her grandmother Luca and her mate, Guilien, Ecclesia is far more traditional. She is terribly loyal and has a strong maternal nature, though she isn't one to be easily impressed. She aims to please, and wouldn't hesitate to help a stranger, regardless if it got her in to trouble or not.

Brief History: Ecclesia hasn't lived an epic life. For the most part, she has spent almost all of her time close to Cassiel and Tobias, as well as her grandmother Luca and various relatives. She figures they can find adventures all their own and she can keep house while they're all away.

For awhile she had a brief romance with a foal-hood friend of hers, a stallion by the name Leilan, but it wasn't meant to last. They were better friends than lovers, and the young mare had to break his heart when she left. Surrounding herself by family, it occurred to the black eyed mare that she had foolishly rushed in without considering her true feelings. She had tried to please Leilan and bring him joy while she herself was empty. . . . and ultimately hurt him in the end.

Though it's been a while since she parted way with the stallion, she still feels guilty about having to hurt him. She as foolish and naive and didn't trust her own feelings. . . Ecclesia has made a commitment to never give her heart away so swiftly.

Seeking: Anything and everything! She is still mostly un-RPed and I would like to change that.

Let Me Help You - She has a good heart, and would be ideal when it comes to mothering someone or something. She loves to take care of others and would bend over backwards if she knew her actions would please another. She also just likes to help. . .

Friends & Enemies: - While I don't see her making enemies out of anyone, I'm open to her being bullied or picked on. She wouldn't fight or complain because it just isn't her way. Having a best-friend or a gossip-partner would be nice, someone who isn't related!

Old Fashioned Meets Modern: - Ecclesia is quite old fashioned and traditional. While she keeps to herself and tries not to judge, there are some soquili that kind of surprise her with their behavior or beliefs. She's a homely girl, who believes in her heart she should focus on the home. She isn't a warrior, so it would surprise her to meet those with more spunk or a male who takes on a more effeminate role.

User Image

Name: Genevieve

Personality:

Brief History:

Seeking:

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Name: Amarii

Personality: This young female is full of spunk! She is a princess, thank you very much, and even wears a crown to prove her royalty. Gregarious and very extroverted, Amarii is a very independant lady and one best not forget it! Thankfully though, she won't let you. Usually very friendly and often optimistic, one must beware getting on her bad side - if you're a bully, or down right mean, she won't hesitate calling you out and giving you a piece of her mind. She knows how to hold a grudge if you wrong her and can have a nasty temper if the wrong buttons are pushed!

Thankfully though, that uglier side of her nature isn't often seen. She much prefers to think of grand adventures, is always cooing over prince charmings, and won't hesitate to give a girl a makeover or have them find the divine princess within. Amarii is very much a female, and knows how to flirt, and has even taken to collection Prince Charmings along the way, or creating them as she goes.

Once Amarii has her sights set on something, you'd best get out of the way because she won't stop until she gets it!

Though she seems fairly upbeat and outgoing, Amarii does have a few complexities. For starters, she has abandonment issues and doesn't particularly trust men when it comes to relationships. It's for that reason alone she will often flirt but won't follow through, and certainly won't get heavily involved with a male.

She's seen first hand what happens when a prince manages to woo a woman and leave her. . . As far as she's concerned, she's far too smart to fall prey to such traps.

Brief History: Amarii was raised primarily by her mother. She has vague recollections of her father, but most of those memories are tainted by something akin to hate. She loathes her father, and only refers to him as the stallion known as Eros. He abandoned his two children and mate shortly after Amarii and Mayrii were born. . . and unfortunately has given Ms. Amarii a bit of a complex.

Yes, she has abandonment issues, and tends to be less forgiving on men that she is women. Boys, don't cross her on this issue or you will face her wrath and she will not hesitate to make you less-of-a-man. ._.;

Recently, she has decided to take it upon herself to see the world. She has given her mother a fond farewell, and has struck out on her own. While she isn't truly royalty, she certainly can act like it, and folks best beware!

Seeking: Again, she is open to any sorts of plots you might like to push her in to! She's never actually had an RP so . . .I'd like to change that.

Prince Charmings: Amarii has a habit of flirting with and befriending males. She never actually pursues them, but she knows how to be friendly and loves to have a good time. Every male she meets has the potential to be a Prince Charming and she will do what she can to encourage such qualities. . . I'd love if it she met some males that were all things charming. . . as well as some males that don't know the first thing about such ideas! Amarii will give you a lesson in charm whether you want it or not!

Princesses Unite!: Amarii also thinks every mare is a princess, and while they don't necessarily have to act like one, they should at least embrace such knowledge that they're worth it. It would be great if she met a good female friend she could hang with . . . Or perhaps adopt a few females and give them some make overs? She loves letting beauty shine, and would love to find a female or two she could take on as 'projects'.

Woman Power: Oh no you di'nt! Amarii doesn't take crap from anybody and she absolutely abhors bullies. I'd love it if she got in to a fight or at least met someone she could give a piece of her mind to - be it this other is picking on someone or just generally being rude and inconsiderate. Just something or someone to get her figurative feathers ruffled.

This could also go along with her healing abilities. She's a nurturing soul, and she won't deny someone healing just because she doesn't get along with them.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker: That's right. She wants to set up some princesses with their prince charmings, and vice-versa! She'd love to try to hook up those she meets, knowingly or not. She's an advocate for love, so would be tickled pink to pair up some of her friends. . . even if they keep telling her no or some of her matches are more catastrophic than anything. ._.;

A Helping Hoof: Amarii is a tough broad (though she abhors me for using such a phrase) and she likes to stay independent. I'd love it if the tables turned for her, and it was she who found herself in need of some saving or protection!

Of course, she would find the whole ordeal terribly romantic (at least after they survived) and would certainly have to lay claim that he truly was an Epic Prince Charming. This could go hand-in-hand with possible future romance but isn't necessary.

She'd also be terrible put off if she found out her knight was already taken.

Be My Valentine? This likely won't happen soon but I would like it if she finally found a knight and prince charming all her own. Amarii has a thing for gentlemen with quirks, so she doesn't necessarily need a typical white knight.

I'd love it if she found a man who was quirky or didn't ever see himself as a prince or prince charming. She'd need someone who would be tolerant o her indulgent princess desires, or at least someone who she could have fun with! The less princely, but perhaps good humored, the better. . .

An odd couple would amuse me to no end.

Though know this wouldn't be easy. . . << Amarii has some quirks her own, and might not take kindly to realizing that she had eyes only for one in particular. I'm open for suggestions though!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

Name: Jyotsna

Personality: Jytosna is a product of a strict upbringing, as well as a rigid social-caste system. Her earliest memories are of struggle, trying to find her way and place, alone and cold in the world. Thankfully, she was rescued by a cerynei herd who discovered the girl and decided to take her in. Due to their prejudiced natures about species and appearance, Jyotsna wasn't raised with a family and was taught to believe she was eternally in their debt, and she should always remember her place beneath them.

Due to this, she is a fairly aloof individual when alone or kept to her own devices. She is a bit submissive at the moment, with little confidence and a sense of no real self-worth or value. She was, in theory, a bit brainwashed by the strict herd and unfortunately believes it. She's never experienced life without them, and truly does think she's ugly and only tolerated company.

Despite this, she really does have a good heart. She is a hard worker, and does what she is told without much complaint. She defends those that have given her a life, even if it was strict and callous to others views, and would just as easily defend a new friend. Loyalty is something this alicorn has never lacked.

She is unaccustomed to being without a herd, and as such her time in the Kawani is laced with uncertainty and some anxiety. She is a stranger in a strange new world, and wants nothing more than to find her missing herdmate and return to the world she better understood.

Brief History: As stated previously, Jyotsna's earliest memories were of struggle, hunger, an cold. She knew no family, and knew nothing of the world until she was discovered by a cerynei herd. This herd wasn't accustomed to dealing with non-cerynei, but they understood they couldn't just leave the abandoned foal to its death. After a council, it was decided they would take her in and allow her to live within the herd.

This did not mean she was a member.

She was granted no family, no parents, and was raised by many assigned to her care. Early on she was reminded day in and day out how honored she should feel to be allowed to live amongst this most honorable herd. Because the royal cerynei family were wind-hybrids, and Jyotsna a natural healer due to her unicorn heritage, she was chosen to be the handmaiden of one of the young royal daughters.

Wherever the young wind-cerynei female went, Jyotsna was to follow. She did what her friend wanted to do, and didn't ask questions. She was to heal her when she grew injured or ill, and was to do whatever task she might be given. Jyotsna relented, because she remembered the hunger, the cold, the lonliness of life before her acceptance in to the herd. And she truly did believe she owed the cerynei her life, so she would eternally make it up for them.

Unfortunately for Jyotsna, she really was just an odd face looking in. When not with her ward, she was kept to her own devices and treated more like a servant or pet. She was often described as ugly or hideous due to her silver and grey coat (the preferred colors of the cerynei herd were warm browns and golds); she was awkward in build compared to the lithe bodies of the cerynei, and was always told to remember her place. Which she did, and does to this day.

While she might not be happy (she doesn't realize there is any other way of life out there) she also knows she likely wasn't deserving of such happiness. Why else would the spirits dismiss her family? Why else would she have been abandoned or made to be alone? It makes sense, due to her lack of confidence, and she refuses to take for granted the only home she was given.

Most recently, her ward (now an adult as well) decided to go for a flight. With Jyotsna in tow, the outgoing cerynei-wind decided to fly far from the herd, and in to lands unknown. Jyotsna pleaded with her to return, but her companion would have none of it. To make matters worse, a severe storm built up unexpectedly and swiftly crashed upon the mares. The winds were strong and severe, and despite Jyotsna's attempt to stick with her friend, they got seperated and thrashed around. Crashing to the ground, lost in the woods of the kawani, the mare blacked out and came to hours later.

She had no idea where her friend was, no idea what land they were in, and has been on the hunt for her companion ever since. She fears the worst, but knows she can't return to the cerynei herd (even if she knew how to get to them) without their royal member.
Seeking:

Thawing Out a Heart: This isn't really as romantic as the title suggests. It's mostly getting through her aloof nature to actually open up to some strangers. She is very anxious, and has never had any real friends, so she doesn't really know the first thing about making them. She also finds her presence insulting to others, she tends not to linger long and does her best to avoid others.

More to come. Just lazy. She's open to anything though! And needs a lot of new experiences.

User Image

Name: Azimene

Personality: Azimene is typically a bright and bubbly sort of personality. She possesses a big imagination and has a predominantly female sort of attitude - she swoons over the idea of romance, loves playing matchmaker for her brothers, and is a pretty big daddy's girl. Despite this, she also can be terribly stubborn and hard headed when she decides to do something, so others best not get in her way.

Azimene has had an unusual beginning, and because of her health, she is often trying very hard to pretend to be normal. Though she's very big for a soquili, she isn't terribly strong or very fast. She suffers a plethora of health issues but hates accepting such a thing, so it isn't uncommon to find her pretending she's fine or even fibbing about her well-being. She hates being looked at as weak though . . .honestly. . .she is.

Desperate for friends and a life to call her own, Azimene is bound and determined to find herself a happy ending. . . even if she causes her family hell in the process!

Brief History: Azimene comes from a large family. Unfortunately, she is the only daughter among seven, and has a terribly protective father. Add to the fact she was born with a slew of health problems, and it's a recipe for disaster!

Her family lives deep within the mountains, and while they are part of a herd, her immediate family tends to keep themselves somewhat isolated. As a young filly, this meant her only companionship was her immediate family. There were no friends for her to romp around with, no playmates, and even then . . .her romping days were limited due to the severity of her illness.

As she grew and her brothers began to go on their own adventures, Azimene was left at her home. Her father refused to let her out of sight, so she often was nothing more than a pale ghost of the woods. For awhile, Azimene was all right with such an arrangement. She had her imagination, her family, and generally enjoyed the company of the birds and raccoons and other flora and fauna.

But that wasn't ever really enough.

Leave it to Azimene to grow antsy and want to prove herself! On more than one occasion she left the safety of the herds lands and her fathers territory. Unfortunately, if her illness didn't force her to scurry back, one of her brothers (or father) did. She understands they mean well, but she also hates feeling trapped and is secretly quite envious of the freedom of her siblings.

Desperate for friendship, it has been only recently that her father grudgingly permitted her to roam the plains under her brother, Tempests, care. Unfortunately for Tempest, Azimene slipped away one evening and has no intention of returning until she is thoroughly satisfied with her adventure!

She knows very well as soon as she's caught or returns, she will likely never get an opportunity to explore again!

Seeking:
EVERYTHING.

Best Friends Forever! - This is open to a multitude of soquili. Azimene has never made friends before or lasting bonds outside of her family, and she wishes to change that! She can get along with just about anyone, provided they're not evil. I just would like her to meet some friends and some buddies she can pal around with and help stir up some trouble! This plot can be added to any of the following plots, as well as any plots someone else might be seeking. Azimene just wants to meet all sorts of folks!

Judge Not: If there are any kalona-esque soquili out there who AREN'T typical baddies, half-breeds, cross-breeds, pure-breeds that desired a nicer lifestyle, I'd love for her to meet them. Her father is incredibly prejudiced against kalonas and as such, Azimene would likely flee or be reluctant and defensive around such breeds.

I think it would neat if she was able to befriend one just to pal around wth, and learn that really not all of them ARE evil.

I also think it would be neat if she almost got devoured by one. Just to confirm that "ZOMG MAYBE THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!" I don't want her maimed, but I wouldn't mind a few scratches or cuts and bruises or bites.

ZOMG MAYBE THIS WAS A BAD PLAN! - If not by a kalona, than by something. Basically, I want Azimene to accidently stir up trouble. Any kind of trouble, I don't care, she's her mother's daughter and Bella was constantly getting herself in to jams.

This is open to just about anyone and anything, short of maiming or death. Skinwalkers, Kalona, mutants, mean other sort of breeds, etc. etc. I don't mind her having to use her wits (or her panic on fleeing) to cause her to second-guess her decision to leave her brother in the lurch.

I also don't mind if trouble is in other means as well. Does she accidently trespass on to others territories? Does her supreme friendly nature cause someone to read too much in to her friendship? Does she get caught or trapped by two-leggers? Honestly, if trouble comes from it, I'm certainly game for Azimene to somehow get caught in the middle!

Medic, meeeedic! - Not just from the trouble she gets in to, I think Azimene might need to find herself a personal doctor. She used to have one back home, as her uncle Azzinoth was a great healer, but now that she's alone . . well . . .she didn't think that far ahead.

On top of getting a little battered now and again, Azimene will have some relapses of her illness. While unicorns can't heal her permanently, they can ease some of her suffering. i.e. bringing down fevers, healing any hemorrhaging, easing the aches in her joints and bones, etc. etc. So I think it would be good if she befriended a healer, or at least (for some reason) continued to run in to that one when she was most in need!

Adoption! - Eventually, at some point, Azimene will be returning home to her family. I think it would be fun if she actually stumbled across either an abandoned basket or a lost and abandoned little foal in need of a mother. Azimene has a good heart and would quickly adopt herself a foal or two, and of course return home with her 'children' in tow.

Any breed of soquili, mini or otherwise, can apply. The only breed not allowed is kalona of any sort. Sorry guys, but Bella already tried to adopt a basket that turned out to be half-kalona, half-who-knows-what . . . and Azumoth threw a fit. I'd like to avoid that sort of drama for now.

Otherwise . . yes, it's definitely open to a foal or two! They'd be brought in and cared for by the whole family. Adoptions run in her family anyway - both Bella, Azumoth and her brother Sylph have adopted children so . . . she'd just be a chip off her old block!

Just a note - I'd prefer this to happen later in her plot, nearing the time she was ready to return home. Unless, of course, you wouldn't mind writing the foal as a foal for a good while, or wouldn't mind them growing up with Azimene and keeping a close relationship.

I just think the panic of Azumoth going O___O when she comes walking up with a foal in tow is too precious to resist.

A Suitor's Nightmare: Haha. Yes. While I have no intention of hooking Azimene up quickly, I am open to long-term relationships and potential lifematings. This is something I'd rather let play out itself in plots, though I also wouldn't mind having her get courted by a stallion or two in the mean time. She might even be oblivious to said court ship seeing how naive she can be!

Any species can apply, though again, no kalona or kalona in the lineage etc. etc. That's a touch of drama I'd rather avoid. I don't mind if she goes through a few boyfriends or courtships, but she will only settle long term with one. I don't mind if she gets 'fought' over, so to speak, since that would line up with any amount of trouble. I'm also open for her experience in romance to go along with any of the plots above (except for the kiddie one).

Azimene herself isn't looking for romance, and it would mostly rely on how they get along through RPs. No instant flings here, no breedings until long after they're together.

Besides. . . she can't REALLY be with the love of her life until they get interrogated by her father and six brothers. I am open to having some suitors getting 'scared off' or intimidated by her family. Because you'd best believe there WILL be future interrogations. . . . And those who get scared off just weren't meant for her.

Whether it's just a few casual dates or something long term, I'm open to both and willing to see how things go in RP.

User Image

Name: Keiran

Personality:

Brief History:

Seeking:

User Image

Name: Azshara
Mate Status: In the Works

Personality:

Brief History:

Seeking:

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Name: Kaiya
Mate Status: None
Children: Galahad (adopted/mentored), Sirian (adopted), Terentia (adopted), Kahiau

Personality: Kaiya is the Angeni of Redemption and her personality is suited to her goal. She is a patient soquili, with a very calm and relaxed attitude. She is religious and devout to the gods and spirits that surround the land, but she also understands that nothing is permanent. Life is full of change and hope, and just because someone was dealt a hard hand, doesn't mean they can't find the power to rise above hurt, pain, and anger.

Kaiya has a big heart and does her best not to judge others. She lives her life solely to give love to those who need it most, to those whom might never have been given kindness or generosity and compassion. It is her duty to save the souls and hearts of all soquili and thus she travels the world in search of those in need.

This angeni is almost a work-a-holic. She loves her work even if it means getting herself in to trouble or putting her life on the line. Unfortunately, sometimes she doesn't know when to stop, and has difficulty putting her needs before others. In fact, it's something she very rarely will do.

Friendly and maternal, this mare has grown wise through her years. She desires to save the world, one soquili at a time if she must, and is stubborn enough to see such a grand task through til the very end.

Brief History: Kaiya has a rich history that I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about here. Hence the 'brief' portion. Long story short, her brother is Shyam, a cursed mutant-angeni who fell from grace many years before. Part of the reason she lingers amongst the kawani lands is because she knows her brother is somewhere near. . . . She is hoping to hunt him down and save him from his sin, but right now it is unknown if she will ever cross his path.

The past few years have caused her to veer ever so slightly away from her path of redemption. First, she helped mentor a young and ambitious unicorn whom followed her for many years. Then, she helped to raise two foals, Sirian and Terentia, and help guide them in to adulthood. Furthermore, most recently, she played the role as a surrogate mother to an old friend of her past. He wished to have a family, and she provided. Her friend, Raiju, was insistent she keep one of the three, and thus she raised her most recent addition to her makeshift family, Kahiau.

It's only been recently with all of her children grown and living life on their own that she has returned to her call. She is grateful to have been given young ones to care for, but she hasn't forgotten her duties to the damned and those full of hurt.

For the most part, since arriving in these lands, Kaiya has tried to save souls she has met. In most cases, it hasn't worked, but she has yet to give up hope. She knows the only way to truly save someone is to love them unconditionally, and that is exactly what she tries to do, even when they drive her off.

Seeking:
Say It If It's Worth Savin' Me: Kaiya needs to redeem folks! I'm looking for soquili, young and old, who perhaps aren't the kindest, nicest, or might even be pure evil. I'd love it if she could meet and try to redeem them - to show them kindness, forgiveness, love where it might lack in their life.

This doesn't have to be a quick fix and I don't intend on it happening over night! The more challenging the better! I would like to find some who she will never be able to change, but I also would like it if maybe there were some that she COULD give love, and help them grow past the evil in their hearts or minds.

Race or species isn't important.

I Will Destroy You: Someday Kaiya is going to die. I don't intend on this happening for a long time yet, but I know that someday she will meet someone who will be a force she can't reckon with. Perhaps she's just too old, perhaps she is found when she is already worn, beaten, and hurt. . I haven't decided details but I want her to find an arch-nemesis. . . Someone she strives to love, strives to change, and this someone will never turn . . .

In fact, when it is time to retire Kaiya for good, it is this arch-enemy that will kill her.

Until that time, I would like it if they could meet now and again. Kaiya's stubborn and won't forget them, and will continuously strive to get them to see good or to choose the lighter path. They can have some epic battles, and maybe even some interesting plots (what if they change for a little while, only to go back to their ways when they destroy Kaiya? I don't know. . sort of like a Tokyo Babylon bit. *lol* Just ideas. . .)

I'd rather this not be a skinwalker though. Because skinwalker are nothing but pure evil. While Kaiya has no trouble trying to save them (she has trouble believing they have no way of being good or choosing a different/less malicious path), everyone knows their curse is purely demonic. Just as an angeni can't be evil, a skinwalker can't be good.

Let Me Call You Sweetheart: While she isn't actively seeking a mate, I have hopes that she might meet someone who can travel with her as she seeks out the damned.

If more of an evil creature, they would have to eventually be saved before any romance occurred. Sirian especially, her son, would have some SERIOUS issues about an evil creature getting so close to Kaiya and their family so . . .

Unfortunately though, Kaiya is married to her work, so this special someone would have to be pretty damned special. It isn't going to be easy to get Kaiya to give her heart to someone other than those she's trying to save or her children. . . .

Healer & Defender For Hire?: Kaiya has some healing abilities thanks to her race. She is always looking for ways to help . . . be it to offer advice or comfort, to heal an injury, or to be a shoulder to cry on. She is very diverse in her rolls and can play both a gentle comforter as well as a vigilant defender! Her soul is meant to be a servant for others. . .so how can she help you?

Momma?: Yeah. . . Kaiya's a sucker for foals. She tires not to be, but she would love to expand her family! If someone needs a mother figure in their life, young or old, Kaiya can definitely be that gal.

I'd especially enjoy it if she met a kalona foal, or a foal that might inherently be darker or evil. It would be interesting to see how, being raised by something so good, they got along. . . nature versus nurture and all that jazz.

CYOA: - That's right. If none of those plots are appealing but you want some angeni yumminess, just hit me up with your own ideas and we can brainstorm or talk about it! :3 She's game for anything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Name: Eponine
Children: Rue & Cassiel

Personality: Eponine has a good heart, although she is incredibly shy and wary of others. She suffers from a rather acute stutter, and therefor often keeps quiet and to herself unless someone directly speaks to her. While she is self-conscious about it, she has learned there is little to be done about it. . .it is, what it is. Surprisingly, her stutter improves when she's livid and angry!

Despite her age, she is a day dreamer, and she still enjos the fairy tales of her past. She doesn't believe them so blindly, not after her young mistakes and the regrets she has felt over choices she's made, but . . .they are something she enjoys to remember now and again. While happy endings aren't meant for her, she can appreciate they are meant for others.

Shes' very dusty, and the last time I RPed her was like 2 years ago so her personality is subject to change. I'll fill this in more as I develop her.

Not-so-Brief History: Eponine has had one of the most difficult lives out of all of my soquili. She began life as a very happy-go lucky and optimistic female. She suffers from a stutter, but lived her life as if in a daydream. Forever loving and kind, she had dreams of a fairy-tale romance and believed in all things good. . . .

Until she met Ezriel. This broken stallion wound up striking up a relationship with Eponine. She took pity on his need, on his hurt and pain, and did her best to comfort in him. Unfortunately, their strange and short-lived relationship wound up with a very young mare pregnant. . .

Terrified of letting her family down, Eponine stole away and found Ezriel. He was with her when the two foals were put in to baskets, but much to the young mares horror, one day he stole away. He had taken one of the baskets, her son Rue, and had left . . . Poor Eponine has never met Rue, and has never seen Ezriel since.

Broken and terrified, Eponine fell in to a post-partum depression that caused her to make some mistakes. She loved her daughter, but she was so terrified of being alone, of Ezriel abandoning her to this fate and stealing her son, she selfishly wanted her old life back. It was during their first winter together that Eponine finally returned to her family.

While they welcomed her back and gave her the support she had lacked, the damage to the hyper-sensitive Cassiel was already done. Mother and daughters relationship remained strained until a fight broke out shortly after Cassiel reached adulthood. She broke ties with her mother, and has refused to see her since.

Eponine wears much regret. . . . Her life is far from a fairy tale. For a long time she hid away with her family, refused to leave their sides. She was nothing but a shadow of her former self, very nervous and frightened of the world, and constantly regretting the hurt she caused her daughter and family.

An angeni by the name of Raiju sought her out recently, and proclaimed his love to her. He claimed to be her guardian angel, claimed to have fallen in love with her, and helped to draw her out of her shell. Eponine fought the stallion, but soon grew accustomed to his presence. While it was never true love, it was a friendship all the same. Raiju returned with two daughters, and Eponine helped raise them as a mother.

Unfortunately though, the love Raiju felt for Eponine was never fully reciprocated. After the growth of their two daughters, the relationship began to weaken and Raiju and she agreed to move on. The stallion picked up and returned to whence he came, and Eponine has once again found herself alone.

Thankfully, Raijju helped her come to terms with her guilty conscious and her regrets. She has decided in her middle age to once more roam the world. She is wiser, she is stronger, and while perhaps more shy than her youth, she is ready to finally live.

Seeking: Anything at this point.

The Great Journey: Eponine has hit the road and is seeking out new faces! She'd love to meet anyone and everyone, though she's quite shy and can be a little skiddish. She's never seen the world and is ready to take part in its discoveries.

A Dream Come True: I want her to have a happy ending, damnit. SERIOUSLY. I never meant for some of these plots to happen the way they did, and I certainly never meant to break my poor mare!

She has waited on a knight in shining armor to sweep her off her hooves for years, and Raijju had been customed SPECIFICALLY for her years ago, but the RP never happened and the owner doesn't come around soq anymore.

So . . . I want her knight, damnit. Anyone. It doesn't matter. She's a middle-aged hot mama, and has the sweetest heart. Surely someone can see her for what she truly is.

He doesn't even have to be a typical knight - he could be a bad boy if necessary, or someone she might not fall for right away. Matters of the heart just don't end well for Eponine, so if she ever gets feelings for another she will fight it tooth and nail!

Fun RP: Her life has been filled with drama, I'm ready to get her to see the lighter side of life. Just fun RPs, nothing heavy or dramatic since she deserves some happier times in her life. . .

CYOA: If you think Eponine would fit a roll for you own plot, let me know! She'll more than likely be game for it.

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Name: Sunset Sarsparilla

Personality: Sunny is a very cheerful and chipper sort of individual. He is very large for a soquili, due to his mutant blood, but unfortunately is endlessly clumsy. He doesn't mean to trip over his own hooves or tail, but it inevitably seems to happen. Despite this, he is a good hearted individual, and is incredibly loyal to those that he meets! He is close to his sister, but unfortunately she leaves him baffled on many occasions. She inherited the brains, and Sunny . . .well . . . is just a little lacking.

It isn't that he's unintelligent! He just . . . doesn't . . . really. . .get it all the time. Things go over his head and he's often caught trying to figure out what he missed. To use a stereotype, one might call him just a little blond. He tends to be a little slow on the uptake and doesn't necessarily read cues well.

Despite being easily confused, Sunny comes from good stock. He's overall a gentle giant and a sweet heart. He'd do anything for anyone in need, and certainly wouldn't hesitate to offer aid or help. He'd like to save the world, but he also knows he's not exactly hero material. He's clumsy, he can be dense, and he's hardly very dashing or epic.

Still, he has big dreams and a big heart and hopes that maybe someday he can be something to somebody and make his family proud. Perhaps his biggest hurdle to get over is his self-doubt.

Brief History: Sunny has lived a fairly traditional sort of life. He grew up half of his life near the mountains, and the other half on the soft shores of the ocean. He prefers the latter lifestyle, enjoying the soft sands and the roar of the waters to harder ground elsewhere. For the most part he had a happy foal hood, and was close to his brother, sister, and parents.

Unfortunately, there weren't many soquili who stumbled upon their ocean-side retreat, so he didn't have many friends. It was only after his sister left that Sunny realized how much he had depended upon her. He himself wishes he was more bold an individual, but he going off on adventures isn't something he's sure he's ready for. He's clumsy and not necessarily the brightest bulb out there. . . .

Most recently he's been exploring farther and farther away from home. Anything to break up the monotony of the day.

Seeking:
Why Can't We Be Friends? Sunny wants a best-friend-forever. No, seriously. Gender isn't important and I am willing to do back-dated foal RP as well! He'd just love someone to bum around with, perhaps someone to be the leader of their little troupe. Sunny's always been a bit of a follower, and is loyal to those who worm their way in to his heart. I'd like this friendship to last so as both soquili develop and grow, they can bump in to one another from time to time and share their stories and memories.

We're Following the Leader: Sunny really is a natural follower. He can sometimes be tricked or goaded in to doing certain things, especially if a said friend is the one encouraging him. After his sister leaves, Sunny wants to find some adventure and some good times. I think it would be fun if he found an adventure buddy, or someone who finds Sunny useful. Though he's not that bright, he is big and, while clumsy, would certainly make a good meat-shield.

So Sunny's parents don't want him getting in to trouble, surely a little adventure wouldn't hurt, right? Besides, what's the worst that could go wrong?

Lost and Afraid: Well, maybe he took a wrong turn. . . maybe his friends goaded him in to leaving . . Either way, Sunny is lost and alone. This plot will involve him in getting terribly turned around. This is open for encounters of all sorts - from winds to angeni to kalona or skinwalker - this is will be a situation where meet and greets, friendships, enemies, and all sorts of fun can happen.

Either way, Sunny will be attempting to get himself home without asking directions (he doesn't want to be dependent on others anymore) but this will ultimately lead him in getting pulled astray even more.

An Unlikely Hero Sunny is NOT your typical hero. He's big and blond, sure, but he has his self-doubts, can easily be confused, and tends to trust a bit too much. I think it might be fun if he somehow got wrapped up and pegged some sort of hero, most likely winding up saving some damsel in distress. This wouldn't be intentional though - this would purely be a series of flukes and coincidences that can be plotted out later.

He'd rescue the foal or rescue the damsel or whoever needed aid (gender isn't necessarily important) and would either be granted a boon or . . . something else. This could also be a possible romance plot as well, depending how the RP works out. I'd especially enjoy it if said 'damsel' originally found herself more exasperated with him than anything.

Who knows, I'd even be in for a series of role reversals. Perhaps said maiden is more the knight and winds up keeping Sunny out of trouble instead? I'm open for ideas and suggestions though!

Evil Always Wears a Mask: Tricks and manipulation. One of Sunny's greatest strengths is also his greatest weaknes, and that's how trusting he can be. I think it would be fun if he someday was turned on and betrayed, preferably by a friends. Or someone whom he thought was a good friend. This plot could coincide with any of the above plots (though I'd prefer if it didn't get mixed with romance, I'm not THAT mean.) Perhaps his other friends or future lady might try to warn him, but Sunny's stubborn and doesn't care to accuse others of misdeeds without proof.

Long story short, Sunny's friend is more of an enemy (or general douche) that either tries to take his future lady, or tries to get him killed or harmed, or possibly I'd even be open to this other friend (gender doesn't matter) be one of those overly jealous/too-protective sorts, who tries to get Sunny to drop his friends, etc. etc.

This might shake up to more plots, but ultimately the mask will come off, and Sunny will turn away to pick up the pieces and ask his friends to forgive his foolishness. He'd be pretty hurt and stunned that someone he trusted so much was just playing him like a violin but . . . I think he might grow a bit from it too. It would also prove that he CAN say no, that he CAN turn away and be a leader.

Whatever? If you've got any plot ideas you think Sunny'd fit in, or have anything you want to cross my way, just let me know! He's open!

User Image

Name: Vencel

Personality: Vencel isn't all that he first appearance. Upon meeting strangers, he tends to keep a reserved and almost unhappy countenance. He's often portrayed as serious and even a bit stuffy, with his nose slightly upturned and sporting a proud visage. Vencel truly is proud of his family and his lineage, and is especially protective of his shy brother. Where his brother is wary, Vencel tries to stand strong and firm to his beliefs. He often keeps to himself and when forced in to social obligations, has a peacock sort of demeanor - he's quick to point out others flaws yet show off his own strengths and wonderfulness.

Needless to say, this sort of attitude doesn't often win him many friends.

Unfortunately though, there's more to Vencel than one might discover. While he seems proud and often finds others beneath him or his family (he finds many mares to be whores and flighty creatures, and males rakes, scamps, and without honor or chivalry), he actually means and can do well. He is fiercely loyal and protective of those he does begrudgingly let in, and while his judgments can be blunt and cruel, he truly only means well. He is also painfully shy, like his brother, but instead of showing it he wears a vicissitude of pride. He also wears the mask if only so his mother and brother might have a shoulder to lean on, and . . .perhaps . . . his father might truly be proud of him and his accomplishments.

He can be very generous and wouldn't hesitate to put his life down for those he cares about. He is protective of foals, and can be very charming and honorable. He's a secret knight, fully of chivalry and even good humor when one finds him in the right setting. But unfortunately, just as he is swift to judge others, others are quick to find distaste by his presence.

Brief History: Vencel has lived a fairly quiet life. He has been raised primarily by his mother and two grandfathers, though his father has been an on and off presence in his life. He is incredibly fond of his brother and there isn't anything he wouldn't do for him. For the most part, he's done what he could to train and become strong, and is often a bit wary of strangers.

Most recently, he has taken it upon himself to investigate the surrounding world. He loves to learn and has decided a small holiday away from his home might be good for him. A small part of Vencel wants nothing more than to do good and make his family proud, so that requires venturing forth and becoming more learned of the world.

Seeking:
I'm You Mr. Darcy to Your Mr. Bingley: So, Vencel is turning out more and more reminiscent of Mr. Darcy. If that's the case, he needs his Mr. Bingley. This is a friend who will stand by him through and through. Someone who can tolerate and look past his flaws, and truly see the good guy beneath him. Vencel would offer him all of his advice and resources, would do what he could to see his friend happy, and generally treat him like a brother.

I'd prefer if this other wasn't a snob like Vencel can be. Again, someone who could get him to be more social, someone who invites him out and generally hang out and explore the world together. I'm open to doing backdated foal RP with this too.

Honor Bound: Ven really is a creature of honor and chivalry (despite his uppity attitude). I think it would be fun if he got in to some situations where he would be forced to keep his word or promise. He would do the honorable thing, even if it was against an enemy or someone he loathes. Be it someone saving his life (somehow), so he would feel he'd have to make it up to them; be it offering his services and protection to those in need, etc. etc.

Cooler Than You Yeah, Vence likes to strut his stuff. I have a feeling he'll not be making many close friends. Since he is young, I think his pride and peacock sort of attitude should get him in trouble. Gender doesn't matter, but I could see him being the local killjoy due to his attitude. This can result any of the plots below but . . I think he should be able to put off a few individuals.

Not You Again! I would like it if he met a mare (or stallion) that continuously bumps in to him. They would originally start off as enemies, or at least have a severe distaste for one another. For whatever reason though, they would continue to run in to each other or cross paths and, for whatever reason, be forced to deal with each other.

He or she would begin to see some of his better qualities, and perhaps even call him out on his shy nature, while Vencel would learn to first tolerate, than begin to enjoy the qualities of the other. If it's a mare, this could potentially lead to romance. . .if it's a stallion, this could be a new buddy sort of scenario. This wouldn't happen quickly of course, and would take a lot of time.

The Ugly Duckling So I'm a sucker for romance mush. This plot could be tied up with the above plot if one wishes. Vencel is really a gentleman when you come down to it, even if he seems to be a bit of a snob. I'd like for him to meet a mare that either doesn't think much of herself or was dubbed by her family or friends or society whatever someone or something that isn't 'the pretty girl'.

Vencel wouldn't stand for seeing her picked on or seeing her so down. He would do his best to try to perk her up, even if she was 'beneath' him and his class. Exactly how she'd take to his courtship is totally up to the writer - they could dismiss him (because he is still sort of snobby, if they didn't learn about his trust self), they could play hard to get and do a love-hate sort of thing, or . . they could be smitten.

THIS IS NOT AN INSTANT SORT OF THING! And this does not have to result in anything long-term either. Vencel will NOT fling, but if the female dismisses him down the road than so be it. This could be a Pride & Prejudice sort of relationship, where she calls him out on being a complete DOUCHE and give him the smack in the face that he needs to turn around . . . The girl could get swept away by another, or break up with him, be denied by her parents etc. etc . . .I don't care.

I just know I'd kind of like him to learn that though he really thinks (and believes) he's a sexy catch . . . .to find himself cooing over someone whom others might go "wtf" . . .amuses me.

This would take a good while though, because he isn't entirely forward and courting really takes a long time.

Anything & Everything? Have your own idea? Have a plot you think he'd work well in? Just let me know! I'm open to getting Vencel any sort of RP time. . .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:54 pm
OK!

This bad boy is mostly open. . . .Not all the soquili have info on them yet, but they're free.

You can also poke at others in my teepee here if you want some other choices.

But these are the ones I most recently freed from plots and am looking for new ideas and stories.

I don't bite. . . ;0; You can also PM me or catch me on AIM (Crimson Slush) but I have to add you first.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 pm
*Chews on Uta* I can offer up, Jamaica, for any of Hadrian's plots. ^^

You can catch me on AIM, mine's suicune18ice2000
Yes. xD A sucky user name, but its atleast seven years old now, I think,

Edit; Jamaica's post in my teepee. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 am
Any preference, Kesmi? I don't mind having the two bump in to each other and see how they get along. If you want to get her in to a spot of trouble, Hadrian can help. . . otherwise we can just let them meet and see where the RP takes us! He could certainly use a friend to go adventuring with . . .but I'd like to make sure that they get along before we start plotting something epic.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 am
Jamaica need all the help that she can get. She's 'damaged' after a horrid wind storm swept her away from all that was familiar. She has pretty much lost all her memories, though some things are just hazy images she can't focus on. Right now, she lost in the a world full or giants without a friend. I think, if he doesn't mind her always speaking in third person, xD She can go adventuring with him. ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff