Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[CLOSED]-No posting, please. Gonna open up a new thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
(^ Click to go to my teepee for more information)

Welcome!

This is where I will have a short blurb about all of my soqs and where they will be requesting RPs, or plots!

Please take the time to read over the rules as well as the information I have provided about the soq you would like to RP with!

I look forward to having our Soq meet & interact <3

Each post will have one soq in it, and there you will find the following things, in this order:
  • A picture that links to their page in my teepee
  • Memorable quotes
  • Name meaning, Found date, Colorist, Font Color
  • Plots that they are currently looking for

If one of their plots is bolded, this is one that I am really, really looking for!

If you think that one of my Soqs would fit into your plots/happenings/etc, then please, let me know! I am always looking for new events for my Soqs to be involved in, but don't be offended if I turn you down. I do have a real life and that always takes first priority over Gaia. But I will always be more than willing to take a look at your ideas and see if we can work something out!

RULES
  1. Please don't cry if I turn you down for a certain/any plot. I do get busy sometimes (RL always comes first for me), and for specific plots I might be picky with what I'm looking for. So please understand this! I'm not out to hurt you, I'm probably just busy and don't have time to tackle more RPs.
    (I will always try to keep you informed as to when I am busy by closing this thread down when I can't comfortably handle any more RPs)
  2. Be nice to everyone in here, and don't discourage anyone from trying!
    (And don't be scared! Everyone has to start RPing somewhere! I'm pretty new to the Soq world myself, so we can learn together!)
  3. If this thread is CLOSED (it will say 'closed' in the title if it is), please DO NOT POST, otherwise by all means post away!
  4. WHEN TAGGING ME: you should either post here to do so, OR if you are tagging me in the main thread MAKE SURE TO QUOTE ME. Otherwise I will probably miss it. I also don't mind PM tagging, if you prefer that.
  5. By all means, suggest new plots! I am always open to new ideas! And if you think my Soq fits with one of your plots, let me know! Maybe I'll be able to help you out!
  6. If you find plot you are interested in (or have one in mind of your own) go ahead and post here, or if you're more comfortable with PMs, then by all means PM me! My inbox is always open.
  7. Need more info? Ask!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
  1. Intro, Rules & Table of Contents
  2. Currently Ongoing RPs
  3. The Spotlight
  4. Dulce Periculum
  5. Brackenhide
  6. Cabaret
  7. Rainart
  8. Betula
  9. Acanthus
  10. Hӓxan
  11. ...
  12. ...
  13. ...
  14. ...
  15. ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 pm
Currently Ongoing RPs
**NEWEST LISTED ON TOP UNDER APPROPRIATE SOQ**
RED MARKS ARE SUPPOSED TO REMIND ME TO TAG THEM, WHILE TAG MEANS THAT I HAVE TAGGED IT
**While I will try to keep this list up to date whether something is tagged or not, the one in my teepee will be more accurate

Dulce Periculum:
+ [ By Chance... or By Destiny? ] (with Kenji, Sawaki) - !!!
+ [ In the Deep ] (with Nessie, Nyx Queen of Darkness) - !!!
+ [ Seasonal Colors ] (with Senshi, Snow_Leopard_Anthro) - TAG!
+ [ Mayor of Crazy Town ] (with Christian, Painted Moose) - TAG!
+ [ First Encounter ] (with Khajag, Leez0rz) - TAG!

Brackenhide:
+ [ Sharp-Tongued ] (with Thosi Pandryl, Divena & Divenasmom) - TAG!
+ [ Heartwarming? Not Hardly ] (with Sah'erir, zephira73 cool - TAG!
+ [ Composure for me, and... you? ] (with Repossession, Sephiros Immortalis) - TAG!

Cabaret:
+ [ Fly with Me! ] (with Raven, darknightcavalier) - TAG!
+ [ Competitive Shyness ] (with Frost, Divena & DivenasMom) - TAG!

Rainart:
+ [ Baskets of what?! ] (with Ariadne & foal, stormflower) - !!!
+ [ The Prized Kill ] (with Valdis, Leez0rz) - TAG!

Betula:
+ [ So Many Questions!! ] (with Livi, Moon_Princess_Yuki) - !!!
+ [ Like Someone I Know ] (with Lian, Divena) - TAG!
+ [ Like a Burr ] (with Blossom, Divena) - TAG!
+ [ Are You Stalking Me?! ] (with Kagali Lillian, sbuggy166) - !!!
+ [ Something Small ] (with Dichali, .Tortured. .Pumpkin.) - TAG!

Acanthus:
+

Hӓxan:
+ [ Meeting of Minds ] (with Karloff, Nyx Queen of Darkness) - !!!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 pm
The Spotlight
This is the Soq(s) that needs the most attention!

ACANTHUS! GO TO THE 9TH POST!
(Wind/Kalona colt, seeking other foal RP!)

HAXAN! GO TO THE 10TH POST!
(Kalona, seeking 9backlogged) foal RP, as well as other dark figures to interact with)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
"Of course it's safe! I've never died from it!"

Name Means: 'Danger is Sweet' in Latin
Found on: FEBRUARY 28TH, 2010
Colorist: Rapidashtrainer
Posts in: #816F54
Location: She travels, currently has no 'favorite' place to be
A Little About Me:
Dulce Periculum is not exactly... sane... She is a loving character, and she is sweet and gentle and cares for just about anything that looks at her the right way. The thing is, she lapses into insanity rather easily. For example, she will step into danger, believing that with her mind alone, or perhaps her nice words and polite inquiries, she will be perfectly fine, and the danger will cease before it actually gets to her. What has lead to this belief, is a series of lucky events throughout her early childhood, but also the lack of that little voice inside one's head that tells one not to do something. In truth, she has a voice in her head that is louder than that one, that tells her TO do things, such as jumping off a cliff into water, or jump into the path of a moving stampede. Sometimes, she will be caught seemingly talking to herself, when she is actually talking to that very voice. Generally, they converse inside of her head, but sometimes it gets away from her and the conversation (at least on her end), turns vocal.

Her name is suiting, as danger is what this second voice in her mind (and potentially her other personality) finds exhilerating, and in a way sweet. But when not in a state of talking to herself, or taking up this other dangerous side, she really is a gentle soul. She merely forgets what she is doing sometimes in lieu of one of her mental onsets.

She will gladly travel with her father, happily explore new lands, new places, new environments. She loves to learn, and discover new things, such as plants and animals that are only able to live in a single area or environment. She will probably wander off every once in a while for a few weeks at a time, and return to her father to tell of her newest finds and friendships.

Searching for these plots:
- Interactions with her crazy relatives
- Interactions with something young and innocent
- A bout of crazy with someone evil & dark
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

**NOTE: She is available for backlogged foal RP if anyone is interested in that too. I have her foal stage and wouldn't mind adding to her backstory.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
"Never have I seen a more beautiful sight."

Name Means: ---
Found on: APRIL 24TH, 2010
Colorist: Mobster Goose
Posts in: darkgoldenrod
A Little About Me:
Charismatic, charming, comfortable, and caring. More or less, this naughty boy is very much a Casa Nova, trying to sway any mare his way, sometimes not even consciously. It has become a way of life, and it would be a miracle if this boy ever settles down.
He is rather knightly, chivalrous you might say, and he respects anyone and everything. He will always execute pleasantries such as introduce himself, bow his head, bend a knee, stand at the entry of a female, etc etc.

-more to come as his personality evolves- XD

- Dainty mares to swoon
- A belligerent male to butt heads with maybe? (maybe sorta fulfilled, but go ahead and suggest anyway)
- HELP ME HASH HIM OUT! MAYBE HE FITS INTO ONE OF YOUR PLOTS!
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
"I can do it better!"

Name Means: ---
Found on: MAY 17TH, 2010
Colorist: Felmino
Posts in: darkred
A Little About Me:
A thrill seeker, this boyo likes to run, loves to compete and lives to fly. He loves competition, either serious or just playful, and is a total jock in pretty much any way you can think of.

He really needs some working out xP

- Competition!
- Someone to go on a scenic/adventurous fly with him
- Perhaps he could teach a little one to fly?
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
"I killed it."

Name Means: 'Strong Judgement' in German
Found on: JULY 31ST, 2010
Colorist: Tooaya
Posts in: darkgrey
A Little About Me:
Rainart is very gruff, very awkward socially, and really doesn't know how to interact with others normally. He's a big boy, even as far as drafts go. And he can be very gentle, even very intricate when he really puts his mind to it, but that takes a lot of concentration and patience at the best of times.

He is patient when he is on the hunt, and usually does not get ticked off very quickly, but once he sets his mind to something, or to hating someone, there is no changing it back.

He is obsessed with the Hunt. He is always trying to kill something bigger, better and harder to track. He loves the entire process, and will keep the skeletons as his trophy, specifically the skulls. He will of course try to use the entirety of his kill in one way or another, as he does not believe in wasting anything. And though he will eat meat, it is not the only thing he will eat. He will gladly eat berries and graze, but after a while of eating that, he will start to crave some meat again.

- Others that are just as disgusting and obsessed with dead things/killing as he is
- Someone who is grossed out/offended by his killing (to make him fluster and awkwardlike)
- A dainty doe! Because it would be hilarious >D
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
"..."

Name Means: 'Betula' is part of the Latin name for Birch
Found on: SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2010
Colorist: Sabin Duvert
Posts in: #8B7B8B
A Little About Me:
Uuuuhmmm..... He is secretive.
He is a Soq of very few words, rather expressive in his body and movements, but not so much in words. He always has this air of secrecy around him as if he knows something that you don't but you aren't about to find out what it is, as just a single glance at his face would reveal that his information is staying exactly where it is, unless he should find you worthy of it. Not that he thinks he's better than anyone else, in fact he is very modest! But he does not think that his secrets should be any one else's burden to carry.
He is in fact quite a small specimen, slender and quite light even for a cerynei.(HE's TINY! OK?) And though many could see him as cold and uncaring (because he usually will try to keep from becoming involved with anyone too closely), should someone break his barrier and become close with him, he may begin to show that his insides are as warm and fuzzy as that feeling of eating a sweet berry on the warmest summer day.

Though he is often emotionless and silent, this is also what makes him a good listener. If told a new secret, he can be counted on to keep it. In fact, he may just be the Soquili that others are looking for to help with their burden of knowing. He may not do anything other than listen, nod along and say 'I understand', but even that is more comfort than some Soquili receive for revealing a dreadful secret. He is becoming something of a secret-keeper.

He is currently being plotted out with Kagali Lillian as a prospective lifemate, and they will most likely begin to travel together, but that isn't to say he won't have any time to meet others by himself.

- MAYBE HE FITS INTO ONE OF YOUR PLOTS!
- TELL HIM YOUR SECRETS! Come on. What insecure mare doesn't have a secret they wish they could tell someone? He's your man. He'll never tell a soul.
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
"..."

Name Means: 'Acanthus' - Greek in origin, meaning 'thorn'
Found on: NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010
Colorist: Beejoux
Posts in: royalblue
A Little About Me:
Impulsive and always ready to jump into action, Acanthus is always moving. He is not comfortable to sit still and look at something for very long periods of time. Pacing, twitching, ruffling his feathers are all commonplace and do not necessarily mean that he is impatient, just that he has become unable to stay still. Keeping a conversation isn't a problem, but if something makes him bored, he is not the type to try and stick it out. He will take his leave and find something more interesting to do.

The most noticeable thing about this colt is his jet black eyes. They seem to be looking at you no matter where you are, and they always have this mysterious shine to them that give some a feeling of mistrust. Is he to be trusted? Well, he's not going to try to make you, but ultimately that's up to you.

-more to come as he grows-

- FOAL RP!!!
- Maybe some RP with extended family?!
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image
"-snarls-"

Name Means: 'Hӓxan' - Meaning 'witchcraft' or 'witches'
Found on: NOVEMBER 11TH, 2010
Colorist: Ririka
Posts in: #CD2626
A Little About Me:
A right Kalona, this little devil is angry, sneering, and disagrees with pretty much everything and everyone. He doesn't particularly like to argue, but it seems to be something he does a lot. Despite all of this, he does respect any character that is just as dark (or darker) than he is, and will even make an exception for any character that is not necessarily dark, but has enough of a spine to stand up for themselves no matter what they face.

Strength, both physically and of character is probably what he values most. Intelligence follows quickly afterwards, as does courage.
Snarling and scowling and scoffing are all expressions that will most often be seen upon Haxan's muzzle, and smiles are something that do not exist as far as he is concerned. His closest ability to a smile would have to be his evil smirk and even those he will sometimes hide.

- Plots with Disilussion (get on it woman!) [This is going to be his mentor]
- Foal RP! (at this point it would be backlogged)
- Interactions with any other evils!
- Someone nice/in trouble/dainty to sneer at
+ MORE! SUGGEST ONE!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer