Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassSingle
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Jojo was watching her as she waded into the water, then blushed furiously when she dressed down to her bathing suit. He immediately looked down at the water, digging his foot into the water. Go away blush. Dang it... He stripped his shirt off and headed into the deeper water, diving under the surface. In the cold water, he hoped the blood rush to his face would dissipate.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin turned bright red when he took his shirt off. When he dove into the water, she stepped further in and let herself sink into the water, figuring it would be easier to get used to once she had been submerged. She stayed under for a while, then popped her head up from under the water. Cait waded back to the shallow water and sat down, wondering how it was even possible for Jojo to be under for as long as he had been.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:49 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
He emerged from the water and saw her sitting in the shallows by the shore. The boy watched her for a moment, curious if she was still having those awkward feelings he could tell she'd been having earlier. At the thought of talking to her again, his stomach started turning. This is Sam's ex... his mind said to him. "Yeah, but Sam broke up with her..." he mumbled to himself. Well, if you think it's a good idea... He swam back to the shore, his feet hitting sand before his body. Plopping down into the water near her, he watched as Maxie played with Griffin in the water. "So... um... are you as nervous as I am?"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin looked at him when he sat next to her. When he spoke, she swallowed hard and nodded. "Yeah...I am." She said quietly, resting her chin on her knees. Her hands in the water next to her. "Do you think it's good that I like you?...I mean, I think I like you, like, like like you. I'll shut up now..." Cait said, holding her head in her hands. 'How could you be so stupid?! I mean seriously.' She thought to herself, "Oh, piss off." She muttered to herself.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
He looked at her when she said she was just as nervous as he was. However, when she asked her question, he blushed and looked down at the water. She does like me... He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He closed his mouth and stared at the water for a few moments. Then he finally got up some courage. "Cait... you're my brother's ex... But... he broke up with you... Right? So... I guess... it's okay for you to like me." He closed his mouth and blinked a couple times. Then he added, "What's wrong is for me to like you too. But hell, I can't help it." He looked at her and blushed slightly.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin blushed when he said he liked her, that he couldn't help but like her. "I've been told younger siblings tend to be more attractive..." She said, then her eyes widened in horror. Had she really just said that? In front of Jojo. She washed her life flash in front of her. There was no way he would like her after a comment like that. Cait closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the repercussions of something she had said before thinking.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Jojo blinked a couple times when he heard what she had said. Wait, does she think I'm cute? He looked over at her and before he knew what he was doing, he had taken her hands in his and pulled her to him. Might as well finish the action. Go for broke. Without giving him any more time to second guess himself, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin looked at him starstruck when he took her hands and pulled her toward him. When he kissed her, she went red but closed her eyes. She recuperated, wrapping her arms around his neck. Cait pulled away, even though she felt it was too early. She was smiling like an idiot, that kiss was amazing, better than Sam's and Dhylan's, who were the only other boys she'd kissed.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:15 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
When she pulled away quickly, he looked down at the water, not even noticing the smile on her face. "Well, I'm gonna go die now..." he said, looking at the water. He noticed her reflection and looked up to see the smile. "Or... not. Do you want me to kiss you again?" he asked, a bit of a smirk rising to his lips, despite the red polluting his face.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin looked at him and nodded, scooting closer to him slowly. "Yeah. I do." She blushed, and leaned in to kiss him. Did this mean they were dating? Cait took intertwined their fingers, her thumb gently rubbing his. She may have just found her new muse.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
When she said she wanted him to kiss her again, he gladly obliged, holding her in his arms once more. The fact that he was shirtless and she in her bathing suit seemed to slip his mind as their lips connected again. He kissed for her a solid... minute? ten minutes? an hour? He wasn't sure how long their lips were connected, but it felt like hours. Slowly, he pulled away and kissed her nose softly. "So, don't want to brag or anything, but that was my first kiss."
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin sighed softly when he pulled away. "Well, you're pretty good at it." She confessed, then bit her lip. Why were these things coming out of her mouth?! Cait went red, it seemed when she was with him it was her natural color. "Thank you." She said softly. Thank you for? The girl wasn't sure, it just seemed like the right thing to say and if he questioned it, she would come up with something to thank him for.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:08 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Thank you? She was still sitting in his lap and blushing a bright red color. He ignored the thank you comment, figuring it was probably her nervousness. He noticed how adorable she looked when she blushed, then without thinking, he said, "You look really pretty when you blush." Then he, himself blushed when he realized what he said.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image User Image

If Cait could have turned any more red, she probably would have. "Thank you, uh, you look nice when you blush and when you don't..." She stuttered out, mentally slapping herself. 'Honestly, what the hell was that? I know you can do better than that.' Cait thought to herself. She felt so vulnerable. Jojo had broken down her walls, she could only hope he didn't tear her down as well.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:04 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Jojo smirked at her nervous response, her stuttering words and the blush that seemed to continue to get darker. "Just go with it, Cait," he said and tipped her head back, kissing her. The true Meridith charm was shining through him as he kissed her in the water. He bright blue eyes sparkled as he watched her in the kiss, hoping to catch a glimpse of her blues as well.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games