Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 am
LUCY BONKS

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucys' blue, beautiful eyes widened in shock as the teacher announced that Sorting will approach. She started to panic.
"Oh, crap! We're going to get sorted!" she shouted, tears shining in her deep, blue eyes.
"Finally a comfy home!" cheered Pan, climbing back around Lucy's neck.

CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel became even more hyper. She started to shake, and with difficulty, clapped her hands and the boat started to move again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Woo, finally!" Danny said smilingly as the boats started moving to the castle.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am
(( Sorry for those who didn't join us:
Tanya Solokoff,
Avalon Meade,
Elrine Lylianna Craughwell.
Please join us at the Sorting, at least!
Next stop:
Sorting Ceremony ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am
[-bangs a fist into an open palm, saying dramatically- Lets do it.
Curse you, drawn together! xd ]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year student

Daemon sat up as the boat started moving, sitting forwards to watch the water again, his hand still in it. "So dark and beautiful," he murmured. "The colour is the same as what muggles draw death's cloak as..." His voice trailed off as he wandered off into his own thoughts.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Hogwarts' New Student

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette looked at the boy who spoke to her, and tilted her head in thought. "Not really," she said at last. To the other boy, Dante, she said, "Thank you. My sister gave her to me...the doll looks like her. Prince...the pureblood family?" she asked. She hoped it was, perhaps she'd found a friend--or ally--in this boy.

She looked up and saw the school. It was amazing, startling her into a gasp. The glittering lights shining through the windows of the school windows reflected in the lake was absolutely spectacular...
"Look, Io! The castle!" she murmured, lifting the doll so it could see.

As they approached the shore, she waited until the boat came to a complete stop, and until others got off--she didn't want to many people to stand and tip the boat. Then, she too got out of the boat, and followed the Groundskeeper inside.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t
Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((Once again, you have forgotten those of us in a different time zone... Hope it's okay that I sped up the ride, we're behind everyone else...again... crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:50 am
User Image
Avalon Meade
I don't recognise my reflection anymore...

Avalon sat silently in a boat, barely paying attention to the boy and girl talking behind her. Her hair billowed behind her, a mix of caramel and coffee. Her robes clung to her athletic but feminine build, her sapphire eyes scanning her surroundings for a glimpse of the castle that she would be staying in until she was seventeen. Her mind wandered, thinking of the spells and potions she'd be learning this year.

Her lashes brushed her cheeks as she looked down at her hands folded neatly on her lap, studying her fingers in a seemingly bored fashion. She heard a feminine voice somewhere near her. "Look, Io! The castle!" At these words, her head snapped upwards and she gasped as she saw the castle. Just by looking at it, she felt a feeling of warmth. A smile tugged her lips as she stared at it. When the boats docked, she climbed off and followed the group of students heading towards the school.

...but I'm not sure I want to.

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:19 pm
ELRINE LYLIANNA CRAUGHWELL

Elly grinned as she realized what was about to happen. The Sorting. FINALLY! She's been waiting for this since the day she first performed magic.

Smiling to herself, she walked towards the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 am
Serenity swam up and looked around. "So this is my new home" said the mermaid, not meaning to say it out loud. Thankfully, there was nobody in sight.  

The Madness of Stein

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

You released my evil...

Daemon strode around the lake in a fury. He was oblivious to the fact he was still holding his wand. His rage made him grip it tightly.

But can you out run it?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette followed Daemon to the lake. Seeing how furious he still was, she slipped a hand into the pocket where her wand was, just to be safe. "Daemon?" she called. "What was that about? Why are you so annoyed? You could have seriously injured Dante!" she stayed a short distance away, wanting to have a fair chance if he threw a spell at her.

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

You released my evil...

Daemon spun when he was spoken to. "My mothers dying." He spat, his voice weak. Hurt. "I got an owl the other day. She was at Saint Mungo's, helping out some poor soul under the Impervius curse that they had caught and were trying to free. He... He pretended to be clear... offered to give her some chocolate from a friend...." he knelt slowly, dropping his wand numbly. "Poisoned. They can't cure it. No idea why..."

But can you out run it?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette's eyes widened. "Oh no! I'm so sorry..." she said. She meant it; it wasn't a fate she'd wish on her worst enemy. "Why would someone want to kill your mother?" She sat next to him (after carefully finding the least muddy part of the ground she could), and tilted her head. "And what does that have to do with Gryffindor, or Dante?"

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon shook his head slowly, idly grabbing his wand, unaware he was knelt in a muddy puddle, "Tamara chose the moment before I told her to attempt to do a 'mightier than thou' moment regarding our house, and Dante?" Daemon's eyes closed slowly, seeming to deflate. "I was on the edge. When he got in my face like that after I just walked in... I couldn't take it. I am unused to having someone use me as a punching bag because they had a bad day and have no desire to learn. When he got in my face, my temper.. Snapped. I couldn't hold it in place and just grabbed."

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Had Daemon's friend been anyone but a Gryffindor, Cosette would have pointed out that said friend would have no way of knowing that it was a bad time for teasing. However, it was a Gryffindor, so she held her tongue. Instead, she carefully said, "I don't think Dante was taking something out on you...but either way, you could have hurt him severely. You should apologize, and explain. If you don't, I'm afraid, either Dante or Charon will see to it that you get equal punishment." It was possible that they would do it even with an apology, of course. Particularly for Dante, who seemed like the more vengeful of the two. "You shouldn't attack so aggressively. It will only turn out badly for you--fighting fire with fire only ends up with a bigger fire. As Lady Macbeth once said, 'Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.'" She quieted to let him consider that, gazing out across the lake.

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon rose an eyebrow at the females words. "Sure. I'll appologise. Once he has. He spoke rudely first, causing the chain of events. I will not be the first to appologise for following it." He sighed, looking up at the sky. Star's twinkled gently overhead. "I wonder if somewhere up there is another place like Hogwarts witht he same thing going on.. Some distant place where the pain of what's happening here doesn't have an effect...." His eyes were watering, mostly from the dry cold attacking his nose and making it burn,

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games