Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
                                                        Mera nodded at Mary when being asked if she ever played a harp. "I do, it's actually enjoyable. I mean, sure it sounds like something an old lady would do but it helps me feel at ease. She has a big harp just for her size, but it was at home so instead Mera brought a miniature one for school. She was certain that there's a harp at school as much as there's a piano. It should be, anyway. Mera tilted her head however about why Quinn seemed to be so flustered at everything, maybe he was never used to being in attention? That was weird, and here she thought metamorphagi were supposed to be the noticeable ones here. Aside from a few magical-color haired wizards and witches, of course. "Has she taught you some tricks about it?" She asked, convinced that if your parent was a metamorphagus you're bound to know how to at least handle it. But then, teenagers. So she guessed that's normal.

She then have Mary a nervous smile when the blonde assured her that it will be a brilliant experience. Mera honestly admired her optimism and envied her for it, as all she could thought of were jaded things. Not that she was a nihilist, but Mera always expected the bad to happen as much as she believed that all life has meaning. As they eventually arrived at the boats, Mera hopped in the first boat and expected the twins to get it as well. Not that she was clingy or anything, but it would be better than having to deal with strangers. "This boat was good enough, oh, and I can hold the lantern." For someone who acted like a proper pureblood lady in her own way, Mera wasn't really minding the old boats. Granted, she wasn't raised like the lucky, rich and sheltered aristocrats. Even if she knew that the Mortemers used to be respectable until her horrible ancestors were caught being dark wizards, and then it was made worse with Jasper on the run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Uncle Lazuli, Mary and Quinn
                                                        xxxxxx

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<1st Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<1st year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary smiled as Mera spoke of her talent at harp and she waved a hand and said, "No, I think it is positively lovely. I mean nothing wrong with being an old soul, right? I sort of wish I could play an instrument." Mary looked to Quinn and Mera when Mera asked if their mother taught him some tricks about his metamorphagus powers. Or that is what she guessed they were talking about, she missed the initial exchange. Mary was sure it was odd to many that she was the extrovert and Quinn the opposite when it was Quinn with a potentially flashy ability; however, they lived in a muggle town where Quinn had to hide his abilities and Mary was free to interact with whomever she pleased (within reason of course).

Quinn gave a slightly wry smile, "She's too busy."

"We were raised by our Grandma in Georgia. Mom lives in Boston where she's a healer,"
Mary offered, not taking much note of Quinn's slight sarcasm regarding their mother. "Quinn can make himself look like me, though," Mary offered with a smile. Quinn shrugged the tips of his hair turning orange again for a moment, embarrassed that Mary would spill that to a girl they had only known for a few hours and didn't even know the girls full name, not that she knew theirs and Quinn felt it really did not matter. A very nice girl, but still they didn't know her that well.

Soon Mr. Murdoch called them to the boats and Mera picked one closest to them and got in, offering to take the lantern. The twins thanked Mera as they joined her boat, Quinn sitting across from them and Mary sitting up front with Mera. Mary clapped her hands together lightly and said, "I can't wait to see the castle, and get sorted, and get to eat the feast, and then see the dorms, and then start classes, and then..." She blushed and smiled trying to contain her excitement. Quinn meanwhile agreed silently that it was exciting but he was sure it wasn't quite as thrilling as Mary thought it all to be. Quinn was eager to learn more about potions and taking History of Magic. It would be interesting to have a non-American take on magical history.
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous and All American

{OoC: }
Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 am
User Image
Katya Patrovna
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Katya found herself following the Keeper of Keys from the train station, through a narrow wooded path and down to a pebble-strewn beach where a small flotilla of boats awaited them. There were other kids along for the trip, though the little eleven year old had been too nervous to strike up a conversation with any of them. She would have liked to have stayed with her sister and her friends (though to some degree they were becoming her friends as well), but they insisted she take this other way, one apparently all of them had taken when they first started at Hogwarts. A journey no student would trade for 'all the Galleons in Gringotts', her sister promised her.

The little Russian girl eyed the black waters of the lake unenthusiastically, as the waters looked precisely like the sort of place where the monsters in Grandmother's stories would hide, waiting to grab the unwary. Remembering what she promised her mother and what her older sister told her just before they parted, Katya drew a steadying breath and climbed aboard one of the boats yet to be filled, and took up the lantern therein once she settled onto a seat. She wondered whom might join her, and what would happen next...

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:57 am

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:18 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Annie followed Mister Murdoch as the group slowly waltzed down by the lake with the group. Aurora was proving to be a pretty nice person to hold a conversation with, all things considered. She had that faint aura to her which interested the child greatly, much to irony's sake. As she went on about what happened first first year students and such, it made Annie grow a bit curious as to which house she would be paired with. "Interesting. I guess that kinda makes sense now that you explain it." She admitted. It seemed like something that did explain why they were taking the scenic route while the rest of the students were going directly to the castle. After speaking about the Lake, she gave Aurora a curious expression when she mentioned the inhabitants of the lake before them. "You're serious? A giant squid? In a pool of water this small?" She glanced in the surface, hoping to see traces of the animal in question. Unfortunately, they weren't that lucky, and would have to make do with the scenery before them. "Sure thing. I'd love to take a boat with you." Annie replied, hopping in the next available free boat and then sailing off with Auroa as they both landed some time later and went to catch up with the rest of the class.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2041 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:35 pm
And you once said, "I wish you dead, you sinner"
I'll never be more than a wolf at your door for dinner
And if I see you 'round like a ghost in my town, you liar
I'll leave with your head, oh, I'll leave you for dead, sire
And you once said, "I wish you dead, you sinner"
I'll never be more than a wolf at your door for dinner

User Image
𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀
𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙉

HALFBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Laire snorted, and said under her breath, "Mr. Murdoch," as Will went on about the 'teacher guy'. "He looks after the grounds and stuff. He doesn't teach any classes. At least, I don't think so. My sister is already here, in Ravenclaw. She likes all her professors, but she's kind of..." she struggled to find the right term for Maisie. "Bookish. I care more about Quidditch. Although Defence Against the Dark Arts should be fun. I don't know any aurors besides Matt, but my uncle's a witch watcher," she said proudly as they approached the lake shore. "Caelan Thorburn." When Laire realized they'd be traveling via the boats, she cast a somewhat skeptical, but intrigued look across the lake, and then scrambled into the nearest boat, snatching up the lantern. "Are you coming or what?"

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

And if I see you 'round like a ghost in my town, you liar
I'll leave with your head, oh, I'll leave you for dead, sire
You were sharp as a knife to get me
You were a wolf in the night to fetch me back
The wishes I've made are too vicious to tell
Everyone knows I am going to hell…

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laire, Murdoch, and Students Galore
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Boats
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid boats

Will rolled his eyes when Laire grumbled about Murdoch's name again. He didn't particularly care, but if it would make her feel better... She spoke about his jobs, then mentioned her sister. No wonder she knew Murdoch's name. Maybe why she was so a**l about it too. She spoke about her sister, practically struggling to find words. Apparently the two were rather different. One was bookish, the other sporty... He vaguely wondered where he'd fall on that scale. He wasn't particularly bookish, but he also hated sports... hm. She mentioned her uncle, a Witch Watcher, though he didn't know any by name. "That's a neat position. I, for one, am going to try to become an auror." He nodded, looking a bit more thoughtful than grumpy. She climbed into a boat, breaking his thoughts by asking if he was joining her. "Erm, yea. I'm coming." He stepped awkwardly into the boat, wobbling a bit unsteadily as the boat bobbed at the edge of the lake.

The Forgotten Weasley

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:07 am
User Image

( MugglebornUnsorted First YearOutdoors Enthusiast ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

Samuli spent an awkward train ride with a bunch of older students, though at least they were able to tell him things his uncle Campbell kept from him. Uncle didn't let him know what the school has in store because it might ruin the "surprise", though now at least Sam found out that this boarding school has a magical hat to tell him which house he'll end up. He simply knew that most of his magical relatives were Ravenclaw, including Eddie's stepmother. Sam never knew what Uncle Campbell's family like, only that he knew that Aunt Emily died, Campbell remarried, and Oscar was a total wimp.

He walked in the nearest empty boat there was, awkwardly grabbed a lantern and sat down. Sam was hoping that someone who was sociable was willing to take this boat . Now he was struggling to not look like he was inadvertently telling people to "go away".

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( Open for Interaction ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Black Lake (Boat 1/4)xxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:10 am
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico followed Mr Murdoch and the other first years to a huge lake. Wow! They got to boat on it too! This was a first! Nico looked for a good boat, he saw a blonde kid that seemed lonely. Well he was told to make some friends. So gotta meet people first. "Mind if I join you?" Nico asked hopeing his hair wasnt too much of beacon in the night. If the the other was ok with it Nico would carefully join him on the boat. Otherwise he would simply locate another boat and not continue the conversation. "Oh I should say hi properly! I'm Nico." He said realizing they had no introductions. He would have offered a hand (because thats what you do right?) but the other boy had the lantern.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:25 am
User Image

( MugglebornUnsorted First YearOutdoors Enthusiast ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

Samuli boredly looked up to a guy greeting him, sporting a hair color something a punk parent would allow. He wanted to snark, since that was type of humor he enjoy, but refrained out of being thoughtful. "Why not?" He said, followed by a smirk to show that he wasn't being an a*****e, "Nice hair you got, by the way. D'you dyed it? Or was anime colored hair a thing among wizards?" Samuli had seen a few people in here having... er, bizarre hair colors. He wasn't sure if it was a culture thing or something anime being brought to the real world.

"Ah'm Sam," Samuli greeted with an awkward nod, wondering if there was a way to "tell something about himself". Oh wait, why not showcase his Finnish tongue? His mum had pulled that trick before in interviews. "Hyvää iltaa, or well, good evening. In Finnish. My mum's from Finland. But not me, Ah'm from Scotland. Where in the UK do you live?"

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( Open for Interaction ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Black Lake (Boat 2/4)xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Nico
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:47 am
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was happy he didn't strike out. "I live in London." He replied. He smirked when his hair was mentioned though he may have heard of anime, he'd ask later. "No dye needed I can make it any color. Though it sometimes does it on its based on my mood. Got a favorite color? I'll show you." He asked. It was one cool thing he could show. Before he use it just to make the really small kids at the orphanage giggle. Whatever color was picked other than green of course, Nico would focus enough to get his hair to go that color. It likely stay that way unless his mood or he wanted to change it. "See?" Nico replied hoping to impress the kid. With his new mom's help he was getting better with it.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:31 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui had gotten separated from Abby but was happy to find her again once they got to the lakes. "Sorry, I just disappeared. It was so crowded" Shui said approaching Abby again. He did hope he wasn't annoying Abby. "Did you want to get a boat together?" He asked. Hopefully, she is ok with it and they would both approach a boat with 2 others. "Do you guys mind company?" Shui asked the two in the boat. They may be reserving it, Shui wanted to be sure. If it was too much trouble another boat would be fine as well.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles had fallen slightly behind when walking to the lake, caught up in looking at the castle and observing everything around her. She was slightly overstimulated due to spending the day with Nico, and not paying especially close attention to where the boy got to. However, she realized as she drew near the boats that he'd gotten far enough ahead of her to claim one, already seated with another boy. She approached somewhat awkwardly, coughing slightly. "Nico? Can I join you guys, or should I find another boat?" she asked. She didn't think Nico would really mind, and so directed her question more at the other boy. She wouldn't care if she had to find another group to ride with, but she was somewhat tired and didn't want to have to do so if she didn't have to. Meeting one or two more new people wasn't as bad as meeting three. Especially since she'd already assimilated herself to Nico's exuberance.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - The Lake - Boat
                                                  wнen - tSept 1, 2041 - Evening
                                                  wιтн - Nico, Sam
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:05 pm
I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and
Growing bored
In my smoked out boring room

User Image

Uηѕσятєɗ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя ✘ Mυggℓєвσяη ✘ Ɗαяє∂єνιℓ

☣☢☠Heath had been dropped off at the platform by his dads after having said his goodbye's to his brother's back at the house. It'd felt weird at first getting the letter saying he'd been accepted into Hogwarts because he hadn't really thought he'd be magic like his dad's were. He'd sorta figured that he was pretty much normal like his brothers because his Pere had told him about his weird magic outbursts and he hadn't seen or experienced any of those so he didn't expect anything. Clearly he had been wrong. It was cool he was going to study magic and stuff, he'd even gotten a cool bag of tricks to try from his Uncle Luke's shop, but it still felt awkward being the only one out his siblings. So far he supposed since Lukas was still young. He boarded the train and ended up sitting with a group of second and third year Hufflepuffs (and tried not to giggle at the name but c'mon) for the duration of the ride hearing what to expect. It all sounded kinda boring to him, he'd honestly wished for some sort of obstacle course type test to be sorted, something active because just sitting on a stool for a few minutes just sounded so booorriinnggg. When they arrived at the station they promised to save him a seat if he got into their house which was nice but seriously, he wasn't sure if he could go into Hufflepuff and not laugh at the name at least twice a day. Like no way. And he was just being honest. It took him a while to get through crowd when he heard the call for first years and followed a large man out towards a gigantic lake. Heath's eyes widened at the size and then some when he overheard some murmurs about how there's a giant squid that lived in it. Score! But the groundskeeper didn't look like the sort of guy who'd believed he "accidentally" canonball'd into the lake just to see it so he figured he better skeedaddle and look for a boat to join. As he was searching, he was drawn to a boy with bright highlighter type of hair and figured that anyone who's parents let them dye their hair that color had to be pretty cool. "Hey! Do you guys mind if I join you too? Or is four too much?" he asked after noticing a girl ask the same question. He hadn't been paying too much attention to how many could actually go into a boat, having been too busy entertaining the idea of arm wrestling a giant squid.

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

Cara MiaKitty

My hair is shagging in my eyes
Dragging my feet to hit the
Street tonight
To drive along these s**t
Town lights

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games