Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 am
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
User Image
User Image

MυɠɠʅҽႦσɾɳ 🌠 Uɳʂσɾƚҽԃ Fιɾʂƚ Yҽαɾ 🌠 ƜιƖɗ ƇнιƖɗ

Cassie was pretty excited actually talking to another magical kid. Most of the kids at her old school and in her neighborhood were muggles and really the only others she hung out with were at her mum's job. She felt kinda bad for a moment that she just grabbed the lantern before asking Gideon but he seemed pretty happy being able to stick his hand in the lake so maybe he wasn't too hung up about it. She giggled softly when he talked about his sibling like she had (little but not too little) and she quietly agreed that Lucia was much too old a name for an eight year old. Or for anyone other than maybe a granny! She snorted in laughter when he told her the name of the house she had forgotten because c'mon, Hufflepuff was a pretty funny name! It sounded like it should belong in a Winnie the Pooh book! "Yeah, that one! I think it's that one. My Uncle Dori was in that house too I think, so maybe I shouldn' tell him I forgot so easy, huh?" Cassie admitted with a grin. "I totally get that. My mum's friends go' kids here already and she was telling me about making sure I go to them if I get confused about things which, I get it, but where's the sense of adventure in that?!" she said with a pout. If she got lost somewhere in the castle, she dang sure wasn't going to sit around and wait for someone to find her!

The Forgotten Weasley

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes

{Wearing: Uniform} {Where: Lake} {With: Gideon and other firsties} {Thoughts: Friendship ahoy!}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:33 am
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Gid shrugged. "They all have weird names. My parents were both in Slytherin, and my grandfather, but my granddad was in Hufflepuff, my nana was in Gryffindor, and my mamie- my mum's mum- she was in Ravenclaw." He frowned. "Luce will probably be in Slytherin too, she's a lot like Dad and Grandfather. I dunno where I'll go. Probably not there. I don't think I'm very cunning," he snorted. Being cunning and sneaky was way overrated, anyways. What was the fun in breaking the rules if no one knew you were breaking them? "My mum basically made me a map of the whole castle, but I have zero sense of direction, so I'm gonna get lost regardless," he admitted sheepishly. "I hope I remember my common room password, at least." He didn't really fancy having to sleep in a classroom, after all.

OOC:
EmrysStorm

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny sighed as he skipped another rock. He was trying to make himself feel better after some jerk upper classmen and their friend decided Vinny didn't already feel self conscious enough. If they where mean when he was only this tall would they be meaner when he was older? He felt like he was in the way a lot too he had a knack for standing in someone's light or just wrong spot in general. He was even nervous telling his good friend Aeryn about it cause he was worried she would think he's weird or something. Annoyed at with world he skipped a stone rather hard. Oh hey, seven skips! New record.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Not sure yet
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope nothing's seriously wrong

Aeryn was growing concerned. She'd been searching all over the castle for Vinny, wondering just where her friend had gone off to. Finally, she grabbed her warmest cloak and her scarf and marched outside. He wasn't inside, so clearly he had to be somewhere out here. She searched around like mad, finally noticing him sitting by the lake. The girl grinned like she'd won a major prize, turning to run off toward the much taller Slytherin. "There you are! I've been looking for ages!" It wasn't until she got closer to him that she noticed the boy didn't look terribly happy at all. A small frown fell on her lips, the girl feeling bad. What could be making him look so sad? Their homework hadn't been difficult, and heck, they hadn't even managed detention yet... but still he looked quite blue. "Hey, what's wrong, Vinny? You're not your usual jovial self, you know? Anything I can help you with?" She looked up at him, eyes wide with worry for her very best friend.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:12 am
User Image

Vinny looked back and saw Aeryn all bundled up. He gave her a weak smile as a hello and thanks for being concerned. She came and sat by him and expressed concern. Gee was he that obvious? True he had even grown a bit since the beginning of the year. But he had tried, and apparently failed, to keep his problems to himself. "Well some older students decided to pick on me being so bloody tall." He said resorting to picking the grass that would eventully have snow. He was sporting a hand made coat from his grandma that matched his house colors. Mostly green but definitely both colors. "It's not like I'm going to get shorter from here and seem to have a knack for being in the way...." Vinny was glad Aeryn was here. She was just as fiery and outgoing as his grandma. He and Aeryn initially broke the ice just talking of home. She was muggleborn, and though that made no differance to Vinny, it was differant than his own magic upbringing. She had some hilarious thoughts for how magic is used around the house though.

Ooc: fixing errors

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:55 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Not sure yet
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope nothing's seriously wrong

Aeryn watched Vinny's face as he tried to smile, to show he was happy... but frowned when it faded away. Something was very wrong with her friend indeed. He spoke, mentioning that he was being teased by some older kids about being so tall. Part was true, he was incredibly tall, especially for an eleven year old, but that was no reason to tease him! "Which older kids is it? I'll kick their butts for being mean to you! You're like the nicest person I know... and since when is being tall a bad thing?!" The girl huffed, her temper rising (and luckily falling) just as quickly as always. After a second, he added that he wasn't getting shorter and that he felt he was in the way. "No, Vinny... you're not in the way! You're just... really, really tall. You musta just had a lot... and I mean a lot of milk and veggies. That's what mum used to say, after all. 'Drink milk and eat veggies, you'll grow big and tall!'" The last part she spoke in an overly nasal mimicry of her mum. "But... if you don't mind my asking, why are you so tall?" Her deep brown eyes gazed up at the boy, curiosity finally breaking out. Hopefully, he trusted her enough to know she wasn't nearly about to tease him, especially for something as trivial as his height. He hadn't teased her for being one of the shortest in their year, after all.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:43 am
User Image

Vinny smiled when she dissed the older kids. He may take her up on that. It was nice her first response is screw them. He straight up laughed at her joke of entirely too much milk and vegies. "You've seen me at dinner I can eat a lot!" Vinny replied. Sure he ate more than most but he had good reason. That reason would become the topic as Aeryn asked the logical next question. Why was he so tall. "Well technically I'm only half human. My mom was of course but my dad wasn't. He was, well still is I would, think, a giant. Making me half giant. That's why the kids were using half breed in a derogatory way." Vinny awkwardly explained. She didn't seem the type to be mean about it. Mabye she would find it cool?

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Secret Sharing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? No wonder he's so tall!

Aeryn was incredibly proud of herself when she got her friend to laugh. That was the first step, after all. He commented that he could indeed eat quite a bit, to which she nodded happily. He seemed to have a bottomless-pit of a stomach... but then again, so did most teenage (or almost teen) boys. After asking her next question, her eyes widened as he explained he was a half-giant. "So... you're a half-giant? That... is... AWESOME! That has to be the coolest thing I've ever heard! My whole family's real short, so it's really, really ace to have a friend that'll be like... as tall as out house! It's bloody wicked, it is! And if people tease you, just wait, then you can squish 'em!" She grinned, wildly gesticulating as she spoke. Honestly, to her, having befriended someone with such a unique trait as Vinny possessed was probably the coolest thing she could imagine. It helped that He was already nearly taller than her pesky brother... but she didn't share her plans for cackling at Cian just yet.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:12 am
User Image

That went well. Vinny was only worried for the short second it too aeryn to process it. He couldn't help but feel a bit proud she was excited over it. "Heh I hope your house isn't that small. My grandma said I will probable stop getting taller somewhere in the eight foot range. So I don't think I'll be squishing too many people." He said feeling better. He was glad she was totally cool with his uniqueness. "At least I'm get even easier to find in the crowd for class." He jested. But Areyn was right it was awesome he was so tall. Why should he care what the stupid older student thought!

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:58 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2042 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:45 am
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier followed the group down to a lake, oh they where taking boats? Sweet! Xavier climbed into a boat and scooped up a lantern. He wanted to be sure not to lose this. Light was good. "Hey Ross join me here!" He called to his travel buddy. He was pretty sure this was going to be a good friendship. One other boy joined the boat but just seemed annoyed, many he just wasn't a boat fan. Xavier would have enough fun for him too. Besides the more people on the boat the merrier. Just as long as no one sang rowing boat songs.

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:51 am
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett followed the group bit was dismayed to see old boat. Gee that a stupid way to transport kids. Cold, wet, rickety were not thing he wanted to deal with right now, or any time for that matter. He opted for the boat with the kid who nearly fell off the train. Maybe he would fall in the water too? The boy called out to an apparent friend. Ugh he knew they needed to cram on the boats but did he have to do it with weirdos? He'd survive he guessed. Before long he would get sorted fed and could go to bed.

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Unsorted, First Year ____
════════════════════
__

Rodrick 'oooed' and 'awwed' all through the train ride. At one point, the older students returned to their compartment and took to showing off their prosthetic's. He had never seen anything like it. In the magical world, they probably would have just regrown a new arm and leg, not replace it with metals and plastics. The muggle world was a weird world, but damn innovative for being without magic. The train whistle pierced as it reached Hogsmeade station. Rodrick, dressed in his plain black robes, fumbled his way into the open grounds. For a moment, he thought he lost sight of Xavier.

A voice called out his name in the darkness. "Oi, there you are mate." Rodrick answered, pinpointing the voice to be Xavier's, already on the lake. Another bloke had joined him, it seemed, but there was still room for one or two more. He clambered on careful not to rock the boat and cast a longing gaze all around, enjoying the soft glow of the lantern lighting their way ahead. At second glance, Rodrick wasn't so sure about this new bloke who seemed to have an air of lazy arrogance, but decided to give the benefit of doubt anyway. ”Alrigh? I'm Rodrick Ross and this is Xavier Talbot, nice to meet you mate.”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2043
【WHERE:: in a boat on the lake
【WITH WHO:: Xavier and Jarett
╚═════════════════════════╝

Kungfudemoness

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:02 am
User Image

CAI BLODWEN ____________
Unsorted, First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
_______

Cai spent the entire train ride stretched out on one of the benches in deep slumber. By the time he reached the grassy area of the station, he was busy rubbing sleep from his eyes and stifling back yawn after yawn. "Alrigh' then Iso, I guess I'll see you later.” Cai waved his older sister goodbye and allowed himself to be swept up in the crowd of plain black robes. The yellows and blues and greens and reds all took their own turn up the sloping path to the carriages.

Cai trotted the other direction where the mud grew thick around the shoreline of the Black Lake and empty boats bobbed in the water. He stepped inside an empty vessel. ”Can we go noooww?” Cai called to no one in particular, though he supposed he should have paid more attention to that big guy. He didn't want to though, he didn't want to wait either, so he started rocking his boat left and right in the water. Not enough to tip the edge but enough to make small sloshing waves around him.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall 2043
WHERE:: boat on the lake
WITH WHO:: ---

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games