Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:57 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club

Weslyn yelped when a nearby splash greeted her. She tried to jump, which didn’t exactly work, and instead dipped under the water for a brief moment before regaining her balance. When she resurfaced, she recognized who had startled her.

”Oh! ” It took Weslyn a few minutes to remember they didn’t have clubs together, just classes: ”Skip, right? You’re in... oh no, we just have class together, don’t we? Sorry.”

Skip moved his goggles and Weslyn was suddenly conscious of her own goggles-- they were still the pink shell-decorated goggles she’d gotten in Belfast. They were very childish, but Wes hadn’t seen a reason to ask her new parents for new goggles, and she hadn’t expected to run into anyone out here. Oh no, had he seen her swimming around? She knew her form wasn’t very good, she mostly just floated about, flutterkicking and paddling her arms around.

”I uhm, I didn’t hear you approach,” she admitted awkwardly. ”Were you….further out?” She wondered if he swam out here a lot, and she just hadn’t run into him before. That wasn’t altogether surprising. Weslyn did tend to avoid talking to anyone when she wasn’t with her brothers.

setting Lake || with Another swimmer
wearing multicolored swimsuit || status I never had to interact with a human out here....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wake up, wake up, the sun cannot wait for long
Reach out, reach out before it fades away
You will find the warmth when you surrender
Smile into the fear and let it play
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2049
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              First Year Students Should follow Callum!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2049
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm

User Image
xASRAxxxTHExxxMERMANx
young adult || hunter

It was a clear autumn night and the underwater room had been empty for months. Elders in the colony had mentioned it was about time for the students to be returning, and Asra had started spending his evenings on the far side of the Lake, eager to glimpse the new humans. Swimming not far around were two of Asra’s other friends, who were quite happy to stay well underwater. Together, they started humming beneath the waves, telling the tale of the boat wreck from eight years ago.

According to the song, a boat had once had capsized, sending two students into the water. The boat-chief had rescued them, parting the waters with a blast of air. Over time different versions of the song had gotten more and more exaggerated-- in his favorite version, the two young students had drowned but become ghosts who fell in love and found eternal happiness together. But even the most downplayed version indicated someone had fallen in and magic had been done. Asra certainly didn’t want any of these squishy humanlings to drown, but if there was going to be a demonstration of magic, he wanted to be in attendance.

Thus, for the last few years, Asra had made a habit of swimming near the boats on the first night. He stopped a healthy several tail-lengths away before surfacing, popping his head out to see the small faces first. If they fell in, he could grab them before they sank, and if there was magic, he would be there to see!

setting Black Lake, September 1st, 2050 || with two NPC merpeople and soon the boats of firsties
equipped with just a few accessories and his bone knife || status new humans!

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea
❂◌
"Song of the Sea Lullaby" by Nolwenn Leroy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ

spaceCal was a little thrown off by the blind girl. It wasn't a problem, of course, but it did seem like the sort of thing he would've been informed of ahead of time. He might've had a better idea of how to help her navigate if he had. Now, he was left wondering how best to go about leading her, and fighting his natural instinct to simplify. In this case, simplifying meant hoisting the child up and carrying her, which would likely be a bad move. "I'll take it from here, Rune, thank you," he reassured the newly-appointed prefect. Then, he turned his attention to the girl, reaching for her hand. "I'm gonna take your hand now, is that alright, Miss Tzuki?" he asked, not making contact until he had her permission. If she'd prefer it, he'd find another student willing to be her buddy, but he'd rather be responsible for her himself than leave it to another eleven year old. She'd definitely be riding in his boat, regardless.

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way.
                                              "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

spaceIntimidation (hopefully) successful, he turned back to his young charge.
                                              "Alright, Miss Tzuki, I'm going to lift you up and get you in a boat, alright? You'll be riding with me. I'm sure some other students will join us, though, don't you worry." Again, he waited for her approval before following through, although in this case he'd have to do it regardless of if she was comfortable. He was hardly about to leave that task to a kid, and they couldn't exactly wait on someone else to come here with an alternative.

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2050
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki tilted her head a bit when Mister Murdoch spoke to Rune, then to her. He asked about taking her hand, so she offered it in his general direction. "It would be wonderful, actually, since I don't know my way around, yet." She sent a grin as well, glad that he asked. She'd met a few adults who just sorta pushed her around like she was a lamp or a sofa or something. After a moment, Mister Murdoch spoke up again, this time addressing the group.

She listened to him explain the rules, basically don't misbehave and someone hold a lamp. Perfect. He even threatened them all with detention, should people get feisty. Wonderful. They walked for a short while, the chatter of the crowd being replaced by the soft sounds of water. It was much more relaxing (though she wished she'd used the loo on the train). Attention was called back to her, this time Mister Murdoch saying he was just going to lift her into the boat. Oh, that was going to be very interesting, and potentially terrifying. He did mention other kids joining, and Tzuki hesitantly nodded. She very much wasn't used to being off the ground. "O-okay. Just don't drop me in the lake please." Luckily, he was indeed careful, and within seconds, Tzuki was clinging to the inside of the boat.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mister Murdoch
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sitting in the Boats
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh frick this is spooky

Cara MiaKitty

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                                  everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                                  yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                                  rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude followed somewhat at the back of the pack of students, not really caring for much about this situation but at least comforted by the no-nonsense attitude of the man leading them. Was he a professor? He thought he'd quite like to have Mr. Murdoch as a teacher. As they approached the lake, he sighed. Uncle Duncan had warned him, but he wasn't thrilled about it. He liked fish, but this lake, as far as he knew, was full of things that were not-quite-fish. In fact, he was fairly certain he could see something in the water. Watching them. Something that was certainly not a fish.

spaceUnnerved, he shuffled through the crowd of students, coming to stand with Mr. Murdoch, watching as he lifted one of his fellow students, a girl, into the boat. He wondered at her special treatment; perhaps she had some condition, he reasoned. It would explain why the man had held her hand as they walked. He cleared his throat, and once he had Mr. Murdoch's attention, he asked,
                                                  "May I also ride with you, sir?" He hoped this was acceptable, that it was normal for students to ride with the man and that the girl wasn't a special case. He had no desire to be in a boat with three other children, directed by something as insubstantial as magic across a dark and undoubtedly very cold lake. Especially with whatever it was watching them in the dark. This felt like the start of a horror movie, for crying out loud.

spaceOnce he confirmed with the girl, "Miss" Tzuki, he called her, that she didn't mind another passenger, Mr. Murdoch stepped aside so Jude could get into the boat, watching him closely. Likely to ensure Jude didn't accidentally capsize it. She almost definitely had some sort of condition, he thought.

spaceOnce he was settled in the boat, he figured it out; she was blind. He wondered, then, if she was a muggleborn, like him. Surely there was something magic could do to fix her eyes? What was the point of it, otherwise? He frowned. Then again, Uncle wore glasses sometimes. Maybe only certain people could do it; that sort of magic had to be complicated. Maybe it was expensive, like it was for muggles to get corrective surgery. It'd be nosy to ask, so he resolved to do some reading, instead.
                                                  "I'm Jude," he told her by way of greeting, manners dictating he must. He hoped she wasn't talkative; he wasn't really in the mood for it. Then again, he never was.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                                  caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                                  we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                                  all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                                  ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

wнere - Lake
                                                  wнen - 1 Sept 2050
                                                  wιтн - Mr. Murdoch, Tzuki
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffidorK

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee was glad he found the right place there was a tall stern looking man to escort them. He seemed nice though, phee kept up as he didnt want to get lost before he ever got to the castle . Soon they were led down to some boats. Surely they were safe? They wouldn't put kids in unsafe boats. He wasn’t a great swimmer but he knew how to tread water and swim back to a boat. Climbing into an empty one so he didn't need to ask someone if they wanted him on their boat. He held the lamp. It helped him feel safe somehow. Who knew why. Maybe someone would join his boat, hopefully a nice someone.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:18 pm
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie had a blast on the train he was even able to score some snacks with the money he saved up. He spent a good time on the ride just wandering. Not too often did he get to ride a train! He popped into a compartment to change to his uniform. He loved that they were able to score new robes AND new books for him. He has spotted Tzuki but he was clear on the other side of his fellow first years. It was too dark at the moment to take a gander at his fellow class. He knew Flynn would try to keep the lemonade stand up. Hopefully he didn't use salt instead of sugar like that one time….very gross. At least salt was cheaper than sugar. Archie just had to make people bet they could drink it. Still made some good money. Turns out not many people could handle lemon salt water. They made their way down to the boats where they all started to file in. Archie spotted a half full boat containing a familiar Tzuki. "Hey remember me? Mind if I hitched a ride with you guys?" Archie casually joked as he climbed in. Hopefully they didn't mind. How else was he to make it to school

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

Miss GryffindorK
                                                                                        Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki was trying to figure out her sense of balance in the boat, feeling uncomfortable as the boat bobbed in the water. How did anyone enjoy this? Or maybe you had to have vision to enjoy it? Soon, another voice chimed in, this one sounding like another student. They asked if they could join the boat. "Sure! I'm Tzuki!" She bobbed her head a bit as the boy spoke, calling himself Jude. That was a nice name. Though while he climbed into the boat, she curled her fingers around the seat, terrified of plunging to her doom. Luckily, everything settled down rather quickly, probably due to Mister Murdoch.

Jude didn't seem much in the mood for conversation (perhaps why he wanted to sit with Mister Murdoch?), but it was okay. It was probably just a short ride. After a second, another voice chimed up, this one sounded familiar. They teasingly asked if she (or possibly Jude) remembered him, then requested a spot on the boat. "I don't mind a bit, but that should fill up the boat, I think? Mister Murdoch mentioned four..." The boat rocked again, this time with the other boy - Archie? - climbing in. "I hope I don't sound rude, but you're Archie, right? From Diagon Alley? You sound familiar... but I can't tell for sure. Especially since it was loud at the Alley." If it was Archie, he'd seemed nice enough not to be upset, but if it wasn't Archie... well... she sure hoped it was Archie. It'd make the night easier.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mister Murdoch, Jude, and Archie(?)
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sitting in the Boats
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope we'll be out of the boats soon!

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ

spaceOnce he was sure that Tzuki and her new companions were settled, Cal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2049
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2051
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:14 am
❅ "Mattie" ❅ Matilda Rose Harper ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Dressed: Smartly in her uniform with her trusty combat boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie did not fear Callum Murdoch the Groundskeeper of Hogwarts like some of her fellow students seemed to. Sure he was an imposing figure but she lived with that with her parents. And any of their friends or comrades tended to be tall, strong looking, and serious. Not that all military folk were like that, but Sir and Ma'am had little patience for that sort of personality in their lives. Secondly, besides her own failure or mediocracy, (and maybe her parents) she feared very little in life. As they approached the boats she did find a fear: not finding classmates to sit in a boat with. The last thing she wanted to be was stuck in Mr. Murdoch's boat labeled as fearful or worse a 'teacher's pet'. No, Mattie was going to try to make friends even if she died trying.

Spotting a cute blonde girl, the type of girl that looked like the kind of good friend that was good to have, close by, Mattie decided on her mission and target. Mattie crossed the space between the two and holding out a hand declared to the girl, "Hello, I'm Matilda Harper, but everyone calls me Mattie. I've been around boats a bit before and I don't mind carrying the lantern. Do you want to share a boat?" Confidence could sell a lot, Mattie knew, maybe if she showed confidence it could sell the hope for friendship with her peers too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
                                                {OoC:}
                                                Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:06 am

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn was super excited to be here! He had a interesting time so far. He wasnt a stranger to being lost in a forest of legs. He was prety much butt level to anyone his age. He could probably knee-cap somone older than him. Once they got to the platform his trunk got loaded on, though he probably could have comfortably rode in that and taken a nap, and he was ready to go. He would give his dad a hug. It have to last a while. Cant exactly hug a letter. Hewanted to wave too but hat to stand on a seat just to barely reach the window to wave. Once settled he grabed his comic books to read. It was going to be a long ride and scenery was only going to keep his attention for so long.

As the train arrived dywn found it hard to cut trough the crowd . He gor bumped many times with most apologizing. Finally he found a way to the edge of the leg forest just to hear an adult call them over. He folowed to less tall pids down to a lake. Oh sweet thwy got to ride boats!? Picking one he climed in and held the lantern. Tho he planned to pass it off as soon as possible considering it was rather big. Hopefully he have someone join him. Boats are more fun with two!

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff