Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:00 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Fifth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik groaned, "I think you should curse your bed for when you aren't there, make it mess with their hair or something. Just think Daphne, what if when they're like. into going further than snagging. Do you think they're going to do that on their bed? No, your bed is the one they'll choose. Imagine then, we'd know who they were with, the ones with the worst static hair." Dominik chuckled, she would never hurt a fly, and neither would Daphne probably, but sometimes it didn't hurt to dream,.

"I started writing someone over the holidays, a boy called Erin. He lives in Switzerland. I had told Mr. Snuffles to delivery the letter to a boy who looked like me, and the kid found him, with a broken wing. We've been using some more stable owl, he can handle the difference. We've been talking about getting Mr. Snuffles back over here for short distance communications, but it just hasn't been able to happen yet." She shook her parchment, "Care to say anything to the Swiss?"

Dominik sighed, she probably could go on about her pen pal relationship for days. It was wholesome, someone who knew her secrets, but didn't know her name or family. Sure, Daphne had given her the same kindness, but it was different though.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Dominik and Daphne at the lake
Thinking about: Friends <3
Wearing: black leggings, yellow top

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:58 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Photography Editor of the Daily Dragon
                                              Vice Captain of the Dueling Club
                                              Member of the Art Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Taylor enjoyed dry autumn days, and as far as she could tell, so did Ivy. The fifth year took advantage of the nice weather and brought her bunny out to munch on some of the grass while she confided in her furry friend about all of the thoughts circulating around in her head. After all, Ivy was the best at keeping secrets although if her enemies knew of a spell that could make animals talk, she was sure her life would be over. Unless, of course, Ivy intentionally kept her secrets hidden. Perhaps hope wasn’t lost after all.

As Ivy hopped around to different spots across the grounds, the duo made their way closer and closer towards the lake, where Taylor spotted two blondes sitting by the water. Scooping Ivy up into her arms, the witch hurried towards them in a pace that was still too slow to cause her to sweat. “Hey, bitches!” she called once she was close enough, and once she finally caught up with the blondes, she asked, “Whatcha got there?” referring to Dominik’s parchment as she set Ivy back down to nibble on some more grass.

Taylor’s face practically lit up upon being told that Dom had started writing to a boy. However, she became puzzled as the story went on. “Have you met this boy outside of writing to each other?” she asked, exchanging a look with Daphne. As Tay understood, Mr Snuffles found a random boy that looked like Dominik in another country, and the two have been writing to each other ever since. If he really was Dom’s Prince Charming, she supposed this would be an incredible meet-cute to tell their future children one day.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Lake Shore
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dominik & Taylor
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Surprise Meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a nice day out

Daphne chuckled when Dominik said she should curse her own bed whenever she wasn't there. "What about one of those potions that dyes things? Can you imagine, their fancy clothes just absolutely ruined. Though that may dye my bedsheets too..." Luckily, this was all just talk. Daphne would never do something like this, especially since she still had to room down with 3/4 of the Wellbeloves. At least they seemed like they were getting nicer...

Daph turned when she heard a call, looking a bit crestfallen. "We're not..." she started to say, but Taylor walked over to ask what Dominik had. Daphne nodded a bit, listening as their friend explained. She started writing someone over the summer break, apparently from Switzerland. "A boy who looks like you? That's kinda bizarre. Plus what if it'd been a muggle? You'd have broken like... eleven laws." Worry set in, especially after Taylor asked if Dominik had ever met this boy. "When you do, you should bring us. Just. In case he's secretly an 50-year old man with a skinny moustache." She nodded once, then bit her lip. "But I suppose, if we're wanting to say something to the swiss... can you ask him to send us a box of chocolates? I've heard Swiss chocolate was the very best." She hummed softly, excited for the prospect of a fancy treat.

{{Wearing :: Fall Fancies}}
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:46 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Fifth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik shrugged, "I have not met him outside of our letters but I'm sure he's perfect." She fell backwards and laid on the grass, "You're right Daph, he could have been a muggle. But he's not! It's like it's FATE. What were the odds that a wizard would be the one to find Mr. Snuffles... and yes I am going to ask him for chocolates." She sat up and began writing again 'Please send chocolates for my friends and myself. We've heard it's fantastic. Also maybe a picture so we can confirm that you're not a 50 year old creep.'

"What are you up to today Taylor? Avoiding roommates? Getting inspiration for a writing assignment?

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Dominik, Daphne, and Taylor at the lake
Thinking about: Friends <3
Wearing: black leggings, yellow top

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:14 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❁ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Black Lake - Shores
xxx❁ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Incoming First Years
xxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Time for a boat ride!
xxxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They all seem so lovely!

Azalea gave a chipper greeting to each of the first years, happy to be the first professor most had met. After all had gathered, Aza used a bit of nymph magic, the tree she sat on shrinking back to the earth as she stepped away. "Okay, sweet darlings, let's be off! Our first years get to take the scenic route to the school." She spoke as she began leading them toward the lake. "The Black Lake here has some beautiful wildlife contained within, as well as a flock of merpeople living deep below. Sometimes, you'll be able to see our aquatic friends on the ride, but do try not to tip the boats. I am a creature of land, and not the strongest swimmer." She laughed at her own words, then gestured at the boats along the shore of the lake.

"Alright, we have a max of four to a boat, and one of those four will be our designated lamp holder. Don't worry, you won't be doing any rowing either. Magic is such a lovely thing, isn't it? And, if anyone is a bit nervous, you are always welcome to join me in this boat here. We'll get you all across safe and sound, and on your way to your sorting ceremony." Aza clapped her hands, lifting her lamp as she stood beside the boats. These kids had to get on their way to the boathouse!

{{Wearing :: Woodsy Nights}}
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
          As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
          A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
          A ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
          I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
          Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:50 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily nodded and tilted her head slightly at Kasamir answered her. "Is learning languages like solving puzzles?" Emily mused. She looked to him when he explained the phrase about the dog. Ah it was a metaphore. Such a morbid one though. Emily liked dogs and would hate to think of a dead dog but old age caught up to everyone... or illness or injury.

Emily's green eyes widened like glowing orbs in the dimming lights as they were ushered to the lake. "Oh... I'm so sorry for your nightmares. They are an awful thing to have."

She took a deep breath and continued with Kasamir. "I don't know if my parents could - and in the case of Mum I know she wouldn't - come. Troublemakers are a bit desperate... I kind of feel bad for them, if you know what I mean? It's not normal to want to cause conflict."

Listening to his musing and he suggested drafts, "Oh like
                                                          pêl-fasged! I forget what it is in English. I had a friend who was big into American sports."
                                                          She paused for a brief second and said, "You like problems, a lot. Or solving them... which requires a problem. Though, I suppose I like to solve things too. I love math and science so that is all solving problems."

Arriving at the lake she looked out and scowled briefly. The boats looked a bit dingy and precarious but perhaps magic could protect them. Magic grew a tree for the woman in front of them. And magic turned her hair permanently pink - even her roots continued to be pink. The woman spoke of wildlife that was in the lake including merfolk which didn't make Emily feel great. Weren't merfolk dangerous and in stories wasn't it believed they didn't even have souls? At least if Kasamir was with her she would feel a little safer with a friendly enough face. She looked to him and said with a smile that was brighter and braver than she felt, "Well, we could at least share a boat, if you want."
                                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: *basketball* / Sorry for the multiple quotes. I was fussy about posting this}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking the train to Hogwarts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

Declan was practically clinging to Seb, nervously watching the tree lady named Azalea as she spoke. When she said they'd be taking boats across the lake, he shivered a little, partially due to the cold, but also because he wasn't the biggest fan of boats. But then she said there was a flock of merpeople in the lake. Declan whispered to Seb, "Did she say merpeople, like mermaids?" He'd heard his classmates at primary school talking about a Little Mermaid, but he was never allowed to watch it because it involved magic. He knew what mermaids were, but thought they were fantasy... well, he'd thought all this was fantasy at one point so it made sense that mermaids were real. As it came time to get into the boats, Declan held onto Seb as he climbed into the boat, then held out his hand to help his friend into the boat. "Alright, carefully Seb," Deck said, guiding his friend.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Merpeople???
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Boating
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully nothing scary pops out of the water....

Seb walked alongside Dec, looking all around at the trees, water, weird horse-less carriages. Maybe they had engines underneath or something? The group stopped at the edge of a dark lake... conveniently named the Black Lake. That wasn't spooky at all. The weird, tree-lady mentioned merpeople in the lake, and Dec whispered for confirmation. Seb wondered for a second if he was supposed to know the correct answer here. "I... think so? Maybe it's like... the gender-free version? Like instead of saying ladies and men, it's people?" He shrugged a bit, not really sure what else to say. It wasn't like he actually knew anything about magical lake creatures.

They were told to split into teams of four and pick a boat. Of course, Seb and Dec were gonna team up. Dec held onto him as he stepped into the boat, then offered hands for the teal-haired boy to climb in as well. "It's okay, Decky, I'm not gonna fall in the lake! Plus here it looks kinda safe-ish." Did that stop him from clinging to his friend as he stepped in the boat? Absolutely not. Once both were in, Seb stayed standing to help any others into their boat. "Do you wanna hold the light? Or I can once we're all in the boat... Either way."

{{Wearing :: Sorting Outfit}}
          S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Black Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? So, so many people
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Wishing for a hiding space
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Great, now we're on rickety old boats

As the tree lady started walking, Llewella stood back a bit, letting all the others go first, so as not to be in the group. She lingered behind, but unfortunately couldn't really hear what was going on. The large group walked to the edge of a lake, and Ella heard just enough about needing to hop in the boats to go to the school. Greeaaaaaaat. She didn't want to be in a group, but she definitely didn't want to be in a tiny group where people would almost certainly wish to talk to her. There wasn't anywhere to hide in such a small space. A few others were holding out hands to step in the boats, but she simply did not want to be that close to people. Instead, she found one of the few remaining empty boats and carefully stepped in on her own. If others joined her, whatever, but she certainly wasn't about to let people touch her. She honestly hoped to fade out of existence as soon as possible.

{{OoC: open for interactions, feel free to hop in her boat}}
          Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Black Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Scary boat trip
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? How deep is this lake?

There was a cold breeze coming off the lake and Declan shivered again, tucking himself into his robe a little tighter. It was Autumn, after all, and they were in northern Scotland, which was naturally colder than Ireland or southern England. When asked if he wanted to hold the light, Declan shook his head. "I'm c...c...cold. Don't want to unwrap," he said through chattering teeth. He didn't know why, but it seemed like he was always cold whenever he was outside and it wasn't the heat of summer. Declan glanced back behind them at the lake, wondering exactly what was living in the water. He wondered if the merpeople were friendly and if so, if he could meet one. The idea of swimming in the lake terrified him, despite being a decent swimmer, simply because of how dark in looked. But he wanted to experience everything this new world held for him. The blond boy shivered again, looking back to his friend. "Mrs. Nora told me after Sorting, there's a big feast. I'm looking forward to that," he said, smiling brightly and hoping the conversation distracted him from the cold.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Merpeople???
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Boating
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully nothing scary pops out of the water....

Seb asked if Dec wanted the light, but the blonde denied, saying he was cold and didn't want to unwrap. Dark eyes looked over to see him curled down, shaking a bit from the chill. And, while Seb was chilly too, he was also pretty used to not really having the right clothes for warmth, and that was usually in the dead of winter. He wiggled out of his robe and carefully wrapped it around his friend, using the length at the bottom to cover Dec's legs too. "Here, you can use this 'til we get somewhere warm, 'kay?" He grinned brightly, then stepped back onto the lookout of watching for new friends. His arms were covered in goosebumps, but he didn't complain. Dec needed the warm more than he.

Dec mentioned that Miss Nora told him that after Sorting came a big feast. "Really? Oh, that sounds lovely. Our train snacks didn't really make a good lunch, did they?" He asked the blond, a small smile on his lips. Of course, Dec needn't know that Seb often had a hungry belly. Small, rather inconsistent meals as they were, and usually he tried to share even the smallest amounts with Mama so she wouldn't be hungry. More than once had he feigned being full so she could eat his "leftover" food. But if there was a feast... perhaps Seb would be able to actually eat his fill.... And perhaps, without him, Mama would have enough food too. He sighed softly, wishing he was able to share a feast with her...

No, today was supposed to be an exciting day. One of joy and fun. With a small head shake, Seb decided to continue on their distraction train. "What do you think the sorting is anyway? Like. Do we have to do somethin' crazy like... like fighting a dragon? Or maybe like. We have to take a test thing? Like a personality thingy...." Emerald eyes twinkled as Seb's imagination ran wild.

S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:14 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Oh, I think is,” Kasamir said, in answer to Emily’s question about languages being like puzzles. “If you think about it, one the greatest puzzles of all time was figuring out the writing on the walls of the tombs of Ancient Egypt. Nobody knew what all those hieroglyphs meant, then they found the Rosetta Stone. That was like finding the daily crosswords solution at the back of The Times, from that they’ve been able to figure out whatever else they’ve found since.”

When Emily offered her sympathies for his nightmares, he grew quiet for a long moment as the hellish scenes of a year ago tried to assert themselves once more in the gathering gloom of the coming night. “They are,” he said with a deep, steadying breath, “but, we all have a cross to bear.” Emily mentioned how her folks likely couldn’t make the trip here, if there were issues, and he knew how his Aunt Faina would respond to the thought of mercy for troublemakers. Kasamir commented, “I think most troublemakers are desperate for attention and think any attention, even negative attention is better than none. Then there are those who do what they do simply because they can, and they think that nobody will do anything to stop them.”

His eyes glazed over when she used a phrase which went right over his head, heck, he wasn’t sure what she said much less be able to repeat it. Nodding along, he offered, “I was speaking of the NFL Draft. Wanted to see a match they were holding in Munich last year but wasn’t able to… Problems give me something to think about, to work on, and I’ve always done well in math and sciences. I imagine magic won’t be any different.”

Reaching the pebble-strewn beach of the Black Lake he was confronted with the sight of the waters and there was no telling the depths of them. Their guide was speaking of their being merfolk down there, and he was reminded once more of the tales told by his Baba of the river and lake monsters. There was no telling what beings could haunt this lake, and he gave the boats they were expected to sail across in a dubious look. The dinghies looked positively ancient, and the lack of oars suggested they were magically propelled as their guide confirmed when he heard her talk about it.

Well, the train ride didn’t kill us, so I imagine we should get across in one piece unless somebody does something completely stupid,’ he reasoned. “Yeah, sure, I’ll share a boat with you. I’ll get the lantern,” he said, as he picked a study-looking craft, carefully got aboard, and held out his hands to help Emily get over the gunwales.

OOC:
mc2

User ImageI'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:30 pm
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily rolled her eyes at Kasamir's response about languages and flicked her pink hair. "The Rosetta Stone was not solving a puzzle it was cheating at a puzzle, then." She paused and looked at him, "I suppose that is what you are saying with The Times's crossword comparison."

She listened at his serious tone as she showed sympathy for his nightmares. We all have a cross to bear? Even accounting for his (what she could only guess as cultural) stiffness, that answer was just not normal for an eleven year old. Good job, Emily thought sarcastically, you just found the weirdo of the freak school. She was too stubborn to admit that she actually might enjoy the company of Kasamir so far.

He did agree with her that troublemakers were desperate for attention though he did include another kind of troublemaker. She supposed she did owe him some response, "So you are saying desperate and if not desperate stupid... or both. There's always a stop to anything."

When she mentioned pêl-fasged she noticed Kasamir look to lose interest for a moment. Rude. If that was his reaction to her Welsh, she automatically assumed he was not sincere when they agreed to learn each other's languages. She would learn Russian and he would learn Welsh. Fair enough, Emily decided, she'd file that away and remember such. It wasn't like she knew what the NFL Draft was exactly. "I'm not sure what the NFL league is... sorry. And, I hate to say it, but magic isn't a maths or science problem to be solved. Whatever magic is it isn't that." If magic was maths or science, Emily was positive her golden hair would be back and maybe her mother would hate her a little less. Maybe it would be like before where her mother was not exactly kind and did like to still use her as an accessory but her mother did have at least some affection towards her.

Emily sighed figuring it was a lost cause. After all, she had already decided Kasamir was a bit weird and not just weird for normal. She looked back to him as he agreed to share the boat and take the lantern (as he should). He held out his hand, Emily took it. He did not seem the type to let her fall in the lake and whatever fate was down in the water.
                                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:59 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Exactly,” he said, with a smile. “They couldn’t solve the puzzle without having at least part of the solution to work with.” When he got quiet, and so did Emily on the subject of nightmares, he shook his head in dismay, and said with a chuckle, “Bozhe, ya durak, here I am channeling my aunt. I haven’t known her long enough to start repeating her. Sorry, we’re here to have a bit of fun, not recite excerpts of Chekov.” Inwardly, he kicked himself, ‘Idiot, keep talking like that, and she’ll be off the boat screaming about what a bogom zabyty urodets I am, and who would blame her?’

Hmmm, desperate, and maybe stupid and maybe not. All I’m saying is there are those who think they can do anything they like and are immune to the consequences,” was how he answered Emily on the subject of troublemakers. As they strayed toward things like the NFL Draft, he admitted, “I’m not all that familiar with American-rules football either, just like I’m a little lost on…what did you say? Pelle-fasgad? Is that a Welsh sport? I play bandy at home, that’s a Russian sport, or did, anyway…. Yeah, I know magic is exactly math or science; we’re not solving quadratic equations or calculating the acceleration of moving bodies like my father did, but it’ll still be a problem to be solved, right?”

OOC:
mc2

User ImageI'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:47 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Pureblood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : The Lake (2060 First Day of School)
                                                  Company : First Years & Professor Azalea

Luna was nervous… very nervous. It was her first day away from her mother and father and her siblings. Being the oldest she tried to look brave, but it was a struggle. Her parents must have known because they showered her with love and assured her that no matter what they would be proud of her. She wasn’t worried about that, she assured them. Saying her goodbyes as she fought back the desire to tear up, she climbed onto the express. Waving farewell, she was left alone to her own thoughts. Man were they swirling.

By the time the train had pulled into the station Luna’s brain was in a total fog of many different thoughts. First was would she get lost, which quickly faded when a woman called the first years over. Second was where would she end up by the end of the night and would she make friends. Being led to the docked boats they’d be taking brought on the third thought… Was there really a giant octopus in the lake and would they die before getting to the castle.

Of course, Luna knew that was an over exaggeration. Though it didn’t stop her from jumping at the offer of riding with their chaperone for the evening. Climbing into the boat ever so slowly, she held the side for what looked like dear life. ‘No one has died from the trip I’m sure…’ Luna tried to assure herself. Was it working a little. She just needed to not think about the deep dark void before them. That would help.

OOC : - - -

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces