Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:24 pm
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news
Clear the air (Clear the air)

User Image
User Image

Ʋƞsσɾteɗ Fiɾst Yeɑɾ 🌻 Iɗeɑlist 🌻

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric had been very confused and alarmed when the woman leading them explained they'd be taking a scenic route which just screamed "and their bodies were still never found." Still, not wanting to be left behind, he followed behind her with the rest until they made it to a large lake with boats sitting around the shore. Listening to her explanation, the young boy was decidedly determined to not end up in the woman's boat so he forced himself to go forth and find quick companionship. He saw two boys stepping into a boat, one with green? blue? hair and the other, as he got closer, complaining about the cold. It was pretty chilly but he had bigger stuff to worry about. "Hi, is it alright if I join you two?" When does one mention that they're afraid that the woman is secretly going to drown them and hide their bodies, now or never?

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Black Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian and a new boy
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Scary boat trip
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? How deep is this lake?

When Seb was wrapping Declan in his robe as well, he started to protest because he didn't want his friend to be cold as well. But he seemed not to care as much and was already turning around before Declan could hand it back. He frowned, but accepted the added warmth. Sebastian asked what he thought sorting would be like, wondering about that question as well. He asked about fighting a dragon and Declan shivered. The blond hoped that they didn't have to do anything like that. A test was easier and he hoped it was something like that. "Maybe one of those 'what do you see here' tests where they show you the weird splotchy pictures." Declan couldn't remember what those were called, but he'd had to do one as an aptitude test before admission to his previous school. He was still thinking about what Sorting was when another boy walked over to their boat. Declan shrank into the robes, uneasy at the thought of meeting someone else new today. He was asking if it was okay to join their boat, so Declan glanced over at Seb, letting him take the lead on this.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, New Friend??
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Boating
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I do wonder how they sort us...

Seb listened to Dec's thoughts for the sorting. Emerald eyes glanced over when the blonde mentioned "weird splotchy pictures". Seb had to do those when his teacher told the government his mama wasn't good enough. Actually, they made him do those every time. And yet, no one ever told him what the pictures were supposed to be. "I think they're called 'roar-shark' tests... for some reason." He shrugged a bit, hoping the blond didn't ask any questions as to why Seb had had to do them. Besides, even if they were friends... it wasn't business Seb cared to share.

It wasn't long before someone else came along, asking to hop in their boat. Seb glanced over at Dec, who was tucked into the robes. "Sure thing! Hop in in, just watch out 'cause the boat wobbles a lil bit. I'm Seb. Or well. S'pose my real name is Sebastian, but only official adults call me that. And this is Declan, my new friend. We were just trying to imagine how sorting happens. 'Cause we're not from magic families, see, and Miss Nora didn't tell us." He grinned, relaying more information than was strictly needed. He also offered out a hand, just in case their probable new friend needed a support for the wobbly bit.

{{Wearing :: Sorting Outfit}}
          S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

Yukina101

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:25 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily nodded at Kasamir's assessment of the Rosetta Stone. "It is definitely easier to have at least part of the puzzle solved for you. Maybe the Rosetta Stone was the starting numbers in a Suduko puzzle." She raised a brow when he exclaimed well something in Russian and mentioned quoting an aunt and advised they were there for fun not recite Chekov. Emily had never read Chekov but at least heard of him. As for fun... were they there for fun? "Don't worry about it, no harm in being well-read. Are you close to your aunt?"

As the conversation traveled with them he refused to commit to the idea that you were stupid if they thought they were immune to consequences. Though the more she thought about it the more she could argue that some people did appear to be immune consequences. She decided no use further discussing it. Kasamir tried to pronounce the Welsh version of the sport she mentioned earlier. Maybe she was too quick to judge him about her language. He was trying, now. "Pêl-fasged," She repeated, "Close enough... I forget what it is in English. It isn't like I'm going to talk American sports with my Mum. It's the sport tall, lanky people play with an orange round ball they bounce and try to get into a basket thing on a tall pole... that is probably not very helpful. What is bandy?"

As the conversation of sports began to get cleared Kasamir argued that magic was still a problem to be solved. "I have faith that all math and science can eventually be solved... I do not trust the same with magic. There is something untamable, like it doesn't follow its own rules, even the governor who came to speak with... never mind." She quickly fell silent. She reminded herself her pink hair would not be a problem unless she made it a problem. It was at least a pretty pink that did not clash with her eyes or skin tone. But, the governor had said it was unlikely for Emily's hair color to be fixed long term and magic sometimes did unimaginable things to the user or those around her. Emily wished her untamed magic had turned her mother's hair puke green instead. Then she would be wearing the itchy wigs and not Emily. Perhaps, Cai did know what he was doing when he took the security of her wig.
                                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:37 am

User Image
User Image

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric gave a small smile as the green/blue haired boy spoke for both of them saying he could join but be careful of the wobbling boat. He could understand why the other seemed skittish, he himself was still curating what colors he'd like on his memorial when he went missing during all of this, so he didn't mind. He nodded during the long introductions finding himself slightly grateful he'd found others like him so they could experience it together. "I'm Lyric, it's my real name and what adults call me, and I'm also from a non-magical family. I kinda know how sorting works but, if you want it to be a secret I won't tell you." Afie had tried to make it some big mystery but Eula had asked him point blank if knowing would make him feel better and when he'd said yes she told him. Lyric's not quite sure how a talking psychic hat is supposed to make him feel better but it at least wouldn't be a shock. "I like your hair by the way. Did you dye it yourself or go to a shop?" he asked curiously. He went once with Eula to a hair shop to get his hair professionally re-twist and it'd been an experience. He'd also learned allot of fun words in French that they'd told him to not repeat, so he'd of course told Afie.

Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian and a new boy

The new boy introduced himself as Lyric and insisted that was his actual name, but that didn't surprise Declan because he'd met others with interesting names before. "H...hello... Lyric," he stammered, this time not because of the cold. He was actually feeling warm now with Seb's robe on him as well. Declan had reverted back to the shy child he'd been when he first met Mrs Nora and when he'd first met Ms Kinzlie and Seb. Lyric said he did know what Sorting was and asked if they wanted to know. Declan glanced at Seb, wondering if his friend wanted to know or be surprised. Truthfully, Declan hated surprised and wanted to know what would happen so he could prepare for it, but if Seb didn't want to know, he wouldn't press Lyric for the answer. He just sheepishly sat there, waiting for the more boisterous of the two of them to answer for him.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan & Lyric
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love my colorful hair

Seb's eyes went wide when Lyric mentioned his name, saying that was his real name, and that he was also from a non-magic family. Apparently he knew the sorting secret as well. "Lyric... like song words? 'Cause that's a super cool name. I'm just a lil crab dude in the Little Mermaid. And I think there's a video game guy too..." He pondered, wondering what other famous Sebastians might be out there. Lyric also said he knew what happened during Sorting, and Seb gasped.

Emerald eyes glanced over to Dec, wondering if they should ask. Dec had shrunk back to being shy like he was that morning, but Seb wanted to tell him they were making a new friend together. "See, knowing the secret... I guess if it's super lame, the surprise would be disappointing, right? But if it's something super hard, it might be good to know. But if it's just exactly the right amount of surprising... Hm. You've got me stumped. I guess... if it's something super hard, maybe a heads-up would be cool?" He pondered, really stumped by the questions in his brain. One of his school councilors once called it "decision paralysis" and he figured it happened quite a bit. Maybe he'd ask this school's councilor....

His brain was shaken out of the loop by Lyric saying he liked Seb's hair, and asking how it was done. "Oh! By myself, mostly. Mama helped make sure I didn't get it everywhere. I've always had colorful hair, since I was little bitty. Mama uses most of the pot of dye, and the rest goes to me. So usually our hair matches, which is fun. But I dunno how I'm gonna keep up the dye at school. Oh! No, I packed a jar of... purple, I think. So we'll have fun." He nodded, a smile on his lips. And maybe mama would continue to send her dye pots over, using the mail, so he could keep on matching. He'd gotten pretty good at doing it, and even had all the ingredients to strip the dye from his hair when it came time to switch colors. After all, he loved his fun and funky colors.

S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

Yukina101

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:00 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : The Lake (2060 First Day of School)
                                                  Company : First Years & Professor Azalea... Liv

Fiadh enjoyed the train ride to school with Olivia. They’d had their fill of snacks before they had to get into their robes and make there way onto the platform. Fi could feel the excitement bubbling as she practically fell out of the train and onto the stone walkway. “We made it!” She declared aloud. Now they just needed to make it to the school. Shouldn’t be hard. "Beautiful New First Years! Please, gather 'round me! We're taking a special route to the school! Come please, dearests~"

Fiadh turned her attention to the woman calling for their attention. “Wonder who she is?” Fiadh questioned aloud. Sticking with Liv, Fiadh followed the group to their destination. That being the lake. They’d be riding boats to the castle. That’s cool. “This should be fun. What to ride together?” She asked Liv gesturing to the nearest boat. They were almost to the castle. Fiadh couldn't wait.

OOC : - - -

AliceInWonderland0921
                                                  [/

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:41 pm

User Image
User Image

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric grinned slightly at Declan and Seb as he gently lowered himself into the boat careful to not rock it so much. He was getting the idea that Seb was the more outgoing on as he Declan tended to look towards him and the colorful boy would just go on and on and on. It didn't seem so bad, both boys seemed to be comfortable with each other and Seb didn't seem the type to take advantage of it. At least from what he'd seen so far, but hopefully he was right. As he kept going over the pros and cons of knowing or not knowing, Lyric couldn't help but let out a few giggles as he went through his mental loops. "I can promise it's not super hard and I mean, I guess it's up to you whether it's super lame. Really, all you have to do is sit and wait. I won't say anything more unless you really really want to know." The boy hoped that was enough to end any fears they had about tests or dangers ahead. Truly the most frightening thing about the whole experience-to him at least-was that it was in front of literally everyone. Apparently privacy wasn't a thing in any of the schools he's gone to.

When Seb went on to describe that his hair was always different colors thanks to his mom, Lyric felt a tinge of jealousy that he had a parent willing to do that. He really shouldn't though, he had Afie that was more than enough. "That's pretty cool. But if you run out, I think there's a charm or something for that sort of thing. My brother's magic too and he let me borrow some of his books and I'm pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere. It might be a little advanced though." Lyric warned not wanting to get the other kid's hopes up. It would suck if he was wrong.

Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Black Lake
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? First years, specifically Fiadh
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trip across the lake!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so exciting!

The train ride had been exciting and Liv was cementing her friendship with Fi just chatting about nonsense, eating snack, and watching the countryside. Getting off the train, she stuck by her new friend, making her way across the platform towards the Black Lake. Her mother had detailed the whole journey to her the day before, making sure Olivia knew exactly what she was supposed to do so that she didn't wander off and get lost or something. It was definitely something that she was prone to do. She knew her mother would be very angry with her if she'd gotten lost and made the school search for her... again. It had happened in primary school more than once. But now that she was at Hogwarts, she could receive a howler about it and that was not something she wanted to deal with. Fi was wondering who the lady calling them over was and Liv looked her over, then shrugged. "Maybe the groundskeeper? That's who's typically supposed to meet us, according to my mom." Looking over the boats, she spotted one with just one girl in it, then gently tugged on Fi's robe gently. "How about that one? Only one girl there." She led the way over to the boat with the girl in it, then scrambled up to help Fi. Throwing a glance at the girl, Liv smiled and said, "Hey there, I'm Liv. Olivia for long, but you can just call me Liv. What's your name?" Liv was smiling brightly, excited to meet someone new.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian and Lyric

Seb rambled on about whether or not he wanted to know about the Sorting process, which made Declan smile a little. At first, he hadn't been accustomed to people being friendly and talking that much, but he was quickly becoming accustomed to Seb's behavior and somehow, it only endeared him to his new friend more. When Lyric said it wasn't super hard and that they really just had to sit there, Declan's curiosity was piqued and he really had to know. He wanted to be prepared for any eventuality. But Seb seemed paralyzed by the decision and couldn't just outright say it. Summoning his courage, Declan spoke up. "Um, Lyric," he said quietly, then continued, "I'm curious about Sorting. Can... can you tell us what it is?" He glanced at Seb, hoping he wasn't spoiling his friend's surprise. The blond boy shifted a little, then leaned forward so that he could hear the boy better.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan & Lyric
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love my colorful hair

When Lyric said the sorting process wasn't hard, and may or may not have been super lame, Seb wondered if he should be disappointed anyway. All they had to do was sit and wait?? What was that supposed to mean? Besides, Seb always struggled with sitting and waiting, without getting antsy. He'd gotten scolded at school many times about the same. Declan spoke up, asking to know what the sorting process was, and Seb offered a small nod. "I'm pretty curious too. Is it... magical? Probably, right?" Honestly, magic was probably the answer, versus some feats of strength or something... Or maybe he just fell asleep watching something odd on tv again.

While discussing Seb's colorful hair, Lyric said it was cool, but if ever he ran out, they could do a charm to color-ize his hair. It was in Lyric's brother's (aha, that's how he knew about sorting!) book, though it may be advanced for their age. "Nifty neat! I'm learning so many spells and we haven't even gone inside yet! But it's a lot of things to remember... so I dunno how good at magic I'll ever be." He shrugged a bit, emerald eyes looking a little sad at the thought. What if he got terrible grades, then they kicked him out? He wasn't very good at school, even though he was supposedly pretty smart. It was just hard to read and write and do maths all while following confusing instructions. Perhaps he'd be better here than at his primary school... They were always dealing with the troublemaker kids....

S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

Yukina101

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:01 pm

User Image
User Image

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric turned to Declan as he said his name and grinned comfortingly when he asked to know about the sorting. Eventually, even Seb caved to the knowledge stating that it had to be magical. Which...yeah kind of. "Sure thing. Basically, there's an old hat that they sit on our heads and reads our thoughts and um, personality? I don't think I'm describing it right but it's basically a psychic hat that sorts us. So...pretty magical I guess. Oh, it also happens in front of the entire school which is definitely not magical." he added last minute. He had a feeling Declan would appreciate the heads up. Seb at least seemed pretty excited at the possibility of magically coloring his hair but for some reason got a bit sad at the thought of doing magic. That was weird, why even come to a magic school then? "I figure we're all gonna be bad at it at the beginning since it's new. I bet it's rare that someone's just immediately good at magic without practicing. And even that, there's just gonna be stuff you suck at. That's life. We all suck at some things. It's what keeps us human and vulner-..never mind." Lyric didn't like he'd almost quoted one of the Prophet's teachings. And he really didn't like that it almost made sense in this context. He really, really, hoped that this would be a common thing.

Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Black Lake
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & ????
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Wishing for a hiding space
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I didn't want to have to talk, but I can't be rude...

Llewella sighed softly, watching the waves lazily lap up on shore. So far, she'd been lucky, with everyone splitting off to go to the other boats with the happy, loud kids. Dark eyes glanced out over the lake, wishing to be inside and somewhere quiet. She had no idea what Hogwarts would be like, since her only experience with magical schools were in her brothers discussing their years at Durmstrang. But even then, she wasn't really "supposed" to listen in. Apparently she wasn't worthy enough to even hear about Durmstrang, much less actually go there. Honestly, she was certain had she been invited, her father would've destroyed her invitation and made her find a tutor or something.

Dark eyes looked up when Ella noticed a duo walking over toward her. Oh, great. It was time. One of the girls announced her name was Liv, or Olivia "for long"... but apparently Ella was able to just call her Liv. Joy. She seemed outgoing. Yaaaaaaaay. Ella blinked up at her, not moving to speak, but she did vaguely gesture at the other seats in the boat. "Llewella Eynon. Ella if you can't pronounce." Her voice was soft, nearly overlapped by the chatter around. She dropped her gaze down, a small, nervous shiver running through her.

{{OoC: open for interactions, feel free to hop in her boat}}
          Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:49 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : The Lake (2060 First Day of School)
                                                  Company : First Years & Professor Azalea... Liv & Ella

Fiadh nodded at Olivia’s suggestion of boat. There was a girl with brown hair sitting alone. Why not. Perhaps the girl could be a friend even if she seemed to be staring off into the distance. Liv led the way over and began with introducing herself. The girl in question gestured to the empty seats before giving her name as well. She seemed nice but shy it would seem. That didn’t bother Fiadh. “Nice to meet you, Ella. My name’s Fiadh, Fi for short.” She introduced as she climbed into the boat carefully. She could tell she was a little unsure. Perhaps she didn’t like talking to people. Nothing Fiadh couldn’t handle. “This should be fun.” Fiadh commented allowed. She hopped everyone else thought so too.

OOC : - - -

AliceInWonderland0921
                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out