Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"Hmm... My summer? Nothing much, really." she grinned, feeling more comfortable. Has she made new friends?

CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Caramel giggled and spoke, recalling the Ministry of Magic.
"Ooooh, have you seen the Wizengamot Court? It's pretty small... But that little spiky cage in the middle freaked me out!" Caramel relaxed and wasn't that excited anymore. She looked at Charlie. "My Dad's a good friend of Flourish & Blotts' owner." She explained, smiling. "I just can't wait to see that enchanted ceiling!" She smiled, looking down at the water. She looked up at the girl who just joined them. "Hi! I'm Caramel and this is Charlie, Hans and Lucy!" she beamed, helding out a hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:04 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled as a boat got completed, then turned around to the group of first years who weren't even in boats yet.
"Guys, come on! The Giant Squid's starving and so am I! Get into boats if you don't want to miss the Sorting!"  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Tajar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:17 am
User ImageLuna paused a moment looking at the girl's hand, but took it firmly in hers and shook it. "N--nice to meet you." She looked around at the others in the boat too and smiled brightly. "I'm Luna... Luna Knight. I'm a first...." She paused and blushed. "Um, I guess we're all first years, huh?"

She coughed a bit, trying to get over the shyness that has plagued her all her life. Her brothers were both so much more outgoing than she was. "So do you guys have siblings here? I wish mine were." She fell back silent as she heard the woman call out to the other first years. She had been too far back in the group to hear who this was but figured they would introduce her again at some point.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Caramel shook Luna's excitedly and smiled.
"Nope. My sister Faye finished school four years ago."

LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy shook her head and smirked.
"Nah, me neither. I'm alone in the whole world. Well-I've got Pan, but-"
"HEY! I'm considered as a human being!" snapped Pan the ferret at her as Lucy grunted and rolled her eyes.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:24 am
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie nodded knowingly when Mel replied. He was caught a little of balance when another student climbed in and managed to stay upright by gripping the side of the boat. He cast a nervous glance over the side at the slickly black surface of the lake. Turning back to the inside of the boat he waved at Luna as he was introduced.

"Siblings? Not me, only child." He paused a moment before asking his next question. He was surprised no one had brought it up before.
"Hey, do you guys know what house you want to be in?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 am
User ImageLuna jumped a bit and shook her head in shock. Did she hear what she thought she did, or was someone playing tricks on her. She looked around at the others in the boat before looking back down at the small furry animal. She had seen ferrets before, but never a talking one. She decided that maybe it was her nerves playing tricks on her. After a moment of indecision, she looked up at Charlie and smiled a bit. "I have two brothers, one a few years older, and then my twin brother Luke." She frowned and looked down. "But neither have an ounce of magic in them. They go to a normal muggle school back home. Mom says that this will be a good experience for me." She looked shocked again, as she usually doesn't say that much at one time. Her brother was the talker, not her.

OOC: Dang... hubby says its bedtime. sorry guys. thanks for RP. smile  

Tajar

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy looked at Charlie and smiled.
"Gryffindor, my mom and sisters went there. Although my father was in Ravenclaw. I love books because of him." she smirked. Pan chuckled.
"Yes, I'm a talking ferret. Surprising, eh?" he said as he noticed Luna's astonished look.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:33 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
"Hufflepuff! My whole family has been there!" beamed Caramel, looking at the enchanted school. Her eyes widened as she heard a ferret speaking.
"A talking ferret!", she shouted, "I've always wanted one! Is it a boy or a girl? Does he have rabies? Can he bite? Can I hold him for a minute?" She asked excitedly, bombarding Lucy with questions.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:40 am
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

============
User Image

Andrew draw closer to the lake, he saw a lot of boat floating on the lake. He heard the professor told us to get inside the boat. He get into the boat near him. Waiting others to get into the boat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 am
Coma finally caught up with the rest of the first years and stopped abruptly near the edge of the lake, pulling her shoulder bag up to her chest. 'Can I trust any of these people? What if they think it funny to throw Faye in the lake' she felt through the fabric, finding the dolls arm and gripping it tightly. Trusting people with her belongings at the orphanage had always led to destruction of said belongings. It didn't help that Coma was afraid of bodies of water and the professors word of a monster in this lake did not ease her worries one bit. She edged toward the professors boat but hesitated, not wanting to seem like a coward. Giving in she walked up to the professors boat and climbed in.
"These boats are..sturdy and reliable right?" she tried to sound casual, but doubted she was successful  

ComaKat365

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor chuckled as Coma climbed on her boat.
"Don't worry! If they held up the last Groundkeeper, they're certainly going to held us.", she winked, "Could you please hold the lantern? I don't really trust them on their own on boats." she explained. She cleared her throat and shouted:
"If I see any student trying to act 'cool' or 'funny' by drowning their classmate, they'll be expelled before even being sorted!" Everything has gone quiet, and the young students that weren't on boats yet walked slowly and climbed on the boats left. No one was on land now, just on boats. Eleanor smirked and said loudly:
"Alright, let's get you sorted! You don't need to paddle, don't worry!" She smiled, clapping her hands and make her boat float slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy bit her lip as the teacher's boat started floating.
"Well, that's it, isn't it? Let's hope no one drowns..." she mumbled nervously. She hesitated about clapping her hands to make the boat follow Eleanor Duke. Pan climbed up her arm and curled up around her neck, looking around.

CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Caramel skipped of excitement. She beamed and spoke.
"We're going to get sorted! Gee! It's almost-unbelievable! And when we graduate, we're going to leave the same way! I've read about it in Hogwarts: A History." she shouted. She clapped her hands happily and rapidly and the boat started to move.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

ComaKat365

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 am
Coma took the lanturn and held it up high trying not to look down into the water as her kitten, startled by the sudden motion of the boat, sunk its claws into her shoulder. She looked ahead of her, eagerly waiting for the castle to come into view.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:56 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
While Coma was looking forward, Eleanor was looking back at the students who were clapping their hands and making their boat float onto the black, dark water of the calm lake. She started humming a song, and spoke to Coma without moving her glance from the other students.
"Excited?"  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash