Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Daemon lets go to that empty boat!" Danny said grinning lightly as he pointed to the boat on the far right and started heading there. "And don't be slow!" He added as he got onto the boat and held the Lantern.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Boats were filled, but most of them weren't moving. She chuckled and shouted.
"Move it, slow pokes!" She clapped her hands again and the boat stopped.
"Let's just make sure everyone's here." she told Coma.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:32 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel started humming the happy tune she had sung in her compartment on the train. She stopped as a question came to her mind.
"Which Electives class are you going to take in third year?" she asked, her glance lingering by Lucy, Charlie, Hans and Luna. "I wouldn't mind taking Divination, Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures! Faye, my sister, took Study of Ancient Runes and she told me it's boring. And Arithmancy isn't really my thing... Professor Duke is the teacher for Care of Magical Creatures, I heard!" she smiled.

LUCY BONKS

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy frowned at Caramel. 'Elective classes? There are going to be even more classes?!' she thought.
"Errr... Dunno. I'd like Care of Magical Creatures. It seems cool. And probably Divination, since I'm a 'Seer' or whatever people call them." she grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 am
Sage O'Kimosh

Sage was stood back and watched her fellow first years pick and choose which boat they would ride in.

'Which boat? Which boat?' Looking around, she decided to go with the boat nearest to where she was standing. It was empty, which suited her just fine, as Sage didn't feel like talking at the moment. She climbed in, and stared up at the castle that would soon be her home for the next year.

User Image  

Danzaikura

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 am
(( There are loads of boats, just if you want you can just pick one and leave, no need to wait for 4 people to connect themselves and pick a boat! To make the boat start, just clap and it's start floating, no paddles needed ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 am
Sage O'Kimosh
Sage glanced around and saw others clapping their hands and their boats were magically launched into the lake.

'Well no point in waiting around...' She clapped her hands once, setting sail for the castle in the distance, 'Hogwarts here I come!'
User Image  

Danzaikura

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

Danny clapped his hands and the boat was off.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 am
Lori was late. Not that she really had a choice. Her cat Bynx had suddenly jumped off her shoulder and stubbornly insisted that now was the best time to play 'catch the cat'. She wasn't liking his sudden desire to be untolerable, and once she finally caught him she noticed that the first year boats were already beginning to take off into the lake. Lori glared at the fiesty grey animal that was thrashing around in her arms. She held him by the scruff of his neck and put some distance between his claws and her uniform.

"If I miss the sorting because of you," she glared and the animal stiffened, "I might send you back. I don't need a cat, father could send the owl if I give the word."

Bynx settled down instantly, so she sat him back on her shoulders. She climbed into one of the few remaining boats and -seeing that no one was there to share it with her- clapped her hands. The boat shifted instantly into the water. She grabbed the lantern and looked out across the lake, where Hogwarts loomed over her, getting steadily closer.  

SearchingDreams

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Hogwarts' New Student

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette followed the group to the boats, and ended up in the same one as Andrew. She nodded to him politely, then looked around to see if there was anyone else who needed a boat. After a moment, turned to face him, and tilted her head, examining him. He seemed nice enough... But now the groundskeeper was leaving (which seemed like a rather sloppy thing to do without checking that everyone was there, what if they left someone behind?) and nervousness rose in her again at the thought of the approaching sorting. Hiding her emotions behind a polite, uninterested mask, she began fidling with her doll again.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t
Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((I hope its alright if I join you...Everyone left while I was asleep... crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am
(( sure smile we can't leave you alone on Hogsmeade Station! ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

"Ah! W-Wait up, please!" Cyrus called as he hurried towards the boats. In his rush he mangaged to miss a step falling on his face. "Ah ouch." He sat up rubbing his nose. Silently gratful that he wasn't bleeding he got up dusting himself off. Moving at a little more of a cautious pace towards the boats. Carefully climbing into a waiting boat Cryus looked around to see how the others were getting their boats going. Turning he too looked to see if anyone else was late like him.

((I know the feeling Calais same thing happened to me))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 am
Calais Reed
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Hogwarts' New Student

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette followed the group to the boats, and ended up in the same one as Andrew. She nodded to him politely, then looked around to see if there was anyone else who needed a boat. After a moment, turned to face him, and tilted her head, examining him. He seemed nice enough... But now the groundskeeper was leaving (which seemed like a rather sloppy thing to do without checking that everyone was there, what if they left someone behind?) and nervousness rose in her again at the thought of the approaching sorting. Hiding her emotions behind a polite, uninterested mask, she began fidling with her doll again.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t
Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((I hope its alright if I join you...Everyone left while I was asleep... crying ))

( I was sleeping too...) He frowned The only thing that sounded entirely exiting was the food. He hopped into a boat next to Cosette and smiled at him, "I'm Jackyll hopefully you dont mind me sitting here." He said as he watched the others float away. he sighed and clapped his hands and watched as their boat started to float off. Hopefully his cat , Vincent won't jump off his lap.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor frowned. Luckily enough, their boat wasn't that far away from the ground so she skipped off the boat and made Coma a sign to wait for her. She walked heavily to the coast and looked at Cyrus.
"You okay?" she asked, frowning softly. She smiled slightly and looked around for any over students who weren't shipping yet. She stood on the ground, arms crossed and a weak wind brushing her hair backwards. Very few students needed to come.
(( sorry guys, my bad xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 am
User Image

Cyrus looked up at the woman and turned red as he nodded embarassedly. He had hoped no one had seen him totally make a fool of himself. "Y-Yes I am ma'am. Thank you for asking." He answered his voice soft. A week ago he wouldn't have been this nervous. But that seemed like a lifetime away.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Angelina Green Lestrange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 am
ANGEL!NA GR33N

User Image

Angelina walked towards the little boats with the other first years leaded by Professor Duke.
In groups of three or four, they all entered the boats. Angelina observed the others who started clapping their hands as the boat would go. She went in one of the boats with, Cosette, Andrew and Jackyll. She smiled at all of them.
"Hogwarts, Hogwarts!" She thought excitedly. The boat was floating on the freezing water as the cold shivering wind blew.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff