Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:14 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled and nodded.
"Good.", she beamed, giving Cyrus a friendly pat of the shoulder, "Tell me if something hurts though, I don't want any students to end up in the Hospital Wing because of me!" she chuckled slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
(Soon to be a) First year student

Daemon advanced sadly on the boats. He'd hoped they'd be bgger. Or more magical looking. Following the queue, he stepped into one of the boats with a bored look.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smirked as she saw Daemon's bored look.
"Cheer up!", she told him, "You look like you're about to fall asleep."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 am
~Layla Wolfe~

Layla ran, clumsily dragging her trunk behind her. "I'm gonna be late on the first day!" she panted, as she saw boats taking off through the water of a big lake. She dived into one of the few remaining boats, the boat swaying eerily with the force. She saw other students clapping their hands. She frowned, then clapped her own hands."Awesome" she said to herself as the boat started making its way through the lake.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
User Image User ImageUser Image
Nevin was quiet as he walked along with his fellow soon to be classmate. He shivered as a cool wind from the water brushed across his face. The dark water scared him a little. "do..do you think this is safe?" He asked looking at Cyrus. Some how he had lost sight of his sister so his only comfort was in this new acquaintance.

Only a little ways away Levana had already climbed into a boat. She was worried about her skittish little (by two minutes) brother but the excitement of finally getting to the castle to be sorted overwhelmed her worry. She didn't know anyone so she didn't speak. Everyone seemed excited in their own way and it made her nerves even more twisted.

Dante had spotted someone in the huge mosh pit of people that caught his eye. A girl in a red dress who seemed to have some sort of intellect that would at least keep him interested on this boat ride. Finding the boat Cosette was in he climbed in. "Im sorry to bother you but is this seat taken?" He asked motioning to the open seat next to her.
((I was sleeping and I have school!! I got on and was like noo wait for me!!! sorry if im messing up...stressful morning..))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 am
User Image

"I-I hope so. I don't think they'd put us in danger on purpose....would they?" Cyrus answered smiling lightly when the other boy joined him in the boat. Honestly he was worried he'd get stuck on his own. He didn't really no the other very well yet but so far he'd been the nicest.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

Danny watched his surroundings as the boat he was in moved across the lake. "Such a neat lake." He said smiling lightly and looked at the castle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon hopped into the boat beside Danny, casting a bemused smile at Miss Duke. (I assume she is unmarried?)
"When the word 'boat' was used, Id hoped it'd be a ferry, or something. Rowing boats.." He rocked it slightly, "Without oars?"

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am
(( yup, she's still a loner! xd ))
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Well, sorry for getting your hopes up!", she chuckled, "Just clap your hands and it's starts floating on water. If you need it to stop, clap again!" she explained. She looked down at Danny, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her warm jacket. "Eh, not so neat inside."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"You gotta clap your hands, and it moves on it's own." Danny said sticking out his tongue and clapping his hands to make the boat move.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tajar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageLuna watched and listened to all the activity going on around her. She was thinking about elective classes but she wasn't sure what she wanted to take. Divination interested her but she had never been able to tell the future. Muggle Studies would bore her since that was her every day life up til now. She liked animals, so maybe Advance classes in The Care of Magickal Animals... then again, large animals scared her a bit.

She followed her new classmates off the boat and stood slightly behind them as they waited to be told where to go next. Because of her size, she couldn't see very well, but then again most would overlook her in the shadows. She hummed softly to herself as she looked up at the night sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

"ya...they wouldn't hurt us" he said laughing nervously."I..Im Nevin Asphodel...whats yours?" he asked trying to distract himself from the eerily dark waters surrounding the unsafe looking boat. The boy was nice and he hoped he would be placed in the same house as him. He knew without a doubt he'd get a different house than his sister. She was his only comfort so having a friend now would make the ride smoother.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:01 pm
[;D
Kidding!]
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon clapped at the same time Danny did, making the boat stop with a jolt. "Oops. Sorry Danny." The male replied quickly, clapping again to start the boat again. "Why is it you say to someone over 5 to clap and everyone wants to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor shrugged.
"Dunno."  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area