Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"True, but we should still do it and we should get Michelle and Daisy. Oh and maybe Gracie as well. She is Michelle's cousin,"she said with a smile and looked at the lake.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" lalalalalalala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Black Lake. WHAT am I doing: Floating in a boat. WHAT'S On my mind: Nothing Really. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked around, her eyes landed on Cameron, then her gaze drifted away. She sighed, deciding to get back into the conversation. She tugged at a curl, listening as they spoke of house elves. It sounded barbaric to her. But as long as they were treated okay, it wasn't to bad. For some reason, she was kind of jealous of the girl that was sitting with Cameron.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle sat quietly in the boat with Ada, trying to come up with a plan that would hurt Damien and put him in his place, without getting herself in trouble or upsetting Ada. She chewed on her lip, staring at the black waters of the lake. It was easy to hurt others physically, but she wanted to break his soul into shards. She smirked at the though, dipping a single finger into the water. When she pulled it out, her pale skin shined with tiny droplets.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: Do these girls know Damien?
Mood: Curious
Friends: Elizabeth Burke
With: Ada and Michelle

Marina glanced at the two girls in the boat with her. They seemed to know Damien from earlier. Thank goodness he wasn't here now, the jerk. "Um, excuse me? Do you know Damien Edgeworth?" She asked curiously.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle looked up when the other girl in their boat spoke to her. "Yes." She said slowly, shaking her finger, and flinging small drops of glistening water everywhere. She tilted her head and looked at Marina. "Why do you ask?"
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: They do...

Marina smiled. "Well, I think he's a pompous idiot. What about you?" She really, really hoped this girl wasn't friends with him. That would be bad. Since she'd just insulted him.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan nodded. "Sounds like a good plan. We're going to have to catch up with those three so we can tell them." she said. It would probably be a lot of fun for the group of them. Maybe they would become one of those tight knit groups at the end of the year.
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yeah we need to do that, I will find Michelle and Gracie when we get there. I Lready know we're Daisy is, but it looks like she is busy,"she said as she pointed at Daisy sitting next to Cameron. She knew Daisy was probably flirting with the boy, but didn't want to make it look obvious.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" Lalalalalalala

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle walked closely behind people as they made they're ways to the boats, he stared at the people, fearful of what they might say to him or think of him, he noticed many people talking and getting along and he knew it wouldn't be the same for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:23 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked as Marina insulted him, but said nothing in reply to her question. She wasn't going to outright say anything about him until she decided what she wanted to do with him. Michelle rested her chin in the palm of her hand and shrugged. A fire dancing in her eyes.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: Maybe...
Friends: Elizabeth

Marina stared at her. "OK, then. I can tell you don't like him, judging from those glares earlier. Whatever he did to you is none of my business. But it's going to be hard to get back at him. He's basically made of stone and ice. I tried, and I couldn't crack him. That was after screaming at him for a good while, too. But if you've come up with some plan, I'm in. I've got my own reasons for disliking him." She smiled faintly. "Plus I could use a friend or two."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Bored

OoC: (())

Raiden stretched, the two of them had been silent for a while and she was getting antsy. This boat ride was taking forever and she just wanted to get sorted. Her nervousness was disappearing quickly and being replaced by boredom. She juggled her soccer ball between her hands and looked around at the other boats. It seemed that many of the other students were making conversation easily.
Raiden ran a hand through her hair and frowned. Her patience was certainly not something to be proud of.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny followed the professor down to the lakeside. Looking around at the options she decided to join the other young man in the boat that the professor gestured to. Carefully getting in the boat making sure to step carefully."Hello, I'm Penny." She greeted the boy taking her seat. River once again stuck her head out and investigated. Penny handed her a carrot out of her other pocket.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

First YearUser ImageUnsorted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle shook her head. "I don't have a plan yet." She said. "But when I do, it will work. " She paused, chewing her lip thoughtfully. "And when I get through with him, his soul will be shattered." She smirked, her grey eyes, suddenly much colder and darker than before.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle sat down next to the young girl on the boat. He shivered a little when she spoke to him. He smiled and said a little shakily, "He-hello, I'm Kyle. N-nice to m-meet you." Kyle laughed a little noticing he stuttered when he spoke. He looked away in embarrassment.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games