Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred
Marina in First Year
Wearing

Marina smiled. "Someone likes crushing souls," she teased lightheartedly. Then her eyes lit up. "But it sounds good. As long as there's no killing, maiming, or extreme bullying. I'm not OK with that. Oh, and no torture." she turned serious at the last part. "So, friends?"
((OOC)) (Have to go now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan nodded. "Hey, maybe by some chance we will be in a house with one of them." she said. It wasn't out of the question and of was completely possible.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese smiled back at Daisy. She listened to Daisy explain a game called Quidditch. Anneliese heard of it before, her mother and father played it when they went here. "My father tells me Quidditch is much, though I have never exactly seen the game. I wasn't raised in the wizard world, though both my parents are pureblooded wizards."[/b-] Anneliese smiled once more. She was used to muggles, but not other witches and wizards. She would have to get used to it. Anneliese grabbed a piece of her hair and fiddled with it. "I personally hope I get Gryffindor. That is the house were my mother and father met." Anneliese giggled slightly. She looked at the two with sparkling eyes. Anneliese looked ahead seeing the school barley far off in the distance. It looked wonderful!

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Excited, nervous, bored
With // Alot of first years, Daisy and Cameron
Location // The Lake/Boat
Theme // Big City Dreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Better get going!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

She made sure everyone got into the boats and when it looked as though they were all settled she joined the two students in her boat."Here we go. Please keep all limbs inside the boat and behave we will arrive at the castle shortly." She explained and pulling out her wand she started the trip. All of the boats began to move on their own making their way across the lake and reveling the castles wonder as the journeyed across the lake finally making it to a stop at the boat house.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤We will make our way across the lake now. Post making the trip then we will move to the boat house here.◥

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded. "Sure." She said. Her voice held no emotion and her face was indifferent. At that moment a boy started yelling about someone talking to him. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Cazzo faccia." She muttered under her breath,. It was times likes these that she was glad she had traveled the world with her father. She fluently spoke italian and spoke a few words in german. "If you want someone to talk to you, you should probably not be such an idiot and just walk up to someone and say hello." She called to Kyle sarcastically. As she finished talking the boats began to move faster and hogwarts approached them quickly. She smiled with excitement. In just a few moments her boat bumped into the dock. She looked at Ada and Marina. "We're here."
User Image
OOC: xD I'm being creative with my swearing :3
She's a mean child x)

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled,"That would be awesome if we were in the same house because we could share a room together." Hannah then looked at the castle wondering how big this lake could really be for how long it was taking. This is when she felt the boat move and she moved up to the front of the boat and picked up the lantern."Do you want to hold the lantern Kellan or not,"she said with a smile. Hannah then looked at the castle with awe as it got bigger and bigger with the movement of the boat.

User Image
Mood--- Happy/Nervous

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" I hope I get into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Yay we are moving.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

When the boat started to move she raised the lantern up so the kids in the boat cold see. She looked away from Cameron so she could watch the castle grow in size as they got closer. She was so excited she would have jumped out of her seat and swam to the castle except it was dangerous and well it would embarise her in front of Cameron. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
"I got it." Kellan replied gripping the lantern in her hand. "It would be fun. Hopefully things will work out like we hope them to turn out." Kellan said. Wow, this boat ride was a lot longer than she had previously thought and imagined. She really wanted to get to the school soon.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith smiled as the boats began to move across the lake. He looked excited as he sat there holding the lantern. As the castle came into view both he and Sean gasped. "Look Sean! Its so big!" he said. Sean nodded and moved closer to the front of the boat. "Yeah, I can't believe we are finally going." he said with a smile.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle looked out at the castle. He knew he didn't belong here but he didn't care, he was doing this for his father. He wanted to become a great wizard for his families sake, his father told him of dueling club and of the fun things he would get to do in his class years, Kyle smiled as he looked out over the water, hopefully he would end up as raenclaw like his father.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhylan walked up to the lake with James beside him. He saw that the boats were getting ready to leave. He quickly took her hand and rushed towards the boats. He jumped into one carefully, pulling James along with him. He didn't even look to see who was in the boat with him and his friend. "That was close. We almost missed our ride." he said with a laugh.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe was excited to see the castle grow larger as the boats approached it. She tugged at her itchy collar and inched forward on her seat, making the boat rock a little. "Sorry!" she muttered breathlessly to her boat mates.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Black Lake. WHAT am I doing: Floating in a boat. WHAT'S On my mind: Nothing Really. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin felt the boat move. She was happy to get going. Caitlin felt the small bump and climbed out of the boat when she was told. She followed behind Gracie and went to the boathouse.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle smiled as the castle came closer. He looked at the professor who was sitting in the boat with him. "How long until we get there miss?" he felt weird talking to the professor.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

"No, not all of them" Veronica replied. She tucked her long hair behind her ear before continuing. "My father's side is made up of mostly wizards and witches, but my mother's side is all muggles."

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games